Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user always rustle the
    jimmies of idiot sauce
    fapboys.
     

    Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    It seems that madara will get all Tailed beasts but i think naruto will take kurama's chakra again from minato and naruto have also KCM

    Now juubi will be ressurrected again most probably with one hand

    The time between when juubi mazou screaming and ressurecting juubi,Madara and Naruto will fight like in Pain arc because now naruto will without kurama's chakra and fight in SM and Sasuke will help too



    What are your thoughts guys
     
         

  2. #2
    Peacekeeper of NB ThatOfLegend's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOfLegend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There's no advantage to
    hurrying through life..."
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Naruto is my favorite but I don't see him winning with SM, eve with Sasuke's help, if Madara does obtain the tailed beasts I think that he'll be stopped in a last effort by Obito, prehaps taking control of Zetsu and sacrificing Zetsu's life for a Rinne Rebirth, I don't know
     
         

  3. #3
    The Rikudou Sennin miromiro's Avatar
    Status
    miromiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Just tell me HOW Naruto can take Minato's Kyuubi chakra when Bee said clearly that the chakra he takes from the Nine-Tails remains forever his. This means that neither Naruto nor Minato can lose / give their chakra.
     
         

  4. #4
    KAMI LUMOS ULTIMATUM's Avatar
    Status
    LUMOS ULTIMATUM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Advent Of Shinju
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOfLegend View Post
    Naruto is my favorite but I don't see him winning with SM, eve with Sasuke's help, if Madara does obtain the tailed beasts I think that he'll be stopped in a last effort by Obito, prehaps taking control of Zetsu and sacrificing Zetsu's life for a Rinne Rebirth, I don't know
    At this point if naruto loses kyuubi, any powerup will be an asspull.


    OP, Juubi can regenerate itself.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user always rustle the
    jimmies of idiot sauce
    fapboys.
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOfLegend View Post
    Naruto is my favorite but I don't see him winning with SM, eve with Sasuke's help, if Madara does obtain the tailed beasts I think that he'll be stopped in a last effort by Obito, prehaps taking control of Zetsu and sacrificing Zetsu's life for a Rinne Rebirth, I don't know

    when did i said naruto will win i only predicted about chapter 660 and we all know that madara will also become juubi's jinchurikii
     
         

  6. #6
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Copiague
    Posts
    32,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Naruto SM + Sasuke EMS? yeah no..

    I can't see naruto loosing kurama, it's too painful! #RightInTheFeels!
     
         

  7. #7
    Member EternalMangeykouSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangeykouSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Naruto Cant Win Against Madara Only Sage Mode.. He Will Even Need Help From other People To Beat Madara.... Minato is goin to give the other half of kurama charka to naruto
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post
    when did i said naruto will win i only predicted about chapter 660 and we all know that madara will also become juubi's jinchurikii
    No he won't.

    If Madara becomes the Juubi Jinchuriki, he wins.

    Unlike Obito with a perfect Juubi he can cast IT right away. Also it would be repetitive to have anther Juubi Jinchuriki villain.

    I doubt the Juubi will be revived again after it was split.
     
         

  9. #9
    須佐能乎 RinneBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    RinneBlitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    2,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    春野サクラ
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Naruto will die after Kurama's extracted. Not instantly though, cause he's Uzumaki.
     
         

  10. #10
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    Posts
    1,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    yea narutard is screwd
     
         

  11. #11
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Keep saying that till your blue in the face and watch Naruto demolish your predictions one by one. Face it you have Naruto envy to the max.
     
         

  12. #12
    < tale of the rising sun > guiltybird's Avatar
    Status
    guiltybird is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    recommend me a good Uchiha OC
    fanfic
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    I don't know what will happen, but I don't think Madara will get the beasts and form the ten-tails and ultimately become its jinchuriki. Whether Naruto gets into the yang-half Kurama's tailed beast mode is irrelevant considering Madara would slap him silly in a few seconds.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member
    Status
    CJ Mac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    I really hope that Kishi doesn't let Madara get all of the Tailed Beasts again.

    It would just be too repetitive. There is absolutely no way that the Alliance could face off against Madara as the Juubi's Jinchuriki. He is exponentially more powerful and more experienced than Obito. If you think about it, Obito has always been kind of a runt, and this holds true even now. The only real reason that Obito was defeated was because of his inexperience and his childish ideologies. I doubt that Madara has the same such weaknesses.

    Furthermore, Madara can't win, and Naruto can't die (permanently). Therefore, regardless of what happens, Madara will eventually be defeated. I would like to see something other than what we just saw happen to Obito.

    I'm pretty sure that Obito will get a chance to redeem himself at some point. One possibility is perhaps Naruto does die. Obito sacrifices himself to bring Naruto back. Or maybe, Obito uses his Rinnegan to bring somebody else back. Two of the Sannin have been pretty much brought back to life. Maybe it's Jiraiya's turn. Or since Madara is now alive, maybe Hashirama will be brought back, too. I really don't know, but I see Obito having a significant role in defeating Madara (or at least saving the Alliance from him).

    Another possibility is that the Tailed Beasts all decide to seal themselves within Naruto. Since they aren't being forced into a Jinchuriki, maybe this will result in a better seal. The only problem with this is that I don't see Naruto becoming the Juubi's Jinchuriki or even getting that big of a power boost. Perhaps, all of the Jinchuriki are brought back (again, Obito has a use) and all of the Tailed Beasts rejoin their Jinchuriki.

    Regardless of what happens, at least Naruto and Bee are going to break free from Madara's grasp.
     
         

  14. #14
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Why do people keep making the one prediction that Kishi won't allow? Do you hate Naruto and Kurama that much? Are you envious of them?
     
         

  15. #15
    Member dareak's Avatar
    Status
    dareak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    It would be very surprising if Madara became the Juubi's jinchuuriki or the Juubi reforming at all. As someone said, that would be too repetitive considering how much time was taken to defeat the Juubi and Obito as its jinchuuriki.
     
         

  16. #16
    sage akinlaja6's Avatar
    Status
    akinlaja6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    somewhere in your mind
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like
    rasengan
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    I see sasuke cutting d chakra chains with ps sword...
     
         

  17. #17
    That Girl Next Door... JustAnObserver's Avatar
    Status
    JustAnObserver is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Terra Firma
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    no endings for me
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mac View Post
    I really hope that Kishi doesn't let Madara get all of the Tailed Beasts again.

    It would just be too repetitive. There is absolutely no way that the Alliance could face off against Madara as the Juubi's Jinchuriki. He is exponentially more powerful and more experienced than Obito. If you think about it, Obito has always been kind of a runt, and this holds true even now. The only real reason that Obito was defeated was because of his inexperience and his childish ideologies. I doubt that Madara has the same such weaknesses.

    Furthermore, Madara can't win, and Naruto can't die (permanently). Therefore, regardless of what happens, Madara will eventually be defeated. I would like to see something other than what we just saw happen to Obito.

    I'm pretty sure that Obito will get a chance to redeem himself at some point. One possibility is perhaps Naruto does die. Obito sacrifices himself to bring Naruto back. Or maybe, Obito uses his Rinnegan to bring somebody else back. Two of the Sannin have been pretty much brought back to life. Maybe it's Jiraiya's turn. Or since Madara is now alive, maybe Hashirama will be brought back, too. I really don't know, but I see Obito having a significant role in defeating Madara (or at least saving the Alliance from him).

    Another possibility is that the Tailed Beasts all decide to seal themselves within Naruto. Since they aren't being forced into a Jinchuriki, maybe this will result in a better seal. The only problem with this is that I don't see Naruto becoming the Juubi's Jinchuriki or even getting that big of a power boost. Perhaps, all of the Jinchuriki are brought back (again, Obito has a use) and all of the Tailed Beasts rejoin their Jinchuriki.

    Regardless of what happens, at least Naruto and Bee are going to break free from Madara's grasp.
    exactly this. ^
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdaling View Post
    Naruto will die after Kurama's extracted. Not instantly though, cause he's Uzumaki.
    Well, Naruto is only a half jinchuriki. Kishi MIGHT use that to either
    A: Naruto is nocked down but not dead
    B: Naruto has much more time and/or can be revived
    C: Minato has the oppertunity to give Naruto the other half to save his life (and possibly end Edo Tensei for some freakish reason)
     
         

  19. #19
    Guardian of Leaf ANBU dark legion's Avatar
    Status
    dark legion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Conquered , now Reigning
    Posts
    3,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are Many .... We are Legion
     

    Re: Most obvious manga 660 prediction

    I want to see Naruto master all Senjutsu secrets ( cuz there has to be more ).....and probably this would be correct....Hope Madara collect all Bijuus
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •