Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    a bit too late but, i always wondered about about this.

    We all know what's the next step after EMS (Rinnegan), so i was wondering how exactly does the switch between them really works

    Madara was capable of switching/use both simultaneously so that means that they both exist within the same eye sets.

    also Madara specifically stated that the Sharingan he had was borrowed in this scan :



    in other words he couldn't keep his Sharingan or separate it from the Rinnegan.

    wouldn't that mean that Nagato had BOTH EMS/Rinnegan yet he didn't know ?? and the same could be said about Obito considering the fact that he has Nagato/Madara's Rinnegan


    i'm sure someone thought about this long before me but, i really want to know why is Madara the only one switching between both eyes while TWO other characters had the same sets and never did the same

    is it a part of being Kabuto's special Edo ??

    am i missing something ??
     
         
    Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 01-10-2014 at 06:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Sage Of Six Paths YOUNGGUNNO's Avatar
    Status
    YOUNGGUNNO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Capital of Michigan
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ten-Tails
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    It's not a next step, it has to be awakened by someone who has both senju, and uchiha DNA.
     
         

  3. #3
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUNNO View Post
    It's not a next step, it has to be awakened by someone who has both senju, and uchiha DNA.
    bro it is the next step in it's evolution, how to obtain it is not the case.

    this is not the main point of my thread lol
     
         

  4. #4
    Chaos Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Nagato's eyes are mere transplantation. The reason he couldn't switch is because the eyes weren't naturally awakened. They were implanted meaning he cannot switch them at all. Further evidence, is Nagato as dead person still had the Rinnegan activated implying he cannot shut off the Rinnegan at all. Ask Kakashi who couldn't turn off his Sharingan for 17 years, and had to cover them.

    An eyes merely transplanted would mean you don't access to their full powers, you cannot switch them, nor deactivate them specifically. For Dojutsu.
     
         

  5. #5
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    Nagato's eyes are mere transplantation. The reason he couldn't switch is because the eyes weren't naturally awakened. They were implanted meaning he cannot switch them at all. Further evidence, is Nagato as dead person still had the Rinnegan activated implying he cannot shut off the Rinnegan at all. Ask Kakashi who couldn't turn off his Sharingan for 17 years, and had to cover them.

    An eyes merely transplanted would mean you don't access to their full powers, you cannot switch them, nor deactivate them specifically. For Dojutsu.
    seems legit, how did i miss that
     
         

  6. #6
    hokage asparticus's Avatar
    Status
    asparticus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    the whole "eyes" stuff is confusing. byakugan master race.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    8,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    You need to be the original user to switch between them. In theory, If madara implanted his ems into nagatos eye socket and nagato awakened the rinnegan on his own. nagato would be able to switch between both. i hope this makes sense :P
     
         

  8. #8
    Sage Of Six Paths YOUNGGUNNO's Avatar
    Status
    YOUNGGUNNO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Capital of Michigan
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ten-Tails
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    bro it is the next step in it's evolution
    No it isn't, if it was, the the sage of six paths couldn't have had them, because the sharingan didn't exist yet, remember his son had the same eyes, and he was the Uchiha/Sharingan ancestor, so that must mean that the rinnegan eventually evolved into the sharingan, and not the other way around. So that proves the rinnegan was around thousands of years before the sharingan.
     
         
    Last edited by YOUNGGUNNO; 01-10-2014 at 06:51 AM.

  9. #9
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    the whole "eyes" stuff is confusing. byakugan master race.
    sometimes it is .................

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    You need to be the original user to switch between them. In theory, If madara implanted his ems into nagatos eye socket and nagato awakened the rinnegan on his own. nagato would be able to switch between both. i hope this makes sense :P
    legit, thanks bro
     
         

  10. #10
    Wandering-Nin UchihaMifune's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaMifune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Baba Yaga's Castle
    Posts
    1,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yohohoho!! 45 DEGREES!!!!
    Yohohoho
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    a bit too late but, i always wondered about about this.

    We all know what's the next step after EMS (Rinnegan), so i was wondering how exactly does the switch between them really works

    Madara was capable of switching/use both simultaneously so that means that they both exist within the same eye sets.

    also Madara specifically stated that the Sharingan he had was borrowed in this scan :



    in other words he couldn't keep his Sharingan or separate it from the Rinnegan.

    wouldn't that mean that Nagato had BOTH EMS/Rinnegan yet he didn't know ?? and the same could be said about Obito considering the fact that he has Nagato/Madara's Rinnegan


    i'm sure someone thought about this long before me but, i really want to know why is Madara the only one switching between both eyes while TWO other characters had the same sets and never did the same

    is it a part of being Kabuto's special Edo ??

    am i missing something ??
    Nagato couldn't activate the sharingan because his rinnegan was just like kakashi's mangekyo. It wasn't his to begin with and so he can't turn it off
     
         

  11. #11
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUNNO View Post
    No it isn't, maybe that's why you can't understand. Maybe since Madara was the one who awakened them, he's the only one who is truly capable of fully controlling those eyes, since they're his to begin with he can switch between EMS or rinnegan. I'm just tired of people thinking it's the sharingans natural evolution, when it's already been said that it has to be awakened , and that you need uchiha, and senju DNA
    you need to chill

    the whole Uchiha/Senju thing came from the SO6P so the Sage = Senju + Uchiha.

    now since the Uchiha's inherited the visual abilities/side of the sage (Sharingan), then stepping closer to the Sage's visual powers IS a part of their Sharingan's evolution/next step to obtain the ultimate visual jutsu (which requires having a sharingan).
     
         

  12. #12
    Sage Of Six Paths YOUNGGUNNO's Avatar
    Status
    YOUNGGUNNO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Capital of Michigan
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ten-Tails
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    you need to chill

    the whole Uchiha/Senju thing came from the SO6P so the Sage = Senju + Uchiha.

    now since the Uchiha's inherited the visual abilities/side of the sage (Sharingan), then stepping closer to the Sage's visual powers IS a part of their Sharingan's evolution/next step to obtain the ultimate visual jutsu (which requires having a sharingan).
    That really doesn't make any sense? It seems like these are your words, and not the mangas...
    Any way like I said, if it was as you say, the the sage of six paths couldn't have had them, because the sharingan didn't exist yet, remember his son had the same eyes, and he was the Uchiha/Sharingan ancestor, so that must mean that the rinnegan eventually evolved into the sharingan, and not the other way around. So that proves the rinnegan was around thousands of years before the sharingan.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member edwinblack's Avatar
    Status
    edwinblack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    A Small Town in Michigan
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know all, I see all!
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    People switch from Mangekyo to regular 3 tomae,
     
         

  14. #14
    Yellow flash rakitha's Avatar
    Status
    rakitha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never fail
     

    Re: so how the hell does the Rinnegan/Sharingan swap work ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    bro it is the next step in it's evolution, how to obtain it is not the case.

    this is not the main point of my thread lol
    nice sig dude
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •