Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    5,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is they who saw only a man
    when the Son of God standing
    on the front of us. And it is
    they who in their blindness
    mocked Him and crucified him.
     

    Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    We all know Tsunade is Hashiramas grandaughter, but it was never revealed whether Hashirama had a Son or a daughter, which relates him to tsunade!

    Hashiramas son/daughter was the product of Senju + Uzumaki, Genetically that should make him/her Special, especially since he/she would have Hashi's DNA "mokuton". Uzumaki's are related to So6p that much we know so combining these two great chakras should give great results but instead we get a fodder like tsunade, and a parent we never heard of, I wonder if kishi delibrately didnt reveal anything about tsunades parents.

    might be one of these three scenarios

    1-tsunades parents/hashi's air died early
    2-hashi had a daughter with no interest in fighting/ninjutsu "typical story of falling in love and wanting a family rather than following in her dads footsteps"
    3-kishi delibrately havent shown him/her yet

    I'll go with number 2, but I think kishi just didnt focus on it.
     
         

  2. #2
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    He or She was probably an OP version of Tsunade, who never explored their full potential like Tsunade ( though we never seen it in a fight).
     
         

  3. #3
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    5,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is they who saw only a man
    when the Son of God standing
    on the front of us. And it is
    they who in their blindness
    mocked Him and crucified him.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    He or She was probably an OP version of Tsunade, who never explored their full potential like Tsunade ( though we never seen it in a fight).
    Yes but what intrigues me is why kishi never mentioned him/her.
     
         

  4. #4
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Copiague
    Posts
    32,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    I'll go with 3 knowing how kishimoto deals with this manga. Them susano wireless.
     
         

  5. #5
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Well, assuming that if Hashi x Mito's kid married a non-senju/non-uzumaki spouse, that would make Tsunade 1/4 Senju and Uzumaki from Hashi x Mito's child so her bloodline is diluted already.

    Concerning Hashi x Mito's child, he/she may have had more of a passive role than an active one concerning fighting, training, etc.
     
         

  6. #6
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    5,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is they who saw only a man
    when the Son of God standing
    on the front of us. And it is
    they who in their blindness
    mocked Him and crucified him.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Well, assuming that if Hashi x Mito's kid married a non-senju/non-uzumaki spouse, that would make Tsunade 1/4 Senju and Uzumaki from Hashi x Mito's child so her bloodline is diluted already.
    Obviously, but I was talking about her parent/hashi's air - he or she would be half uzumaki, half Senju, with particularly strong versions of each, I wouldve assumed such a character would be worth mentioning.
     
         

  7. #7
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Senju and Uzumaki have the same chakra..... O_o...... lol.

    Uzumaki + Senju isn't a unique match up.. =x.
     
         

  8. #8
    I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    The7thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Back to the ****ing desert.
    Posts
    9,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    He or She was probably an OP version of Tsunade, who never explored their full potential like Tsunade ( though we never seen it in a fight).
    Thought you would say this
     
         

  9. #9
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    I find it very interesting that the child of such powerful ninja hasn't been revealed yet, or even the fact that he/she never became Hokage. Its very mysterious.
     
         

  10. #10
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Time Lord View Post
    Obviously, but I was talking about her parent/hashi's air - he or she would be half uzumaki, half Senju, with particularly strong versions of each, I wouldve assumed such a character would be worth mentioning.
    Yes, your hypothesis #2 seems the most likely, coupled with the fact that editorial time-constraints must have forced Kishi not to expound much about Hashi and Mito's child.
     
         

  11. #11
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    5,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is they who saw only a man
    when the Son of God standing
    on the front of us. And it is
    they who in their blindness
    mocked Him and crucified him.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Senju and Uzumaki have the same chakra..... O_o...... lol.

    Uzumaki + Senju isn't a unique match up.. =x.
    That is somewhat Inacurate, they are relatively similar but not Identical, Uzumaki's are gifted in sealing Nin, and have especially long life spans/ and extremely resilient life energy so much so that they continue to live even after bijuu is extracted from them - Senju's have demonstrated that they have strong chakra but besides hashirama we havnt seen a commonly special trait among them, they are said to be distant relatives - more like two sides of the same coin, combining the two theoretically should bring one closer to resemble SO6P's younger air.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir derp obito
    Yes, your hypothesis #2 seems the most likely, coupled with the fact that editorial time-constraints must have forced Kishi not to expound much about Hashi and Mito's child.
    Likely yes, but considering how the Manga has become more and more repetitive of late, it would be most refreshing to focus on these unexploited mysteries, there is so much more to be explored I,e hashiramas death, mystery of the mokuton, mystery of kakashis face hahaha, "that jutsu jiraya mentioned" and tobiramas reason for creating edo tensei etc.....
     
         
    Last edited by Ψ Veritas Ψ; 01-10-2014 at 06:05 AM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Fiddstx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    0-
    Posts
    6,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Maybe in a spin off but I don't see the main series ever exploring this.

    I agree though it would be nice to know, I never even thought about this till now honestly.
     
         

  13. #13
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Time Lord View Post
    That is somewhat Inacurate, they are relatively similar but not Identical, Uzumaki's are gifted in sealing Nin, and have especially long life spans/ and extremely resilient life energy so much so that they continue to live even after bijuu is extracted from them - Senju's have demonstrated that they have strong chakra but besides hashirama we havnt seen a commonly special trait among them, they are said to be distant relatives - more like two sides of the same coin, combining the two theoretically should bring one closer to resemble SO6P's younger air.
    False, they trained in sealing ninjutsu, not gifted with it. Unlike the Uzumaki who trained only in sealing techs, Senju trained in variety of techs, much like the Rikudou sennin himself.

    Senju are naturally blessed with good life force, another fact. So far the Senju we know have only been killed in battle. Uzumaki as I recall lived outside on an island.

    Uzumaki have strong bodies, due to the fact that they have Senju lineage inside them. On top of that you need a Senju body to be the Juubi jinchuriki....that should already tell you which one is higher..

    And no you and many others misinterpret the manga scans wrong. She said Leaf's aka Hashirama's Senju Clan and the Uzumaki Clan were distant relatives. Clans formed over time. It doesn't mean that they aren't from the same Younger Son.
    During the younger son, shinobi clans did not exist.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Hori's Avatar
    Status
    Hori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cuba, Camaguey
    Posts
    77,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop worrying about the world
    ending today. It's already
    tomorrow in Australia.
     



    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Hashirama's children were full Senjus, his mom was not Senju either if you follow the moral code of humans to which siblings don't marry, so saying his children are half Uzumaki as if they are half Senju is wrong. Also Uzumaki are not related to SO6P, that was just theories from people but there is no many a proof.
     
         

  15. #15
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    I'm afraid there is a misconception regarding the origin of the Uzumaki Clan as coming from the Younger Son much like the Senjus.

    It has been made clear in the Manga that the descendants of the Younger Son were the Senjus only, not Senjus and Uzumakis



    Even if one argues that the Uzumakis weren't mentioned simply because they came afterwards from an established Senju Clan, (aka the Uzumakis being an off-shoot clan) then it is still contradicted by that panel which states:

    "Even as the bloodline faded, the brothers' descendants continued fighting"

    And the Uzumaki Clan was ultimately absent from the Senju vs Uchiha Fighting



    There is also the matter of the trademark red hair of the pure-blooded Uzumakis, something the Senjus don't share:




    Red hair is a recessive gene in humans, only if the ancestors of the Uzumakis were all redheads can their descendants continue the trademark hair, seeing how recessive red hair is we need only look at Naruto: the combination of Kushina's red hair gene with Minato's yellow resulted in Naruto getting Yellow Hair instead of red, because red is recessive.

    The Younger Son was never stated to have red hair, in fact, in the anime depiction it's black:



    I could only come to the conclusion that the Uzumaki's ancestors were the original redheads, not stemming from the Younger Son's line but from another: The Ohtsutsukis aka the Rikudou Sennin's original family line.

    I think it is also a misnomer to say that the Uzumakis and Senjus share qualities like life force, chakra, etc. because the word "share" implies that they come from the same source, they dont . they have similar qualities but it doesn't stem from the same source (Younger Son)

    It's just like Coke and Pepsi, both are softdrinks, but they do not share the same manufacturer, Coke comes from the Coca Cola Company while Pepsi comes from PepsiCo, they do not come from the same source much like the qualities of the Senjus and Uzumakis, they are alike, but not the same, for the Senju's source is the Younger Son while the Uzumaki's source are the Ohtsutsukis themselves.
     
         
    Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 01-10-2014 at 06:15 AM.

  16. #16
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    I'm afraid there is a misconception regarding the origin of the Uzumaki Clan as coming from the Younger Son much like the Senjus.

    It has been made clear in the Manga that the descendants of the Younger Son were the Senjus only, not Senjus and Uzumakis



    Even if one argues that the Uzumakis weren't mentioned simply because they came afterwards from an established Senju Clan, (aka the Uzumakis being an off-shoot clan) then it is still contradicted by that panel which states:

    "Even as the bloodline faded, the brothers' descendants continued fighting"

    And the Uzumaki Clan was ultimately absent from the Senju vs Uchiha Fighting



    There is also the matter of the trademark red hair of the pure-blooded Uzumakis, something the Senjus don't share:




    Red hair is a recessive gene in humans, only if the ancestors of the Uzumakis were all redheads can their descendants continue the trademark hair, seeing how recessive red hair is we need only look at Naruto: the combination of Kushina's red hair gene with Minato's yellow resulted in Naruto getting Yellow Hair instead of red, because red is recessive.

    The Younger Son was never stated to have red hair, in fact, in the anime depiction it's black:



    I could only come to the conclusion that the Uzumaki's ancestors were the original redheads, not stemming from the Younger Son's line but from another: The Ohtsutsukis aka the Rikudou Sennin's original family line.

    I think it is also a misnomer to say that the Uzumakis and Senjus share qualities like life force, chakra, etc. because the word "share" implies that they come from the same source, they dont . they have similar qualities but it doesn't stem from the same source (Younger Son)

    It's just like Coke and Pepsi, both are softdrinks, but they do not share the same manufacturer, Coke comes from the Coca Cola Company while Pepsi comes from PepsiCo, they do not come from the same source much like the qualities of the Senjus and Uzumakis, they are alike, but not the same, for the Senju's source is the Younger Son while the Uzumaki's source are the Ohtsutsukis themselves.
    OH SNAP, Sir Derp took out the guns!!! lol
     
         

  17. #17
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    5,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is they who saw only a man
    when the Son of God standing
    on the front of us. And it is
    they who in their blindness
    mocked Him and crucified him.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    False, they trained in sealing ninjutsu, not gifted with it. Unlike the Uzumaki who trained only in sealing techs, Senju trained in variety of techs, much like the Rikudou sennin himself.

    Senju are naturally blessed with good life force, another fact. So far the Senju we know have only been killed in battle. Uzumaki as I recall lived outside on an island.

    Uzumaki have strong bodies, due to the fact that they have Senju lineage inside them. On top of that you need a Senju body to be the Juubi jinchuriki....that should already tell you which one is higher..

    And no you and many others misinterpret the manga scans wrong. She said Leaf's aka Hashirama's Senju Clan and the Uzumaki Clan were distant relatives. Clans formed over time. It doesn't mean that they aren't from the same Younger Son.
    During the younger son, shinobi clans did not exist.
    Don't jump to conclusions, I dont think you fully understood me, and let me correct you on a few details

    First of all, they were gifted/and probably intrusted with sealing techs some of them which was created by SO6P like RDS i,e. Kushina for example had the special ability of the chakra chains, similar to Gedo mazo's chains that is currently chaining the bijuus. I'm quite certain not just anyone would be able to use those chains even if they "trained" as you say, its an inherited gift/potential unique to uzumaki clan, Kushina stated that the uzumaki have special chakra and life energy, and she in particular was special even among the uzumaki clan which is why she was kidnapped by the lightning country.

    Secondly I think you misinterpreted me not the other way around, because I specifically said that the Uzumaki were said to be distant relatives of the Senju, and considering the Senju originates from the younger son the logical assumption would be that the uzumaki are also decendants of the younger son - senju however is a more direct and pure lineage "as far as we know".

    however Sir Derp and I have a different theory regarding the uzumakis origins http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=435243, but in this case I dont mind entertaining the thought that what the manga said was actually true - wouldnt wanna make things complicated for you
     
         
    Last edited by Ψ Veritas Ψ; 01-10-2014 at 06:29 AM.

  18. #18
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    I'm afraid there is a misconception regarding the origin of the Uzumaki Clan as coming from the Younger Son much like the Senjus.

    It has been made clear in the Manga that the descendants of the Younger Son were the Senjus only, not Senjus and Uzumakis



    Even if one argues that the Uzumakis weren't mentioned simply because they came afterwards from an established Senju Clan, (aka the Uzumakis being an off-shoot clan) then it is still contradicted by that panel which states:

    "Even as the bloodline faded, the brothers' descendants continued fighting"

    And the Uzumaki Clan was ultimately absent from the Senju vs Uchiha Fighting



    There is also the matter of the trademark red hair of the pure-blooded Uzumakis, something the Senjus don't share:




    Red hair is a recessive gene in humans, only if the ancestors of the Uzumakis were all redheads can their descendants continue the trademark hair, seeing how recessive red hair is we need only look at Naruto: the combination of Kushina's red hair gene with Minato's yellow resulted in Naruto getting Yellow Hair instead of red, because red is recessive.

    The Younger Son was never stated to have red hair, in fact, in the anime depiction it's black:



    I could only come to the conclusion that the Uzumaki's ancestors were the original redheads, not stemming from the Younger Son's line but from another: The Ohtsutsukis aka the Rikudou Sennin's original family line.

    I think it is also a misnomer to say that the Uzumakis and Senjus share qualities like life force, chakra, etc. because the word "share" implied that they come from the same source, they have similar qualities but it doesn't stem from the same source (Younger Son)

    It's just like Coke and Pepsi, both are softdrinks, but they do not share the same manufacturer, Coke comes from the Coca Cola Company while Pepsi comes from PepsiCo, they do not come from the same source much like the qualities of the Senjus and Uzumakis, they are alike, but not the same, for the Senju's source is the Younger Son while the Uzumaki's source are the Ohtsutsukis themselves.
    Nice observation. Though u seem to be in a misconception yourself. The scan that u showed was shown in context with hashirama and madara, mentioning others would be irrelavant.

    The scans of kushina talk about only the senju clan and uzumaki clan of her timing being distant relatives. For them to be distant relatives they must share the same ancestor.

    Nagato a pure uzumaki, according to you, is from the senju lineage. Not the senju clan... but the senju lineage.. furthering my point on the fact that both clans are from the same lineage.

    For nagato to be a pure uzumaki his parents would have to be pure uzumaki.... but his parents didn't have red hair.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member lukage's Avatar
    Status
    lukage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    or maybe they were a muggle and couldn't actally use chakra.
     
         

  20. #20
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    5,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is they who saw only a man
    when the Son of God standing
    on the front of us. And it is
    they who in their blindness
    mocked Him and crucified him.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    I'm afraid there is a misconception regarding the origin of the Uzumaki Clan as coming from the Younger Son much like the Senjus.

    It has been made clear in the Manga that the descendants of the Younger Son were the Senjus only, not Senjus and Uzumakis



    Even if one argues that the Uzumakis weren't mentioned simply because they came afterwards from an established Senju Clan, (aka the Uzumakis being an off-shoot clan) then it is still contradicted by that panel which states:

    "Even as the bloodline faded, the brothers' descendants continued fighting"

    And the Uzumaki Clan was ultimately absent from the Senju vs Uchiha Fighting



    There is also the matter of the trademark red hair of the pure-blooded Uzumakis, something the Senjus don't share:




    Red hair is a recessive gene in humans, only if the ancestors of the Uzumakis were all redheads can their descendants continue the trademark hair, seeing how recessive red hair is we need only look at Naruto: the combination of Kushina's red hair gene with Minato's yellow resulted in Naruto getting Yellow Hair instead of red, because red is recessive.

    The Younger Son was never stated to have red hair, in fact, in the anime depiction it's black:



    I could only come to the conclusion that the Uzumaki's ancestors were the original redheads, not stemming from the Younger Son's line but from another: The Ohtsutsukis aka the Rikudou Sennin's original family line.

    I think it is also a misnomer to say that the Uzumakis and Senjus share qualities like life force, chakra, etc. because the word "share" implies that they come from the same source, they dont . they have similar qualities but it doesn't stem from the same source (Younger Son)

    It's just like Coke and Pepsi, both are softdrinks, but they do not share the same manufacturer, Coke comes from the Coca Cola Company while Pepsi comes from PepsiCo, they do not come from the same source much like the qualities of the Senjus and Uzumakis, they are alike, but not the same, for the Senju's source is the Younger Son while the Uzumaki's source are the Ohtsutsukis themselves.
    Gun Number 2 from my part LOL "old theory of mine"

    The Uzumaki Clan Origin

    Kaguya eats the Forbidden Fruit. So6p is Born with Chakra already within his body - but does he have Rinnegan? or did he aquire it later on by harnessing Jubi's power? - if he was Born with it, then chances are high that So6p is fatherless, that he was born of Jubi "which makes Jubi his father" so that rules out the being Uzumaki theory. If So6p did infact have a father "although highly unlikely" thenhe could be anyone from no one to Jashin to Uzumaki, but we'll rule that out for now.

    To the point >> Did it mention in the Manga what happened to Kaguya afterwards? and if Jubi took back his power? - I Believe Not!, because if it did, then Jubi wouldve probably gone back to being a Tree and he wouldve killed Baby So6p without someone protecting him! - This means, either Kaguya lived on, or Her powers did! "pure logic"

    Now Judging from So6p's life's mission to destroy and defeat the Jubi, i'd say he had a personal matter to take care with him, and what could be more so, than Jubi being responsible for his Mothers death!!

    I Believe Kaguya died when So6p was still little, but not in vain. Unlike So6p who was born with his chakra, Kaguya "recieved her chakra" so its easier to distribute i imagine.

    I Believe that before she died, Kaguya Distributed her chakra amongst her people "the Ootsutsuki Clan" and entrusted So6p to some of their Monks/Priests "afterall So6p was said to have been a priest" Kaguya did this to ensure her son's saftey from the Jubi.

    It is my hypothesis that After their princess kaguya's death, the Ootsutsuki clan moved from wherever they lived to the now called Whirpool country, and with that - they created the first "Hidden Village/Country" in an attempt to escape Jubi's wrath.

    Since the Ootsutsuki had now kaguyas chakra in their bodies, their offsprings "children" also had chakra already inside them! - however considerably less than So6p'ss since it was divided amongst them. These were the first shinobi's after So6p, and the first Uzumaki's. As they changed their country, Hid not only from the Jubi but also from the warring countries, they also changed their name.



    (This also explains why Uzumaki have lots of chakra, unique and why they are Good at sealing, and im sure So6p first learned sealing techniques from his fellow Uzumaki elders.)
     
         
    Last edited by Ψ Veritas Ψ; 01-10-2014 at 07:12 AM.

  21. #21
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    The scans of kushina talk about only the senju clan and uzumaki clan of her timing being distant relatives. For them to be distant relatives they must share the same ancestor.
    No King, it is quite the opposite: for the Uzumakis and the Senjus to be distant blood relatives they must not share the same Apical Ancestor.

    For if the Uzumaki Clan and Senju Clan do, they would be holistically be Sibling Clans which makes them close relatives

    If the Uzumaki Clan descended or an off-shoot of the Senju Clan, they would even be closer blood relatives to each other because the Uzumakis would be a descendant clan of the Senjus.

    For them to become distant blood relatives, they must be Collateral Blood Relatives, meaning related by blood but not descending from the same Apical Ancestor, the same way you and your distant cousin are distant blood relatives but he does not descend from your paternal/maternal line and neither do you descend from his, you share blood relationships without direct lineal descent.

    The Uzumaki Clan then is a distant cousin clan of the Senjus, since they descended not from Hagoromo's direct line through the Elder and Younger Son, but through his Ohtsutsuki Kinsmen.



    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Nagato a pure uzumaki, according to you, is from the senju lineage. Not the senju clan... but the senju lineage.. furthering my point on the fact that both clans are from the same lineage.
    Lineage does not mean direct lineal descent, but rather, consanguinity:



    Nagato is a blood relative (Lineage of/Kinsman of) the Senjus but it doesn't mean he descended from the Senju Ancestor.



    The original Japanese word that Zetsu used was "血縁" or Ketsuen which translates as "Blood Relative" NOT 子孫 or Shison which means descendant.

    Nagato is a blood relative (lineage) of the Senju, not descendant (Shison)

    Anyone who can read Japanese will tell you that Zetsu's statement only meant blood relations but not pertaining to descent:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Mokusei View Post
    Sorry Sasuke2, but you're wrong. Try to read original Japanese manga Naruto especially if your theory is based on one word. Here: http://online.mangaraw.net
    Here we have chapter you mentioned (Chapter 606): http://online.mangaraw.net/Naruto-Ch...6-13-7523.html
    Now carefully look at Zetsu's words. Ser Derp Obito is right about this chapter. Zetsu used word 血縁 written in hiragana like this けつえん. And this word has only two meanings:
    1) blood relative or relationship
    2) consanguinity
    Ultimately, Zetsu's statement meant that Nagato is a blood relative of the Senju, no different than what Kushina stated of them (holistically) being distant blood relatives of the Senju, not close, distant.
     
         
    Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 01-10-2014 at 06:50 AM.

  22. #22
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Time Lord View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions, I dont think you fully understood me, and let me correct you on a few details

    First of all, they were gifted/and probably intrusted with sealing techs some of them which was created by SO6P like RDS i,e. Kushina for example had the special ability of the chakra chains, similar to Gedo mazo's chains that is currently chaining the bijuus. I'm quite certain not just anyone would be able to use those chains even if they "trained" as you say, its an inherited gift/potential unique to uzumaki clan, Kushina stated that the uzumaki have special chakra and life energy, and she in particular was special even among the uzumaki clan which is why she was kidnapped by the lightning country.

    Secondly I think you misinterpreted me not the other way around, because I specifically said that the Uzumaki were said to be distant relatives of the Senju, and considering the Senju originates from the younger son the logical assumption would be that the uzumaki are also decendants of the younger son - senju however is a more direct and pure lineage "as far as we know".

    however Sir Derp and I have a different theory regarding the uzumakis origins http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=435243, but in this case I dont mind entertaining the thought that what the manga said was actually true - wouldnt wanna make things complicated for you
    Bahahahaha seems like I did misinterperated what u said mate my baddd.

    And reread the kushina convo again. She never mentions the uzumaki having special chakrazs of any sort. And what about the wooden gates that can only be performed by hashirama's mokuton and sm... kushina only talks about herself having special chakras.as for the chains u must note that kushina stated that uzumaki used harsh methods of sealing.
     
         

  23. #23
    少年 クポ TurboBlaze's Avatar
    Status
    TurboBlaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    What you need is an Uchiha and Uzumaki making a child! *cough*SasukeandKarin*cough*
     
         

  24. #24
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    No King, it is quite the opposite: for the Uzumakis and the Senjus to be distant blood relatives they must not share the same Apical Ancestor.

    For if the Uzumaki Clan and Senju Clan do, they would be holistically be Sibling Clans which makes them close relatives

    If the Uzumaki Clan descended or an off-shoot of the Senju Clan, they would even be closer blood relatives to each other because the Uzumakis would be a descendant clan of the Senjus.

    For them to become distant blood relatives, they must be Collateral Blood Relatives, meaning related by blood but not descending from the same Apical Ancestor, the same way you and your distant cousin are distant blood relatives but he does not descend from your paternal/maternal line and neither do you descend from his, you share blood relationships without direct lineal descent.

    The Uzumaki Clan then is a distant cousin clan of the Senjus, since they descended not from Hagoromo's direct line through the Elder and Younger Son, but through his Ohtsutsuki Kinsmen.

    You failed to understand what I said. I said that only hashirama's senju clan and the uzumaki clan of that time were called distant blood relatives. The fact is that .'distant' refers to the amount of gap between things, in this case bloodline. The younger son existed thousand or hundreds of years ago, it is only logical that those clans of that time are called distant relatives, since their ancestor was way in the past.

    Also, there are probably many senju in the leaf village.... even people like kakashi could be part senju. Senju can easily mix with people...

    Also when have the chiha and senju been called distant relatives? They haven't... their originator isn't rikdou.... though that is what u would logically think... their originators are the sons. The sons do not share the same blood.
     
         

  25. #25
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Hashiramas Son Half Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    You failed to understand what I said. I said that only hashirama's senju clan and the uzumaki clan of that time were called distant blood relatives. The fact is that .'distant' refers to the amount of gap between things, in this case bloodline. The younger son existed thousand or hundreds of years ago, it is only logical that those clans of that time are called distant relatives, since their ancestor was way in the past.

    Also, there are probably many senju in the leaf village.... even people like kakashi could be part senju. Senju can easily mix with people...

    Also when have the chiha and senju been called distant relatives? They haven't... their originator isn't rikdou.... though that is what u would logically think... their originators are the sons. The sons do not share the same blood.
    Woah son, you just got DERPED.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •