Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 53
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    actually no...but i will ask u to know ,cause im sure u know what means!!!!lol!!!
    search on google, oblation run.... you'll be suprised
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    search on google, oblation run.... you'll be suprised
    okay w8...
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    okay w8...
    what did you find? :D
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    okay w8...
    man i love it...i wanna do it too!!!kidding:D!!!!okay now i learn what it means!!!
     
         

  5. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    man i love it...i wanna do it too!!!kidding:D!!!!okay now i learn what it means!!!
    really?! what did google show? :D
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    really?! what did google show? :D
    about a festival that naked peaple run to the universities....nic man!!!
     
         

  7. #32
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    about a festival that naked peaple run to the universities....nic man!!!
    I study there you know... 0.0
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    I study there you know... 0.0
    how old are u anyway?
     
         

  9. #34
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    how old are u anyway?
    16, freshman college student

    you have to join their fraternity to do that...
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    16, freshman college student

    you have to join their fraternity to do that...
    college??i think u start university or college after the age of 18
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    college??i think u start university or college after the age of 18
    not in our country... :D
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    not in our country... :D
    in which country??
     
         

  13. #38
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    in which country??
    Philippines
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    Philippines
    okay!!!
     
         

  15. #40
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    okay!!!
    where you from anyway?
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    where you from anyway?
    from greece...
     
         

  17. #42
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    from greece...
    how's the debt crisis?

    lol... that's a weird question
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    how's the debt crisis?

    lol... that's a weird question
    crisis???hwat have u heard about greece in the news in phillipines??
     
         

  19. #44
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    crisis???hwat have u heard about greece in the news in phillipines??
    we heard that greece was having a debt crisis and that your government is gonna raise taxes
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    we heard that greece was having a debt crisis and that your government is gonna raise taxes
    our goverment is retarted....i hate all of those ''modern'' greeks...sometimes even myself about how im doing..but me father and those of tahat age destroyed our dreams...are dreas have vanished like the smoke of a cigarette...once it turns to smoke u cant touch it again...they burnt our hope ....thats the truth..anyway ...yeah...it is crisis....and they incresed the taxes...the cigarretes before 4 months were 3.20 euros now they are 4.20!!!i want to kill everyone..even the sprayes are higher...pff.....wanna put molotows to the asses of those who doe this to my country
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    our goverment is retarted....i hate all of those ''modern'' greeks...sometimes even myself about how im doing..but me father and those of tahat age destroyed our dreams...are dreas have vanished like the smoke of a cigarette...once it turns to smoke u cant touch it again...they burnt our hope ....thats the truth..anyway ...yeah...it is crisis....and they incresed the taxes...the cigarretes before 4 months were 3.20 euros now they are 4.20!!!i want to kill everyone..even the sprayes are higher...pff.....wanna put molotows to the asses of those who doe this to my country
    but europes a super rich continent with rich countries :confused:
    didn't EU helped you guys?
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    but europes a super rich continent with rich countries :confused:
    didn't EU helped you guys?
    ahhahaahhaha!!!!lol!!!aahaah....no theyare not all countries strong and rich like germany,england,italy etc etc....georgia isnt good like them,fyrom neither(fyrom u know it like macedonia,but it isnt,i live in macedonia and macedonia is the northest place in greece,in geography of course).....albnia isnt,all those from the unites soviet organization the most arent well...in every way...greece is good when it comes to tourism...yeah greece there is great...is also great to history,although that the englands have steal our holy ancient statues and stuff....but no...they are nt helping ...before 3 months,so before the big loan we took we were owing 22 billions euros!!!!after the loan germany gave us ,the terms weretheirs and alot of other things,now we are owing 200 billions and after the 2012 we will owing 400+ billions euros.....so u see,europe didnt helped us,europe destroyed us...
     
         

  23. #48
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    ahhahaahhaha!!!!lol!!!aahaah....no theyare not all countries strong and rich like germany,england,italy etc etc....georgia isnt good like them,fyrom neither(fyrom u know it like macedonia,but it isnt,i live in macedonia and macedonia is the northest place in greece,in geography of course).....albnia isnt,all those from the unites soviet organization the most arent well...in every way...greece is good when it comes to tourism...yeah greece there is great...is also great to history,although that the englands have steal our holy ancient statues and stuff....but no...they are nt helping ...before 3 months,so before the big loan we took we were owing 22 billions euros!!!!after the loan germany gave us ,the terms weretheirs and alot of other things,now we are owing 200 billions and after the 2012 we will owing 400+ billions euros.....so u see,europe didnt helped us,europe destroyed us...
    but is your government planning to pay the debt? (thats a big debt!!) by raising taxes?
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    but is your government planning to pay the debt? (thats a big debt!!) by raising taxes?
    dunno...
     
         

  25. #50
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hinata's Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    dunno...
    what will happen now? to the people of greece in particular...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •