Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto has the power!!!

SOTSP(father)

UCHIHA (1st son) SENJU(2nd,and the gifted to bring peace to world)

UCHIHA UZUMAKI SENJU

the sage of the six paths had two sons , the uchiha's ancector,he wa born with sages ''eyes'':that had powerful chakra and spiritual energy ,and the sanjus ancector,that had sages bodyshysical power and energy......when the sage was in the deathbed and asked them how the each ,if the sage gave him power,will bring peace to the shinobi world ...the uchiha said by power and the senju said by the good will power and love,pure feelings,and so the sage gave the ''power'' to accomplish his dream,to bring peace,to senjus ancector and not to uchiha....but uchihas hated them for this reason so hey battled,and so senjus hated them too....but senjus was the main family,in japanese as we know,but uzumakis who was related with them bloodly were they the ''non''-main family,cause they were both uzumaikis and senjus ,senjus ancector kids ..if yes heres my theory.... in the moment that SOTSP selected senju for his love to bring peace,and the love vanished and switched with hate for uchihas so the will went to the uzumakis,and not to the main family to senjus....so naruto cause they are related by blood with senjus,related by blood with the SOTSP and the chosen one,the one with the love in his heart and the wiil power was nly able to bring the peace by the power that the SOTSP gave...naruto has that willpower and love,as said to the pain ,that this can bring peace,so maybe he has the power of the SOTSP..and thats why he was able to use that sealing tech......wanna to hear ya...and tell me to explain it again ,if u wanna it more clear!!!!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto has the power!!!

sot6p divided his power to eyes and body, so naruto has only one half of the power. the seal possibly is a result of being the heir of the uzumaki-clan.
    anyway, naruto is as close as possible to a reincarnation of the second and sasuke as close as possible to a reincarnation of the first son.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Uzuamaki clan are distant cousins of the senju meaning they are related to the younger brother. The senju clan is dead but Naruto and Tsunade the only known Uzuamaki's alive. Naruto could revive the Uzumaki clan by finding the remaining members and starting a family a big family but someone will have to remember the sealing techniques hopefully they left behind some scrolls.

Naruto knows he had a clan bigger and just as strong as Sasuke's. Tsunade is related to the SO6P more than anyone. Her grandmother even has the diamond on her forehead.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    The Uzuamaki clan are distant cousins of the senju meaning they are related to the younger brother. The senju clan is dead but Naruto and Tsunade the only known Uzuamaki's alive. Naruto could revive the Uzumaki clan by finding the remaining members and starting a family a big family but someone will have to remember the sealing techniques hopefully they left behind some scrolls.

Naruto knows he had a clan bigger and just as strong as Sasuke's. Tsunade is related to the SO6P more than anyone. Her grandmother even has the diamond on her forehead.
    yeah...but tsunade is not uzumaki..is senju...didnt take the name of uzumaki mito ,but yes she is half uzumaki-senju...but tsunade is from the main family

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah..sasuke=1st son that has the hate for senju
    naruto=2nd son(he is really related with senju clan so he is a ''child'' of the ancector of the senju and the SOTSP himself!)=senju
    the 1st hate the 2nd=sasuke hate naruto(he really hate4s him)...sasuke thinks tht by power and wasr u bring pace and naruto things with love and by trying to make good,like jiraya thought...he is the child of prophecy because he has the power of the SOTSP that gave to his 2nd son...so the power went like this: SOTSP->senju's->uzumaki's->naruto!
    tell me if u understand my theory or not

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice thread I like the way you look at things(btw big supporter of the idea)

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats my theory...if u like it its okay,if not its okay too....but i fully support this theory!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    nice thread I like the way you look at things(btw big supporter of the idea)
    also thanks for the support !!!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    back from dorney park time to
    chill and tote

from what i could understand, i agree with your theory to a certain extent bc i felt the same way ever since the pieces came together about the uzumaki being related to the senju.
    I think overtime kishi will explain this further
    we must be patient
    great thread:D (your rambling is kind of hard to understand tho)