Page 5 of 21 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Suggestions and discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    People keep asking that, but why is that even necessary? Not to mention that some people are complaining about the lack of "spy possibilities". Well, go collect info about the other villages

Making an analysis of the enemies forces is an important part of warfare and battle tactics. It would be quite stupid to have a list that contains all the members.
    Good point, thanks ^^

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

It would be quite stupid to have a list that contains all the members.
    I actually think that could be done =/ i dont see the problem and is useful.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

The number of members in a village is useful just dont give info on the ranks to members outside the village...

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    The number of members in a village is useful just dont give info on the ranks to members outside the village...
    everyone can see your rank by looking at your post count =| unless you're talking about ranks inside the village

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    It typical for Ninja to fight for the title of Kage. I don't see why I would have the whole village against me.
    If you ever attempt to fight my Kage, I'd kill you. It's a matter of principle, he's my leader, so I'll protect him. I think that would apply for you village aswell.

In order to kill your leader you have to gather a group of rebels. The way you're thinking applies only on tribal villages. I don't know about your's, but mine is civilized.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    everyone can see your rank by looking at your post count =| unless you're talking about ranks inside the village
    I meant rank inside the village such as who does what, post count means nothing in my opinion

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    If you ever attempt to fight my Kage, I'd kill you. It's a matter of principle, he's my leader, so I'll protect him. I think that would apply for you village aswell.

In order to kill your leader you have to gather a group of rebels. The way you're thinking applies only on tribal villages. I don't know about your's, but mine is civilized.
    For that, i would suggest a battle, whoever wins turns Kage of the village. However that will bring a bigger problem. Everyone will want to be Kage and everyone will fight so the Kage will be always changing and then there will be no organization and the village will fall apart.

@pervy sage: oh okay, then yeah, it would be np as no one would know your rank inside your village. And true, nowadays post count doesnt count since everyone can be Kage lol (not saying i dont like this system )

Status
    Jun 2009

For that, i would suggest a battle, whoever wins turns Kage of the village. However that will bring a bigger problem. Everyone will want to be Kage and everyone will fight so the Kage will be always changing and then there will be no organization and the village will fall apart.
    Well, I think that should be your decision. If you think the opponent is fit for a fight wit you, then we can't do nothing, or we would be breaking your orders. Anyways, I don't have anymore suggestions...

I'd just like to say that I agree with the Med-Ninja suggestion. The way the Med-ninja system is being handled now isn't fit, that's what I think.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

@pervy sage: oh okay, then yeah, it would be np as no one would know your rank inside your village. And true, nowadays post count doesnt count since everyone can be Kage lol (not saying i dont like this system )
    Yeh i think we should just keep the kages unless as a group you think someone is better for the job, then if it comes down to it a fight or something

And look at me, im a kage but that means nothing, i meant even obito uchiha/pain was a sannin

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I actually think that could be done =/ i dont see the problem and is useful.
    I know and that's the reason why it's stupid to make a list of it =/ because then everyone can see in one look your entire army and as I said people are saying they don't have enough spy-possibilities. Well searching for information about the numbers of the enemies forces is one of the core duties of a spy ~_~

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I know and that's the reason why it's stupid to make a list of it =/ because then everyone can see in one look your entire army and as I said people are saying they don't have enough spy-possibilities. Well searching for information about the numbers of the enemies forces is one of the core duties of a spy ~_~
    .. you're right in a way.. well, nexus said that matter would be discussed on the Kage Summit and there, all things will be taken into account

btw, something just came up and i want to post it before i forget it xD.
    A sub-section for missions could be created. Then while ppl are doing missions for a village, someone from other village could be sent to interrupt the mission

For example.
    Konoha sends a team of 3 ppl to go to Suna so they can have a meeting or do something else
    While on their way to suna, the Konoha ninjas could be attacked by Kirigakure's ninjas. Just some random idea that could be a possibility, once the system is ready. It's too early for that right now.

Last edited by Alucard; 06-20-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Yea and utilizing that, a village can compose a bingo book or some sort of a particular person.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

.. you're right in a way.. well, nexus said that matter would be discussed on the Kage Summit and there, all things will be taken into account

btw, something just came up and i want to post it before i forget it xD.
    A sub-section for missions could be created. Then while ppl are doing missions for a village, someone from other village could be sent to interrupt the mission

For example.
    Konoha sends a team of 3 ppl to go to Suna so they can have a meeting or do something else
    While on their way to suna, the Konoha ninjas could be attacked by Kirigakure's ninjas. Just some random idea that could be a possibility, once the system is ready. It's too early for that right now.
    I like this idea

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    I like this idea

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Hmm. I guess I see what yu mean alucard. u_U I guess if you get a specific rank within the village. And produce just cause for why you want to be Kage then you coul challenge the Kage but idk it's a work in progress. We should wait for such things until the system is in full swing.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Imhaving a hardtime trying to identify myself as a member of Kumo. If I choose to be identify myself as a member of it. My sensei status color disappers. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

Status
    Jun 2009

I agree with Alucard's idea aswell. In fact, that would be the only way to make missions fun, at least in my opinion.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    Imhaving a hardtime trying to identify myself as a member of Kumo. If I choose to be identify myself as a member of it. My sensei status color disappers. Maybe I'm doing something wrong
    no its a problem with the system right now, PM Nexus about it and hell fix it

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

This is looking really interesting, thanks to everyone who's been working hard to put this together. ^_^

Are there any thoughts on custom villages or anything like that right now?

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    This is looking really interesting, thanks to everyone who's been working hard to put this together. ^_^

Are there any thoughts on custom villages or anything like that right now?
    not at the moment, though I highly doubt thats an option