Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Member InevitablePAIN's Avatar
    Status
    InevitablePAIN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Pain vs Itachi?
    Pain vs Minato?
    Sasuke vs Itachi?
    Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power?


    Do you think Sasuke surpassed Itachi even though they never showed us Itachi at his full potential?
     
         

  2. #2
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Pain Vs Itachi- Itachi he could easily take on Pain and last long enough to figure out his secrets. Then Susanoo and seal them all away.

    Pain Vs Minato- If Miinato gets FTG seals around the battle field its his match and from what Kushina said she could have tough him more extreme seals. Also rasengans seems to work on them.

    Sasuke Vs Itachi- Sasuke if EMS could match Kyuubi Naruto then Sasuke may have surpassed Itachi because Itachi's eyes were deteriorating and it wears him down even more.

    Sasuke Vs Naruto- right now Naruto looks awesome with the kyuubi's power, hard to say Sasuke's power always matches Naruto's.

    Itachi was a thorn in Tobi's side, because he couldn't be controlled and could kill Tobi. Tobi doesn't fear Sasuke like he does Itachi.
     
         

  3. #3
    TK God of the Universe sabbyxx's Avatar
    Status
    sabbyxx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the crazy Sweet heaven dude
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    in order \
    Pein, Minato ,Sasuke,Naruto
     
         

  4. #4
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    man Itachi was a rad dude. probably the most talented ninja in the whole series all together. a shame that he had some disease.. if only house was there too diagnose him
     
         

  5. #5
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by InevitablePAIN View Post
    Pain vs Itachi?
    Pain vs Minato?
    Sasuke vs Itachi?
    Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power?


    Do you think Sasuke surpassed Itachi even though they never showed us Itachi at his full potential?
    Pain
    Pain
    Itachi- He was seriously sick, and he let Sasuke kill him, otherwise he would have easily defeated his younger brother.
    Naruto would win, he's the main character, he always wins.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    1.Itachi
    2.Minato
    3.Itachi
    4.Naruto
     
         

  7. #7
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    1.) Pain: Even with the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror, Itachi has no counter for Chibuku Tensai. Once he's sealed in a moon he has no way out like Naruto did with the fox.

    2.) Too early to call. I'm leaning towards Pain because I think hes the most powerful person we've seen so far. But I think we'll know a lot more about Minato after the next few chapters, then this will be easier to call.

    3.) Itachi: Sasuke has surpassed Itachi in Amaterasu and in acquiring the EMS. But he still has no counter for the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror. It doesn't matter how long he can keep his Susanoo active if he can't use it to defend.

    4.) Draw: As of now these two characters are perfectly balanced.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Pain vs Itachi? Itachi may have susanoo, but that doesnt' garantee he would figure out his secrets. Susanoo leves an enormous scar on the user. Plus with all the powers of pain, he can easil shinra tensei susanoo away even if he has totsuka. But the problem's the yata mirror, if it can protect him form shinra tensei there MIGHT be a match.

    Pain vs Minato?Minato would simply OWN him, with hirashin he can appear wherever he throws a kunai. Not even the shared field of vision of the pains may save them. he throws a kunai it passes, it's target and he can strike fomr the blindspot. Plus he can reitre whenever he wants so he can never lose.

    Sasuke vs Itachi? we've seen this fight.

    Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power? It's too hard, sasuke now has EMS so...I simply don't know.
     
         

  9. #9
    TK God of the Universe sabbyxx's Avatar
    Status
    sabbyxx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the crazy Sweet heaven dude
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    Pain vs Itachi? Itachi may have susanoo, but that doesnt' garantee he would figure out his secrets. Susanoo leves an enormous scar on the user. Plus with all the powers of pain, he can easil shinra tensei susanoo away even if he has totsuka. But the problem's the yata mirror, if it can protect him form shinra tensei there MIGHT be a match.

    Pain vs Minato?Minato would simply OWN him, with hirashin he can appear wherever he throws a kunai. Not even the shared field of vision of the pains may save them. he throws a kunai it passes, it's target and he can strike fomr the blindspot. Plus he can reitre whenever he wants so he can never lose.

