Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

Pain vs Itachi?
    Pain vs Minato?
    Sasuke vs Itachi?
    Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power?

Do you think Sasuke surpassed Itachi even though they never showed us Itachi at his full potential?

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

Pain Vs Itachi- Itachi he could easily take on Pain and last long enough to figure out his secrets. Then Susanoo and seal them all away.

Pain Vs Minato- If Miinato gets FTG seals around the battle field its his match and from what Kushina said she could have tough him more extreme seals. Also rasengans seems to work on them.

Sasuke Vs Itachi- Sasuke if EMS could match Kyuubi Naruto then Sasuke may have surpassed Itachi because Itachi's eyes were deteriorating and it wears him down even more.

Sasuke Vs Naruto- right now Naruto looks awesome with the kyuubi's power, hard to say Sasuke's power always matches Naruto's.

Itachi was a thorn in Tobi's side, because he couldn't be controlled and could kill Tobi. Tobi doesn't fear Sasuke like he does Itachi.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in order \
    Pein, Minato ,Sasuke,Naruto

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man Itachi was a rad dude. probably the most talented ninja in the whole series all together. a shame that he had some disease.. if only house was there too diagnose him

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by InevitablePAIN View Post
    Pain vs Itachi?
    Pain vs Minato?
    Sasuke vs Itachi?
    Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power?

Do you think Sasuke surpassed Itachi even though they never showed us Itachi at his full potential?
    Pain
    Pain
    Itachi- He was seriously sick, and he let Sasuke kill him, otherwise he would have easily defeated his younger brother.
    Naruto would win, he's the main character, he always wins.

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1.Itachi
    2.Minato
    3.Itachi
    4.Naruto

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

1.) Pain: Even with the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror, Itachi has no counter for Chibuku Tensai. Once he's sealed in a moon he has no way out like Naruto did with the fox.

2.) Too early to call. I'm leaning towards Pain because I think hes the most powerful person we've seen so far. But I think we'll know a lot more about Minato after the next few chapters, then this will be easier to call.

3.) Itachi: Sasuke has surpassed Itachi in Amaterasu and in acquiring the EMS. But he still has no counter for the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror. It doesn't matter how long he can keep his Susanoo active if he can't use it to defend.

4.) Draw: As of now these two characters are perfectly balanced.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pain vs Itachi? Itachi may have susanoo, but that doesnt' garantee he would figure out his secrets. Susanoo leves an enormous scar on the user. Plus with all the powers of pain, he can easil shinra tensei susanoo away even if he has totsuka. But the problem's the yata mirror, if it can protect him form shinra tensei there MIGHT be a match.

Pain vs Minato?Minato would simply OWN him, with hirashin he can appear wherever he throws a kunai. Not even the shared field of vision of the pains may save them. he throws a kunai it passes, it's target and he can strike fomr the blindspot. Plus he can reitre whenever he wants so he can never lose.

Sasuke vs Itachi? we've seen this fight.

Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power? It's too hard, sasuke now has EMS so...I simply don't know.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    Pain vs Itachi? Itachi may have susanoo, but that doesnt' garantee he would figure out his secrets. Susanoo leves an enormous scar on the user. Plus with all the powers of pain, he can easil shinra tensei susanoo away even if he has totsuka. But the problem's the yata mirror, if it can protect him form shinra tensei there MIGHT be a match.

Pain vs Minato?Minato would simply OWN him, with hirashin he can appear wherever he throws a kunai. Not even the shared field of vision of the pains may save them. he throws a kunai it passes, it's target and he can strike fomr the blindspot. Plus he can reitre whenever he wants so he can never lose.

Sasuke vs Itachi? we've seen this fight.

Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power? It's too hard, sasuke now has EMS so...I simply don't know.
    plus susanoo is a ninjutsu one uf the bodies absorbes ninjutsu

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My own opinion is
    Pain
    Pain
    Itachi
    Naruto (Naruto lost the first time vsing sasuke and now Naruto will soon have the fox's control and he's the main character...Since he Lost once, he'll probably gotta win once.)

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain is probably the strongest person we've seen but the fact is he is weak against genjutsu and also a little careless.if pain and itachi knew nothing of each other I think itachi would win.he is THE master of genjutsu and would tsukiyomi pain to pieces.he has susanoo to back him up totsuka and yata mirror he is a taijutsu expert and skilled weapons user and he is extremely fast at hand seals.all in all I just think pain can beat anyone pretty much but itachi would be a bad match up for pain.his worst nightmare in fact.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Pain
    2.pain
    3.sasuke will not lose to itachi.
    4.naruto will not lose to sasuke.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't see how minato could really lose to anyone without some sort of space time jutsu like madara.. if he can put up seals on the battle ground(which as the 4th hokage, i'm sure he can manage), he'd be able to defeat anyone he can hit..

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pain vs Itachi - Itachi, Pain has no chance against Itachi's supreme Susanoo.

Pain vs Minato - I think its an even match, depends on if Minato can get enough kunai around to work with FTG.

Sasuke vs Itachi - Sasuke is a complete noob when it comes to Mangekyou techniques, itachi would wipe him out easily.

Sasuke vs Naruto - Even match.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    1.) Pain: Even with the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror, Itachi has no counter for Chibuku Tensai. Once he's sealed in a moon he has no way out like Naruto did with the fox.

2.) Too early to call. I'm leaning towards Pain because I think hes the most powerful person we've seen so far. But I think we'll know a lot more about Minato after the next few chapters, then this will be easier to call.

3.) Itachi: Sasuke has surpassed Itachi in Amaterasu and in acquiring the EMS. But he still has no counter for the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror. It doesn't matter how long he can keep his Susanoo active if he can't use it to defend.

4.) Draw: As of now these two characters are perfectly balanced.
    Nuff said, and well spoken.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Pain vs. Itachi-

I have to go with Itachi because of the following:
    a. Chakra absorbing pain-countered by Susano'o (physical attack and seal pain)
    b. Summoning pain-countered by Susano'o (summonings are sealed)
    c. Mechanical pain-countered by Susano'o (blocks all grenades launched)
    d. Interrogation/Restoration pain-countered by Tsukyomi (pein's genjustu can be easily overcome by Itachi's genjutsu)
    e. Repelling/Attracting pain-countered by Amaterasu/Tsukyomi/Susano'o
    1.Amaterasu can't vanish until it has destroyed the user, after pein's limit is reached with his repel jutsu, he's finished.
    2. If pein uses the moon trap, Susano'o can easily bust through it
    3. If pein attracts Itachi, he can be placed under genjutsu
    f. Outer Pain (Nagato)-Although he knows every jutsu, he is near death, and Itachi would be able to destroy him
    g. Mind Reading/Soul Reaping pain-countered by Tsukyomi (again, Itachi's genjutsu could easily counter pein's)
    h. After fighting pain for enough time, Itachi would figure out his secrets, and even if he doesn't after the 6 paths of pain are sealed, the battle is over. Nagato's jutsu is useless.

2. Minato vs. Pain
    I think that Minato would defeat the 6 pains, but it would end up being a draw.

a. Minato could take out the Repel/Attract pain with his speed
    b. Minato could take out the Animal pain with flying thunder god
    c. Minato could take out Absorbing pain with taijutsu
    d. Minato could take out the Mechanical pain with rasengan
    e. Minato could take out the Mind Reading pain with speed (it would be unable to capture Minato in its genjutsu
    f. Minato could take out the Interogation/Restoration pain with speed (again it wouldn't capture him in the genjutsu in time)
    g. Nagato could then resurrect the pains if Minato didn't know this, but with sealing abilites he could seal them again
    h. In the end, it is hard to tell whether Minato would have the sealing abilities to kill pain, so for now, I have to say this is a draw.

3. Itachi vs. Sasuke
    I think this is too early to tell.

a. We haven't seen Itachi's true abilites when it comes to his MS. We aren't sure whether he can control Amaterasu, have unbreakable genjutsu, or have Susano'o bones.
    b. We haven't seen Sasuke's EMS abilites yet, so it's too early to tell

4. Sasuke vs. Naruto
    I think it is a draw.

a. Sasuke's Kirin-countered by Kyuubi's indestructablity
    b. Sasuke's Susano'o counters Naruto's Rasenshurikan
    c. Sasuke's tsukyomi-countered by Kyuubi power
    d. Sasuke's Amaterasu-countered by Sage mode speed

They are completely equal at this moment, so no one would win. They can only counter each other's attacks, they can't defeat one another

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    1. Pain vs. Itachi-

d. Interrogation/Restoration pain-countered by Tsukyomi (pein's genjustu can be easily overcome by Itachi's genjutsu)
    1.Amaterasu can't vanish until it has destroyed the user, after pein's limit is reached with his repel jutsu, he's finished.
    f. Outer Pain (Nagato)-Although he knows every jutsu, he is near death, and Itachi would be able to destroy him
    g. Mind Reading/Soul Reaping pain-countered by Tsukyomi (again, Itachi's genjutsu could easily counter pein's)
    h. After fighting pain for enough time, Itachi would figure out his secrets, and even if he doesn't after the 6 paths of pain are sealed, the battle is over. Nagato's jutsu is useless.

2. Minato vs. Pain

e. Minato could take out the Mind Reading pain with speed (it would be unable to capture Minato in its genjutsu
    f. Minato could take out the Interogation/Restoration pain with speed (again it wouldn't capture him in the genjutsu in time)
    g. Nagato could then resurrect the pains if Minato didn't know this, but with sealing abilites he could seal them again
    h. In the end, it is hard to tell whether Minato would have the sealing abilities to kill pain, so for now, I have to say this is a draw.

3. Itachi vs. Sasuke

a. We haven't seen Itachi's true abilites when it comes to his MS. We aren't sure whether he can control Amaterasu, have unbreakable genjutsu, or have Susano'o bones.

4. Sasuke vs. Naruto
    I think it is a draw.

They are completely equal at this moment, so no one would win. They can only counter each other's attacks, they can't defeat one another
    well thought out and nicely done

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    well thought out and nicely done
    thnx :D

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    1. Pain vs. Itachi-

2. Minato vs. Pain

3. Itachi vs. Sasuke

4. Sasuke vs. Naruto
    I think it is a draw.

Susanoo can easily break free of the moon? O_o

It took the full destructive power of the Kyuubi to break out of Chibuku Tensai. Susanoo has nowhere near that power.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    Susanoo can easily break free of the moon? O_o

It took the full destructive power of the Kyuubi to break out of Chibuku Tensai. Susanoo has nowhere near that power.
    true.but i think it would be a little tougher for itachi to be sucked into chibaku tensei then a clueless six tailed naruto who had no clue what was going on

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Doesn't the sword of Totsuka seal souls, which Pein's bodies don't have?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain vs itachi = pain

pain vs minato = minato

sasuke vs itachi = both dead or both faint (cant decide cuz we havent seen itachi at full power and we havent seen sasuke at full power after he got his EMS)
    naruto vs sasuke = naruto

well this is what i think :D

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Doesn't the sword of Totsuka seal souls, which Pein's bodies don't have?
    bodies and souls didnt you see oro get sealed?regardless if they are soulless bodies or not they would be consumed for eternity