Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 67
  1. #41
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,150
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral View Post
    Gosh, they would of been better off coloring the manga pages and airing that..

    I wonder if masashi would even approve of this lol
    Excellent point bro!!, the manga was far better, and to think i was waiting so long for the anime ac to reach this episode!
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    Excellent point bro!!, the manga was far better, and to think i was waiting so long for the anime ac to reach this episode!
    yeha but in the manga kyubi was just chased him,in anime they have and a little fight,so i thought the fight -thought was great...but in the animation sucked...
     
         

  3. #43
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,150
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    yeha but in the manga kyubi was just chased him,in anime they have and a little fight,so i thought the fight -thought was great...but in the animation sucked...
    you mean in animation or in manga they sucked?
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    you mean in animation or in manga they sucked?
    in animation (anime) and in the chased around of pein without doing nothin(manga)>and in manga didnt really sucked...
     
         

  5. #45
    I Just Wanna Live X3 heylingal's Avatar
    Status
    heylingal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    22
    Location
    This is My United States of Whatever
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    lol....u re right
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,150
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    in animation (anime) and in the chased around of pein without doing nothin(manga)>and in manga didnt really sucked...
    Yep!, youre right!,the anime was horrible, although i do have something i wonder about which i havnt seen anyone asking about it yet....

    did anyone notice that the 6 tails and 8 tails kyuubi in the anime was using firestyle?
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    Yep!, youre right!,the anime was horrible, although i do have something i wonder about which i havnt seen anyone asking about it yet....

    did anyone notice that the 6 tails and 8 tails kyuubi in the anime was using firestyle?
    kinda fire narutre...its kyubbis narure...if u search there is a thread that tells about the kyubbi in folklore of jaan and another one about that u just said...
     
         

  9. #49
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,150
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    kinda fire narutre...its kyubbis narure...if u search there is a thread that tells about the kyubbi in folklore of jaan and another one about that u just said...
    yes, i myself was one of the first ones to write a gigantic explanation about the japanese mythology a year or smth back!

    1-Nine Tails - God Of Fire

    2-One Tails - God Of Wind

    3-Three Tails - God Of Water

    4-Seven Tails God Of Earth

    5-Six Tails God Of Lightning

    kyuubi had nine powers, 8 more powers besides fire but i dont remember exactly what they were, he was however god of illusion too and god of dreams and time and etc...

    the tailed beasts are whats called "Demon Gods" in the japanese mythology!
     
         
    Last edited by Dragon Lord; 07-06-2010 at 08:18 AM.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    yes, i myself was one of the first ones to write a gigantic explanation about the japanese mythology a year or smth back!

    1-Nine Tails - God Of Fire

    2-One Tails - God Of Wind

    3-Three Tails - God Of Water

    4-Seven Tails God Of Earth

    5-Six Tails God Of Lightning

    kyuubi had nine powers, 8 more powers besides fire but i dont remember exactly what they were, he was however god of illusion too and god of dreams and time and etc...

    the tailed beasts are whats called "Demon Gods" in the japanese mythology!
    kyubi maybe use fire,one tail uses sand(wind is the element of gaara,he never use it,only susako used it when he fully transform to one tail)3tail uses water ,seven tail we dont know which is it element so dont just say in random and the 6 tail we dont know eitehr(ps.the buble that ukitake used as jutsu was from his water element release,bubles are jutsu...
     
         

  11. #51
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,150
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    kyubi maybe use fire,one tail uses sand(wind is the element of gaara,he never use it,only susako used it when he fully transform to one tail)3tail uses water ,seven tail we dont know which is it element so dont just say in random and the 6 tail we dont know eitehr(ps.the buble that ukitake used as jutsu was from his water element release,bubles are jutsu...
    , i was talking about the japanese mythology man!

    and im not saying it in random, i know exactly what im talking about bro!

    and what i said was correct look in the myths yourself!
     
         

  12. #52
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    4th showing up was cool...

    the Kyuubi and Pain fight had poor animation... I understand the concept in why they were drawn like that to show the force of the Kyuubi... but they could have done a better job.

    looks like a Disney version of Naruto...
     
         
    Last edited by platinum69; 07-06-2010 at 08:51 AM. Reason: extra comment

  13. #53
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    , i was talking about the japanese mythology man!

    and im not saying it in random, i know exactly what im talking about bro!

    and what i said was correct look in the myths yourself!
    i have looked and anytime u like i can give ya my refferences...anyway.....
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    4th showing up was cool...

    the Kyuubi and Pain fight had poor animation... I understand the concept in why they were drawn like that to show the force of the Kyuubi... but they could have done a better job.

    looks like a Disney version of Naruto...
    man y eah u are right....disney version of naruto!!!!lol~~~!!!ahahah!!!!epic!!!!
     
         

  15. #55
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,150
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    i have looked and anytime u like i can give ya my refferences...anyway.....
    and i can give you mine!
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    and i can give you mine!
    no need to.......
     
         

  17. #57
    Senior Member Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,882
    Location
    ..................
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    but personally i think they did that thing to pein for the reason for us torealize that he is kinda crazy or he has a lot of pein etc etc...maybe that or they just messed up with this great episode...
    ... it isn't to show he's crazy... it's to show forces of impact and speed and such... very badly...

    i mean the way he got smashed into a wall sticking straight out like a dart by his head... that is terrible... and being hammered down like a nail... he'd just destroy the rocks... it made him seem weak... they just threw their own crappy visualisation of what the animators thought the fight would be like
     
         

  18. #58
    Member Ichigo9000's Avatar
    Status
    Ichigo9000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    wouldn't work like that... they add lots of bits not included in the manga... if you shaved it back to pretty much manga only you'd probably save at least 1-2 episodes...

    i merely see this as a way to add more action, story and also slow down the episodes so they don't catch up to the manga... (as bleach continuously does, then cuts to a random filler arc mid story )
    Good point there sorry I didn't really think of that
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    ... it isn't to show he's crazy... it's to show forces of impact and speed and such... very badly...

    i mean the way he got smashed into a wall sticking straight out like a dart by his head... that is terrible... and being hammered down like a nail... he'd just destroy the rocks... it made him seem weak... they just threw their own crappy visualisation of what the animators thought the fight would be like
    man,the both of us know you are true,but i hoped and i thinked too that they did for another reason,maybe.....but anyway,if the animation was better i would have fully enjoy the episode,cause it had a great battle ,in addition of the manga that didnthave any battle..
     
         

  20. #60
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,150
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    ... it isn't to show he's crazy... it's to show forces of impact and speed and such... very badly...

    i mean the way he got smashed into a wall sticking straight out like a dart by his head... that is terrible... and being hammered down like a nail... he'd just destroy the rocks... it made him seem weak... they just threw their own crappy visualisation of what the animators thought the fight would be like
    your right about that, but they should have seen that it was a bad idear before releasing to us! lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •