Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member Hidan Death sycthe's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoping to join the mist

[borderlands Amegakure] sight seeing

Kenpachi Zaraki travels towards the large lake bordering the amegakure* What a pain, small frys living in the rain these days. * his captain haroi sways in the salty breeze , he slings his blade of his shoulder , its simmers with the blood from the innocent people he passed on his way* i need to take a nap.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Re: [borderlands Amegakure] sight seeing

*As Blake is in the tavern she senses a usual life force at the borderland. Thinking to her self, she gets up and sneaks away from the tavern and heads out towards the borderlands. As she is almost there she uses her clan's abilities to transform her eyes into looking like the Rinnegan so that the person there will think she does indeed pose it. As she gets to the borderland she sees the strange man.*

Hello why are you in our land?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoping to join the mist

*he stops* im here to speak with the kage

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

*Blake looks at the strange man not knowing to take him serious* Well sorry to tell you but thats not going to happen since she is busy so please leave. Thank you and buy.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoping to join the mist

* rolls neck cracking it as he towers over the female before him* look im back and the fuu kage needs to debrief me

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

*Blake looks unamused*Look I know everybody's life force and your not one of ours so kindly go away or have your head on the top of your Christmas tree (for Howard) ^x^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoping to join the mist

*Swings blade outward at his side causing the water to become choppy* when i was here minato was kage of amegakure ive been gone awhile so yea where is this new kage shinta

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Quote Originally Posted by Hidan Death sycthe View Post
    *Swings blade outward at his side causing the water to become choppy* when i was here minato was kage of amegakure ive been gone awhile so yea where is this new kage shinta
    And like I said Fuu is busy so leave or I will personally see you leave >_>

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoping to join the mist

*Sheaths hjs blade* walks towards a tree

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

So see ya ^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoping to join the mist

You know how to use a blade

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

>_> yes I do but no point in showing you so go.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Belladonna View Post
    >_> yes I do but no point in showing you so go.
    Having sensed the presence of an intruder in the borderlands and then the presence of Blake intercepting it, Yahiko stood up from his office chair and looked out the window of the Kage mansion. Being the tallest spire in the village, it was easy to see out to the village gates from his vantage point. However Yahiko realised that the intruder was well out of sight in the borderlands, but still a nuisance to his ability to sense the life-force of those in his Village.
    Turning around, Yahiko grabs a large, dark-green cloak from the stand by the door before he heads off to the borderlands to see what the situation is. Having spent so much time away from village duties, spending his time learning about his Clan, Yahiko thought it best Fuu stayed behind and got some sleep.

~~Time Skip as Yahiko travels to the borderlands~~

As Yahiko arrives, he spots the intruder leaning against a random tree standing in the great lake, before he addresses Blake. Blake-kun, what's the situation out here? Also, how long has there been a tree out in the lake? As Yahiko speaks, he pulls the hood of his cloak of his head, allowing the rain to soak through his hair slightly. He then glances back over at the intruder before opening his cloak enough to allow him easy access to his katana should this stranger pose a nuisance.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Having sensed the presence of an intruder in the borderlands and then the presence of Blake intercepting it, Yahiko stood up from his office chair and looked out the window of the Kage mansion. Being the tallest spire in the village, it was easy to see out to the village gates from his vantage point. However Yahiko realised that the intruder was well out of sight in the borderlands, but still a nuisance to his ability to sense the life-force of those in his Village.
    Turning around, Yahiko grabs a large, dark-green cloak from the stand by the door before he heads off to the borderlands to see what the situation is. Having spent so much time away from village duties, spending his time learning about his Clan, Yahiko thought it best Fuu stayed behind and got some sleep.

As Yahiko arrives, he spots the intruder leaning against a random tree standing in the great lake, before he addresses Blake. Blake-kun, what's the situation out here? Also, how long has there been a tree out in the lake? As Yahiko speaks, he pulls the hood of his cloak of his head, allowing the rain to soak through his hair slightly. He then glances back over at the intruder before opening his cloak enough to allow him easy access to his katana should this stranger pose a nuisance.
    Hidden in the branches of the tree Sado squirmed around from branch to branch. He interwove special water-proof lights that could shine through a torrential downpour. Boys and girls of every age wouldn't you like to see something strange?
    Singing softly he continues to crawl towards the top of the tree stringing along a long line of lights that wrap around the tree branches he does this as silently as possible trying not to disturb anyone else. Come with us and you will see. This, our town of Rai-...noween.
    Sado makes his way to the top of the tree pushing forth from the pine needles as they fall down upon the lake below. He stands atop the tree now looking down upon the city and it's inhabitants still mumbling his song to himself like a deranged madman lost in song. This is Rainoween, this is Rainoween. Rain drops fall in the dead of night.
    He pauses for a moment looking at the top of the tree he's standing on it's missing something. He can't put his finger on it, he doesn't speak for a moment until it hits him and he grins sadistically. A topper, it needed a topper to tie it together. He looked down now he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings so it was a surprise to him when he noticed the three shinobi down below. He began singing once again. I am the one hiding in the tree. Wit ground sharp and thoughts run free. This is Rainoween, this is Rainoween! Rainoween! Rainoween! Rainoween! Rainoween! In this town we call home everyone hail to the Hidden Rain song!
    By this point he had gotten much louder as he flicked a switch upon the top of the tree. With a bright flash the tree shown like a star in the middle of a rain storm. As soon as the tree lit up with bright colored lights Sado jumped from his perch still singing almost screaming at this point. He soared through the air performing a few frontflips to slow down his momentum before landing next to Yahiko with a grunt from the fall. Say it once, say it twice take a chance and roll the dice! Run with the rain in the dead of night. Filling your dreams to the brim with delight.
    Sado paused slightly before addressing Yahiko. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Merry Festivus and most of all Happy Rainoween. Who's the jacked up dude with the sword standing under my Rainoween Tree? I need a topper and what better one then the head of an intruder?
    The tree shown brightly above the jacked up dude with the sword snuffing out his shadow as Sado stood waiting to speak to Yahiko and Blake.

Last edited by Howard; 12-24-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Hidden in the branches of the tree Sado squirmed around from branch to branch. He interwove special water-proof lights that could shine through a torrential downpour. Boys and girls of every age wouldn't you like to see something strange?
    Singing softly he continues to crawl towards the top of the tree stringing along a long line of lights that wrap around the tree branches he does this as silently as possible trying not to disturb anyone else. Come with us and you will see. This, our town of Rai-...noween.
    Sado makes his way to the top of the tree pushing forth from the pine needles as they fall down upon the lake below. He stands atop the tree now looking down upon the city and it's inhabitants still mumbling his song to himself like a deranged madman lost in song. This is Rainoween, this is Rainoween. Rain drops fall in the dead of night.
    He pauses for a moment looking at the top of the tree he's standing on it's missing something. He can't put his finger on it, he doesn't speak for a moment until it hits him and he grins sadistically. A topper, it needed a topper to tie it together. He looked down now he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings so it was a surprise to him when he noticed the three shinobi down below. He began singing once again. I am the one hiding in the tree. Wit ground sharp and thoughts run free. This is Rainoween, this is Rainoween! Rainoween! Rainoween! Rainoween! Rainoween! In this town we call home everyone hail to the Hidden Rain song!
    By this point he had gotten much louder as he flicked a switch upon the top of the tree. With a bright flash the tree shown like a star in the middle of a rain storm. As soon as the tree lit up with bright colored lights Sado jumped from his perch still singing almost screaming at this point. He soared through the air performing a few frontflips to slow down his momentum before landing next to Yahiko with a grunt from the fall. Say it once, say it twice take a chance and roll the dice! Run with the rain in the dead of night. Filling your dreams to the brim with delight.
    Sado paused slightly before addressing Yahiko. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Merry Festivus and most of all Happy Rainoween. Who's the jacked up dude with the sword standing under my Rainoween Tree? I need a topper and what better one then the head of an intruder?
    The tree shown brightly above the jacked up dude with the sword snuffing out his shadow as Sado stood waiting to speak to Yahiko and Blake.

Ahh Sado and Yahiko this random guy is trying to talk to you or Fuu, Yahiko. He says he has return but I have never seen him. Blake then signs as the strange is annoying her. We could put his head on the Christmas tree I know Sado would love that. Blake then turns to the tree. Yahiko I didn't even think we had trees to be honest @_@.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*walks up with the most amused and shocked face * wow what violence and no sign of escalation of force. Patience does not come to one but is learned over time.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive member-

*Yachiru (In signature) was sitting on the tree Kenpachi headed to. The moment Yachiru sees Kenpachi being close enough to the tree, she jumps off the tree onto Kenpachi´s left shoulder and then she hangs on Kenpachi´s left shoulder as she raises her head to above his shoulder*
    Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen-Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

What made you come here, Ken-Chan? Did you bring the favourite candies I like, Ken-Chan?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    *Yachiru (In signature) was sitting on the tree Kenpachi headed to. The moment Yachiru sees Kenpachi being close enough to the tree, she jumps off the tree onto Kenpachi´s left shoulder and then she hangs on Kenpachi´s left shoulder as she raises her head to above his shoulder*

What made you come here, Ken-Chan? Did you bring the favourite candies I like, Ken-Chan?
    Sado looked over towards the man as Yachiru perched upon his shoulder. He grit his teeth for a second it bothered him to see Yachiru in a dangerous situation but she was reckless even after convincing her to come to Amegakure he took a firm stance in the way she was raised. He made sure she could attend the most prestigious Ninja Academy in Amegakure and had tried his hardest to keep her safe. He thought for a second before addressing the man. Choose your words very carefully Ken-chan. You so much as raise your voice to her and I will tear you to pieces and mail those pieces to every village you've been in your entire Sage of Six Paths given life.
    Sado seemed overly serious unlike earlier these weren't hollow threats he meant every word and would kill the man without hesitation if he so much as upset Yachiru. Yachiru are you sure this is the Kenpachi-chan you told me about?
    Sado took a few steps forward approaching Kenpachi and Yachiru keeping a relaxed posture, his protective side had kicked in and he was ready to kill the intruder for any reason.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Belladonna View Post
    Ahh Sado and Yahiko this random guy is trying to talk to you or Fuu, Yahiko. He says he has return but I have never seen him. Blake then signs as the strange is annoying her. We could put his head on the Christmas tree I know Sado would love that. Blake then turns to the tree. Yahiko I didn't even think we had trees to be honest @_@.

Sado looked over towards the man as Yachiru perched upon his shoulder. He grit his teeth for a second it bothered him to see Yachiru in a dangerous situation but she was reckless even after convincing her to come to Amegakure he took a firm stance in the way she was raised. He made sure she could attend the most prestigious Ninja Academy in Amegakure and had tried his hardest to keep her safe. He thought for a second before addressing the man. Choose your words very carefully Ken-chan. You so much as raise your voice to her and I will tear you to pieces and mail those pieces to every village you've been in your entire Sage of Six Paths given life.
    Sado seemed overly serious unlike earlier these weren't hollow threats he meant every word and would kill the man without hesitation if he so much as upset Yachiru. Yachiru are you sure this is the Kenpachi-chan you told me about?
    Sado took a few steps forward approaching Kenpachi and Yachiru keeping a relaxed posture, his protective side had kicked in and he was ready to kill the intruder for any reason.
    Taking a moment to admire the lights, Yahiko shifts his attention back to the motley crew that had gathered out in the borderlands. Sado, Blake... if it weren't for the presence of Yachiru and the intruder, I wouldn't be sure if this was an office party or a Clan meeting. Yahiko formed a cheeky grin on his face as he made his joke, before snapping back into a serious state as he sensed Sado getting a little anxious with Yachiru being so close to the stranger. As such, Yahiko places his right hand on the hilt of his blade, grasping the scabbard with his left hand while adopting a suitable stance to draw his sword at a given moment. You have two minutes, state what you want or leave... Remain indecisive and you'll find your already short life-span even shorter...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoping to join the mist

