Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Rei's rule,

    Grassy field,

    customs are allowed, however I don't have any (don't hesitate tough if you have the opportunity to use them).

    3 elements.

    Mine are: Water, Lightning and Earth.

    You can start.
     
         

  2. #2
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Rei's rule,

    Grassy field,

    customs are allowed, however I don't have any (don't hesitate tough if you have the opportunity to use them).

    3 elements.

    Mine are: Water, Lightning and Earth.

    You can start.
    No customs ^^ but mind if i use NB taijutsu ?

    and my elements Earth , Wind and Lightning and were Mid range

    I begin with throwing a couple of kunai with flash bombs connected to temporarily blind you and i then imeditately use:

    (Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.


    causing the spikes to rise from the ground surrounding you and i then directly use:


    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.


    which and then directing the lightning to shock through the spears and extending their reach through the tenrils and that causes a electrical field of tendrils surrounding you and i finish up with:


    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon


    and i summon a Giant Hawk (this is now offical contract but i summon a normal hawk which is what people get now and i wont use my hawk custom summons) and then i take flight
     
         

  3. #3
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    As you throw your kunai I do exactly the same, however mines had smoke bombs attach to it. When they collide (between us but a bit more on my side) a big flash followed by a huge smoke screen is created.

    It was my intention all along to block your sight. I then quickly use:

    (Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    I fuse with both the ground and your spike. Since you haven't infused them with electricity yet I am unharmed. With my underground projection technique I move slightly under the surface of the earth about 10m to my left (out of range of your lightning even tough you didn't knew of my location) and use:

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed


    since I was very close to the surface of the earth, my clone is created not in the ground, but above it.

    Knowing his purpose, he then directly run at you (or your last known position) as you are performing your handseals for the summoning technique. As soon as he emerge from the smoke cloud he throw 4 explosive kunai at you (1 above, 1 one you, and 2 on each side) leave close to no escape. Since you were in the midst of performing handseals and were caught by surprise by the rushing clone you are caught off-guard.

    During that time, knowing my location, I move closer to your last know location, but deeper in the ground (out of harms way).

    your turn :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    As you throw your kunai I do exactly the same, however mines had smoke bombs attach to it. When they collide (between us but a bit more on my side) a big flash followed by a huge smoke screen is created.

    It was my intention all along to block your sight. I then quickly use:

    (Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    I fuse with both the ground and your spike. Since you haven't infused them with electricity yet I am unharmed. With my underground projection technique I move slightly under the surface of the earth about 10m to my left (out of range of your lightning even tough you didn't knew of my location) and use:

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed


    since I was very close to the surface of the earth, my clone is created not in the ground, but above it.

    Knowing his purpose, he then directly run at you (or your last known position) as you are performing your handseals for the summoning technique. As soon as he emerge from the smoke cloud he throw 4 explosive kunai at you (1 above, 1 one you, and 2 on each side) leave close to no escape. Since you were in the midst of performing handseals and were caught by surprise by the rushing clone you are caught off-guard.

    During that time, knowing my location, I move closer to your last know location, but deeper in the ground (out of harms way).

    your turn :D
    As the smoke bombs collide with the flash bombs i activate sharingan as im then performing summoning technique i then notice the kunai suprisingly out the smoke so i then direct the hawk up slightly inwhich i then use:


    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.


    using the hawk as the replacement to make my escape and then i appear mid way from the location of the explosion and perform

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.


    thus causing a swamp to engulf your clone but this would unwillingly prevent you from coming out the ground and because underground fish projection doesnt give you the ability to know whats going ontop until i release your clone by sending explosive tags to ignite and burn the swamp this would then alert you to the presence of the swamp trapping you underneath and would make it hard for you to escape the ground because the swamp is burning and you would have to escape to breath

    then i finish up using:


    (Gamayudan) - Toad Oil Projectile

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed.
    Note:Jiraiya can do this jutsu on his own with out any toads summoned


    spewing oil onto the burning tar but the oil spew wouldnt catch me as i spit all at once to prevent the flashback of the fire on the oil and this then protects the swamp from being washed away by water

    your turn
     
         

  5. #5
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Sharingan uh? Good.

    Nice escape btw.

    As the explosion occurs, me and my clone activate our sharingans.

    However my clone is too late to spot you and start getting caught in the swamp. The moment he feels his feet getting trapped he use

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth


    Creating a solid rock pillar on which he can set foot, out of the swamp.

    During that time, my real self couldn't avoid but to hear the sound of the explosion form my clones kunai. I move in the direction of the explosion, about 10m underground (btw the swamp isn't that deep, it's mostly on surface. In any case you don't know about me being underground, you still believe I'm the clone).

    Now that my clone as spotted you (since you're fairly close) he see all the explosive kunai coming in his direction almost as you throw them with his sharingan (mostly aimed at the swamp since you want to ignite it). He then use

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.


    in time to soak both the explosive tags, leaving them useless, and you (the jutsu is not aimed at you but the kunai).

    However, with a perfect timing, the moment the clone spit this huge sphere of water, he also "cancel himself". This will be made nearly unnoticed by you since the huge water sphere is blocking your view.

    The moment he cancel himself, I know exactly what's happening up there. Since I kept moving closer and closer to you, you're now in my range. From underground I use

    (Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon�s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.


    aimed directly at you.

    Now let's analyse what's happening:

    -You throw the kunai,
    -My clone make his jutsu,
    -during that time you had already started the handseals for your next attack (toad oil), cause let's face it, the move my clone made was in no way dangerous to you---> leaving the area soaked ( you knew what it would do because of your sharingan).
    -Almost at the same time my clone does his water jutsu, I use my lightning one aimed at you.

    therefore, close to when you finish your jutsu, a huge lightning dragon emerge out of the ground and engulf you, killing you almost instantly because of the fact that you are soaked.

    Even if you dodge, this dragon as lightning branching out of it, you will get electrified.

    Your move.
     
         
    Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 06-23-2010 at 08:04 PM.

  6. #6
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Sharingan uh? Good.

    Nice escape btw.

    As the explosion occurs, me and my clone activate our sharingans.

    However my clone is too late to spot you and start getting caught in the swamp. The moment he feels his feet getting trapped he use

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth


    Creating a solid rock pillar on which he can set foot, out of the swamp.

    During that time, my real self couldn't avoid but to hear the sound of the explosion form my clones kunai. I move in the direction of the explosion, about 10m underground (btw the swamp isn't that deep, it's mostly on surface. In any case you don't know about me being underground, you still believe I'm the clone).

    Now that my clone as spotted you (since you're fairly close) he see all the explosive kunai coming in his direction almost as you throw them with his sharingan (mostly aimed at the swamp since you want to ignite it). He then use

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.


    in time to soak both the explosive tags, leaving them useless, and you (the jutsu is not aimed at you but the kunai).

    However, with a perfect timing, the moment the clone spit this huge sphere of water, he also "cancel himself". This will be made nearly unnoticed by you since the huge water sphere is blocking your view.

    The moment he cancel himself, I know exactly what's happening up there. Since I kept moving closer and closer to you, you're now in my range. From underground I use

    (Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon�s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.


    aimed directly at you.

    Now let's analyse what's happening:

    -You throw the kunai,
    -My clone make his jutsu,
    -during that time you had already started the handseals for your next attack (toad oil), cause let's face it, the move my clone made was in no way dangerous to you---> leaving the area soaked ( you knew what it would do because of your sharingan).
    -Almost at the same time my clone does his water jutsu, I use my lightning one aimed at you.

    therefore, close to when you finish your jutsu, a huge lightning dragon emerge out of the ground and engulf you, killing you almost instantly because of the fact that you are soaked.

    Even if you dodge, this dragon as lightning branching out of it, you will get electrified.

    Your move.
    (I hope my move doesnt disapoint
    ) and at benaz substitution is a tactical move it can be useful so dont belittle me just cause im a mod anyone can use it

    now then as i see the water engulf the kunai i then notice at a split second the lightning coming from the ground because of sharingan the rate of perception as you know is far more than that of normal eyes and in that split second i then disappear as the lightning simply passes from my mirage left behind and know of your location now your underground and appear longer range

    (Doujutsu: Shukuchi no Jutsu) Eye Technique: Teleportation technique

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points:
    Description: This is a space/time Sharingan technique unique to Uchiha Madara/ Tobi. Madara is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant. The technique can be used without predefining the location or with hand seals. It can also be used to teleport any part of Madaras body leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attacks.
    Note: This is an advanced Sharingan technique only usable with Uchiha Madara
    Note: Can only be used four times.


    and as soon as i appear you wouldnt know i would appear long range so i imediately use :


    (Doton: Retsudotensho) - Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.


    and then causing it to churn whilst your underground and as your distracted with the earth i use:


    (Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons

    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon�s experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.


    causing all the weapons to then rain down on the surrounding area of the churning so that it may attempt to attack you as your trying to escape the earth and i closely watch with the sharingan to try and percieve anymovement to ajust the weapons by the wire connected to them

     
         

  7. #7
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    (I hope my move doesnt disapoint
    ) and at benaz substitution is a tactical move it can be useful so dont belittle me just cause im a mod anyone can use it

    now then as i see the water engulf the kunai i then notice at a split second the lightning coming from the ground because of sharingan the rate of perception as you know is far more than that of normal eyes and in that split second i then disappear as the lightning simply passes from my mirage left behind and know of your location now your underground and appear longer range

    (Doujutsu: Shukuchi no Jutsu) Eye Technique: Teleportation technique

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points:
    Description: This is a space/time Sharingan technique unique to Uchiha Madara/ Tobi. Madara is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant. The technique can be used without predefining the location or with hand seals. It can also be used to teleport any part of Madaras body leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attacks.
    Note: This is an advanced Sharingan technique only usable with Uchiha Madara
    Note: Can only be used four times.


    and as soon as i appear you wouldnt know i would appear long range so i imediately use :


    (Doton: Retsudotensho) - Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.


    and then causing it to churn whilst your underground and as your distracted with the earth i use:


    (Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons

    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon�s experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.


    causing all the weapons to then rain down on the surrounding area of the churning so that it may attempt to attack you as your trying to escape the earth and i closely watch with the sharingan to try and percieve anymovement to ajust the weapons by the wire connected to them


    Two things:

    1st: In all honesty, I hate those timing thingy. You say that in less then a quarter of a second you managed to take you eyes off the kunai (which was far away therefore your head was straight and not leaned forward), look at the lightning dragon that is literally coming out under your feet (which mean that the moment you see it it's already too late since the lightning branching out of the dragon would have zapped you) and then you manage to teleport yourself (which need to be a conscious act and therefore need to be thought which slows down the process). Btw I would have appreciate that you tell me you had a Madara Bio...my tactic would have been different :/

    (Pardon me if I'm making long statements btw, I'm not angry or trying to offense you, but only to present the flaws of your last move from my perspective).

    2nd: Yes the sharingan as a higher rate of perception, but your eyes have to actually be looking at what's coming. At the moment the dragon was coming out, you were looking at the kunai as you mentioned. In any case, if you miraculously were able to notice the dragon in time, it is my opinion that it would already be too late (as mentioned in my first point).


    Anyway, I would like to heard your opinion on the matter as this is only a friendly fight and we're not arguing but instead discussing the problematic of the situation.
     
         

  8. #8
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    (I hope my move doesnt disapoint
    ) and at benaz substitution is a tactical move it can be useful so dont belittle me just cause im a mod anyone can use it

    now then as i see the water engulf the kunai i then notice at a split second the lightning coming from the ground because of sharingan the rate of perception as you know is far more than that of normal eyes and in that split second i then disappear as the lightning simply passes from my mirage left behind and know of your location now your underground and appear longer range

    (Doujutsu: Shukuchi no Jutsu) –Eye Technique: Teleportation technique

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points:
    Description: This is a space/time Sharingan technique unique to Uchiha Madara/ Tobi. Madara is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant. The technique can be used without predefining the location or with hand seals. It can also be used to teleport any part of Madara’s body leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attacks.
    Note: This is an advanced Sharingan technique only usable with Uchiha Madara
    Note: Can only be used four times.


    and as soon as i appear you wouldnt know i would appear long range so i imediately use :


    (Doton: Retsudotensho) - Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.


    and then causing it to churn whilst your underground and as your distracted with the earth i use:


    (Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons

    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon�s experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.


    causing all the weapons to then rain down on the surrounding area of the churning so that it may attempt to attack you as your trying to escape the earth and i closely watch with the sharingan to try and percieve anymovement to ajust the weapons by the wire connected to them

    Okay let's continue this fight

    Now, as you teleport and move out of range, so do I, I still travel underground.

    Your second jutsu as no impact since I'm already fusing with the ground around me. As you do so, I then use

    (Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplenetary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.


    Creating a rampart that emerge 10m away from you (on your left), almost right over my current position (and out of range of your last jutsu).This will inevitably get your attention. Right now you're currently performing your third jutsu. While you're still looking at the rampart rising, my face emerge from the side of the rampart facing you. The moment you notice me, your fate it sealed.

    Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion :Shackling Stakes)

    Rank: A
    Type:Supplementary
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion.
    This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.


    As you look at me, you're instantly paralyzed by my genjutsu, therefore stopping your jutsu and making you fall to the ground. However, I know that your mangekyo sharingan can break out of this genjutsu, nontheless it won't be made instantly. If you want an example, it will be like Sasuke did against Itachi but faster.

    You see, you need to actually notice you're in the genjutsu and then break out of it. therefore, I use this precious time where you're breaking out to use

    (Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.


    Impaling you as you fell.

    And please don't say that you have the time to break out of the genjutsu and teleport before reaching the ground and the spike , that would be too much...
     
         

  9. #9
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Okay let's continue this fight

    Now, as you teleport and move out of range, so do I, I still travel underground.

    Your second jutsu as no impact since I'm already fusing with the ground around me. As you do so, I then use

    (Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplenetary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.


    Creating a rampart that emerge 10m away from you (on your left), almost right over my current position (and out of range of your last jutsu).This will inevitably get your attention. Right now you're currently performing your third jutsu. While you're still looking at the rampart rising, my face emerge from the side of the rampart facing you. The moment you notice me, your fate it sealed.

    Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion :Shackling Stakes)

    Rank: A
    Type:Supplementary
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion.
    This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.


    As you look at me, you're instantly paralyzed by my genjutsu, therefore stopping your jutsu and making you fall to the ground. However, I know that your mangekyo sharingan can break out of this genjutsu, nontheless it won't be made instantly. If you want an example, it will be like Sasuke did against Itachi but faster.

    You see, you need to actually notice you're in the genjutsu and then break out of it. therefore, I use this precious time where you're breaking out to use

    (Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.


    Impaling you as you fell.

    And please don't say that you have the time to break out of the genjutsu and teleport before reaching the ground and the spike , that would be too much...
    As im about to perform the third technique and you distract me with the creation of the rampart i then turn and get caught in the genjutsu and when i realise its the genjutsu and its about same time u have set up your earth jutsu which i wont know about i activate:


    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.


    using the affects of the full body surge of chakra to push your chakra out to snap me out of the genjutsu and hopefully it manages to counter the earth spikes as im breaking out and it should be at the same time (prays on hands and knees )

    and then i realise your head sticking out so i decide a target practice of sending directly at you:


    Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
    Type:Attack
    Rank: A
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.


    of which i hope to cut you and if not it will slice through the rampart and if to fail i send behin it :


    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.


    to rip through the ground to try and strike you

    (i hope this move works if not lemme know)
     
         

  10. #10
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    As im about to perform the third technique and you distract me with the creation of the rampart i then turn and get caught in the genjutsu and when i realise its the genjutsu and its about same time u have set up your earth jutsu which i wont know about i activate:


    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.


    using the affects of the full body surge of chakra to push your chakra out to snap me out of the genjutsu and hopefully it manages to counter the earth spikes as im breaking out and it should be at the same time (prays on hands and knees )

    and then i realise your head sticking out so i decide a target practice of sending directly at you:


    Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
    Type:Attack
    Rank: A
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.


    of which i hope to cut you and if not it will slice through the rampart and if to fail i send behin it :


    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.


    to rip through the ground to try and strike you

    (i hope this move works if not lemme know)
    Maybe there was a little timing problem on your move, but I'll let it slide

    It was a great tactic. If I were in your position it was the jutsu I would've used, however in a different way.

    Anyhow, let's put an end to this!

    As you fall to the ground and counter the spike I emerge out of the rampart. Then, using my sharingan, I syncronize me attack with yours:

    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.


    However I don't shoot those lighting blast at you but instead keep them charged into my hands. As the wind sword comes at me, I stop it barehand, both the attacks canceling each other.

    Finally, since no harm nor menace was done to you, you inevitably finish your move with your third jutsu.

    With perfect timing, we both do our jutsu at the same time, I use

    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.


    We both finish our jutsu at the same time, and as your hands start to crackle with lighting, an ord of water materialize around them, instantly channeling the electricity you were amassing through your body and ultimately electrocuting you to death.

    Now, even if you use your sharingan, in no way can you predict how I will use the jutsu. The timing is perfect, and I see no reason why you would alter your last move (unless you can predict the future).

    This is the end.
     
         
    Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 06-25-2010 at 11:12 PM.

  11. #11
    Nero's Avatar
    Status
    Nero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,014
    Location
    Depths of rubble.
    Dude
     

    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    I dont think lilianna is bibi(tch) stop spamming either way it goes. If she is or not. Get out of the fight thread. imo shes not cause she was never as good as lilianna is now
     
         

  12. #12
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Maybe there was a little timing problem on your move, but I'll let it slide

    It was a great tactic. If I were in your position it was the jutsu I would've used, however in a different way.

    Anyhow, let's put an end to this!

    As you fall to the ground and counter the spike I emerge out of the rampart. Then, using my sharingan, I syncronize me attack with yours:

    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.


    However I don't shoot those lighting blast at you but instead keep them charged into my hands. As the wind sword comes at me, I stop it barehand, both the attacks canceling each other.

    Finally, since no harm nor menace was done to you, you inevitably finish your move with your third jutsu.

    With perfect timing, we both do our jutsu at the same time, I use

    (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.


    We both finish our jutsu at the same time, and as your hands start to crackle with lighting, an ord of water materialize around them, instantly channeling the electricity you were amassing through your body and ultimately electrocuting you to death.

    Now, even if you use your sharingan, in no way can you predict how I will use the jutsu. The timing is perfect, and I see no reason why you would alter your last move (unless you can predict the future).

    This is the end.
    Meh fair game i was never that good but least it wouldnt be enough to kill me anyways cheers for right izuna
     
         

  13. #13
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izuna vs Zenryoku

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    Meh fair game i was never that good but least it wouldnt be enough to kill me anyways cheers for right izuna
    Good match ^^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •