Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is madara guaranteed?

Well, if "Tobi" said in previous manga chapters that he saw the senju's will or wahtever burn within naruto, Doesn't that classify Tobi as madara, since it's now proof that naruto has senju blood? It's not like madara had a son and he could see who the senju were
    I dont think Tobi can be anyone else than madara at this point, i'm used to being wrong but seeing how madara is like twice as old as everyone, except the elders, only madara can see a true senju. So tobi has to be madara!!
    O.O

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi is madara guaranteed?

Precisely !!! Especially with the latest chapter release

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral View Post
    Well, if "Tobi" said in previous manga chapters that he saw the senju's will or wahtever burn within naruto, Doesn't that classify Tobi as madara, since it's now proof that naruto has senju blood? It's not like madara had a son and he could see who the senju were
    I dont think Tobi can be anyone else than madara at this point, i'm used to being wrong but seeing how madara is like twice as old as everyone, except the elders, only madara can see a true senju. So tobi has to be madara!!
    O.O
    for the last freaking time naruto aint a senju the uzumaki clan are distant releatives of the senju and his father has no releation to them so naruto is not a senju and when madara said that naruto reminds him of the 1st.....just because he's following his will of fire :P.....aside from all of that i think that tobi is madara too and at this point its worthless to argue about it....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my mind wants to believe that tobi is madara. but my wits tells me that there is someone unknown behind that mask. i know some people feel it too. its like someone is really posing as madara. i feel it. well we should wait for upcoming chapters.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Were dose it say Naruto has Senju Blood? Uzumaki are Related to both Senju and Uchiha Their all clans that are descendant of the SO6P. Uzumaki believed in the Senju Philosophys so they allied themselves with the Senju. Many families all over the world have distant relatives and associations. If anything this tells you that Uzumaki maybe a clan related to the SO6P Maybe a from the Brother or Sister of the SO6P.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O.O
    Considering the fact that the man in the mask from Akatsuki has such extensive knowledge on Konoha, its founding and its ninjas, there's little doubt that it is Madara. Kakashi said so himself, "considering his plan, I doubt it could be anyone else." So yes, "the masked murderer" who appears in chapter 500 is indeed Madara Uchiha; unless Kishimoto has a way of explaining it isn't him that startles everyone, evidence points to the fact that it is Madara behind the mask. But you never know; Kishimoto plays around with the story quite a lot, but at this point I'm going to have to say Madara is the one with the mask, both in this chapter and the others where he is shown.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

of course...pain said it,itachi,zetsu,kisame.....all of them aknoleged him as MADARA UCHIHA....

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    of course...pain said it,itachi,zetsu,kisame.....all of them aknoleged him as MADARA UCHIHA....

That's what he said to them obviously..... they haven't seen his face only kisame and even then we didn't find out who he is.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelii View Post
    That's what he said to them obviously..... they haven't seen his face only kisame and even then we didn't find out who he is.
    zetsu and itachi knows his face too...but that sth else....

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi is really madara...but we dont know who really is madara and how he is...

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

sasuke's father

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think its going to be one of 1st, 2nd Hokage's son that is Tobi. Why? this is why i believe its the 1st, 2nd Hokage's son or Madara son. didn't kishi say in one of his interview's that one of the Hokage's son/daughter was going to join akauski. it could be Madara son because he wants to get revenge on the leaf. didn't it say that he was a former shell of himself. That could suggest that Madara son s trying to be like madara. Madara son would be able to know the history of the leaf.

also don't forget that it could be anyone in the casket that kabuto summoned. It could be madara in there.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand how hard is it to believe that Tobi is Madara. There is no one else he could be. Obito is dead and will always remain dead. No use in taking a 13 year old body that's severely crushed and buried alive. Itachi says he is Madara, Kisame appoints he is Madara, Madara reveals himself to others, a filler was made to show that Tobi is not Obito. What more do you want?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Were dose it say Naruto has Senju Blood? Uzumaki are Related to both Senju and Uchiha Their all clans that are descendant of the SO6P. Uzumaki believed in the Senju Philosophys so they allied themselves with the Senju. Many families all over the world have distant relatives and associations. If anything this tells you that Uzumaki maybe a clan related to the SO6P Maybe a from the Brother or Sister of the SO6P.
    What are you trying to say? That the fact that naruto is a blood relative makes naruto not have senju in his blood? i'm i bit confused, i thought that meant he did?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What are you trying to say? That the fact that naruto is a blood relative makes naruto not have senju in his blood? i'm i bit confused, i thought that meant he did?
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...has-power.html

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It said that the Senju and Uzumaki were distant relatives, so yu can't really qualify them as Senju anymore. With: 'I see the first in you' Madara meant not: 'You're a senju', what he meant to say is that his personality is like that of the first in you, same goes for the other statement that he had the Senju's will of fire. But that's not what this is actually about, carry on. :D

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixth Kazekage View Post
    It said that the Senju and Uzumaki were distant relatives, so yu can't really qualify them as Senju anymore. With: 'I see the first in you' Madara meant not: 'You're a senju', what he meant to say is that his personality is like that of the first in you, same goes for the other statement that he had the Senju's will of fire. But that's not what this is actually about, carry on. :D
    man ,senju was the main family and uzumaki not they wer the secondary...go study about that subjec t and then come and tell me about if uzumaki's are little senju's or not...its like u say to me that your mother hasnt in her blood blood from her uncle from ur grannys brothe r or sth like this...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Uzumaki a relative of both Senju and Uchiha but a different family all 3 families are descendant of the Sage of Six Path. The way the English Royal family is related to German Royal Family and the Russian Royal family who all 3 have different names, England still has a monarchy Germany and Russia do not but their descendant are still alive and kicking.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uzumaki a relative of both Senju and Uchiha but a different family all 3 families are descendant of the Sage of Six Path. The way the English Royal family is related to German Royal Family and the Russian Royal family who all 3 have different names, England still has a monarchy Germany and Russia do not but their descendant are still alive and kicking.
    a bit of weird axmple but if they understan it!:D!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is where it says that Naruto has Senju Blood. If Uzumaki are distant blood reletives of Senju then Naruto is also of distant blood relation to the Senju.

According to Tobi, the Sage of Six Paths entrusted the way of the ninja to two boys; the elders boy's descendants were called the Uchiha, and the younger boy's descendents were the Senju.

It does not specify if they were related, or not, but since it says that they were born with the sages, eyes and body respectively, it is possible they were the Sages own children, and all of them are technically blood related through the Sage of Six Paths.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are all arguing semantics. The Senjus and Uzumakis are related to each other, but are distinct and unique clans related by blood, but that blood has been diluted over time, hence they are related, but NOT the same. However, both related to the younger son.