Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Hinata's Confession

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    what will happen now? to the people of greece in particular...
    those that had money they will be okay...the rich ones and the politicians,tose for a whole life ''steal'' from the country money and from the taxies,will be okay too...the simple peaple they are gonna suffer...im gonna suffer,my friends are gonna suffer the whole peaple of my generation ,the new generetion,all will suffer...the funy is that i heard today about 12.000 that a minister in france stole to rent a an airplane..the funny is cause here for the poiticians is nothing...here they sloled maybe up tyo 8 billions from the taxies ,countries money etc etc!!!!and they are not doing them nothing....u see man...i dont know what is gonna be in the future ,i just know that the whole greece is gonna suffer until someone put molotow to the politicians asses and BANG them to the sky!!!then i will be happy...then i wanna die peacefully...

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    those that had money they will be okay...the rich ones and the politicians,tose for a whole life ''steal'' from the country money and from the taxies,will be okay too...the simple peaple they are gonna suffer...im gonna suffer,my friends are gonna suffer the whole peaple of my generation ,the new generetion,all will suffer...the funy is that i heard today about 12.000 that a minister in france stole to rent a an airplane..the funny is cause here for the poiticians is nothing...here they sloled maybe up tyo 8 billions from the taxies ,countries money etc etc!!!!and they are not doing them nothing....u see man...i dont know what is gonna be in the future ,i just know that the whole greece is gonna suffer until someone put molotow to the politicians asses and BANG them to the sky!!!then i will be happy...then i wanna die peacefully...
    wow... never imagined corruption in europe...
    Europe to me is like paradise, a place I cant visit coz trips to europe is very expensive here...

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    wow... never imagined corruption in europe...
    Europe to me is like paradise, a place I cant visit coz trips to europe is very expensive here...
    man ,money exists only to the fu***** papers of the banks,so money dont exists....in those big countries yeah,exist,but in my country exist not much so that we can live...anyway..........

Page 3 of 3 « First 123