Page 2 of 17 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 406
  1. #26
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    An added incentive
    Kiri members won't get eaten by me if I should fight them now or at any point in the future ( unless they really irritated me in the fight lol )

    ^_^
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    I can know if a member is from a village, but I can't see how many members a village has. Should we all just check every member to see how many a village has?
    i don't really think its that important to know all the members
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    An added incentive
    Kiri members won't get eaten by me if I should fight them now or at any point in the future ( unless they really irritated me in the fight lol )

    ^_^
    oy oy oy don't threaten recruites
     
         

  3. #28
    Seblax's Avatar
    Status
    Seblax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Iasi, Romania.
    Posts
    8,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    is SCIENCE.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    "Only the members that the Kage allows to do so, can view, enter and participate in the village."

    What does that mean exactly?!

    And thank you.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Theos. View Post
    "Only the members that the Kage allows to do so, can view, enter and participate in the village."

    What does that mean exactly?!

    And thank you.
    hopefully it means your ****ed and will have to quit rp
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Theos. View Post
    "Only the members that the Kage allows to do so, can view, enter and participate in the village."

    What does that mean exactly?!

    And thank you.
    that means the kages and daimyo's make the decisions on who they let into the villages and who they don't, they give the missions to the villages shinobi. they play the same role that the kages play in the actual Naruto manga
     
         

  6. #31
    Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not sure yet
    Posts
    10,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Its really a great addition to RP

    and 2 question: Will the customs of the village based on the villages element or random?
    (for Kirigakure wwater for Kumogakure lightning and so on)
    Also what will happen to the old Rp groups and villages; Wave, Rain ect?
     
         
    Last edited by Lord of Kaos; 06-20-2010 at 09:25 AM.

  7. #32
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    I've a question, can the rule about espionage and betrayal be change? I mean, those are some big parts of any village and contribute alot for the plot. Not saying I wont be faithfull
    I agree with this because infiltration is an amazing battle technique and shouldn't be counted out. Take the manga for example there has been infiltration and betrayal through out the entire series.
     
         

  8. #33
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Of Hell View Post
    Its really a great addition to RP

    and 2 question: Will the customs of the village based on the villages element or random?
    (for Kirigakure wwater for Kumogakure lightning and so on)
    Also what will happen to the old Rp groups and villages; Wave, Rain ect?
    it be down to the kage and daimyo on the types chosen
     
         

  9. #34
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Just a suggestion, or question not sure, but shouldnt there be a special group for missing nins, so like you become a missing nin, you then go into that group, can you then create a group like the akatsuki?
     
         

  10. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    this is a good idea!!

    but somehow, I have a feeling that there will be a lot of conflick with this new RP...

    but it's still a good idea... ^_^
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Just a suggestion, or question not sure, but shouldnt there be a special group for missing nins, so like you become a missing nin, you then go into that group, can you then create a group like the akatsuki?

    adding to this suggestion.....

    how about small villages???
    like amegakure or otugakure?

    or like what Pervy sage said.... a group for missing nins in which they will be considered enemies in all villages....
     
         

  12. #37
    Silent Assassin Zexis's Avatar
    Status
    Zexis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Well this is based on the Naruto world right?
    So I was thinking:

    If this is all based on Naruto, we should have
    some of those Village homes, shops and etc.
     
         

  13. #38
    Master Blader Gin-Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Gin-Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wants kenjutsu Figth PM me ^^
    Posts
    4,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    what is in my mine now is that after the fight of both RPer that winner usaully take the opponent in that hospital...
    but what if you add after hospital go to jail
    and then there will be a rescue party LOL
     
         

  14. #39
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Just a suggestion, or question not sure, but shouldnt there be a special group for missing nins, so like you become a missing nin, you then go into that group, can you then create a group like the akatsuki?
    there will be a rouge village probably named akatsuki
     
         

  15. #40
    Silent Assassin Zexis's Avatar
    Status
    Zexis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gin-Sama View Post
    what is in my mine now is that after the fight of both RPer that winner usaully take the opponent in that hospital...
    but what if you add after hospital go to jail
    and then there will be a rescue party LOL


    I think there should be a jail cause if you enter another village
    or break a rule, you should be in there for a amount of time
    but you can do stuff around NB that is not related to to RP or something

    I don't know if that's what he said, but it sounded funny
     
         

  16. #41
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexis View Post
    Well this is based on the Naruto world right?
    So I was thinking:

    If this is all based on Naruto, we should have
    some of those Village homes, shops and etc.
    well this we daimyo and kage will decide but i dont see a problem with having it as the civilian side so they can partake in some roleplay
     
