Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Episode 167 what do you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    your right about that, but they should have seen that it was a bad idear before releasing to us! lol
    and it was really bad.....ooo...pein such a great char,they messed up...it was only for one episode (only one i dont care ) but i t was crucial!!!

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Well i will admit it was all right except for the pain face thing lol ugly

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

i thought this episode was amazing every single part of it :D also with the whole pain expression, no big deal nothing to get upset over, maybe when he was hiting the ground he was going so fast that the wind blew in his faces idk but nothing to get mad over. yall should of known in all of anime they always dry something new, weather is voices to character creation. altho i felt like i was watching DBZ again the whole episode was beast, and if Naruto fights like this i swear Sasuke you in trouble dog. the point is we all knew that this was going to be a big battle in the whole series, so maybe they wanted to spice things up a bit, and if you hate it simple just don't watch it.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    i thought this episode was amazing every single part of it :D also with the whole pain expression, no big deal nothing to get upset over, maybe when he was hiting the ground he was going so fast that the wind blew in his faces idk but nothing to get mad over. yall should of known in all of anime they always dry something new, weather is voices to character creation. altho i felt like i was watching DBZ again the whole episode was beast, and if Naruto fights like this i swear Sasuke you in trouble dog. the point is we all knew that this was going to be a big battle in the whole series, so maybe they wanted to spice things up a bit, and if you hate it simple just don't watch it.
    I agree with you here coz I loved this episode
    sure pain did some wacko faces at times but at least it gave us what the anime really needed before this point some fast pased action

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    of course man manga is great too,but in a a way the episode was very good too....it was aded some things like the mini fight with pein and kyubbi
    that is what we llike to call filler

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

I liked this one quite a bit. The fight animation's fluidity has only been matched a few other times in the series, and I really don't mind giving up detail or seeing some distortion if it means the characters look like they're moving instead of the show basically being stills and speedlines.

I particularly like the forest chase scene when Pain glances to his left and sees Kyuubi-cloaked Naruto outpacing him. Also the scene prior where Pain's Shinra Tensei is resisted. (I love his "Baka-na..." right there lol)

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

the episode was looked so werid

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234