Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

[RP Tournament Round #1] -Cerberus- vs Darui..

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Not Allowed
    -Range: Short range (5 meters away)
    -Terrain: Taijutsu dojo
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through the designated thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default

I'll be using my Toriko bio which can be found in my sig. Once you made your post I shall get things rolling.

GL&HF

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Re: [RP Tournament Round #1] -Cerberus- vs Darui..

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=287162 Obito

You can start ^.^ Goodluck and have fun ^.^

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

It was roughly midday and the rays of the sun was forcing itself into the Dojo. The time had come for my strength to be put to the test. Jogging up and down on the spot, I began warming up my muscles for the upcoming spar while analyzing my opponents movements. Ready to begin the fight I quickly take a few strides towards you closing the space between us. With both of us now in fighting distance I raise my left hand up towards the left side of my head in the shape of a fist using it as a shield for any head shots that you may make, while my right hand is nearer to my chest region. My legs are evenly spread apart with my left foot leading and my right just behind it.

While locking eyes with you I quickly bring my right leg up, bending it as it raises while I kick my leg out in a fast motion causing my right foot to cleanly land onto your're left knee. As soon as my kick connects your're knee gives way and jolts backwards causing your whole body to lose balance and fall to the ground in pain.
    I take advantage of this and quickly follow up with another swift yet powerful kick with my left left leg aimed at your right side of your're head as you begin to make your way down to the ground, hoping to give you some sort of Concussion. I then begin to jog on the spot while reentering my stance.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    It was roughly midday and the rays of the sun was forcing itself into the Dojo. The time had come for my strength to be put to the test. Jogging up and down on the spot, I began warming up my muscles for the upcoming spar while analyzing my opponents movements. Ready to begin the fight I quickly take a few strides towards you closing the space between us. With both of us now in fighting distance I raise my left hand up towards the left side of my head in the shape of a fist using it as a shield for any head shots that you may make, while my right hand is nearer to my chest region. My legs are evenly spread apart with my left foot leading and my right just behind it.

While locking eyes with you I quickly bring my right leg up, bending it as it raises while I kick my leg out in a fast motion causing my right foot to cleanly land onto your're left knee. As soon as my kick connects your're knee gives way and jolts backwards causing your whole body to lose balance and fall to the ground in pain.
    I take advantage of this and quickly follow up with another swift yet powerful kick with my left left leg aimed at your right side of your're head as you begin to make your way down to the ground, hoping to give you some sort of Concussion. I then begin to jog on the spot while reentering my stance.
    As Obito sees your stance, the common safety stance, hand blocking the weak side of your stance, while allowing little separation from your base, this allows for quick movements and retreats, except if you're caught within a predicament.

As you cautiously kick your right foot out in order to hyper-extend my left knee, making a quick motion Obito shifts his body weight to his right, creating a somewhat momentum. He uses this momentum to lean to his right while bringing his left leg to an almost perpendicular angle to his right leg, his left foot located a few inches below his right knee. This causes your kick to miss and locate itself right under Obito's knee, approx. the middle of your shin is 6 inches below his left knee which is bent. In the same swift motion he quickly shifts his body weight back to his left allowing his body weight to force down onto his left knee which then falls onto right right shin, shattering your leg in half. In the same motion he extends his right arm forward towards your chest, releasing a kunai at your right pectoral region. He holds his left arm out to his left in hopes of catching his fall as he weighs down on your leg.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

My opponent hasnt responded so I'll take the win.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Darui.. continues to the next round. Congrats