Page 12 of 21 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Re: Suggestions and discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace uchiha View Post
    Anyone?
    What happens when the Kage doesn't really show any interest in the village?
    Speak to your village, ask to be made Kage or choose a new one, then report to Nexus.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

The villages don't have only the Kate's. Each village must have higher ups also as senior members. Talk to those and discuss the issue inside the village Then, either do a democratic vote to choose a new kage, organise a coup,select a new kage by force, etc etc and once that is done report to nexus. You can also, report to nexus directly and talk to him about it but in essence the village should be the one to organise and do things, showing that you can actually keep the village active. The village isn't only the kage...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Speak to your village, ask to be made Kage or choose a new one, then report to Nexus.
    Thanks Miss Chwan
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    The villages don't have only the Kate's. Each village must have higher ups also as senior members. Talk to those and discuss the issue inside the village Then, either do a democratic vote to choose a new kage, organise a coup,select a new kage by force, etc etc and once that is done report to nexus. You can also, report to nexus directly and talk to him about it but in essence the village should be the one to organise and do things, showing that you can actually keep the village active. The village isn't only the kage...
    Thanks Mister Scorps^_^

I'll speak to my village members about it . . .

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Mission System

~Sorry for the Wall of Text~

Mission Requesters (i.e Kage) may go towards either Nexus or amongst the Kage to discuss terms of the mission.

When the Kage speak amongst one another, there maybe one of three things to occur. In the case of two Kage speaking to one another, they may go head to head in what mostly is called a Scouting Mission, sending a team of 3x Shinobi to scout out the enemy perimeter. The these what seem like 1 v 1 have a very unique twist to them. The opposing team switches with the shinobi the fight with defending the last move thrown at his team mate.

Shinobi 1 vs Shinobi A
    Shinobi 2 vs Shinobi B
    Shinobi 3 vs Shinobi C

at three turns the opposing team will switch with their opponent.

Shinobi 1 vs Shinobi B
    Shinobi 2 vs Shinobi C
    Shinobi 3 vs Shinobi A

and again at the 3 point interval.

Shinobi 1 vs Shinobi C
    Shinobi 2 vs Shinobi A
    Shinobi 3 vs Shinobi B

This cycle repeats until one member of a team is unable to fight. At this point lets say Shinobi C beats Shinobi 1, Shinobi C will now go back one spot and aid his team mate in what is now considered a 1 v 2 SY's Rules battle. However if Shinobi C got injured then he can only fight in his current condition so lets say, Shinobi C won, but got his ribs crushed he know moves a few levels slower than he would normally and can only use up to 2 jutsu up to his rank and speed cut down to half his rank until he unable to battle. (Shionbi C we will say is Kage Rank. he can either use 2 forbidden ranks jutsu or 4 S-ranks or 6 Aranks or etc....his speed will be that of a Jonin level shinobi the whole while.) However he can still use simple chakra measures to fight and attack such as throwing kuani indefinetly for duration of battle. At this point the opposing team will discuss who will switch or if they will at all.

Shinobi 2 vs Shinobi A & C(Speed Down/ Jutsu Down)
    Shinobi 3 vs Shinobi B

Now the pressure heats up as a handicap is placed on both teams. They fight and proceed to fight thier perspective battles. Now Shinobi C can not risk dying within the ninja world, and return to his village, however Shinobi 3 can end up beating Shinobi B and then get to jump in on Shinobi A without sustaining damage.

Shinobi 2 & 3 vs Shinobi A.

Now that Shinobi A has his hands full fighting two opponents at one time and ends up losing. The defending team can now claim victory, these missions must be completed with a week and a half's time, and happen three times a month.

If a Kage has a mission exclusively for his village he must go to Nexus through PM and reqeust the the Mission. These can range from capturing intel from other villages, infiltration behind enemies lines, or assassinations or whatever else they can think of. Nexus will then approve or decline the mission. If approved the user gets a team of 4 shinobi max and send them on there way. This allows the Kage to gather intel and or take out someone they don't want to participate in the next tournament (these will be the Anbu teams and will always B at night which begin with 3 v 1 SY's rules and then becomes splits off into the above style after three turns (as if the noise from the fight was becoming loud and alerted the village. The Kage may send Shinobi on these types of missions twice a month or every two weeks.

Chunnin Exam

If three Kage speak they can compete in small tournaments known as Chuunin Exams. Within the tournaments the Shinobi will fight in a Chuunin Exam Style match so lets say each villages task is to first task is to get to the three scroll to the safe house first which is a certain prize at the end of the whole exam. Teams of three gather and enter a arena based on a terrain discussed between the three kage representative of the Village (i.e Konoha's Forest of Death) These happen once every month and a half and last 2 weeks.

Kage Summit & World War

If 4 Kage or More speak they can start a war after convening with Nexus at a Kage Summit against each other and the remaining one who aren't within the war can have their services paid for between the respective village. So Kumo, Ame, Iwa, and Konoha start a war Which can be 3 v 1 or 2 v 2 or Free For All sending them into tournament style battles ran and judged by the Kage ( it's basically a Gamble system) depending on the type of war battle the respective village or villages that lose end up getting destroyed and enter a grace period to where they can no longer participate in missions, or wars and must spend time rebuilding their village which last about a month, at this point the villages who dont participate can only send a max of three shinobi into the war allying with one village only strengthening the respective teams. These will happen once every three months).

Depending on who wins teams and individuals gain points in all three sections.

These are based on Individual and point systems|

Each Individual starts with 10points + 1 for each of their ranks (a Sannin would have 10 + 5points = 15. As he progresses through the system he gains them based off of his efficiency, creativity, battle tactics, etc (to be discussed bewteen a 3 sensei (sorry to add more to the sensei work load but it'll be fun). In a Sticky called Sensei's Class Room (here they will outline battle tactics and critiques on the individual throughout certain threads in the ninja world. (which will be discussed as well).

Team based points give added point bonuses at the end of the month to teams based off how well they do within battle say a team has won three battles that team gain a 30 point bonus at the end of the month, and the Kage gets a 15 point bonus for the efforts of his shinobi (5 points a head) depending on the number of parties involved.

Needs a big editing and restricting and all so just let me know what you all think..!? :D

Last edited by Kirabi; 07-17-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Whatever happened to the two medic ninja per village?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Merry ****ing Christmas

I thought it was still in place.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Whatever happend to the missions thing?
    Is it happening?......i mean there should be some place in your village right,where you go n you receive missions?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Don't know if it's the right place for this but seriously i have been thinking about tobi and yeah you guys are going to think like aaaawwwhhh not another tobi thread but i guarantee you that this is a really good theory so i think that tobi's face is hashirama's face but only a older version it isn't too farfetched like we've seen a hashirama plant like sh!t in tobi's lab and it would also explain why kisame knew who tobi was when he showed him his face and kisame also said this world is really full of lies.
    Think about it madara stealing hashi DNA thus making a zetsu clone of hashi that helps him with his plan ???

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

nvm <_>

Last edited by Aízen; 10-12-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Is there a certain amount of time you have to wait to be accepted?

Status
    Jun 2009

Should we install some sort of Chakra Regeneration rule? Something like 50 chakra very 10 turns or something like that?

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

There is already such an abundance of chakra that I think regeneration is not necessary

Status
    Jun 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    There is already such an abundance of chakra that I think regeneration is not necessary
    I disagree, if you're fighting in a war as long as I have, you'll find that chakra is very scarce. And it would give each Kage a more sustainable source of chakra, as they fight, if they're forced to, more than 4 opponents per war. Besides, something like 50 chakra is easily spent in less than a move, but, on the long run, is a great help.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Merry ****ing Christmas

So umm...what's the deal about the anbu system that was supposed to be put in place? Epic fail?

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    So umm...what's the deal about the anbu system that was supposed to be put in place? Epic fail?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Merry ****ing Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    LOL, true story.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

What about search function where I could find like a list of all RPers, and separate them by their ranks (Genin, Chuunin, etc.)? Maybe eventually, it could be upgraded by adding more categories like B-rank Katon users, Taijutsu masters, etc?
    This could be utilized with battling, maybe even with squad and team formation, filtering users by specific abilities.

Last edited by Shikago; 02-19-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: details

Status
    Jun 2012
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

Quote Originally Posted by Shikago View Post
    What about search function where I could find like a list of all RPers, and separate them by their ranks (Genin, Chuunin, etc.)? Maybe eventually, it could be upgraded by adding more categories like B-rank Katon users, Taijutsu masters, etc?
    This could be utilized with battling, maybe even with squad and team formation, filtering users by specific abilities.
    that is a lot of work that mods or nexus will have to be working on all the time, but we do have the sensei table, that shows us some shisous. We don't have any way to know who is EIG masters though, and we need permission from 2 of them to try the eig test :/

Status
    Apr 2009
    Merry ****ing Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    that is a lot of work that mods or nexus will have to be working on all the time, but we do have the sensei table, that shows us some shisous. We don't have any way to know who is EIG masters though, and we need permission from 2 of them to try the eig test :/
    You could just go to the EIG Masters social group to see who are masters....

Status
    Apr 2009
    Merry ****ing Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    You could just go to the EIG Masters social group to see who are masters....