View Poll Results: Rate this week chapter!

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    7 3.40%
  • 2

    11 5.34%
  • 3

    23 11.17%
  • 4

    46 22.33%
  • 5

    119 57.77%
Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 126
  1. #101
    Member DmarzDaMartian's Avatar
    Status
    DmarzDaMartian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still slaugthering villiages
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    It was a waste of 19 pages why so much Bee Hate tho

    2/5
     
         

  2. #102
    Academy Student Arcanemaster's Avatar
    Status
    Arcanemaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    its a secret
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    It be awesome if guy save them all by opening the 8th gate and prevent madara from getting the 10 tails :D
     
         

  3. #103
    Academy Student Wiseman108's Avatar
    Status
    Wiseman108 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    All this talk about Sasuke beating Madara is annoying. Sasuke may eventually get to the point where he can equal or even surpass Madara in power, but at the moment, he's nowhere near Madara's level. If Sasuke does awaken Rinnegan he may be a bit closer to Madara's level, but he will still be far inferior to Madara. Naruto may lose this half of Kurama but I suppose his dad will give him the other half afterward, Naruto isn't even in the same league as Madara at the moment, and I suspect something will lead up to another time skip for training progression soon.
     
         

  4. #104
    Member NaruSasuRival's Avatar
    Status
    NaruSasuRival is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    The chapter was great, and it gave a lot of explanation and clear the previous ones. The more I read the manga and the comment of the fanbase, the more I notice that it is not worth engaging myself in discussion of this forum. Most people here are merely looking at picture, or admiring the drawing of a single character. for them, the manga is good as long as their character is shown, and bad if he does not. This is becoming recurrent, and displays the level of insight the base has into the manga.

    I have a couple of things to say about this chapter for those who may not have noticed them.

    1. Madara is not a mere human. His blood his somehow corrupt by some inhumane source - Kyuubi said.

    2. Black Zetsu is no match neither for Kakashi, nor for MInato - he said himself.

    3. Naruto did not see Madara being revived because he was far from Obito. This explain why he did not rush to attack him. It also show how the SA communication is bad.

    4. Madara is very powerful, but what is Kishi planning to do with him?

    Yeah, this is the question that the fanbase should ask. I learned that most mangakas in Japan try to please their fanbase, but I also know that in every story written for children, there is a lesson behind. Thus, Kishi may depict Madara has a fool who does not understand anything from his life experience, or someone who was unfortunate in his life and got hurt.

    I will bet on the first option because Kishi has already used Itachi to show to Kabuto that using power that is not one's own is bad. If Kishi is serious, then he will not contradict this fact. Consequently, the manga will show that Madara is a fool by making him get pawned by someone who is not stilling other's power. In this case, those who never see Madara being a fool, will be very disappointed just as they got disappointed about Obito.

    I would say, the cliffhanger will be the beginning of Madara's astonishment. He will start to act like Obito as soon as Naruto will break out of the chain. Then the battle between the true sage and the foolish sage will begin.
     
         

  5. #105
    Member of Akatsuki Kurai Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Kurai Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    I think the best way Naruto and Killer B could undo the chains is to cancel their Tailed Beast transformations if possible.
     
         

  6. #106
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    Posts
    1,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    This Chap was 3.5-4/5 but yeah just a stall chap considering no chap next week
     
         

  7. #107
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    The chapter was great, and it gave a lot of explanation and clear the previous ones. The more I read the manga and the comment of the fanbase, the more I notice that it is not worth engaging myself in discussion of this forum. Most people here are merely looking at picture, or admiring the drawing of a single character. for them, the manga is good as long as their character is shown, and bad if he does not. This is becoming recurrent, and displays the level of insight the base has into the manga.

    I have a couple of things to say about this chapter for those who may not have noticed them.

    1. Madara is not a mere human. His blood his somehow corrupt by some inhumane source - Kyuubi said.

    2. Black Zetsu is no match neither for Kakashi, nor for MInato - he said himself.

    3. Naruto did not see Madara being revived because he was far from Obito. This explain why he did not rush to attack him. It also show how the SA communication is bad.

    4. Madara is very powerful, but what is Kishi planning to do with him?

    Yeah, this is the question that the fanbase should ask. I learned that most mangakas in Japan try to please their fanbase, but I also know that in every story written for children, there is a lesson behind. Thus, Kishi may depict Madara has a fool who does not understand anything from his life experience, or someone who was unfortunate in his life and got hurt.

    I will bet on the first option because Kishi has already used Itachi to show to Kabuto that using power that is not one's own is bad. If Kishi is serious, then he will not contradict this fact. Consequently, the manga will show that Madara is a fool by making him get pawned by someone who is not stilling other's power. In this case, those who never see Madara being a fool, will be very disappointed just as they got disappointed about Obito.

    I would say, the cliffhanger will be the beginning of Madara's astonishment. He will start to act like Obito as soon as Naruto will break out of the chain. Then the battle between the true sage and the foolish sage will begin.
    as i was reading your post, i got something in my mind.

    how could somebody fool/ defeat madara?
    Itachi fooled Kabuto, yeah. But back then, also Sasuke has learnt, how to fight someone really strong...

    so i think, that Sasuke will give one of his eyes for the sake of others. He will lose one of his eyes, using izanami, thats why, he will need another one. therefor he will get: wether Madara's rinnegan, or Obito's sharingan. ( probably madara's eye). with this, he will get a new powerup, so we could be excited
     
         

  8. #108
    Member abiolaa1's Avatar
    Status
    abiolaa1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus is Lord, Be born again,
    tomorrow might be too late
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    3/5, kinda meh chapter.
    Pros-
    1. A lot of action, plot progression, I liked the pace of story.
    2. Interesting, if Kishi is planning out for taking out Kurama from Naruto, things may get interesting, as no Kurama=no BSM, no KCM, no BM, then what now for Naruto, other half of Kurama??
    3. I loved the way Black Zetsu(the most underestimated akatsuki member)turned out to be a trump card during this entire scenario, Madara used him really well.
    Cons-
    1. Now, what is 'Rinbo Hengoku'??
    Kishi is pulling out something new from Madara's *** every chapter, who then uses that tech to solo bijuus instantly, and Kishi the 'most logical manga writer' doesn't provide any explanation for it. To some extent I am tired of this, I wanted Kishi to leave some hint regarding pulling out Susano'o without eyes, or placing Rinnegan in the eye socket like boom but nothing and now this.
    So meh chapter.
    I don't think kishi get's to read this comments but I have got some reasonable answers on page 8 of manga 568, u can for abiolaa1, bibspark,
     
         

  9. #109
    Member Naruske Izuchiah's Avatar
    Status
    Naruske Izuchiah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    secret ninja lair
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry...for pancakes
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsix View Post
    thanks for your answer. im a manga reader, of course i know that tobi is obito, i just took the wrong name, sorry.
    sorry i mixed everything up.
    i dont get your part: "Tobi hid Madara's right eye when he reclaimed it from Nagato's dead body"
    obito took the rinnegan from nagato. he insert it himself to his left eye. at this time he has got right side sharingan and left side rinnegan. so its his own sharingan at this time, isnt it?
    In the manga 659, obito says he hid his eye - my question is, when? i cant recognize it. So if obito hid his origin eye, how can see kakashi the same thing or they can the same space with kamui - that is what i wanted to ask.
    The white zetsu gave madara the origin right eye of obito, right? So it becomes instantly a rinnegan in madaras head.

    (sorry for asking so much, but at this time i dont get everything together)
    I think, to answer your questions, is that the Kamui is an effect of his original Sharingan, not Rinnegan. What Madara is after is the Rinnegan. When Obito took Nagato's Rinnegan, i.e, Madara's original eye, as you said so yourself he put that eye in his left socket while hiding the right one which white zetzu found and gave to Madara on the battlefield. What was black zetsu was reaching before Obito stopped him in chp 659 (pgs 12-13)? Thats right, his left eye socket; the Rennigan.

    I hope I didn't create more confusion than necessary , after all, we're Naruto fans here. It is good to understand this manga which we all enjoy.

    Peace
     
         

  10. #110
    Member HighDef's Avatar
    Status
    HighDef is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Every page in, I shake my head more.

    So I guess I can now always expect another overpowered add-on for Madara every week without an explanation of the previous week's a** pull.
     
         

  11. #111
    Member NarutotheDragonBorn's Avatar
    Status
    NarutotheDragonBorn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    craving some pizza
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    i think kakashi will some how get both of obito's eyes then get his own susanoo
     
         

  12. #112
    NH FTW HyuugaHeir's Avatar
    Status
    HyuugaHeir is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,642
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got something I absolutely
    must tell ya.. wait for me.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    My prediction would be:

    Someone, like sasuke or maybe from the SA will enter battle and try to help, to stop Madara from getting at least Kurama
     
         

  13. #113
    Academy Student itachi namikaze 17's Avatar
    Status
    itachi namikaze 17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    i don't think madara is op because he was always the 2nd strongest after hashi and after gaining hashi's senju and sage power, its only obvious that he should be this powerful. If after gaining his rinnengan, senju and sage powers... naruto and sasuke were to beat him at their current level with little help from the SA it would be a huge waste of how madara was depicted during the naruto series
     
         

  14. #114
    Academy Student
    Status
    kennethultimate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    These chapter is awesome hachibi and kyubi will be extracted from its jinchuriki hopefully naruto will survive because he is an uzumaki. I wonder what it look's like if madara become the jnchurikiof the juubi
    Since Naruto has no more superpower the next chapter might be focusing on Sasuke
    I wonder what would happen to the other half of kurama
     
         

  15. #115
    Member thengo's Avatar
    Status
    thengo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thengo Chronicles
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Question is "Why are Kakashi and Yondaime Hokage just standing there?"
     
         

  16. #116
    Academy Student Youtube FlexGamingPro's Avatar
    Status
    Youtube FlexGamingPro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    @iFLeXiNaToR
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Sasuke is going to break the chain with a chidori charged Susanoo sword
     
         

  17. #117
    Senior Member Naruto KM V2's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto KM V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    great minds discuss ideas,
    average minds discuss events,
    small minds discuss people
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    i liked the chapter it was pretty good 4/5.
     
         

  18. #118
    Member NinJaGirl99's Avatar
    Status
    NinJaGirl99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thengo View Post
    Question is "Why are Kakashi and Yondaime Hokage just standing there?"
    Without Zetsu, Obito will die. If they try to hurt/kill Zetsu Obito will die. While Kakashi was ok with killing Obito, Yondaime was not.

    Plus, I think Obito will do "something" before he dies that will allow him to be somewhat redeemed. What that is I don't know. Otherwise why would Obito still be alive?
     
         

  19. #119
    < tale of the rising sun > guiltybird's Avatar
    Status
    guiltybird is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    recommend me a good Uchiha OC
    fanfic
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    My main question here is how they're going to defeat Madara. The shinobi on the field can't do anything more than they already have against Obito with Madara, so their jutsus and whatnot have been exhausted already. Doing the same thing won't work. And if Madara becomes the ten-tails jinchuriki, it'll be over. Absolutely over.

    What I'm thinking will happen is:
    Kabuto/Orochimaru will use that jutsu which they kept referencing in the anime (not edo tensei)
    Sage of Six Paths comes back somehow
    Naruto gets Rinnegan

    I can't think of anything else logical that would fit
     
         

  20. #120
    Member crysis04's Avatar
    Status
    crysis04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    accra /ghana
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    with god all things are
    possiable
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    it seams things are noting through for good guys
     
         

  21. #121
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kennethultimate View Post
    These chapter is awesome hachibi and kyubi will be extracted from its jinchuriki hopefully naruto will survive because he is an uzumaki. I wonder what it look's like if madara become the jnchurikiof the juubi
    Since Naruto has no more superpower the next chapter might be focusing on Sasuke
    I wonder what would happen to the other half of kurama
    why do everybody think, that an uzumaki doesnt die after a biju-extraction?
    they will die too, but not instantly, thats all....
    it was never written, that they wont die...
    when Naruto's mother died, it was written, that she wouldnt die right after the extraction, but she will die defenetly...
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/11
     
         
    Last edited by gotacigo; 12-21-2013 at 01:48 PM.

  22. #122
    Academy Student badkittyscenic's Avatar
    Status
    badkittyscenic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lititz PA USA
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    I make renderings a reality.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Youtube FlexGamingPro View Post
    Sasuke is going to break the chain with a chidori charged Susanoo sword
    This would be cool.
     
         

  23. #123
    Member God of TryHards's Avatar
    Status
    God of TryHards is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    why do everybody think, that an uzumaki doesnt die after a biju-extraction?
    they will die too, but not instantly, thats all....
    it was never written, that they wont die...
    when Naruto's mother died, it was written, that she wouldnt die right after the extraction, but she will die defenetly...
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/11
    You're trying to read too much into that quote. They don't die right away after extraction. That's all. They are weakened yes, but not to the point of death. That's all. They're probably just vulnerable for obvious reasons. So don't overthink things haha.
     
         

  24. #124
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by God of TryHards View Post
    You're trying to read too much into that quote. They don't die right away after extraction. That's all. They are weakened yes, but not to the point of death. That's all. They're probably just vulnerable for obvious reasons. So don't overthink things haha.
    i think, that u dont read the chapters properly
     
         

  25. #125
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 659 Discussion and 660 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman108 View Post
    All this talk about Sasuke beating Madara is annoying. Sasuke may eventually get to the point where he can equal or even surpass Madara in power, but at the moment, he's nowhere near Madara's level. If Sasuke does awaken Rinnegan he may be a bit closer to Madara's level, but he will still be far inferior to Madara. Naruto may lose this half of Kurama but I suppose his dad will give him the other half afterward, Naruto isn't even in the same league as Madara at the moment, and I suspect something will lead up to another time skip for training progression soon.
    all we know right now is that it is foreshadowed for sasuke to surpass madara, and the manga is nearly over, so it's got to happen soon if it's going to happen. i don't think it will since madara's being setup as final villain which means sasuke won't be soloing him.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •