Status
    Mar 2012
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.

That Last Village Hop.......

Shunsui thought about it for a while, but finally the decision was made. He sat in his underground hidden tunnel that only he knew of, going over the decision a thousand times over..... He felt as if he was betraying his boys, but Hell he had to do what was best for him. Chilling against the wall, all of his belongings still left untouched in suna, he merges into the ground and swiftly makes his way to the borderlands, undetected and unnoticed.. Once he got to the borderlands, far too much of a distance for anyone to notice him, he unmerges with the ground and looks at suna in the distance... Bye Teno, CP and LA... I wish you all three the best at making this place one of the greatest again. I just can't be apart of it. These ninjas tryna hold me back... after mumbling to himself under his breath, Shunsui takes off at a moderate run towards konoha while smoking his last kono-kush blunt on the way. He saved it just for this day..

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
    Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
    Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
    Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

_______
    12 hours to konoha borderlands

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

Re: That Last Village Hop.......

You are using the Jutsu wrong. It is not used for means of travel. But what do I know. Also, this flip-flopping and fleeing from Suna is getting whack and old. Damn, do I have to get serious? I think I should become Kazekage. u_u -sigh

Just RP related. You still entitled to your 12 Hours until you reach the Borders of Konoha.

Kazuhiko realized that their has been an increase of defectors as of late. With the Kazekage absent and officers lazy to give command, he took upon himself to make decisions to stabilize the village. First of his objective was to secure the Borderlands. An outpost was station between the village and lands that border - one of them being Konoha. He figure since his former comrade defected to the Hidden Village of the Leaf some time ago, soon or later others would have the same idea. It was a pattern he theorize from the past while reading files of Missing Ninja who majority defected to Kumogakure. This pattern would show up again when he sense the chakra of another comrade who was traveling the sandy shores seeking goals in the fiery forest.

Station at the outpost, his concentration felled on the lone Shinobi so he decided to dash out to have a small chat.

He caught up to him just in time. "You are leaving us?!"

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets.
    Note: Lasts 5 turns
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Last edited by Confucius; 12-16-2013 at 04:37 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

"and can travel inside it at his normal running speed."

Next time reading before telling me how to use a jutsu. kthxbai..
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by Hāto View Post
    You are using the Jutsu wrong. It is not used for means of travel. But what do I know. Also, this flip-flopping and fleeing from Suna is getting whack and old. Damn, do I have to get serious? I think I should become Kazekage. u_u -sigh

Just RP related. You still entitled to your 12 Hours until you reach the Borders of Konoha.

Kazuhiko realized that their has been an increase of defectors as of late. With the Kazekage absent and officers lazy to give command, he took upon himself to make decisions to stabilize the village. First of his objective was to secure the Borderlands. An outpost was station between the village and lands that border - one of them being Konoha. He figure since his former comrade defected to the Hidden Village of the Leaf some time ago, soon or later others would have the same idea. It was a pattern he theorize from the past while reading files of Missing Ninja who majority defected to Kumogakure. This pattern would show up again when he sense the chakra of another comrade who was traveling the sandy shores seeking goals in the fiery forest.

Station at the outpost, his concentration felled on the lone Shinobi so he decided to dash out to have a small chat.

Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets.
    After traveling through the ground undetected, Shunsui is somehow still detected no matter how much the description of the technique stressed how he couldn't be sensed. >.> after emerging, he hears the voice of a shinobi who obviously metagamed to his current position, and was obviously psychic since he knew he was "leaving us"... What a Shame...

No, I'm not leaving you guys.. I'm going to pick up a friend from a few miles out to bring him back here, he wants to join. ^^ and Hell no you can't come with me.. Do me a favor and go inform teno that I'll be back by night fall, ok? Bye Noob. ^^"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    "and can travel inside it at his normal running speed."

Next time reading before telling me how to use a jutsu. kthxbai..
    ______

After traveling through the ground undetected, Shunsui is somehow still detected no matter how much the description of the technique stressed how he couldn't be sensed. >.> after emerging, he hears the voice of a shinobi who obviously metagamed to his current position, and was obviously psychic since he knew he was "leaving us"... What a Shame...

No, I'm not leaving you guys.. I'm going to pick up a friend from a few miles out to bring him back here, he wants to join. ^^ and Hell no you can't come with me.. Do me a favor and go inform teno that I'll be back by night fall, ok? Bye Noob. ^^"
    lol Who made that shit up? Anyway...... LMAO How can I take this seriously? Let me not get an infraction over some trash. We both know you some poo. lol

"You cannot deceive me" poker faced while his eyes gaze off the angry his body do not detect. "You can tell him yourself when you return home and stop playing these games" He cheerfully smiled. "We need you here" extending his hand out forward.

It sounds gay - I know. Its who I am talking to. Apparently, he is sensitive.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

expect you in the land of lightning by Christmas

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    expect you in the land of lightning by Christmas
    Oh! That ratchet village.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Anyone else post anything outside of the intended rp in this thread will be reported, including you better...

lol Who made that shit up? Anyway...... LMAO How can I take this seriously? Let me not get an infraction over some trash. We both know you some poo. lol

"You cannot deceive me" poker faced while his eyes gaze off the angry his body do not detect. "You can tell him yourself when you return home and stop playing these games" He cheerfully smiled. "We need you here" extending his hand out forward.

It sounds gay - I know. Its who I am talking to. Apparently, he is sensitive.
    As the fodder spoke and began extending hid hand, Shunsui felt as if this was a waste of his time and he was already tired of the kids presence... Without any notice, In a split second an illusion is casted on you, paralyzing you in place before your hand is fully extended. Snakes had suddenly shot up from the ground, coiling their scaley skin upon your limbs as they hiss loudly and grip tightly on your body, you were definitely stuck in place from the Genjutsu casted. Not wasting any time between casting the illusion and making his next move, Shunsui released a massive howl right in your face, blowing you away with a lightning/wind combined roar and deafening you which would be impossible for you to dodge seeing as you were in close range attempting to shake my hand coupled with the fact you're paralyzed. In short; GG...

Well, I'll be on my way...

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Raiton/Fuuton| Mabushii Unari (Lightning/Wind Release| Radiant Howl)
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
    (No Lightning Or Wind Next Turn)
    (Usable 2 times)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Anyone else post anything outside of the intended rp in this thread will be reported, including you better...

As the fodder spoke and began extending hid hand, Shunsui felt as if this was a waste of his time and he was already tired of the kids presence... Without any notice, In a split second an illusion is casted on you, paralyzing you in place before your hand is fully extended. Snakes had suddenly shot up from the ground, coiling their scaley skin upon your limbs as they hiss loudly and grip tightly on your body, you were definitely stuck in place from the Genjutsu casted. Not wasting any time between casting the illusion and making his next move, Shunsui released a massive howl right in your face, blowing you away with a lightning/wind combined roar and deafening you which would be impossible for you to dodge seeing as you were in close range attempting to shake my hand coupled with the fact you're paralyzed. In short; GG...

Well, I'll be on my way...

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Raiton/Fuuton| Mabushii Unari (Lightning/Wind Release| Radiant Howl)
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
    (No Lightning Or Wind Next Turn)
    (Usable 2 times)
    Chill, just having some fun in this boring RP.... as of late. Also, we never confirmed a range. The default range is mid. You saying I extend my hand at short range which I did not specify, makes your move invalid.....

Kazuhiko, being a Sensory Type, sense the irregular in this chakra due Shunsui's Genjutsu. He also notice Shunsui's kneading of chakra. Observing this things quickly, he bite his lip soon as the Genjutsu took effect.

Only deceiving his former comrade to believing he felled to the Genjutsu. However, his former comrade wasted no time in carrying out his next attack sending a combination lightning and wind attack towards him.

To counter, he inhale while mustering massive amounts of chakra inside his lungs, simultaneously gesturing the "Ram" hand-seal and then expelling a gust of rampaging wind to negate the combo.

In negating the technique, the collision of the techniques, rebounded him to fly backwards which caused him to tumbled and roll on his back. He face upwards looking to the sky disappointed yet again. "It seems I was unable to help him. He is lost like the rest of them....."

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Chill, just having some fun in this boring RP.... as of late. Also, we never confirmed a range. The default range is mid. You saying I extend my hand at short range which I did not specify, makes your move invalid.....

Kazuhiko, being a Sensory Type, sense the irregular in this chakra due Shunsui's Genjutsu. He also notice Shunsui's kneading of chakra. Observing this things quickly, he bite his lip soon as the Genjutsu took effect.

Only deceiving his former comrade to believing he felled to the Genjutsu. However, his former comrade wasted no time in carrying out his next attack sending a combination lightning and wind attack towards him.

To counter, he inhale while mustering massive amounts of chakra inside his lungs, simultaneously gesturing the "Ram" hand-seal and then expelling a gust of rampaging wind to negate the combo.

In negating the technique, the collision of the techniques, rebounded him to fly backwards which caused him to tumbled and roll on his back. He face upwards looking to the sky disappointed yet again. "It seems I was unable to help him. He is lost like the rest of them....."

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Quote no jutsu...

I was assuming you're in close range since you're tryna shake my hand. Didn't know ppl shook hands 10+ meters away. -_- anyhow, even at mid range my techniques work, just you die a second or so later.

And your counter is invalid; An A-rank wind countering an S-rank combination of wind/lightning? Not even... I'll get a sensei so I can leave..

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Quote no jutsu...

I was assuming you're in close range since you're tryna shake my hand. Didn't know ppl shook hands 10+ meters away. -_- anyhow, even at mid range my techniques work, just you die a second or so later.

And your counter is invalid; An A-rank wind countering an S-rank combination of wind/lightning? Not even... I'll get a sensei so I can leave..
    Bro, we are not going to argue this. You act like I killed you. .___. Just go to Konoha. >_>

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

As if you could.

*goes to konoha*

______

12 hours again. -_-

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Ive been waiting patiently....
    Sadly.. We cant do nothing unless somebody has control over the forum.. Ive talked to cali but no response.. -sigh- so no matter who is to become kazekage the amount of time is taking wont change... Sadly their is nothing I can do nor anybody for that matter.

As Asch looks at his fellow shinobi ninja walks away, All he could do was shake his head.. Not at the fact he left, but the fact he dont blame him.. No grudges was held towards the young shinobi.. All asch could do was hope that he would help konoha as much as he did suna.. His short legacy shall live on.. Asch then walks away

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Reported Afro. Obviously kumo members still don't understand rules.
    _________

Shunsui travels through a few lands, randomly stopping here and there to do essential things such as bathe and rest a little. After a while of traveling, the kono-kush had given him the munchies like Hell, so he definitely needed something to snack on ASAP!! He was very close to konoha but he didn't think he'd make it all the way without filling his stomach. Luckily as he hopped from tree to tree, he took note of two random people walking down a trail pushing a cart of food and other things...

Hey, hey, hey!!! Is there anything I could pay you for some of that food? *scratches head*

Oi, I mean.... It IS a sales cart... So, yes....

Hmmm, I guess I'll take some of the quick make ramen right there anddddd that grape juice... Oi, hold on! Forget the ramen... Is that fruit? I'll take a few of those pineapples please.

Here ya go, sir....

Shunsui pays for his things and continues towards konoha, eating and enjoying himself.....