Post Thanks / Like
    Laziness at its finest.

[Closed] Spar with a friend

Unofficial
    Customs: Not allowed
    Distance: Mid Range
    Terrain: Sunagakure borderlands
    Apple in sig

Having reached the borderlands of a village he left a couple of months ago, Yuudoku was now confronting a shinobi mid range from him. Wanting to show a sign of hostility, he threw an explosive tagged kunai with his right hand towards the sky in such manner that it would fall at the shinobi confronting him. At the same time Yuudoku took out a normal kunai with his left hand which he threw straight towards the unknown shinobi making it reach the shinobi's location a couple of seconds before the explosive tagged kunai would.

My appologies but I feel like fighting you.

Yuudoku said jokingly while smirking behind the wrapped bandages which covered his face and nose.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Assassin of The Wood

Re: [Closed] Spar with a friend

Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    Unofficial
    Customs: Not allowed
    Distance: Mid Range
    Terrain: Sunagakure borderlands
    Apple in sig

Having reached the borderlands of a village he left a couple of months ago, Yuudoku was now confronting a shinobi mid range from him. Wanting to show a sign of hostility, he threw an explosive tagged kunai with his right hand towards the sky in such manner that it would fall at the shinobi confronting him. At the same time Yuudoku took out a normal kunai with his left hand which he threw straight towards the unknown shinobi making it reach the shinobi's location a couple of seconds before the explosive tagged kunai would.

My appologies but I feel like fighting you.

Yuudoku said jokingly while smirking behind the wrapped bandages which covered his face and nose.
    Hashirama in sig.

"Konichiwa... Yuudoku-san. I don't know whether you know me, but I am Senju Hashirama. I know who you are, when I left Amegakure you joined the village and I heard rumors about you. It's really a shame that you want to fight me, or that you want to attack this village... but, No matter what happens I will protect our village. I still believe that protecting the village is the best way to protect people, shinobi, and children…! Anyone who tries to harm it, whether they are my friends, siblings or my own children… I won't forgive them. so I will have to fight back!

or.. do you just want to have a small fight with me? "

Hashirama sees 2 kunais approaching, 1 coming from above, with a piece of paper attached to it, and a normal kunai facing his front. Hashirama caused a small wood pillar to erupt beneath his feet out of the ground. The pillar erupted in such a direction, so that Hashi was sent right above the normal kunai. Hashi was only an inch or two above the normal kunai, he acted swiftly, grabbed the kunai that was 'travelling' beneath his chest, and threw it above him and it hit the kunai with the paperbomb. The kunai deflected the paperbomb tagged kunai, in case it would explode above Hashi. (Imagine this in slow-motion, pretty awesome huh?) Hashi was still travelling through the air, approaching Yuudoku-san, and focussed chakra into his feet and arm, activating his enhanced chakra strength without Yuudoku-san knowing.

Hashirama approached Yuudoku-san and hit him with a powerful kick in his chest, sending him crashing into the sandy ground. He then dashed towards him and delivered a powerful drop punch, hitting and crushing his skull.

"Why does anything have to turn into a fight..?

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

(Mokuton Kongōriki: Fudō) Wood Adamantine Power: Acala

Type: Offensive
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    By using Moku Chakra to power his physical abilities, Hashirama Senju will strike the target with a powerful kick, preferably against a wall or the ground itself. He will then dash towards the target and deliver a powerful drop or frontal punch. The strength of the punch is such that it fractures the earth up to mid range all around and may prove fatal if not defended against. While its main advantage is the freedom one has in terms of the type of kick and punch one can use, shaping the technique to be used in multiple different situations, this technique can also be used to defend against tangible attacks, such as Earth or Wood, up to the same rank. Its power is drastically increased if used in conjunction with Chakra Enhanced Strength.
    Note: Can only be used by Hashirama Senju

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laziness at its finest.

Re: [Closed] Spar with a friend

Quote Originally Posted by -Edo Odin- View Post
    Hashirama in sig.

"Konichiwa... Yuudoku-san. I don't know whether you know me, but I am Senju Hashirama. I know who you are, when I left Amegakure you joined the village and I heard rumors about you. It's really a shame that you want to fight me, or that you want to attack this village... but, No matter what happens I will protect our village. I still believe that protecting the village is the best way to protect people, shinobi, and children…! Anyone who tries to harm it, whether they are my friends, siblings or my own children… I won't forgive them. so I will have to fight back!

or.. do you just want to have a small fight with me? "

Hashirama sees 2 kunais approaching, 1 coming from above, with a piece of paper attached to it, and a normal kunai facing his front. Hashirama caused a small wood pillar to erupt beneath his feet out of the ground. The pillar erupted in such a direction, so that Hashi was sent right above the normal kunai. Hashi was only an inch or two above the normal kunai, he acted swiftly, grabbed the kunai that was 'travelling' beneath his chest, and threw it above him and it hit the kunai with the paperbomb. The kunai deflected the paperbomb tagged kunai, in case it would explode above Hashi. (Imagine this in slow-motion, pretty awesome huh?) Hashi was still travelling through the air, approaching Yuudoku-san, and focussed chakra into his feet and arm, activating his enhanced chakra strength without Yuudoku-san knowing.

Hashirama approached Yuudoku-san and hit him with a powerful kick in his chest, sending him crashing into the sandy ground. He then dashed towards him and delivered a powerful drop punch, hitting and crushing his skull.

"Why does anything have to turn into a fight..?

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength

Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

(Mokuton Kongōriki: Fudō) Wood Adamantine Power: Acala

Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    By using Moku Chakra to power his physical abilities, Hashirama Senju will strike the target with a powerful kick, preferably against a wall or the ground itself. He will then dash towards the target and deliver a powerful drop or frontal punch. The strength of the punch is such that it fractures the earth up to mid range all around and may prove fatal if not defended against. While its main advantage is the freedom one has in terms of the type of kick and punch one can use, shaping the technique to be used in multiple different situations, this technique can also be used to defend against tangible attacks, such as Earth or Wood, up to the same rank. Its power is drastically increased if used in conjunction with Chakra Enhanced Strength.
    Note: Can only be used by Hashirama Senju
    Yuudoku had no intentions of destroying the Sand village, just wanted to abuse his own freedom by visiting a place that brought back memories. He did, however, intend to cause some trouble so he decides to lie in order to make this battle more significant. His life was being risked but he couldn't withstand the thirst for battle after having traveled for such a long time. When speaking, Yuudoku was always formal but mostly with a cold-hearted tone out of habit which sometimes made people wonder if he really was formal out of politeness.

So you know my name? It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance, Hashirama. But sadly I'm here to bring down our... I mean your village. The Sand village has no other path than having its people and buildings crumble and fused with the sand it's surrounded by!

Seeing Hashirama traveling through the air due to something that seemed like wood erupting from below and then avoiding one kunai while deflecting the explosive tagged one, Yuudoku decides to attack Hashirama while still in the air. He stomps down his left leg while releasing fire chakra causing three pillars of fire to erupt from the ground preventing Hashirama from approaching any further with the intent to burn him down. One between himself and Hashi, the 2nd underneath Hashirama's current location and the 3rd one behind Hashirama's location.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

He proceeds by activating his chakra sensing ability to have a better chance of locating his opponent and mainly to have a better awareness if any foreign chakra is being used in his surrounding.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

This world will always have wars.