*Places hand inside his shinigami robes he pulls out a bag of yachiru's favorite candies* he then turns his attention towards the squad of rain shinobi that had gathered before him* allow me to explain my reason for coming here, you see i missed the rain village so much i wish to return to it* takes his sheathed blade and throwns it at the feet of the squad, i mean no harm or disrespect imerely wish to return home,

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

*Places hand inside his shinigami robes he pulls out a bag of yachiru's favorite candies* he then turns his attention towards the squad of rain shinobi that had gathered before him* allow me to explain my reason for coming here, you see i missed the rain village so much i wish to return to it* takes his sheathed blade and throwns it at the feet of the squad, i mean no harm or disrespect imerely wish to return home,
    Yahiko watches as the man tosses his blade toward him and his comrades before taking a moment to watch it sink into the abyss of Amegkaure's Great Lake, also called Amefurikozō. Well now that you've disarmed yourself I can conclude you don't with to stab me with a sword... However I still cannot conclude your motives are as simple as you preach. Either way, I only came out here in preparation for a journey I'm taking and I need these two Yahiko gestures towards Blake and Sado as he speaks. to accompany me there. As such, you'll have to make camp here for a while until I return to deal with new members of Amegakure.

With this, Yahiko pulls out a scroll from his left sleeve, performing the Ram Seal to activate it and send a message to the Raikage directly:

Greetings, this is Yahiko of Amegakure. Fuu won't be able to meet up with you in the near future so I'm going in her stead to fulfil my half of the role of Amekage. I'm bringing to Shinobi along with me, directly to Kumogakure. We should be there in a few days.

With that Yahiko walks off into the distance, opting to walk straight through the Fire Country, realising there would be no issue simply walking through the lands of their allies. Along with him, Blake and Sado follow closely, leaving Yachiru to return to the village and Kenpachi to rest in a nearby lodging in the borderlands.

~>Twelve hours to Kumogakure<~

Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Last edited by Shinta; 12-25-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Blake quickly grabs her sword (in bio) and her CW and start to go with Yahiko. Haven't been in Kumo in a while.
    12 hours

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Sado continues walking unfazed by the man's gesture he walked within an arms length of Kenpachi to his right side and extended out his left arm. He places his left hand upon the back of Yachiru's coat and lifted her up and into the air off of Kenpachi's shoulder. What did I tell you about taking candy from strangers, especially those who seem shady?
    Sado lifts Yachiru up and places her onto his shoulder. He continues walking without even addressing Kenpachi again. Eyes set dead ahead he follows Yahiko keeping a few paces behind him but still able to easily keep up. Listen Yachiru I know you're adventurous and you like to do things your own way but what if he had hurt you? I wouldn't have been able to hold back and I probably would have bashed his head in. You could have caught something-... like his stupidity and then what? Huh? Anyway-...
    With that he yells out towards Yahiko signaling that he's bringing Yachiru along. Oi I'm bringing her. If I leave her behind she may get into trouble so it's best if she stays by my side I'm sure Kumogakure no Sato won't mind we're almost off the Great Lake anyway it's too late to send her home.
    Sado follows suit towards Kumogakure arriving when Yahiko does.

Last edited by Howard; 12-26-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive member-

*Yachiru sees him taking out the bag of candies, she stretches her left arm to grab it. As soon as she has it, she holds the bag of candy in the palm of her left hand as she opened it, she smells something disgusting coming out from the bag*
    Keeeen-Chan! These candies are rotten! D:
    *Still being on Kenpachi´s left shoulder, Yachiru flips her left hand 45° to the right, letting some of the rotten candies fall out to the bag onto Kenpachi´s shinigami robe´s left shoulder part. As soon as the candies fall onto the robe, they stick onto it for a few seconds before falling off onto the ground, leaving a disgusting smell where it touched the robe*
    See, Ken-Chan? They´re rotten D:

Sado continues walking unfazed by the man's gesture he walked within an arms length of Kenpachi to his right side and extended out his left arm. He places his left hand upon the back of Yachiru's coat and lifted her up and into the air off of Kenpachi's shoulder. What did I tell you about taking candy from strangers, especially those who seem shady?
    Sado lifts Yachiru up and places her onto his shoulder. He continues walking without even addressing Kenpachi again. Eyes set dead ahead he follows Yahiko keeping a few paces behind him but still able to easily keep up. Listen Yachiru I know you're adventurous and you like to do things your own way but what if he had hurt you? I wouldn't have been able to hold back and I probably would have bashed his head in. You could have caught something-... like his stupidity and then what? Huh? Anyway-...
    With that he yells out towards Yahiko signaling that he's bringing Yachiru along. Oi I'm bringing her. If I leave her behind she may get into trouble so it's best if she stays by my side I'm sure Kumogakure no Sato won't mind we're almost off the Great Lake anyway it's too late to send her home.
    Sado follows suit towards Kumogakure arriving when Yahiko does.
    *As Yachiru is being lifted up by Sado, her left hand completely flips over, the rest of the rotten candies "accidentally" fall onto Kenpachi´s head. She then drops the empty bag on the ground as she lands on Sado´s shoulder*
    D: B-But, Muscles!
    *But as soon as she heard that Sado is bringing her along, her mind changes*
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KUMO-LAAAAAND!!!!!!

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 12-26-2013 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*Yachiru sees him taking out the bag of candies, she stretches her left arm to grab it. As soon as she has it, she holds the bag of candy in the palm of her left hand as she opened it, she smells something disgusting coming out from the bag*
    Keeeen-Chan! These candies are rotten! D:
    *Still being on Kenpachi´s left shoulder, Yachiru flips her left hand 45° to the right, letting some of the rotten candies fall out to the bag onto Kenpachi´s shinigami robe´s left shoulder part. As soon as the candies fall onto the robe, they stick onto it for a few seconds before falling off onto the ground, leaving a disgusting smell where it touched the robe*
    See, Ken-Chan? They´re rotten D:

*As Yachiru is being lifted up by Sado, her left hand completely flips over, the rest of the rotten candies "accidentally" fall onto Kenpachi´s head. She then drops the empty bag on the ground as she lands on Sado´s shoulder*
    D: B-But, Muscles!
    *But as soon as she heard that Sado is bringing her along, her mind changes*
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KUMO-LAAAAAND!!!!!!
    Sado continued on Yachiru now safely in his care, he went back to his usual laid back easy going composure. So the Ninja Academy sent me a letter the other day. Apparently you've been beating up on the boys and skipping class to roam the halls and eat candy?-... I'm so proud of you.
    Sado picked up his pace a bit catching up with Yahiko before slowing back down. So Yahkage wow Fuukage sounds so much better. Anyway Yahiko-san how long do you think this excursion is going to take? I don't feel safe leaving the village devoid of three of it's officers for such a long period.
    Sado spoke with a tone that wasn't all to serious but still meant what he was saying. He wasn't as worried as he put off but he wanted to make sure the village itself was safe in their absence. Do you have a way to communicate with them if the clouds hit the fan in the upcoming negotiations? Also Blake as Peace General what do you have in mind for the treaty? I'd much rather have this done before hand unlike what happened last time with Sunagakure no Sato so much time wasted talking over papers like diplomats instead of spending time speaking over sake as friends and equals.
    Sado firmly believed that that's why the treaty between Amegakure and Sunagakure had fallen through instead of seeing each other as friends and equals they saw each other as pawns to use in time of war. At the first drop of the hat each had gone and handled the situation in a stupid way especially Juugo. He continued to walk alongside Yahiko waiting on a response.

Last edited by Howard; 12-26-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»