         

  17. #42
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Just a suggestion, or question not sure, but shouldnt there be a special group for missing nins, so like you become a missing nin, you then go into that group, can you then create a group like the akatsuki?
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    adding to this suggestion.....

    how about small villages???
    like amegakure or otugakure?

    or like what Pervy sage said.... a group for missing nins in which they will be considered enemies in all villages....
    this is the beggining and the system is ''weak''. With time and if all things work correctly, and once every village has more members, that could be a possibility, but not for now, otherwise we will go back to the social group thing and everything will fall apart.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Ben-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Ben-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In The Island
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    that means the kages and daimyo's make the decisions on who they let into the villages and who they don't, they give the missions to the villages shinobi. they play the same role that the kages play in the actual Naruto manga
    Adding : That Means That You Have a 20 % Chance On Joining A Village ^_^

    On Topic : W00T ! I Won't Get Eaten ^_^
     
         

  19. #44
    Silent Assassin Zexis's Avatar
    Status
    Zexis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    well this we daimyo and kage will decide but i dont see a problem with having it as the civilian side so they can partake in some roleplay
    Well that makes the villagers feel much better I hope
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Suggestions and discussions!


    well just suggested this in conversation with my brother zen, and thought it was a good enough idea to post as a suggestion

    what is WITHIN the villages is a "academy system" where each village has there own "school training" for all ninja below S Rank where there are selected sensei's in charge of the training & strategy building.

    This way it is up to the senior members of each village to maintain and make sure that the future of their village is in safe hands by raising the next generation (or the new comers to the ninja RP world)

    practice fights can take place within the villages where you can end up in hospital injured but not dead.

    then important fights vs. other people from OUTSIDE your village take place on the battle fields where the option with a fight to KILL and STEAL eyes etc may take place

    hopefully im not the only one who believes this system would be awesome? it would also help to maintain a stable balance within each village as i know that is a major thing needed to maintain this village system
     
         

  21. #46
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu-sama View Post

    well just suggested this in conversation with my brother zen, and thought it was a good enough idea to post as a suggestion

    what is WITHIN the villages is a "academy system" where each village has there own "school training" for all ninja below S Rank where there are selected sensei's in charge of the training & strategy building.

    This way it is up to the senior members of each village to maintain and make sure that the future of their village is in safe hands by raising the next generation (or the new comers to the ninja RP world)

    practice fights can take place within the villages where you can end up in hospital injured but not dead.

    then important fights vs. other people from OUTSIDE your village take place on the battle fields where the option with a fight to KILL and STEAL eyes etc may take place

    hopefully im not the only one who believes this system would be awesome? it would also help to maintain a stable balance within each village as i know that is a major thing needed to maintain this village system
    Nuh=uh. The current Sensei thing is fine enough.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Suggestions and discussions!


    fair.. well its your call you sexy mods you! just throwing suggestions & ideas around in the hope i can help in someway.. if not.. then its out there for fun
     
         

  23. #48
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu-sama View Post

    well just suggested this in conversation with my brother zen, and thought it was a good enough idea to post as a suggestion

    what is WITHIN the villages is a "academy system" where each village has there own "school training" for all ninja below S Rank where there are selected sensei's in charge of the training & strategy building.

    This way it is up to the senior members of each village to maintain and make sure that the future of their village is in safe hands by raising the next generation (or the new comers to the ninja RP world)

    practice fights can take place within the villages where you can end up in hospital injured but not dead.

    then important fights vs. other people from OUTSIDE your village take place on the battle fields where the option with a fight to KILL and STEAL eyes etc may take place

    hopefully im not the only one who believes this system would be awesome? it would also help to maintain a stable balance within each village as i know that is a major thing needed to maintain this village system
    i think that doesnt need to be made a system. The senseis on the village can just do that or the village can organize itself that way to train ppl. However, other villages may have other ways of training their students.

    But good idea^^
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Ben-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Ben-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In The Island
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Suggestions and discussions!

    I've got an idea, we have a new Jinchuuriki system now, as we all know, So Each Member Of A Village Which Has A Jinchuuriki Bio, Should Have His Own Jinchuuriki Rank, And Da Village Should Protect Him In Somewhat Missions And Stuff
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Suggestions and discussions!


    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-sama View Post
    I've got an idea, we have a new Jinchuuriki system now, as we all know, So Each Member Of A Village Which Has A Jinchuuriki Bio, Should Have His Own Jinchuuriki Rank, And Da Village Should Protect Him In Somewhat Missions And Stuff
    i like it :o
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •