View Poll Results: Rank this week's chapter

Voters
278. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    19 6.83%
  • 2

    8 2.88%
  • 3

    25 8.99%
  • 4

    69 24.82%
  • 5

    157 56.47%
Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 190
  1. #151
    §€X¥╘ΘvéR§ Gary777's Avatar
    Status
    Gary777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    IN UR heart ♡ InDIa♡
    Posts
    2,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the road gets dark and
    you can no longer see let my
    love throw a spark have a
    little faith in me .
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Naruto will survive with part juubi chakra wic he gonna get after combining all bijuu chakra wid hachibi tail n shukaku tail ... Once he gets that his body will heal faster with sage mode... Unlike what most ppl feel .. Juubi chakra better for sage mode
     
         

  2. #152
    Member Uchiha Frasstonian's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Frasstonian is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    JAMAICA JAMAICA!!!
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdayo26 View Post

    haha..So you think you're smart, do you?
    Well, I'm sorry if rushed a comment like that, in fairness, it did sound like a bit biassed to Sasuke, but to be clear, I'm not at all a Fan of Sasuke. Its just my theory that he will take over with the next chapters.

    Anyway, is this what you were referring to?


    Well of course it is true that an uchiha needs Senju's power/DNA to awaken the Rinnegan. But doesn't Sasuke already have that by the Cursed Seal?. Let me explain, its just another theory, but since the Cursed seal actually came from Jugo' Clan's power, (which could be a lineage with the Senju Clan), Sasuke might just have the senju power already.
    Therefore, if he battles Madara, all that is missing is a near death experience.

    Jugo's Clan is a bit unknown, but according to Kabuto, he implied that this clan may actually be a descendant of the Senju Clan (Just like the Hyuuga and Uchiha clan are rumoured to be linked) ..because of their red hair and great healing abilities.

    We all have theories just like you have your own.
    But you can't just say that "sasuke is no match with madara". If you think about it, all the current shinobi are all no match to madara, including Naruto with kurama. And if you think further, Sasuke is the only Uchiha left on the defending side (since Obito is gonna die soon), so it is possible that there will be a match between them. Plus, he is the only one now who has the possibility to awaken the Rinnegan. Naruto will never acquire such power like the Rinnegan. I'm not a fan of Sasuke, I treat all characters fairly and I'm just open to all logical possibilities with the mangga.
    As I read your comment, I can't help but see how illiterate and Dumb you can sound if you tend to "Hate" a specific character. You tend to neglect their potential and come up with bitter comments and FAIL to see what that character can offer in the Story!


    It may be far-fetched now, but we will never know until the next chapter.. so keep reading.


    thumbs up on this one lmao!
     
         

  3. #153
    Member Uchiha Frasstonian's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Frasstonian is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    JAMAICA JAMAICA!!!
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    You have me all wrong, I like the idea of the main character of the manga, using his own power to become OP by learning more different powerful techniques (like the pass great, who didn't need Kurama to be OP) I think it's a good thing for Naruto, which will also shut me up when it come to thinking he overrated. I have more faith in Naruto than all of his Naruto Bottom Bs and Balls Boy, but I get accuse of being a Naruto hater or Sasuke fan boy cause I think Kishi ruin his main character by being lazy and making him more powerful just off of using and depending on Kurama chakra, with also natural chakra, when he already have 4 times more chakra than Kakashi in his body normal, then he water every other character down ( other than Sasuke ) to boost Naruto up and in the process turn Naruto into a blue print/help needing, cheat sheet no skill ninja (I am still waiting on this guy to figure out his other element, something Sasuke learn at 12).

    Kishi took away Naruto being a underdog, hard working, funny/ likable, real character, by trying to make Naruto a serious leader. But all he end up doing is turn Naruto into cornball, Born with every advantage when it come to clans and who his parent are, front runner, who juice up on 9 tail Fox steroids and Natural chakra HGH and is nothing other than a big chakra ball outlet. I want to go back to the Naruto, before shippuden, the Naruto who after defeated someone said real quote like "You can do it, cause unlike me your not a loser" and say funny things like "I have to cheat" or "what was that password again" during the chunin exams ( don't you miss that Naruto). Not this overrated bum Kishi made into Naruto that trying to be cool (Sasuke, Itachi, Tobirama, Kakashi, Neji and now Madara is cool not Naruto, he was funny and likable).

    How about we see a Sasuke vs Naruto fight at the end of the manga, where Sasuke at his full capability and Naruto at his full capability and not Sasuke vs Naruto & Kurama. If so Kishi then need to give Sasuke the other half of Kurama or let Sasuke get the power to create a new beast like the sage of the 6 path did (Phoenix or Hawk) and fight against a Naruto with full power Kurama ( fair is fair right).
    soooo its no longer a detailed rant but now some real bi***ing... dude who needs another element after discovering how to use sage chakra the way naruto has...nextly stop going off on the fact that the kid has already huge chakra reserves because of his clan an blah blah damnit ur opinion is ur opinion an we get that but ur now sounding like its all about what u want to see an what u want to happen..jus chill...chances are (more like hopes are bt still) hashirama will share the way he got his type of sage chakra (since there seems to be no time limt on his and that natural healing aint too bad either) wat u gonna say then huh? that kishi gave him another power up?? sasuke is verrrrrry strong and he would give naruto agood beating but in all aspects with sage chakra (endless supply of chakra enhanced strength speed and awareness) involved sasuke would eventually lose. #getoverit
     
         

  4. #154
    Member Poochie's Avatar
    Status
    Poochie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    You wanna know my location??!!..Are you a stalker??!! O_O
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been awhile since I've been on
    here...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Well obviously Naruto will not die...hello its called Naruto for a reason ppl....but some how kishi will probably come up with sum plot to save him from dying...Madara once again proves he's the ultimate bad ass...it remains to be seen who will do something worthwhile to save everyone...
     
         

  5. #155
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Frasstonian View Post
    just to point out to you sir...u seem to have forgotten that orochimaru has now obtained the body of a zetsu (if im not mistaken zetsu is made from the tree of hashiramas senju chakra) when they revived the kage. this nownot only makes him more powerful but if he gets the sharingan from sasuke or any sharingan for that matter (i remember an obito hideout with a wall full of sharingans in jars) thats so6p criteria. another thing madara will die but it won't be sasuke who kills him and believe when i say there will be no tnj to kill him. happy new year bruh.
    Are you trying to said that Oroachimaru is on Madara level, cause he have some Hashirama cells or after he get some random Sharingan eye's? If so Oroachimaru could have at anytime get some Hashirama cells or Sharingans eyes to stop Itachi from stomping him continuously in the ground (since he been giving Hashirama cells out like candy), but instead he wanted a Uchiha body so bad, which should tell you something. Also how great was Obito with a half Senju, half Uchiha body, with a rinnigan and MS Sharingan eye or even Danzo for that matter? Oroachimaru still can't beat Itachi or Sasuke in his stake right now, so how is he going to defeat Madara (let Oroachimaru do something, before you get on your knee's dude). I am so pass Oroachimaru and don't know why people like you think going back to him as the main villain is a good thing (more like it will mean Kishi is wash up as a writer and ran out of new idea's).

    Also if Sasuke don't kill Madara who will, cause Naruto soft, TNJ self have never come close to killing someone in the manga, so Naruto is not going to start to get a killer instinct now. By the way I know it won't be any TNJ (didn't I tell you that, cause Madara is not going for it), that why it won't be Naruto who defeat Madara genius.

    So you have a good new year (maybe you wake up from that brain dead coma this year).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-02-2014 at 09:47 AM.

  6. #156
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Frasstonian View Post
    soooo its no longer a detailed rant but now some real bi***ing... dude who needs another element after discovering how to use sage chakra the way naruto has...nextly stop going off on the fact that the kid has already huge chakra reserves because of his clan an blah blah damnit ur opinion is ur opinion an we get that but ur now sounding like its all about what u want to see an what u want to happen..jus chill...chances are (more like hopes are bt still) hashirama will share the way he got his type of sage chakra (since there seems to be no time limt on his and that natural healing aint too bad either) wat u gonna say then huh? that kishi gave him another power up?? sasuke is verrrrrry strong and he would give naruto agood beating but in all aspects with sage chakra (endless supply of chakra enhanced strength speed and awareness) involved sasuke would eventually lose. #getoverit
    Dude are you a human or a Wookiee, cause I can't understand half of what you are trying to say (I guess I put my Wookiee Alien cap on and try to decipher what your points are).

    Your point (I think) is that Naruto not being a skill ninja is OK, because he have so many other chakra outlet to go to, outside of his own large reserve of chakra and that he don't need to learn his other element, because he can use Sage mode (the reason he can use Sage mode, is because he have so much chakra of his own to trade off).

    My point (if your were a human and could understand), is I think Naruto is overrated for the same reason and him at least losing Kurama, open up the possibly of him becoming a greater ninja overall.

    Sasuke have the Sharingan and is becoming the best Uchiha ever and without the Sharingan, Sasuke is one of the most skill ninja in the Narutoverse (like Madara, Kakashi, Tobirama and other all time greats) and is a genius and also can control/ manipulate ninjutsu like no one before him, like many characters have said over the manga (Kakashi, Oroachimaru, Kabuto, Obito and even Kurama) and once again if you paid attention and could understand what you are reading, you would know that by now.

    If you trade Naruto chakra outlets to Sasuke for his Sharingans eyes, Naruto would have been a average Uchiha (like Obito) and Sasuke would have been top five ninja in the Narutoverse at 12, who if was taught sage mode at 12, would of learn it in a hour and would of been only 2th to Nagato and by now at 16 would of already been at the level of Madara & Hashirama, if not surpass them. Kakashi and so many more ninja's would be better than Naruto, if they had his chakra, when in Sasuke case he have show that he is more of a genius than Kakashi, by taking chidori to many more levels on his own (when it come to the Wind Resenshuriken Naruto needed Kakashi to tell him what to do, then how to use a cheat jutsu, that only he could perform cause of his abundance of chakra, to learn Resenshuriken faster than he possibly could, since he not a true genius like Sasuke and that Kakashi words not my).

    Also I think you might be the one ahead of himself and need to pump their breaks, cause we don't know what Kishi is going to do with Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishi have already made Naruto quote that they will die together in their next fight and we seen Kishi let Sasuke beat the skirt off of Naruto before. So yes I believe Naruto should somehow come out the victor this time, but you and I don't really know that. But what I do know is for Sasuke to have a chance against a Naruto with a full power Kurama or 10 tail Juubi (like you Balls Boys hope and would curse Kishi if he instead gave those things to Sasuke), then he need to give Sasuke a new beast or let him eat the apple of the tree, to make it a great fight (cause the rinnigan is nowhere near enough against all those chakra 's outlets).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-02-2014 at 09:59 AM.

  7. #157
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Look Naruto Balls Boy's my point is for Naruto to at least surpass Hashirama ( before we even think of him being or surpassing the Sage of the 6 path), who didn't need any tail beast to be great (who also is not a cool character, but so far the greatest ninja Kishi has show in action, who defeated Madara with EMS and a full power Kurama then had a tied against Edo Madara with Rinnigan, who son the Kages and also Hashirama tame all the tail beast and gave them out to other villages). So unless Naruto show me he can come close to doing things like that without Kurama power, he will continue to be the most overrated manga main character ever, I don't care what none of you Naruto Balls Boy's or Bottom B or Queen Bees quote (that why I am happy Kishi decide and hopefully Kishi keep Naruto without a tail beast like now for a while to make Naruto a great ninja, cause I use to like Naruto).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-02-2014 at 09:00 AM.

  8. #158
    Academy Student MFD69's Avatar
    Status
    MFD69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Hey losers, new manga is out!!!!!
     
         

  9. #159
    Academy Student MFD69's Avatar
    Status
    MFD69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Haha no its not out. I'm just tired of reading y'all trash talk
     
         

  10. #160
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    good chapter, and a change that is not expected with standard plot rules.
    my thoughts on the next chapters:
    1) naruto will feel down for quite some time, he will need some talk no jutsu to get him back on top in the mean time the shinobi alliance will defend him as he did them. that will be important for Naruto since it will show him that all the shinobi stand with him and recognise him.
    2) Bee will survive, I think he is in the severed octopus legg but will have lost most of the eight tails' power but he won't die
    3) Naruto being an uzumaki will not die immediately from biju extraction and he will live long enough for minato to seal the other part of kurama in him. but I think this will also not be without sacrefice on minato's part, I got this feeling that this act will force minato's exit from the manga.
    4) black zetsu will fail to get the second rinnegan and I think obito, in a last act of heroisem will crush the second rinnegan
    5) in some way madara will be defeated and the biju will be saved, but I thik the other rinnegan eye will also be crushed.
     
         

  11. #161
    Academy Student
    Status
    puremind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Too many ifs.

    Naruto is the descendent of the younger son of the Sot6P through his Uzumaki lineage and therefore has the life force and chakra reserves necessary to host the Kyuubi
    Sasuke is the descendent of the elder son of the Sot6P through his Uchiwa lineage and therefore has the visual and mind power

    Sure, you could reverse their innate abilities and make Naruto the one with eye and mind superiority and give Sasuke the chakra reserves and requirements to become a jinchuriki, but there is a reason this manga is called Naruto...He has the stronger innate abilities, including the ability to host and befriend tailed beasts.

    Also, Kishi has already hinted to the fact that Naruto is the most akin to the Sot6P through his will, ability to distribute chakra and attune his chakra to other human beings. This is made very obvious in this Panel:




    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Dude are you a human or a Wookiee, cause I can't understand half of what you are trying to say (I guess I put my Wookiee Alien cap on and try to decipher what your points are).

    Your point (I think) is that Naruto not being a skill ninja is OK, because he have so many other chakra outlet to go to, outside of his own large reserve of chakra and that he don't need to learn his other element, because he can use Sage mode (the reason he can use Sage mode, is because he have so much chakra of his own to trade off).

    My point (if your were a human and could understand), is I think Naruto is overrated for the same reason and him at least losing Kurama, open up the possibly of him becoming a greater ninja overall.

    Sasuke have the Sharingan and is becoming the best Uchiha ever and without the Sharingan, Sasuke is one of the most skill ninja in the Narutoverse (like Madara, Kakashi, Tobirama and other all time greats) and is a genius and also can control/ manipulate ninjutsu like no one before him, like many characters have said over the manga (Kakashi, Oroachimaru, Kabuto, Obito and even Kurama) and once again if you paid attention and could understand what you are reading, you would know that by now.

    If you trade Naruto chakra outlets to Sasuke for his Sharingans eyes, Naruto would have been a average Uchiha (like Obito) and Sasuke would have been top five ninja in the Narutoverse at 12, who if was taught sage mode at 12, would of learn it in a hour and would of been only 2th to Nagato and by now at 16 would of already been at the level of Madara & Hashirama, if not surpass them. Kakashi and so many more ninja's would be better than Naruto, if they had his chakra, when in Sasuke case he have show that he is more of a genius than Kakashi, by taking chidori to many more levels on his own (when it come to the Wind Resenshuriken Naruto needed Kakashi to tell him what to do, then how to use a cheat jutsu, that only he could perform cause of his abundance of chakra, to learn Resenshuriken faster than he possibly could, since he not a true genius like Sasuke and that Kakashi words not my).

    Also I think you might be the one ahead of himself and need to pump their breaks, cause we don't know what Kishi is going to do with Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishi have already made Naruto quote that they will die together in their next fight and we seen Kishi let Sasuke beat the skirt off of Naruto before. So yes I believe Naruto should somehow come out the victor this time, but you and I don't really know that. But what I do know is for Sasuke to have a chance against a Naruto with a full power Kurama or 10 tail Juubi (like you Balls Boys hope and would curse Kishi if he instead gave those things to Sasuke), then he need to give Sasuke a new beast or let him eat the apple of the tree, to make it a great fight (cause the rinnigan is nowhere near enough against all those chakra 's outlets).
     
         

  12. #162
    Academy Student
    Status
    puremind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    I think this is what is planned and I agree that mastering a new element, such as Mokuton, would definitely go in that direction. He doesn't have to surpass him because he is younger, but yes his innate abilities should be the same of superior.
     
         

  13. #163
    Academy Student
    Status
    puremind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Too many ifs.

    Naruto is the descendent of the younger son of the Sot6P through his Uzumaki lineage and therefore has the life force and chakra reserves necessary to host the Kyuubi
    Sasuke is the descendent of the elder son of the Sot6P through his Uchiwa lineage and therefore has the visual and mind power

    Sure, you could reverse their innate abilities and make Naruto the one with eye and mind superiority and give Sasuke the chakra reserves and requirements to become a jinchuriki, but there is a reason this manga is called Naruto...He has the stronger innate abilities, including the ability to host and befriend tailed beasts.

    Also, Kishi has already hinted to the fact that Naruto is the most akin to the Sot6P through his will, ability to distribute chakra and attune his chakra to other human beings. This is made very obvious in one chapter where you can see the Eyes of the Sot6P behind Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Dude are you a human or a Wookiee, cause I can't understand half of what you are trying to say (I guess I put my Wookiee Alien cap on and try to decipher what your points are).

    Your point (I think) is that Naruto not being a skill ninja is OK, because he have so many other chakra outlet to go to, outside of his own large reserve of chakra and that he don't need to learn his other element, because he can use Sage mode (the reason he can use Sage mode, is because he have so much chakra of his own to trade off).

    My point (if your were a human and could understand), is I think Naruto is overrated for the same reason and him at least losing Kurama, open up the possibly of him becoming a greater ninja overall.

    Sasuke have the Sharingan and is becoming the best Uchiha ever and without the Sharingan, Sasuke is one of the most skill ninja in the Narutoverse (like Madara, Kakashi, Tobirama and other all time greats) and is a genius and also can control/ manipulate ninjutsu like no one before him, like many characters have said over the manga (Kakashi, Oroachimaru, Kabuto, Obito and even Kurama) and once again if you paid attention and could understand what you are reading, you would know that by now.

    If you trade Naruto chakra outlets to Sasuke for his Sharingans eyes, Naruto would have been a average Uchiha (like Obito) and Sasuke would have been top five ninja in the Narutoverse at 12, who if was taught sage mode at 12, would of learn it in a hour and would of been only 2th to Nagato and by now at 16 would of already been at the level of Madara & Hashirama, if not surpass them. Kakashi and so many more ninja's would be better than Naruto, if they had his chakra, when in Sasuke case he have show that he is more of a genius than Kakashi, by taking chidori to many more levels on his own (when it come to the Wind Resenshuriken Naruto needed Kakashi to tell him what to do, then how to use a cheat jutsu, that only he could perform cause of his abundance of chakra, to learn Resenshuriken faster than he possibly could, since he not a true genius like Sasuke and that Kakashi words not my).

    Also I think you might be the one ahead of himself and need to pump their breaks, cause we don't know what Kishi is going to do with Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishi have already made Naruto quote that they will die together in their next fight and we seen Kishi let Sasuke beat the skirt off of Naruto before. So yes I believe Naruto should somehow come out the victor this time, but you and I don't really know that. But what I do know is for Sasuke to have a chance against a Naruto with a full power Kurama or 10 tail Juubi (like you Balls Boys hope and would curse Kishi if he instead gave those things to Sasuke), then he need to give Sasuke a new beast or let him eat the apple of the tree, to make it a great fight (cause the rinnigan is nowhere near enough against all those chakra 's outlets).
     
         

  14. #164
    Academy Student
    Status
    puremind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

     
         

  15. #165
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by puremind View Post
    Too many ifs.

    Naruto is the descendent of the younger son of the Sot6P through his Uzumaki lineage and therefore has the life force and chakra reserves necessary to host the Kyuubi
    Sasuke is the descendent of the elder son of the Sot6P through his Uchiwa lineage and therefore has the visual and mind power

    Sure, you could reverse their innate abilities and make Naruto the one with eye and mind superiority and give Sasuke the chakra reserves and requirements to become a jinchuriki, but there is a reason this manga is called Naruto...He has the stronger innate abilities, including the ability to host and befriend tailed beasts.

    Also, Kishi has already hinted to the fact that Naruto is the most akin to the Sot6P through his will, ability to distribute chakra and attune his chakra to other human beings. This is made very obvious in this Panel:

    Don't chance my words, I never quoted anything about Naruto getting Sasuke mind superiority (if you want to give Naruto, Sasuke special abilities to control ninjutsu then that OK). Sasuke genius is my whole point, on why if Naruto and Sasuke switch body (with also giving Sasuke the 9 tail fox), Sasuke will of been even greater and on par with Madara & Hashimara or surpass them right now in the Narutoverse (same go if Sasuke just had Kurama, instead of Naruto straight up, forget the body switch). If Naruto was a born Uchiha, he would of been another Obito that all (I thought Kishi made that clear to you Naruto Balls Boys through out the Obito Naruto TNJ lovefest 2013).

    Look we don't know if Sasuke can't become a Host of a Juubi (you seen some of the low grade ninja's of the other tail beasts). But you might be right when it come to the Uzumaki and Senju (maybe because we never seen a Senju Juuchuriki), being the only clans that can be host to the strongest tail beasts and only the great MS/EMS Sharingan Uchiha beholder have the power to control the beasts like pets (but until Kishi make that clear we don't know, because Hashirama was able to control them also) and if you have the body of a Uzumaki/Senju and Uchiha Sharingan eye's , then you can perform both.
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-05-2014 at 07:02 AM.

  16. #166
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by puremind View Post
    I think this is what is planned and I agree that mastering a new element, such as Mokuton, would definitely go in that direction. He doesn't have to surpass him because he is younger, but yes his innate abilities should be the same of superior.
    Exactly my point and if there was more people like me and you, they would know that this is a great thing and would save Naruto as the main character and have him surpass great ninja (even his rival Sasuke), with his own power.

    But these Naruto Balls Boy's is so scare that Naruto might look inept the rest of this fight (cause even they know he not a very skill ninja, but is overrated and might need to sit at the kid table now, while the big dogs fight) and is worry that it's a big chance that Sasuke will be in the lead, for the rest of the fight against Madara (which make total sense, to set up Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of the manga).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-05-2014 at 06:57 AM.

  17. #167
    Member euphemism's Avatar
    Status
    euphemism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Yeah, sasuke the genius....the genius that got killed twice by the same guy in the same episode. Little douche was so sure he was the only mother****er to pulse lighting chakra through his sword or use genjutsu. Sasuke and team hawk as a whole ducked up so badly against one Jinchuriki, and somehow people still think he is the shit with his borrowed eyes...
     
         

  18. #168
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    Posts
    841
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    I give it a 3.5/5 the flash backs took to much space
     
         

  19. #169
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    I can't wait to see everybody's reaction to Naruto been stripped of his beast especially sakura, sasuke and shikamaru. I guess love would resurrect his behind
     
         

  20. #170
    Academy Student
    Status
    LolaM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    5/5 Kurama extracted.

    Hopefully Naruto fans will now taste a little humility: something that Sasuke fans have been doing for quite a while.
    Sasuke fans have been been showing humility...are you kidding me?! LOL omg I'm speechless! Humility: A modest or low view of one's own importance; humbleness. When have the majority of sasuke fans ever been humble?

    And your saying his fans have been humble...no not even close. Sasuke fans are so devoted to him that he could literally do no wrong. They defend ever action sasuke has ever taken. Ever since sasuke left the village and sided with orochimaru, he has only spiraled downwards in hate. You could even say he has become a complete murderous, revenge obsessed, genocide plotting, eye stealing, jerk.

    -Now no i'm neither a naruto fangirl or a sasuke hater. Sasuke is the foil to naruto's character...and i liked the fact that he left the village it added to the plot. Don't get me wrong i don't hate sasuke but at times i hate his fans. There is a reason many people dislike sasuke or naruto fanboys. They come on here and don't stop arguing about EVERYTHING! It's irritating for people who want others opinions and interact with others to see their views on topics and such. When sasuke or naruto fanboys get involved the conversation ends up being a sasuke/naruto is better than the other, annoying everyone else interested in the thread.

    However, to say that sasuke fans have been humble is completely ridiculous. Yes, not EVERY sasuke fans is a diehard sasuke fanboy, and yes there are equally annoying naruto fans, but it seems you're not acknowledging that at all.
    A lot sasuke fangirls or boys, that comment on here are incredibly irritating. They fail to see that sasuke as he is now isn't supposed to be so vehemently admired. In fact, he hasn't done anything noteworthy to be admired. -yes most recently it looks like he's "good" but that is a flawed view. personally, i'm angry that your actually stating that most sasuke fans have been humble, that just isn't true. Neither are naruto fanboys humble either, their are die hard fans in both that will never stop supporting their fav character regardless of his actions. I'll even go to far as to say a lot of sasuke's fans are so devoted they are in denial of what their character has done. He isn't a good person. Yes he's been through shit but so have other characters, kakashi, and tsunade, and gaara just to name a few. It isn't a failsafe to justify sasuke's actions.

    Sasuke fangirls/boys haven't been humble like you're stating. We still see sasuke's die hard fans defending his every action. Sasuke tries to kill karin, or sakura or naruto... "he isn't a bad person just a person bad things have happened to. If you had your entire family killed..blah blah blah". It somehow always boils down to sasuke isn't a bad person (despite trying to kill his former teammates time and time again, and planning a genocide against the entire leaf village, even against innocent children who had no involvement in itachi's mission) it always ends the same. "Sasuke is not a bad person, he had a poor past and now don't care about anything anymore...can you blame him?"...and this is BS, it's just mindless defenders that fail to see his actions for what they are, the actions of a revenge crazed sasuke.

    Sasuke is hell bent on killing naruto and naruto is hell bent on "saving" sasuke. Neither makes any sense, and watching fans argue endlessly is beyond annoying. So please, sasuke fan don't try defending the die hard sasuke fanboys and call them humble...because neither side has been practicing humility. That is precisely why the term fanboy, and haters gonna hate exists...because they do exists and neither side is very humble.
     
         
    Last edited by LolaM; 01-06-2014 at 04:53 AM.

  21. #171
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemism View Post
    Yeah, sasuke the genius....the genius that got killed twice by the same guy in the same episode. Little douche was so sure he was the only mother****er to pulse lighting chakra through his sword or use genjutsu. Sasuke and team hawk as a whole ducked up so badly against one Jinchuriki, and somehow people still think he is the shit with his borrowed eyes...
    Yea the same genius douche who tombstone Naruto into his grave before Kurama save his life. By the way how many fights did Kurama save or cheat help against Naruto opponents in fights (like Neji) to give Naruto the win?

    The one time Sasuke get help in a fight in the manga, every Naruto Balls Boy bring it up like that make him overrated. But soon as people point out that the Bottom Bs pimp Naruto depend on 9 tail fox steroid, other genius ninja's giving him a intel blue print, cheat sheet on his opponents, before everyone of his fights, cause he won't be caught off guard and Naruto still need to get a bail out/life line from people during his fights. What happen is they end up getting attack by Naruto stable of Ball Boy's for bringing it up (Kakashi about 8 time just in shippuden save Naruto during a fight, just like Hinata, Tsunada, a matter fact about ever one in Narutoverse save him at one time or another, so let me stop because this will be all day).

    So you the Naruto Queen B should be the last person to bring up someone needing help in a one on one fight, since you are one of Naruto girls, who drain the chakra out of his one tail everyday (you need a slap to combat against Naruto "You better have my money" slap to get your head right).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-06-2014 at 09:05 AM.

  22. #172
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaM View Post
    Sasuke fans have been been showing humility...are you kidding me?! LOL omg I'm speechless! Humility: A modest or low view of one's own importance; humbleness. When have the majority of sasuke fans ever been humble?

    And your saying his fans have been humble...no not even close. Sasuke fans are so devoted to him that he could literally do no wrong. They defend ever action sasuke has ever taken. Ever since sasuke left the village and sided with orochimaru, he has only spiraled downwards in hate. You could even say he has become a complete murderous, revenge obsessed, genocide plotting, eye stealing, jerk.

    -Now no i'm neither a naruto fangirl or a sasuke hater. Sasuke is the foil to naruto's character...and i liked the fact that he left the village it added to the plot. Don't get me wrong i don't hate sasuke but at times i hate his fans. There is a reason many people dislike sasuke or naruto fanboys. They come on here and don't stop arguing about EVERYTHING! It's irritating for people who want others opinions and interact with others to see their views on topics and such. When sasuke or naruto fanboys get involved the conversation ends up being a sasuke/naruto is better than the other, annoying everyone else interested in the thread.

    However, to say that sasuke fans have been humble is completely ridiculous. Yes, not EVERY sasuke fans is a diehard sasuke fanboy, and yes there are equally annoying naruto fans, but it seems you're not acknowledging that at all.
    A lot sasuke fangirls or boys, that comment on here are incredibly irritating. They fail to see that sasuke as he is now isn't supposed to be so vehemently admired. In fact, he hasn't done anything noteworthy to be admired. -yes most recently it looks like he's "good" but that is a flawed view. personally, i'm angry that your actually stating that most sasuke fans have been humble, that just isn't true. Neither are naruto fanboys humble either, their are die hard fans in both that will never stop supporting their fav character regardless of his actions. I'll even go to far as to say a lot of sasuke's fans are so devoted they are in denial of what their character has done. He isn't a good person. Yes he's been through shit but so have other characters, kakashi, and tsunade, and gaara just to name a few. It isn't a failsafe to justify sasuke's actions.

    Sasuke fangirls/boys haven't been humble like you're stating. We still see sasuke's die hard fans defending his every action. Sasuke tries to kill karin, or sakura or naruto... "he isn't a bad person just a person bad things have happened to. If you had your entire family killed..blah blah blah". It somehow always boils down to sasuke isn't a bad person (despite trying to kill his former teammates time and time again, and planning a genocide against the entire leaf village, even against innocent children who had no involvement in itachi's mission) it always ends the same. "Sasuke is not a bad person, he had a poor past and now don't care about anything anymore...can you blame him?"...and this is BS, it's just mindless defenders that fail to see his actions for what they are, the actions of a revenge crazed sasuke.

    Sasuke is hell bent on killing naruto and naruto is hell bent on "saving" sasuke. Neither makes any sense, and watching fans argue endlessly is beyond annoying. So please, sasuke fan don't try defending the die hard sasuke fanboys and call them humble...because neither side has been practicing humility. That is precisely why the term fanboy, and haters gonna hate exists...because they do exists and neither side is very humble.
    aM you are right, there is no possible way that Naruto Balls Boy's can feel humility or become humble and the reason why is cause they have no soul and only live to defend Naruto and drain the brain cells out of everyone else, who do have a brain and soul.

    The only thing that been saving the manga is Sasuke, starting with him leaving the village to become better to reach his life long goal (instead of falling into the trap and becoming a Naruto minions, like Kishi turn every other character in the manga into). Sasuke combat against to much of Naruto, that would over time make the manga garbage (except to the couple thousand of Naruto Balls Boy's) and stop the manga from being cancel by now.

    Sasuke combat against to much Naruto and vice verses. Naruto being nothing but a unskilled, big chakra ball outlet ninja vs Sasuke being a highly skill in doing many and full control/munipulating of ninjutsu. Naruto being a go with his gut, in the moment in fights ninja vs Sasuke being a tactical/analytical, two steps ahead in a fight ninja. Naruto being funny (we'll use to be) a never kill no one ever, TNJ to everyone of his opponents ( who care what they have done), drop my goals to save a friend type of guy, vs Sasuke always being a serious, having a killer instinct and going straight into kill mode, no forgiving of opponents, but straight avenger, nothing will get in the way of my goals in life and will remove or kill anything or anyone in the way type of guy.

    Naruto & Sasuke rival is one of the best of any manga ever and have a chance to become the best period (if Kishi do what he need to do, with the Naruto vs Sasuke final fight) and if you and your girls could get off Naruto one tail for a second, your might understand that and would stop hating on Sasuke (but your can't, because your are nothing but front running, brain cell thirsty, Naruto Balls Boy's vampires, who don't care if the manga is awful as long as Naruto the character is great).

    Also for your concern I'm a Shikumaru fan, then Itachi, then Nagato (two of them are dead and Shikumaru along with Neji, Lee and everyone else except Sasuke has been water down by Kishi, to hype his main character up). But after that it's Sasuke. I like Sasuke being evil, cause if the government put a hit on me, my family, my race and order my brother to do the job to suppose save the village, then turn his name into scum (instead of a hero) and made me hate my brother who only couldn't kill me, cause he love me so much and then I fight him and he die in the fight, with me believing he was scum. I will want to destroy everything and one that have something to do with that government too (anyone with any guts would), cause did they care about having Itachi killing kids and women in their order genocide.

    That why it make sense for Sasuke to want to take the crown of Hokage by force, cause of his brother and clan sacrifice (forget what everyone think), to change the village (and maybe all villages), instead of killing everyone. Cause Sasuke could make sure to prevent anymore Obito & Madara and no more arrange wipe out of a clan again. While still being a serious, no one better get in my way guy (we know through the manga, when Sasuke have a goal, he become as OP as needed to reach it and like I said, would kill anyone in his way to also reach it, making the Naruto vs Sasuke fight possibly even better).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-07-2014 at 06:10 AM.

  23. #173
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemism View Post
    Yeah, sasuke the genius....the genius that got killed twice by the same guy in the same episode. Little douche was so sure he was the only mother****er to pulse lighting chakra through his sword or use genjutsu. Sasuke and team hawk as a whole ducked up so badly against one Jinchuriki, and somehow people still think he is the shit with his borrowed eyes...
    Also you are right about that fight being a total beat down by Bee (Love that episode in the anime), even when Sasuke fought Bee (who was the strongest Juuchuriki at the time, making him the second most powerful ninja living after Nagato at the time), not even a day after fighting Itachi and just started to use his MS eye's and even when Killerbee bail after Sasuke pull out Amaterasa. But unlike your Naruto Balls Boy's, in my mind Sasuke got his butt kick and lost. But you know if Sasuke had time to learn to use his full power MS sharingan, Bee would have been done (A 16 year old Sasuke did take the arm of the Raikage, without a full form Suasanoo).

    But I guess you can said the same thing about Nagato pain jutsu, if Jiraiya didn't fight Pain and give Naruto part of the blue print (that Kakashi also added to, with his analyzing skill to figure out the 5 min break) on Pain then Nagato using up half his Chakra to destroy the leaf village right before fighting a prepare with his tools Naruto, then Hinata jumping in the fight, while pain was packing Naruto up, then Naruto going uncontrol fox mode and Nagato having to use up most of his already half done chakra to perform Planetation jutsu, (that by the way was the only reason Naruto was able to escape, right before Minato save the hypocrite from going full dark side, by stopping him from listening to Kurama to release him and destroy everything), that Naruto would have had no chance to defeat Pain jutsu. Or if Naruto fought Pain in that same situation as Jiriaya (even knowing Sage mode), would of been kill easily and quicker by pain jutsu. Just like it will be pointless to said that Edo Nagato was about to kill Bijuu mode Naruto, if it wasn't for Itachi saving him in a bound for the 100th time within the manga.
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-07-2014 at 06:18 AM.

  24. #174
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Don't chance my words, I never quoted anything about Naruto getting Sasuke mind superiority (if you want to give Naruto, Sasuke special abilities to control ninjutsu then that OK). Sasuke genius is my whole point, on why if Naruto and Sasuke switch body (with also giving Sasuke the 9 tail fox), Sasuke will of been even greater and on par with Madara & Hashimara or surpass them right now in the Narutoverse (same go if Sasuke just had Kurama, instead of Naruto straight up, forget the body switch). If Naruto was a born Uchiha, he would of been another Obito that all (I thought Kishi made that clear to you Naruto Balls Boys through out the Obito Naruto TNJ lovefest 2013).

    Look we don't know if Sasuke can't become a Host of a Juubi (you seen some of the low grade ninja's of the other tail beasts). But you might be right when it come to the Uzumaki and Senju (maybe because we never seen a Senju Juuchuriki), being the only clans that can be host to the strongest tail beasts and only the great MS/EMS Sharingan Uchiha beholder have the power to control the beasts like pets (but until Kishi make that clear we don't know, because Hashirama was able to control them also) and if you have the body of a Uzumaki/Senju and Uchiha Sharingan eye's , then you can perform both.
    i think, that there was a third child of the SOSP, and that was the uzumaki clans elder....while the two other were senju, and uchiha
     
         

  25. #175
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    i think, that there was a third child of the SOSP, and that was the uzumaki clans elder....while the two other were senju, and uchiha
    The Uzumaki and Senju both come from the son with the body and chakra of the Sage of the 6 path, while the Uchiha and Neji clan come from the son with the eyes and spiritual power of the Sage of the 6 path (they have the same descendant of one of the two son overall).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 01-06-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •