Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

Gobi vs Ace

Rules:
    ♛ Rei's Rules and Regulations
    ♛ Unofficial, Killing/Stealing allowed but doesn't count.
    ♛ CE, CJ's, CFS's are allowed
    ♛ We start at mid-range
    ♛ Terrain; Check the spoiler
    ♛ Post your bio with your first move, pictures of the terrain below.
    ♛ Zeref bio in my sig, CW on my back. Updates found in my profile.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

Re: Gobi vs Ace

So, water on my right? Kagetora biography.

Standing all gangsta alike, in his usual posture, he snorts. He gazes at you for a moment, wondering wethever or not this is a child, woman or an actual male, considering the somewhat medium long hair covering up his face.

Yous name?

Male, female? It bothered him not knowning. Surely, the person seemed flat-chested if anything, but still, you never know.

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

Yes water on your right. And i guess i'll make the first move too.

Zeref stood still, completely quiet as he was still attempting to process what the man before him just uttered. "Is he asking me... whether or not i am a male or female?" Zeref asked himself, still somewhat confused. He cleared his throat and replied, "Well... as far as i know, i am male. And i am pretty sure I am a Male. I mean, it is myself we are talking about, right?" Zeref stayed calm, but moments later proceeded to throw a single kunai towards his opponent's head "What is your name, sir?"

Status
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ace. View Post
    Yes water on your right. And i guess i'll make the first move too.

Zeref stood still, completely quiet as he was still attempting to process what the man before him just uttered. "Is he asking me... whether or not i am a male or female?" Zeref asked himself, still somewhat confused. He cleared his throat and replied, "Well... as far as i know, i am male. And i am pretty sure I am a Male. I mean, it is myself we are talking about, right?" Zeref stayed calm, but moments later proceeded to throw a single kunai towards his opponent's head "What is your name, sir?"
    Kagetora snorted, this person seemed to be an imbecile. Extending his hand outwards allowing a singular bone to erupt, thin in it's creation, yet quite far from brittle. Take a step the the side, whilst making a spin, he had the bone enter the circular openeing of the kunai, and upon completing the spin, the kunai was directed directly back at it's owner, being launched from the bone.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Kagetora darted behind it.

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

Zerefs eyes widened at the sight of bones protruding out of his opponents fingers. "You have... an odd ability, say, where did you learn such a skill? And you still haven't told me your name.." He said, with a saddening frown forming in his face. With the sight of his own kunai traveling towards him, released from the bones that mysteriously appeared from the mans hands, Zeref nonchalantly creates a pillar of earth to rise up from underground. Though it was thin, it had enough room to fit Zeref's two feet comfortably and was thick enough to defend against a simple kunai.

Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"I believe your aim is off... by a lot" Zeref smirked, always entertained by small talk against his opponents during battle. While atop the pillar of earth, Zeref performs a string of seven handseals while conversing with his opponent. "So, what do you call that bone skill thing of yours? Tell me, i'm interested... And will it melt in... fire?" Zeref breathed out a fast and intense stream of flames towards his opponent, who has yet to speak his name. Zeref aimed the torrent of flames towards the middle part of Zeref's opponent's body, interested in the effect of flames towards the bone.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash

Status
    Oct 2010

Zerefs eyes widened at the sight of bones protruding out of his opponents fingers. "You have... an odd ability, say, where did you learn such a skill? And you still haven't told me your name.." He said, with a saddening frown forming in his face. With the sight of his own kunai traveling towards him, released from the bones that mysteriously appeared from the mans hands, Zeref nonchalantly creates a pillar of earth to rise up from underground. Though it was thin, it had enough room to fit Zeref's two feet comfortably and was thick enough to defend against a simple kunai.

Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"I believe your aim is off... by a lot" Zeref smirked, always entertained by small talk against his opponents during battle. While atop the pillar of earth, Zeref performs a string of seven handseals while conversing with his opponent. "So, what do you call that bone skill thing of yours? Tell me, i'm interested... And will it melt in... fire?" Zeref breathed out a fast and intense stream of flames towards his opponent, who has yet to speak his name. Zeref aimed the torrent of flames towards the middle part of Zeref's opponent's body, interested in the effect of flames towards the bone.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash

Considering that I was right behind kunai, darting towards your location as well - Annoyed by the words of this, uhm, Kid. Kagetora as the kunai planted itself into the earth pillar, jumped launching himself towards his combatant which seemingly, ignorant to what was about to happen. A left hook made it's mark on his Zeref's cheek in Kagetora's jumping assasult firing the kid down from his pillar and onto the ground.

Following that motion, Kagetora landed ontop of him pointing his bone forearm at his throat, left hand held onto one of his shoulders, to keep it in check.

Listen, eh? Kid, dis is no game.

(If any questions why? Well, I was behind the kunai, seemingly as you allowed it short-range so would I. I would be in range and have the required time before you would be able to string 7 hand signs, etc. etc.)

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

Hmm.. I must have missed the last sentence of your last reply, woops.. ahaha

Zeref continued with the series of handseals, up until his opponent was fairly close. He squinted his eyes, as if by doing so would enhance his vision. The man jumped, at least to the height where he slightly towered over Zeref. Maybe its best if i keep this 'dumb' act going.. Zeref thought to himself, while gathering wind chakra and materializing it around his left palm. As Kagetora waved his left arm in preparations to punch Zeref, Zeref would duck down with his right hand on the pillar to keep himself balanced. His left hand would punch Kagetora's stomach as he flies past Zeref, the force of the punch would push Kagetora farther then where he would initially land, back to mid-range. As Kagetora landed, Zeref spoke, "Where.. where did you come from? Wait! Who are you again..? How did you teleport behind that kunai?!" Zeref acted, with his usual unruffled tone.

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Status
    Oct 2010

Hmm.. I must have missed the last sentence of your last reply, woops.. ahaha

Zeref continued with the series of handseals, up until his opponent was fairly close. He squinted his eyes, as if by doing so would enhance his vision. The man jumped, at least to the height where he slightly towered over Zeref. Maybe its best if i keep this 'dumb' act going.. Zeref thought to himself, while gathering wind chakra and materializing it around his left palm. As Kagetora waved his left arm in preparations to punch Zeref, Zeref would duck down with his right hand on the pillar to keep himself balanced. His left hand would punch Kagetora's stomach as he flies past Zeref, the force of the punch would push Kagetora farther then where he would initially land, back to mid-range. As Kagetora landed, Zeref spoke, "Where.. where did you come from? Wait! Who are you again..? How did you teleport behind that kunai?!" Zeref acted, with his usual unruffled tone.

Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

As Zeref goes for the duck, Kagetora's sixth sense unlocks itself. Increased reaction, and his already high caliber in for the area of Taijutsu, he adjusts by twisting his torso. His lower-half follows by itself, following the line of his punch. Instead of being placed vertical, he goes horizontal, while spinning passing just above Zeref fist, head and goes behind him.

Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times
    Note: lasts 4 turns.
    (final jutsu to be restricted)

Spinning past his opponent, his arm still outstretched, the bone-sword strikes Zeref from behind, opening a gash running from the spine up the neck area, causing a good amount of blood to fuss out. He lands three meters behind the pillar, turned sideways towards his combatant. He flicks his bone, causing any blood to get thrown off the blade.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 01-05-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

Zeref knew he had missed and he let his opponent get behind him. It was a dangerous position to be in, especially against someone he did not know. A power to control bones, it was intriguing yet mysterious. Seeing the shadows of his opponent, it was pretty obvious that the man still wielded the weapon of bones. Without any vision of him, Zeref's new goal was to escape, or at least retreat to a different location. He creates a moving body of water from the small platform he stood upon. Although it wouldn't last very long without a stable ground to be performed on, it allowed Zeref to escape the area at a much faster pace. After jumping off from the small pillar of earth, Zeref threw a kunai while running towards the lake. He stood on the lake, relieved that he's on the 'safer' area. Zeref continues by performing a single handseal to send water chakra above you, creating a black cloud to release oil.

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Last edited by EdwardSama; 01-12-2014 at 04:01 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010

Zeref knew he had missed and he let his opponent get behind him. It was a dangerous position to be in, especially against someone he did not know. A power to control bones, it was intriguing yet mysterious. Seeing the shadows of his opponent, it was pretty obvious that the man still wielded the weapon of bones. Without any vision of him, Zeref's new goal was to escape, or at least retreat to a different location. He creates a moving body of water from the small platform he stood upon. Although it wouldn't last very long without a stable ground to be performed on, it allowed Zeref to escape the area at a much faster pace. After jumping off from the small pillar of earth, Zeref threw a kunai while running towards the lake. He stood on the lake, relieved that he's on the 'safer' area. Zeref continues by performing a single handseal to send water chakra above you, creating a black cloud to release oil.

Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Watching you go, I in my spin as it misses, simply let go off the sword bone, allowing it flight towards your back. It would essentially catch up to you, when you reach the peak of your jump.

Landing in crouched position, I wave my hand at the earth pillar unleashing three small bone bullets, which penetrates through it, causing it to collapse. I hate obstacles, on the field.
    Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

___
    Now, what's the range and where are you positioned from me? I lost track, honestly as you didn't mention it in anyway.