    Sasuke vs Itachi? we've seen this fight.

    Sasuke vs Naruto after Naruto tamed the kyubi's power? It's too hard, sasuke now has EMS so...I simply don't know.
    plus susanoo is a ninjutsu one uf the bodies absorbes ninjutsu
     
         

  10. #10
    Member InevitablePAIN's Avatar
    Status
    InevitablePAIN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    My own opinion is
    Pain
    Pain
    Itachi
    Naruto (Naruto lost the first time vsing sasuke and now Naruto will soon have the fox's control and he's the main character...Since he Lost once, he'll probably gotta win once.)
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    pain is probably the strongest person we've seen but the fact is he is weak against genjutsu and also a little careless.if pain and itachi knew nothing of each other I think itachi would win.he is THE master of genjutsu and would tsukiyomi pain to pieces.he has susanoo to back him up totsuka and yata mirror he is a taijutsu expert and skilled weapons user and he is extremely fast at hand seals.all in all I just think pain can beat anyone pretty much but itachi would be a bad match up for pain.his worst nightmare in fact.
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutofan7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    st. joesph,missouri
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    1. Pain
    2.pain
    3.sasuke will not lose to itachi.
    4.naruto will not lose to sasuke.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    i don't see how minato could really lose to anyone without some sort of space time jutsu like madara.. if he can put up seals on the battle ground(which as the 4th hokage, i'm sure he can manage), he'd be able to defeat anyone he can hit..
     
         

  14. #14
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Pain vs Itachi - Itachi, Pain has no chance against Itachi's supreme Susanoo.

    Pain vs Minato - I think its an even match, depends on if Minato can get enough kunai around to work with FTG.

    Sasuke vs Itachi - Sasuke is a complete noob when it comes to Mangekyou techniques, itachi would wipe him out easily.

    Sasuke vs Naruto - Even match.
     
         

  15. #15
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    1.) Pain: Even with the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror, Itachi has no counter for Chibuku Tensai. Once he's sealed in a moon he has no way out like Naruto did with the fox.

    2.) Too early to call. I'm leaning towards Pain because I think hes the most powerful person we've seen so far. But I think we'll know a lot more about Minato after the next few chapters, then this will be easier to call.

    3.) Itachi: Sasuke has surpassed Itachi in Amaterasu and in acquiring the EMS. But he still has no counter for the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror. It doesn't matter how long he can keep his Susanoo active if he can't use it to defend.

    4.) Draw: As of now these two characters are perfectly balanced.
    Nuff said, and well spoken.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    1. Pain vs. Itachi-

    I have to go with Itachi because of the following:
    a. Chakra absorbing pain-countered by Susano'o (physical attack and seal pain)
    b. Summoning pain-countered by Susano'o (summonings are sealed)
    c. Mechanical pain-countered by Susano'o (blocks all grenades launched)
    d. Interrogation/Restoration pain-countered by Tsukyomi (pein's genjustu can be easily overcome by Itachi's genjutsu)
    e. Repelling/Attracting pain-countered by Amaterasu/Tsukyomi/Susano'o
    1.Amaterasu can't vanish until it has destroyed the user, after pein's limit is reached with his repel jutsu, he's finished.
    2. If pein uses the moon trap, Susano'o can easily bust through it
    3. If pein attracts Itachi, he can be placed under genjutsu
    f. Outer Pain (Nagato)-Although he knows every jutsu, he is near death, and Itachi would be able to destroy him
    g. Mind Reading/Soul Reaping pain-countered by Tsukyomi (again, Itachi's genjutsu could easily counter pein's)
    h. After fighting pain for enough time, Itachi would figure out his secrets, and even if he doesn't after the 6 paths of pain are sealed, the battle is over. Nagato's jutsu is useless.

    2. Minato vs. Pain
    I think that Minato would defeat the 6 pains, but it would end up being a draw.

    a. Minato could take out the Repel/Attract pain with his speed
    b. Minato could take out the Animal pain with flying thunder god
    c. Minato could take out Absorbing pain with taijutsu
    d. Minato could take out the Mechanical pain with rasengan
    e. Minato could take out the Mind Reading pain with speed (it would be unable to capture Minato in its genjutsu
    f. Minato could take out the Interogation/Restoration pain with speed (again it wouldn't capture him in the genjutsu in time)
    g. Nagato could then resurrect the pains if Minato didn't know this, but with sealing abilites he could seal them again
    h. In the end, it is hard to tell whether Minato would have the sealing abilities to kill pain, so for now, I have to say this is a draw.

    3. Itachi vs. Sasuke
    I think this is too early to tell.

    a. We haven't seen Itachi's true abilites when it comes to his MS. We aren't sure whether he can control Amaterasu, have unbreakable genjutsu, or have Susano'o bones.
    b. We haven't seen Sasuke's EMS abilites yet, so it's too early to tell

    4. Sasuke vs. Naruto
    I think it is a draw.

    a. Sasuke's Kirin-countered by Kyuubi's indestructablity
    b. Sasuke's Susano'o counters Naruto's Rasenshurikan
    c. Sasuke's tsukyomi-countered by Kyuubi power
    d. Sasuke's Amaterasu-countered by Sage mode speed

    They are completely equal at this moment, so no one would win. They can only counter each other's attacks, they can't defeat one another
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    1. Pain vs. Itachi-

    I have to go with Itachi because of the following:
    a. Chakra absorbing pain-countered by Susano'o (physical attack and seal pain)
    b. Summoning pain-countered by Susano'o (summonings are sealed)
    c. Mechanical pain-countered by Susano'o (blocks all grenades launched)
    d. Interrogation/Restoration pain-countered by Tsukyomi (pein's genjustu can be easily overcome by Itachi's genjutsu)
    e. Repelling/Attracting pain-countered by Amaterasu/Tsukyomi/Susano'o
    1.Amaterasu can't vanish until it has destroyed the user, after pein's limit is reached with his repel jutsu, he's finished.
    2. If pein uses the moon trap, Susano'o can easily bust through it
    3. If pein attracts Itachi, he can be placed under genjutsu
    f. Outer Pain (Nagato)-Although he knows every jutsu, he is near death, and Itachi would be able to destroy him
    g. Mind Reading/Soul Reaping pain-countered by Tsukyomi (again, Itachi's genjutsu could easily counter pein's)
    h. After fighting pain for enough time, Itachi would figure out his secrets, and even if he doesn't after the 6 paths of pain are sealed, the battle is over. Nagato's jutsu is useless.

    2. Minato vs. Pain
    I think that Minato would defeat the 6 pains, but it would end up being a draw.

    a. Minato could take out the Repel/Attract pain with his speed
    b. Minato could take out the Animal pain with flying thunder god
    c. Minato could take out Absorbing pain with taijutsu
    d. Minato could take out the Mechanical pain with rasengan
    e. Minato could take out the Mind Reading pain with speed (it would be unable to capture Minato in its genjutsu
    f. Minato could take out the Interogation/Restoration pain with speed (again it wouldn't capture him in the genjutsu in time)
    g. Nagato could then resurrect the pains if Minato didn't know this, but with sealing abilites he could seal them again
    h. In the end, it is hard to tell whether Minato would have the sealing abilities to kill pain, so for now, I have to say this is a draw.

    3. Itachi vs. Sasuke
    I think this is too early to tell.

    a. We haven't seen Itachi's true abilites when it comes to his MS. We aren't sure whether he can control Amaterasu, have unbreakable genjutsu, or have Susano'o bones.
    b. We haven't seen Sasuke's EMS abilites yet, so it's too early to tell

    4. Sasuke vs. Naruto
    I think it is a draw.

    a. Sasuke's Kirin-countered by Kyuubi's indestructablity
    b. Sasuke's Susano'o counters Naruto's Rasenshurikan
    c. Sasuke's tsukyomi-countered by Kyuubi power
    d. Sasuke's Amaterasu-countered by Sage mode speed

    They are completely equal at this moment, so no one would win. They can only counter each other's attacks, they can't defeat one another
    well thought out and nicely done
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    well thought out and nicely done
    thnx :D
     
         

  19. #19
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    1. Pain vs. Itachi-

    I have to go with Itachi because of the following:
    a. Chakra absorbing pain-countered by Susano'o (physical attack and seal pain)
    b. Summoning pain-countered by Susano'o (summonings are sealed)
    c. Mechanical pain-countered by Susano'o (blocks all grenades launched)
    d. Interrogation/Restoration pain-countered by Tsukyomi (pein's genjustu can be easily overcome by Itachi's genjutsu)
    e. Repelling/Attracting pain-countered by Amaterasu/Tsukyomi/Susano'o
    1.Amaterasu can't vanish until it has destroyed the user, after pein's limit is reached with his repel jutsu, he's finished.
    2. If pein uses the moon trap, Susano'o can easily bust through it
    3. If pein attracts Itachi, he can be placed under genjutsu
    f. Outer Pain (Nagato)-Although he knows every jutsu, he is near death, and Itachi would be able to destroy him
    g. Mind Reading/Soul Reaping pain-countered by Tsukyomi (again, Itachi's genjutsu could easily counter pein's)
    h. After fighting pain for enough time, Itachi would figure out his secrets, and even if he doesn't after the 6 paths of pain are sealed, the battle is over. Nagato's jutsu is useless.

    2. Minato vs. Pain
    I think that Minato would defeat the 6 pains, but it would end up being a draw.

    a. Minato could take out the Repel/Attract pain with his speed
    b. Minato could take out the Animal pain with flying thunder god
    c. Minato could take out Absorbing pain with taijutsu
    d. Minato could take out the Mechanical pain with rasengan
    e. Minato could take out the Mind Reading pain with speed (it would be unable to capture Minato in its genjutsu
    f. Minato could take out the Interogation/Restoration pain with speed (again it wouldn't capture him in the genjutsu in time)
    g. Nagato could then resurrect the pains if Minato didn't know this, but with sealing abilites he could seal them again
    h. In the end, it is hard to tell whether Minato would have the sealing abilities to kill pain, so for now, I have to say this is a draw.

    3. Itachi vs. Sasuke
    I think this is too early to tell.

    a. We haven't seen Itachi's true abilites when it comes to his MS. We aren't sure whether he can control Amaterasu, have unbreakable genjutsu, or have Susano'o bones.
    b. We haven't seen Sasuke's EMS abilites yet, so it's too early to tell

    4. Sasuke vs. Naruto
    I think it is a draw.

    a. Sasuke's Kirin-countered by Kyuubi's indestructablity
    b. Sasuke's Susano'o counters Naruto's Rasenshurikan
    c. Sasuke's tsukyomi-countered by Kyuubi power
    d. Sasuke's Amaterasu-countered by Sage mode speed

    They are completely equal at this moment, so no one would win. They can only counter each other's attacks, they can't defeat one another


    Susanoo can easily break free of the moon? O_o

    It took the full destructive power of the Kyuubi to break out of Chibuku Tensai. Susanoo has nowhere near that power.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    Susanoo can easily break free of the moon? O_o

    It took the full destructive power of the Kyuubi to break out of Chibuku Tensai. Susanoo has nowhere near that power.
    true.but i think it would be a little tougher for itachi to be sucked into chibaku tensei then a clueless six tailed naruto who had no clue what was going on
     
         

  21. #21
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Doesn't the sword of Totsuka seal souls, which Pein's bodies don't have?
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    pain vs itachi = pain

    pain vs minato = minato

    sasuke vs itachi = both dead or both faint (cant decide cuz we havent seen itachi at full power and we havent seen sasuke at full power after he got his EMS)
    naruto vs sasuke = naruto

    well this is what i think :D
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will win? (RANDOM DISCUSSION)

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Doesn't the sword of Totsuka seal souls, which Pein's bodies don't have?
    bodies and souls didnt you see oro get sealed?regardless if they are soulless bodies or not they would be consumed for eternity
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •