Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    cambridge
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    The stage is set for the final battle between Naruto and sasuke, and pretty soon the eventual ending of one of the greatest manga ever. so far many of the plotholes of the manga have been answered. The explaination of why the uchiha clan was exterminated, THE love vs hatred rivalry between the UCHIHA AND SENJU. WHO NARUTO'S PARENTS WERE(MINATO AND KUSHINA) jiraya, nine tails etc. everything has been answered for the most part with a few exceptions. The only question really remaining is who will Naruto end up with Sakura or Hinata. Now i know many forums have been based off this very question for years but the latest shippuden episode when hinata admits her love finally. The latest chapters involving kushina and her love with minato. as well as naruto's relationship with sakura made decide to analyze it.

    SAKURA: Naruto's first love and by far his closest friend(besides sasuke and shikamaru) in the beginning we all know her thier relationship was at first. she viewed naruto as a weakling(similar to how kushina viewed minato as first) who was an idiot and dreams would never come true(also similar to kushina's view about minato's dream) eventually through time the two got closer and grew a tight knit bond. whenever kushina needed to be saved minato would be the one to save her. Just like how Naruto is alway there to save sakura. And to add to the fact that sakura now loves NARUTO much like how kushina loves minato.

    Hinata: NARUTO'S unrequited love who always admired him from a far and who inspired her to become strong. MUCH LIKE NARUTO PARENT'S PERSANALITIES, NARUTO AND HINATA ARE COMPLETE POLAR OPPOSITES. NARUTO'S LOUD WITH A TEMPER, HINATA QUIET AND CALM. and the fact she admitted her love to Naruto and put her life on the line for him.

    To me both Sakura and Hinata are a perfect combination of kushina ifyou think about it. she is very naturing like hinata, very beautiful and tempermental like sakura.

    what do you guys think ?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member MisticDrone's Avatar
    Status
    MisticDrone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    And to add to the fact that sakura now loves NARUTO much like how kushina loves minato.
    any proof ?
    Beside Sakura is ugly :P
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member j mafia13's Avatar
    Status
    j mafia13 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    i agree with you minato. they both do....well sakura reminds me more of kushina than hinata because sakura and kushina have the same personalites.
    and i dont see how sakura is ugly to people...she is hot. now if she was in front of you naked we all know everyone would hit that. end of story!

    also *reps* minato great post man. hit me up with a friend request.
     
         

  4. #4
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    No, THEY'RE NOT VERY ALIKE Kushina can get mad and stop being mad at a moment notice Sakura get Mad and stays mad and dose unthinking things to Naruto. Sakura treats Naruto like an older sister treats Her younger brother. Naruto stop asking Sakura and chasing Sakura after Hinata's confession, in Manga and now in Anime Kishi is now enphecijsing Hinata's confession more strongly than in Manga. Looks more like Kishi wants Hinata as the female hero of His story and Sakura is falling behind in the Manga ever sines She could not kill Sasuke proving that Sasuke is the only one for Her no mater how low He falls. Hinata wants to be as strong as Her Father yet as kind as Her Mother making Her the one that can bring happiness to Naruto. Both Hinata and Naruto have had a hard life, Sakura has had it easy compare to Naruto and Hinata
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member j mafia13's Avatar
    Status
    j mafia13 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    No, THEY'RE NOT VERY ALIKE Kushina can get mad and stop being mad at a moment notice Sakura get Mad and stays mad and dose unthinking things to Naruto. Sakura treats Naruto like an older sister treats Her younger brother. Naruto stop asking Sakura and chasing Sakura after Hinata's confession, in Manga and now in Anime Kishi is now enphecijsing Hinata's confession more strongly than in Manga. Looks more like Kishi wants Hinata as the female hero of His story and Sakura is falling behind in the Manga ever sines She could not kill Sasuke proving that Sasuke is the only one for Her no mater how low He falls. Hinata wants to be as strong as Her Father yet as kind as Her Mother making Her the one that can bring happiness to Naruto. Both Hinata and Naruto have had a hard life, Sakura has had it easy compare to Naruto and Hinata
    i see your point up until sakura's life was more easy then naruto's and hinata.
    lets put naruto to the side because no one is on his level of hurt in the leaf.
    now sakura has had her trouble to. lets remember that she was teased when she was young. now to some that may not seem like much but it was something. now the only thing that hinata had to worry about is not living up to the standards her father had for her...which she didnt.....now true she has gotten stronger but lets be honest sakura has really up'd her game and if they where ever to fight i would put my money on sakura.
     
         

  6. #6
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by j mafia13 View Post
    i see your point up until sakura's life was more easy then naruto's and hinata.
    lets put naruto to the side because no one is on his level of hurt in the leaf.
    now sakura has had her trouble to. lets remember that she was teased when she was young. now to some that may not seem like much but it was something. now the only thing that hinata had to worry about is not living up to the standards her father had for her...which she didnt.....now true she has gotten stronger but lets be honest sakura has really up'd her game and if they where ever to fight i would put my money on sakura.
    Not likely Sakura in a fight uses Her strength to much not thinking hoping to land just one punch as She tried with Kakashi in the homecoming, Hinata can stop or increase an opponents chakra flow. Add to the fact that Hinata is a strategist and loves Naruto that gives Her all the intensive needed to win and after facing Pain Hinata would be facing Sakura on even grown.Plus Hinata trains with, Kiba, Shino and Neji together to get stronger and to impress and prove Her self to Naruto.
     
         

  7. #7
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Not likely Sakura in a fight uses Her strength to much not thinking hoping to land just one punch as She tried with Kakashi in the homecoming, Hinata can stop or increase an opponents chakra flow. Add to the fact that Hinata is a strategist and loves Naruto that gives Her all the intensive needed to win and after facing Pain Hinata would be facing Sakura on even grown.Plus Hinata trains with, Kiba, Shino and Neji together to get stronger and to impress and prove Her self to Naruto.
    i also would put my money on hinata since she can evade sakuras fists with the gentle fist style and hit back hard. i dont have the feeling that hinata is a strategist, but sakura probably thinks even less during battles.

    @topic: ever noticed that kishis female characters are archetypes? sakura is like kushina who is like tsunade, the power woman, hinata is the shy and ino everybodies no-brain darling.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    Holy Cowboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Assuming that both are at a tie almost and if I am comparing pics of hinata, kushina, and sakura right...I'd say hinata might be closer. Kushina isn't flatboarded.
     
         

  9. #9
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    In a party situation Kushina would be life of the party joking and making everybody at ease,Sakura would be the one you got to walk softly arrow n worrying not to say the wrong thing with Her quick temper and Hinata would be the wallflowers quiet and trying to get along with everybody. It would have ben fun seeing all 3 in a party situation at the same time.
     
         
    Last edited by Honord Sage; 06-28-2010 at 12:51 AM. Reason: walk,It

  10. #10
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Degrees disagree I don't believe any of them remind off Kushina. Kushina reminds me off Naruto and no one else.
     
         

  11. #11
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Well Kushina Does Remind Me Of Sakura No Doubt About That But This Is How I Think Everything Will End If Naruto Does'nt Die He'll End Up With Hinata But If He Does Then Hinata Will End Up With Kiba So Basically!!!

    Sakura + Sasuke

    Karin + Suigetsu

    Naruto + Hinata

    Lee + Ten Ten

    Chouji + Ino

    Shikamaru + Temari
     
         

  12. #12
    Lurker of the Manga ***** Qcks's Avatar
    Status
    Qcks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    I really don't think Naruto will end up with Sakura.

    Sakura doesn't view him as a romantic interest.
    She made that clear when she tried to use her affection for him as a tool of manipulation.
    If someone's serious about loving someone else, it shouldn't be used as a bargaining tool, even if what she was leveraging for was seemingly in Naruto's best interest.

    On Naruto's side of things, recently he's had plenty of opportunities to be romantic with Sakura, but he hasn't been. That says lots about his attitude towards Sakura.

    Hinata's approach to and opinion of Naruto have never changed. Ever.

    As for how the couples are gonna line up... Firstly, I think there will be some more dead Kunochi after this ninja war. It's hard to say who's going to be alive and who's gonna be dead.
    Secondly, i don't think the series will ever explore things that deeply. having each female ninja paired with a guy in the series seems meh-ish.

    Lastly... I'd think Ten-Ten would end up with Neji before she'd end up with Lee. she's expressed more interest in Neji romantically, and she's too much of a side character for any of us to think that's changed.
     
         

  13. #13
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    I really don't think Naruto will end up with Sakura.

    Sakura doesn't view him as a romantic interest.
    She made that clear when she tried to use her affection for him as a tool of manipulation.
    If someone's serious about loving someone else, it shouldn't be used as a bargaining tool, even if what she was leveraging for was seemingly in Naruto's best interest.

    On Naruto's side of things, recently he's had plenty of opportunities to be romantic with Sakura, but he hasn't been. That says lots about his attitude towards Sakura.

    Hinata's approach to and opinion of Naruto have never changed. Ever.

    As for how the couples are gonna line up... Firstly, I think there will be some more dead Kunochi after this ninja war. It's hard to say who's going to be alive and who's gonna be dead.
    Secondly, i don't think the series will ever explore things that deeply. having each female ninja paired with a guy in the series seems meh-ish.

    Lastly... I'd think Ten-Ten would end up with Neji before she'd end up with Lee. she's expressed more interest in Neji romantically, and she's too much of a side character for any of us to think that's changed.
    Showing Romantic Interest In Neji ??? I Missed That Where At??? Cause It Showed Her Face Blushing Smiling Her Ass Off When She Seen Lee Training His Ass Off One Time. Also I Agree With You About People Dieing Part I Think Neji,Juugo,Shino ,Kankurou, Aoba, Kakashi, Yamato Are Goners Kishi Got Me Last Time With Kakashi But I Think When Kakashi Reveals His Face Then Bye Bye
     
         

  14. #14
    Myobokuzan Faust's Avatar
    Status
    Faust is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Where ever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    24,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    No not really, they don't remind of Kushina.
     
         

  15. #15
    Mysterious JustMyself's Avatar
    Status
    JustMyself is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    For me, the story doesn't need to repeat itself again and again and a character doesn't need to be compared to another one in order to predict facts. Hinata is for me the most original female character ever (and I'm not including just Naruto's manga), Sakura is a character originally intended to be the standard female archetype (including traits like her attention to beauty, to the most popular guy and things like that [kishi words]). What will happen in terms of relationship between these two characters vs the protagonist? Let's say Hinata have a higher score at this battle, but we need to consider if Naruto will survive the last battle against sasuke and if kishi will not just conclude the plot before giving us any hint about the outcome. (e.g. Naruto is said to be the strongest hokage ever, but we don't get any mention about if he got Hinata, Sakura or someone else).

    Plz, tell if my spelling is poor... it's a time I don't write nothing in english.
     
         

  16. #16
    You suck!! Stewie Griffin's Avatar
    Status
    Stewie Griffin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doesn't sakura and hinata remind you of kushina

    Sakura is way better I hope Naruto end up with her, I mean he should after everything he has done for her

    And Sakura cares for Naruto too, she just has to realize it


    Btw she is much more like Kushina than Hinata HELL YEA
     
         
    Last edited by Stewie Griffin; 08-30-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •