Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Wasted potential with not fully explored Ice release Bloodline limit [Read first]

Hello guys, I would like to mention about wasted potential with ice release bloodline limit. Sadly only known Ice release user was just Haku from Yuki clan.

So far known ice release techniques:

• Special technique: Flying water needles:
    • Special Technique: Demonic Ice Mirrors :
    • Ice Release: Ice Dome :

^^ This last technique was used by Edo Tensei Haku... which clearly proves that Kishi felt Ice release was not fully explored and used that why he tried to make up for it. Sadly only one more technique was just shown onscreen.

Here are my wild/crazy ideas about possible Ice release: techniques:

Ninjutsu :

• Ice release: Ice armor - The aura of very cold air emitted around entire Ice release's user body turns into ice as it soldifies. The result is armor made from ice which can protect the user from physcial attacks or even strong Ninjutsu attacks.

display:

• Ice release: Ice shapeshifting - Ability to add any physical form to ice, it can be turned out to be Ice sword/blade, Ice shield, Ice spear or any shape user wishes too.

display:

• Ice release: Ice free movement - Ability to merge and remerge from any ice placed around the world. It gives also ability to freely move through ice and reappear from any place as well
    • Ice release: Ice particles manipilation - Ability to insert tiny/small particles of ice inside body's of enemy to restrict his movement, paralyze opponent and can attack him from inside. It was capable of hurting enemy from inside by making merging ice particles inside opponent body making them bigger and then giving them sharp shape as needles or spikes to harm enemy from inside. If User has mastery over Ice release then he/she could even freeze someone from inside and damage his inner organs/part od body.
    • Ice release: Whirlwind with Ice particles - Ability to create whirlwind by spinning wind in circular shape while containing particles of ice. When opponent get inside whirwind then enemy get harmed by particles of ice flying around, It can also insert particles of ice inside victim's body to use technique mentioned above. Ice particles can turns into ice needles/spikes which flying around can cut enemy again and again.
    • Ice release: Hide within ice - Ability to create powerfull snow-storm/blizzard which limit enemy's vision and make impression of enemy being invisible.
    • Ice release: Ice dragon - Ability to create shape of dragon from ice. This dragon comes to life due to chakra inserted in him and can be controlled exactly same as wood dragon. This Dragon freezes anything behind itself while being able to create blizzard by waving it's wings or use freeze breath or ice ball through it's mouth.
    • Ice release: Ice Golem - Ability which allows cold wind emitted around entire Ice release's user to soldify then giving it's shape of Ice Golem with Ice release's user being in center of Golem.

Display:

• Ice release: Freezing breath - Ability to breath very cold air which freezes anything in it's path

Display:

• Ice release: Ice wall - Ability to create wall made from ice.
    • Ice release: Ice Control - Ability to use ice within range of technique to attack someone or defend himself from it. It allows to create Ice arms which can emerge from frozen ground to attack enemy as Four tailed Kyuubi mode Naruto used to attack Orochimaru

display:

• Ice release: Ice Hurricane - Ability to create Hurricane made of Ice which spins at great velocity while striking enemy. It's size can be altered by Ice release's user. Spining ice body of Hurricane with sharp ends give great damage to enemy.
    • Ice release: Ice streams underground - Ability to use underground water to explode from undergroud as geyser stream and attack enemy. While Enemy finds in range of cold water stream it can be turned into ice colum at any time.
    • Ice release: Ice ball - Ability to shoot of ball of condensed Ice which explode upon contact with aim while giving huge damage to aim. The coldest ari condesnsed in center of ball with great pressure when released cause huge changes inside enemy's body even able to kill him/her.
    • Ice release: Ice explosion - Ability to condesnse all particles of ice in one point then release it in one moment freezing anything around area in reach. It can also break enemies's body apart into pieces by pressured cold air.
    • Ice release: Ice clones - Ability to create ice clones which upon being destroyed explode in ice particles strking enemy. Ice clones can also use Ice release: Freezing touch technique upon physical contact with enemy's body.
    • Ice release: Avalanche - Ability to create avalanache from chakra turning into snow/ice which can be controlled to attack enemy.

Taijutsu :

• Ice release: Ice claw - Ability to create Claws, sharp stuff at the end of user's body which can be used as extension of user's body to damage enemy.

Display:

• Ice release: Ice armor - The aura of very cold air emitted around entire Ice release's user body turns into ice as it soldifies. The result is armor made from ice which can protect the user from physcial attacks or even strong Ninjutsu attacks.

display:

• Ice release: Ice shapeshifting - Ability to add any physical form to ice, it can be turned out to be Ice sword/blade, Ice shield, Ice spear or any shape user wishes too.

display:

• Ice release: Freezing touch - Ability to insert chakra controlled ice particles into enemy's body upon physcial contact with enemy, cause to freeze enemy's body totally with possible very hard damaging enemy's inner organs. It can be user of limited area or entire body depens on user's mastery and need. Freezing touch can also damage or slow down neurons traving in nerves on enemy's cells decreasing his/her reaction time even a lot.

Genjutsu :

• Ice release: Ice images - Ability to create false images made from ice, used together allow to reflect images from one structure to another.
    • Ice release: Ice Blizzard Illusion - Ability to create blizzard/snow-strom which hinder three of five senses of human: ears, eyes, touch making him more vunerable to enemy's attack.
    • Ice release: Anti Genjutsu ice mirror - Ability to create special kinds of ice mirrors which are capable of reflecting any kind of visual genjutsu back at the enemy.
    • Ice release: Curse of freezing effect - Ability to mess with enemy's sense and body making him feel freezing effect of ice particles placed in his body cause unpleasant effect of shiver and shaking from cold.

I hope it proves enough how much potential of Ice release Bloodline limit was wasted.

Special dedication to: ZeroPro and Sasuke users. Enjoy

Thanks for reading !

Please share your thoughts

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 12-24-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Wasted potential with not fully explored Ice release Bloodline limit [Read first]

There are alot more Kekkei Genkai that Kishi should have explored more, not just Ice Release.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Wasted potential with not fully explored Ice release Bloodline limit [Read first]

Kishimoto said **** you to alot of things in order to have the Uchiha and Senju DNA rule everything.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Fodder Release got damaged by paper tags.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke View Post
    Good thread i like you ideas !!
    Thanks a lot man , I am glad you like my work

You were one of special member for who I created this thread

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clear mind, silent and serene
    heart.

Oh, god yes...awesome thread as always! Ice Release has the potential to surpass Wood Release!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPro View Post
    Oh, god yes...awesome thread as always! Ice Release has the potential to surpass Wood Release!
    Yeah, I think as well .

I am glad you like it

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for
    semester.#inactive

It makes me feel that probably Sasuke-, ZeroPro and you have many Ice release CJ's, not a bad idea anyway.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPro View Post

GG!

Hyouton got raped by a little Kyuubi chakra.
    Mokuton raped full Kyuubi.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titania

Nice ideas, I like, it good work,,,

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Get stronger. Consume
    all your happiness and
    sadness, and use that as your
    stepping stone." — Ovan

He more busy following plot.. Maybe he will get down to it later.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama

If you're not from the uchiha clan and the senju clan you're wasted

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

I wish that was more explored and i wish crystal release from filler was real, guren was awesome.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    uch fan fear knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Joshutsu View Post
    I wish that was more explored and i wish crystal release from filler was real, guren was awesome.
    Yea i loved her