Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction.

Well while thinking about madara and what he is going to do with the bijus i thought this could be a very posible ending for the series or how the upcomming war will progress.

Naruto is all about taking other peoples hatred from the world to make them at peace and stuff.

Well i thought that if Madara uses the bijus like i think he will, he will use them all in there physical form because he wont be able to get the nine tails to complete the chakra needed for the 10 tails [yes bee is going to die]

so Madara will use all 8 of the bijus to fight in the war.

Naruto will take it upon himself to learn the technuiqe [sorry for spelling] to seal a biju inside himself, go around defeating all of the bijus and sealing them all inside himself.

This wil put a great strain on his body and he will then proceed to seal himself in some other dimention that only he will know how to re-open and he will die inside and the bijus will al be locked away with no escape.

an alternative ending could be gaining all of this power pushes him closer and closer to becomming as powerfull as the great Ridoku Sennin and once he has all 9 bijus inside of him he becomes "Great Sage Uzumaki keeper of peace in the 5 nations" [you know what i mean ]

Please tell me what you think of my prediction.

PS: il be keeping this bookmarked for when this comes true so i can be named greatest predictor of all time xD

Status
    Dec 2009
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei

Re: My prediction.

sounds interesting and possable

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

If Naruto can take into Himself all the tail Beast and control them and if each Tail Beast has in it a portion of SO6P and if Naruto can add that power unto Himself, Then Naruto could become SO6P like and thus unify ones more the Ninja world by becoming The Head of Head of all Kages, the Boss of Bosses.

Status
    Dec 2009
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei

that would be cool to

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats basicly what i meant in the 2nd ending theory but you cant "become" the SO6P because he was a totaly diferent person.

well thats what i think anyway :D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    thats basicly what i meant in the 2nd ending theory but you cant "become" the SO6P because he was a totaly diferent person.

well thats what i think anyway :D
    Thats why I say SO6P like.

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...

I bet he has learned more than Kage-Bushin for the Seals Scroll for the very 1st chapter... But has not (until now) had the ability to do so until now... Or this might be where he learned his new Seal... Either way, I dont see Madara completing the Jubi .. Like Minato with the Kyubi, I bet the S6P put several safeguards in effect...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    I bet he has learned more than Kage-Bushin for the Seals Scroll for the very 1st chapter... But has not (until now) had the ability to do so until now... Or this might be where he learned his new Seal... Either way, I dont see Madara completing the Jubi .. Like Minato with the Kyubi, I bet the S6P put several safeguards in effect...
    You may be right and Naruto's chakra is close enough to the SO6P that it can activate some if not all the powers left in the seal of SO6P.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know whether naruto is senju or not but at manga499 afther naruto forms the new seal his personality becomes similar to the sage of six path and the kyuubi too says him the sage of six path.its means that he is familier to the rikudo sanin.or he might be his greaat grandson.just check out manga chapter499

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by no jinchuriki View Post
    I don't know whether naruto is senju or not but at manga499 afther naruto forms the new seal his personality becomes similar to the sage of six path and the kyuubi too says him the sage of six path.its means that he is familier to the rikudo sanin.or he might be his greaat grandson.just check out manga chapter499
    SO6P was pre Senju and Uchiha, In the Legend it said The SO6P had two legitimate sons that gave rise to Senju and Uchiha but that not to say that He did not have illegitimate sons with His concubines as many oriental cultures have had over the centuries. The SO6P May had had illegitimate sons that may have given rise to the rest of the villages such as Kushina land of Whirlpools, and the other lands sines illegitimate sons do not inherit almost nothing they might have gone out to seek their fortune and establish their own Dynasties, maybe the Uzumaki are descendant of an Illegitimate Son of The SO6P.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What the kyubii said in chapter 499 i belive he was just refering to that the seal was the same as [or similar] to the one that sealed the jubi.

and i dont know where u found out about his personality becomming like the SO6P because we only saw a picture :I

untill proven otherwise it would be best to think that the 9 tails was refering to the seal and nothing elce to aviod disapointment.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    What the kyubii said in chapter 499 i belive he was just refering to that the seal was the same as [or similar] to the one that sealed the jubi.

and i dont know where u found out about his personality becomming like the SO6P because we only saw a picture :I

untill proven otherwise it would be best to think that the 9 tails was refering to the seal and nothing elce to aviod disapointment.
    We do not have long to wait in a few day manga will be out and we should see what Naruto now has as He test it out on the island.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hopefully we will get to see him test his new powers.

it will probably be a boring chapter of him needing to rest and a little info about kushina being the jinchuriki and the attack with the 9 tails on the village.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm new and I've been folowing naruto for quite some time now and realy love the story and atmosphere. but this is how I recap the things that happend befor and how that affects my prediction for future chapters, I know it's a lot to read but I belive it's worth the read

major discusions are out on several aspects, SO6P, tobi being madara and how powerfull he is, naruto and sasuke's origins, has madara recoverd the rinegan, who's in that 6th coffin that kabuto summoned, the gift itachi gave to naruto and the final outcome of the manga. I'm oging to adress them all here to come to my final prediction.

this is what we know of the SO6P, he had the rinnegan, was host to the juby and had enormous amounts of chakra, he was also the first to use ninja technics. he had 2 sons, one who inhereted his body (the huge chakra I guess) and one who inhereted his eye's (it's not exactly like rinnegan but also not sharingan, it looks a bit like the swirls on naruto's vest and new seal). these sons' decendents eventualy formed the senju and uchiha clans respectivly. with the eye's evolving into the sharingan as we know it. and on his deathbed he split up the yubi to form the 9 beasts

at some point in the history Madara and Hashirama fought for the title of first hokage and it was an epic battle, since madara already had his EMS and hashirama was able to control tailed beasts like small pupies. the outcome of this battle was that hashirama became the first hokage and Madara was left mortaly wounded. in some strange way he did manage to survive but he stated himself that he lost the motherload of his power, while stil being a formidable ninja today.

when madara spoke to Naruto, he himself stated that he saw senju in Naruto, that he saw that he was a true decendent of the first hokage and the senju clan.

after sasuke defeated danzo we saw Madara at his hidout stating that it would be time to collect the rinnegan, but he was interupted by zetsu to go rescue Sasuke, so in my oppinion it is unclear if he ever did collect the rinnegan. later we see that Kabuto shows up and summons the dead Akatsuki members, including nagato, although it is unclear if the corpse of nagato still contains the rinnegan (check chapter 490 page1) I do belive it does. this is why, of all 5 corpses the eyes are blacked out, this could be that the eyelids are just closed or that the eyes are gone. we know that madara took the eyes from itachi who is also there, but I don't see why the eye's of kakuzu, deidara and sasori would be gone (perhaps sasori because he was a puppet most of his life) but I don't think that madara ever had the time to collect the rinnegan and kabuto did collect the corpse.

I think this is important for the discusion as to what eye's sasuke has now, some people think that sasuke got the rinnegan, I think it's realy itachi's eyes as he asked madara to do, and what most people here agrea to. he also stated that he felt itachi's power welling inside him so how could he if he had nagato's rinnegan. so he got itachi's eyes now and developed a EMS of his own. because of all this sasuke probably now has the potential to surpase madara if he did not already. if he is not so far then it's just a matter of time until he learns to control the EMS.

I belive that at the moment sasuke and naruto fight, sasuke will be more powerfull then madara when madara was fighting hashirama.

the gift that itachi gave naruto is in my oppinion a way to defend against genjutsu since that is naruto's greatest weaknes. he would have overcome that weakness if he was 'friends' with the ninetails but it looks like that still is not the case

my predictions are thus as folowd.
    1) Naruto will easely kill kisame, perhaps with the help of KB or not and become a jinchuriki even more perfect then KB and surpass all the hokage's, even hashirama
    2) sasuke will surpas and betray Madara like he did with Orochimaru when he had nothing more to learn or gain from him and kill him

and this may be a lot further in the future but I belive it is worth thinking about:
    if that sixt coffin that kabuto had was the real body of madara (what I see is the only option for him to have a strong enough hand to convince madara to become alies) then I suppose he will become the bigest enemy. some might argue that madara would have to be dead to have his corpse in the coffin and yet he stands in front of it, but don't forget that he seems to be using zetu's tech to regenerate his current body, I suppose he might have done a sort of mind transfer tech simalar to orochimaru to leave his wounded body and take a new regeneratable one provided by zetsu, only transplanting the eye's.
    the reason that madara would be scared of seing his own body in that coffin might be that the tech puls the soul from where it is to the body provided by the sacrefice (none of kabuto's summons moved so I asume the souls are not yet in there, the body is just prepared, and we know kabuto is good at that)

so for my final prediction:
    3) I suppose Naruto and sasuke will start to fight and be interupted by kabuto at some point, he has mentiond that he wants to fight naruto again and he also hates sasuke for killing Orochimaru. and he does have great power, orochimaru's power, the 5 Akatsuki corpses and that 6th coffin what I belive to be madara (and other unseen pawns as he states aswel). the outcome of that batle will probably decide the end of the manga, as I see it, naruto and sasuke will team up temporarely to defeat kabuto but they will not do so befor sasuke is mortaly wounded. kabuto die's, sasuke turns back from his hatred just beforhe dies and naruto becomes hokage. placing sasuke's name on the memorial stone that kakashi always visits

I know it was long but I hope you can agrea with me on some points, would like to hear your reactions

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

2 days do go

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.