Page 8 of 17 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Suggestions and discussions!

^seeing as it's hard to keep 5 villages populated, I doubt anymore RP villages will be added

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    ^seeing as it's hard to keep 5 villages populated, I doubt anymore RP villages will be added
    true

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    apparently in Iwa if your CPU breaks down and you can't get on for a month they kick you out so they can't be that hard to populate.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sabbyxx View Post
    apparently in Iwa if your CPU breaks down and you can't get on for a month they kick you out so they can't be that hard to populate.
    O_o That's complete bs, there are members there who were inactive for 2-3 months and are just becoming active again.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Quote Originally Posted by sabbyxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    O_o That's complete bs, there are members there who were inactive for 2-3 months and are just becoming active again.
    Yard is right Iwa does not do that Konoha does

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope more and more people will come here

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what about your idea

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no discussions now but I want to make friends with you all!

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I come from China and I want to make some friends

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll surpass god....

nicee job :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like this thread, but you think theres anymore uzimakis out there?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Under your bed with a chainsaw and a knife. Your death shan't come swiftly, you brute.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three years... Wow...

I was just going to suggest that minor villages be recognized in the summit, as, after all, we work very similarly to villages. Not that anyone cares.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

How can i get my village logo on the top of my avatar?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    How can i get my village logo on the top of my avatar?
    where you requested the alliance of the village there should be "identify me as a user of this village", or something like that in your control panel. or at least i think.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i have a question once i get my bio approved how do i start my training? do i look for a sensei? and where or what thread do i go to for directions?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeaa...NO

Quote Originally Posted by dm1202 View Post
    i have a question once i get my bio approved how do i start my training? do i look for a sensei? and where or what thread do i go to for directions?
    You should head to the Konoha town section and see if any sensei has availble spots for training if not you have to wait till they reopen applications. Or you can look for a senpai to train you in basic elements

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

Can we summit "Declaration of War" individually through are own means without have to be part of a Village or Clan?

In doing so, can we summit "Official-Pon Jutsu" only during the duration of War to incorporate into our Plans? However, These "OP JUtsu" cannot be utilize in the Training or Battle Threads and can only be used doing attacks on villages. Not only that, but added restrictions would placed and approve and/or denied by Admin./Mods (or RP Mods) in determining it's OP'ness.

Last edited by Confucius; 02-11-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    i kind of reaally pretty
    absolutely sure maybe kind of
    without a doubt i think i
    might really love lawliet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Can we summit "Declaration of War" individually through are own means without have to be part of a Village or Clan?

In doing so, can we summit "Official-Pon Jutsu" only during the duration of War to incorporate into our Plans? However, These "OP JUtsu" cannot be utilize in the Training or Battle Threads and can only be used doing attacks on villages. Not only that, but added restrictions would placed and approve and/or denied by Admin./Mods (or RP Mods) in determining it's OP'ness.
    Don't understand your question or suggestion. Have you read the workings of the Village RP? I get a sense you didn't as you aren't a part of any official village. Try going trough the stickies here and in the questions and suggestions sub forum (3rd from the top in the main page of the forum).

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys are all cool.., .,

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Don't understand your question or suggestion. Have you read the workings of the Village RP? I get a sense you didn't as you aren't a part of any official village. Try going trough the stickies here and in the questions and suggestions sub forum (3rd from the top in the main page of the forum).
    I post my first question because it was regarding the Villages.

First Question
    I understand the rules for RP Villages. I'm deciding not to join a Village to start my own thing. I was just wondering, if not part of a Village or Clan, can we (Missing-Nin) start our own "Declaration of War"?

Second Question
    If so, can we make powerful Jutsu that can be utilize to help destroy villages?

Even though it's against the rules, However, this Jutsu would have restrictions approve and denied by Admin./Mods. (RP Mods.). Example:

Defense:

Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu • Hachimon Heijou - Barrier Gate Five Seal Technique • Eight Gate Lock-up
    Character Use: Fuen
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
    Type: Supplementary
    Details: Each of the gates are based on the Chinese cardinal direction animals: Azure Dragon, Vermillion Bird, White Tiger and Black Tortoise.
    Special Note: Anime Only

Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu • Hachimon Heijou is a Ninjutsu barrier technique. First Fuen will draw out the designs of the village the barrier will surround to correctly place the barrier gates. Fuen will then perform the needed hand seals and then summon the four gates which will arise in each of the cardinal directions. A barrier will then extend between each gate, encasing the village within a defensive wall. If anything tries to pass through the barrier, it will be destroyed by a strong fire. The only way to pass through the barrier is with the usage of a special entrance charm. When the ninja who cast the jutsu is taken out, the gates will return to the earth and the barrier will end.

Source: ~Leafninja~

Attack:

Shikon no Jutsu - Dead Soul Technique
    Character Use: Kabuto
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)

Shikon no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body.

Side Note: Instead, the Jutsu would be used on a large scale.

Edo Tensei - Resurrection to the Impure World
    Character Use: Orochimaru, Senju Tobirama, Yakushi Kabuto
    Range: -

Kuchiyose • Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be incased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them.

One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine. When Kabuto began utilizing the jutsu, he used fuda which granted the soul some measure of their personality, which allowed them to retain their unique fighting style and some measure of freedom.

When a portion of the dead body is damaged, the ash and dust will merely return and fix the damaged body part. The only way currently known to stop the resurrected person, is to utilize the Shiki Fuujin technique and remove the soul from the body.

Source: ~Leafninja~

In utilizing this Jutsu, said restrictions would be denied usage in Battle Threads. It would only be used during the War (attacks on villages). Also, further restrictions would be placed to prevent the Jutsu for being to powerful.

Last edited by Confucius; 02-17-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a suggestion in light of recent events:

When you are no longer affiliated with a village (or even when you are) and you elect to "infiltrate" a village (with/without permission from your Kage), you must 1. Make a thread which clearly states that you are doing so and when you claim to have crossed the border into that village's territory and 2. Wait for the village to respond and potentially prevent your intrusion.

I say this because there was confusion when 2 individual ninja (Names are not necessary) decided to infiltrate a certain village, there was a bit of confusion on when & how exactly it happened. Each village should have defense mechanisms in place, so it's only reasonable that the village be able to utilize those defenses in order to ward off various levels of attack.

Now, the village still has to articulate how the intrusion was detected (Just like you have to articulate how you knew someone was going to do a certain jutsu in an rp battle), so there's no reason why a request for an open declaration of attack thread would be an issue.

I know the thread has been dead for a bit, but this seems like a more appropriate place to post this versus posting it in Q&S.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taisaku View Post
    I have a suggestion in light of recent events:

When you are no longer affiliated with a village (or even when you are) and you elect to "infiltrate" a village (with/without permission from your Kage), you must 1. Make a thread which clearly states that you are doing so and when you claim to have crossed the border into that village's territory and 2. Wait for the village to respond and potentially prevent your intrusion.

I say this because there was confusion when 2 individual ninja (Names are not necessary) decided to infiltrate a certain village, there was a bit of confusion on when & how exactly it happened. Each village should have defense mechanisms in place, so it's only reasonable that the village be able to utilize those defenses in order to ward off various levels of attack.

Now, the village still has to articulate how the intrusion was detected (Just like you have to articulate how you knew someone was going to do a certain jutsu in an rp battle), so there's no reason why a request for an open declaration of attack thread would be an issue.

I know the thread has been dead for a bit, but this seems like a more appropriate place to post this versus posting it in Q&S.
    SY's war rules cover that and keep it simple. They just need to be officially implemented so everyone has to follow them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    SY's war rules cover that and keep it simple. They just need to be officially implemented so everyone has to follow them.
    Thank you very much Mizukage. I figured it might be somewhere (I'm still relatively new to rp), but I just wanted to make the suggestion just in case; since quite a few people let those rules slide or didn't mention them.

Status
    Apr 2012
    the guy following you eating a slice of pizza
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im new at rp want to battle (not that good).

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Well, since Samurai and Akatsuki exist. Can we have some other special banners/groups for people who are part of a village but work individually. Akatsuki for Amegakure, Ambu Root for Konoha and we could make up some for other villages.

Usually they'd work together, but it would be cool to have them, just for an extra dynamic, where there is an organization allied to a certain village but could at any point betray it. And it would provide a secret/hidden place for elite members to discuss village business without every person with access to the village to read.

This would work excellent against espionage and traitors.

So the Elite groups would have a banner for their own but seeing that banner would still have them marked as shinobi of a certain village (just a different banner). There could also be a limit on how many people can join that elite organizations, and the Kage may be left out of it.

So I suggest:

Ame's Akatsuki
    Konoha's Ambu Root (Ambu-Ne)
    Kiri's Bloody Mist (Kirichi)
    Iwa's Maçons (xD) or Broken Stone (Saiseki)
    Suna's Golden Sand (Kousa)
    Kumo's Empty Sky (Kokuu)