Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    kyubi maybe use fire,one tail uses sand(wind is the element of gaara,he never use it,only susako used it when he fully transform to one tail)3tail uses water ,seven tail we dont know which is it element so dont just say in random and the 6 tail we dont know eitehr(ps.the buble that ukitake used as jutsu was from his water element release,bubles are jutsu...
    , i was talking about the japanese mythology man!

    and im not saying it in random, i know exactly what im talking about bro!

    and what i said was correct look in the myths yourself!
     
         

  2. #52
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    4th showing up was cool...

    the Kyuubi and Pain fight had poor animation... I understand the concept in why they were drawn like that to show the force of the Kyuubi... but they could have done a better job.

    looks like a Disney version of Naruto...
     
         
    Last edited by platinum69; 07-06-2010 at 07:51 AM. Reason: extra comment

  3. #53
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    6,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    , i was talking about the japanese mythology man!

    and im not saying it in random, i know exactly what im talking about bro!

    and what i said was correct look in the myths yourself!
    i have looked and anytime u like i can give ya my refferences...anyway.....
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    6,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    4th showing up was cool...

    the Kyuubi and Pain fight had poor animation... I understand the concept in why they were drawn like that to show the force of the Kyuubi... but they could have done a better job.

    looks like a Disney version of Naruto...
    man y eah u are right....disney version of naruto!!!!lol~~~!!!ahahah!!!!epic!!!!
     
         

  5. #55
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    i have looked and anytime u like i can give ya my refferences...anyway.....
    and i can give you mine!
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    6,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    and i can give you mine!
    no need to.......
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ..................
    Posts
    14,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    but personally i think they did that thing to pein for the reason for us torealize that he is kinda crazy or he has a lot of pein etc etc...maybe that or they just messed up with this great episode...
    ... it isn't to show he's crazy... it's to show forces of impact and speed and such... very badly...

    i mean the way he got smashed into a wall sticking straight out like a dart by his head... that is terrible... and being hammered down like a nail... he'd just destroy the rocks... it made him seem weak... they just threw their own crappy visualisation of what the animators thought the fight would be like
     
         

  8. #58
    Member Ichigo9000's Avatar
    Status
    Ichigo9000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    wouldn't work like that... they add lots of bits not included in the manga... if you shaved it back to pretty much manga only you'd probably save at least 1-2 episodes...

    i merely see this as a way to add more action, story and also slow down the episodes so they don't catch up to the manga... (as bleach continuously does, then cuts to a random filler arc mid story )
    Good point there sorry I didn't really think of that
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    6,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    ... it isn't to show he's crazy... it's to show forces of impact and speed and such... very badly...

    i mean the way he got smashed into a wall sticking straight out like a dart by his head... that is terrible... and being hammered down like a nail... he'd just destroy the rocks... it made him seem weak... they just threw their own crappy visualisation of what the animators thought the fight would be like
    man,the both of us know you are true,but i hoped and i thinked too that they did for another reason,maybe.....but anyway,if the animation was better i would have fully enjoy the episode,cause it had a great battle ,in addition of the manga that didnthave any battle..
     
         

  10. #60
    Banned
    Status
    Dragon Lord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    ... it isn't to show he's crazy... it's to show forces of impact and speed and such... very badly...

    i mean the way he got smashed into a wall sticking straight out like a dart by his head... that is terrible... and being hammered down like a nail... he'd just destroy the rocks... it made him seem weak... they just threw their own crappy visualisation of what the animators thought the fight would be like
    your right about that, but they should have seen that it was a bad idear before releasing to us! lol
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    6,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    your right about that, but they should have seen that it was a bad idear before releasing to us! lol
    and it was really bad.....ooo...pein such a great char,they messed up...it was only for one episode (only one i dont care ) but i t was crucial!!!
     
         

  12. #62
    Academy Student YautjaLanu's Avatar
    Status
    YautjaLanu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bronx NewYork
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Well i will admit it was all right except for the pain face thing lol ugly
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flexin
    Posts
    2,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    i thought this episode was amazing every single part of it :D also with the whole pain expression, no big deal nothing to get upset over, maybe when he was hiting the ground he was going so fast that the wind blew in his faces idk but nothing to get mad over. yall should of known in all of anime they always dry something new, weather is voices to character creation. altho i felt like i was watching DBZ again the whole episode was beast, and if Naruto fights like this i swear Sasuke you in trouble dog. the point is we all knew that this was going to be a big battle in the whole series, so maybe they wanted to spice things up a bit, and if you hate it simple just don't watch it.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member Ichigo9000's Avatar
    Status
    Ichigo9000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    i thought this episode was amazing every single part of it :D also with the whole pain expression, no big deal nothing to get upset over, maybe when he was hiting the ground he was going so fast that the wind blew in his faces idk but nothing to get mad over. yall should of known in all of anime they always dry something new, weather is voices to character creation. altho i felt like i was watching DBZ again the whole episode was beast, and if Naruto fights like this i swear Sasuke you in trouble dog. the point is we all knew that this was going to be a big battle in the whole series, so maybe they wanted to spice things up a bit, and if you hate it simple just don't watch it.
    I agree with you here coz I loved this episode
    sure pain did some wacko faces at times but at least it gave us what the anime really needed before this point some fast pased action
     
         

  15. #65
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    of course man manga is great too,but in a a way the episode was very good too....it was aded some things like the mini fight with pein and kyubbi
    that is what we llike to call filler
     
         

  16. #66
    Academy Student
    Status
    Boogers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    I liked this one quite a bit. The fight animation's fluidity has only been matched a few other times in the series, and I really don't mind giving up detail or seeing some distortion if it means the characters look like they're moving instead of the show basically being stills and speedlines.

    I particularly like the forest chase scene when Pain glances to his left and sees Kyuubi-cloaked Naruto outpacing him. Also the scene prior where Pain's Shinra Tensei is resisted. (I love his "Baka-na..." right there lol)
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member Missing Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Missing Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Forum Games o.O
    Posts
    17,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

    the episode was looked so werid
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •