Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

[RP Tournament Round #2] Oasis Nara Vs Mugen Ryukyu

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Not Allowed
    -Range: Short range (5 meters away)
    -Terrain: Taijutsu dojo
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through the designated thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

I will be using Shikaku Nara, Shadow on sig. State your bio and I shall make the first move, good luck to us both and lets have some fun

Shikaku then step forward and get ready for the next round as his previous opponent were just give up with a single punch in the nose, so shikaku would have lots of confident to proceed into the next round.

So I wondering, who will be my next opponent.

And then when he sees his opponent start to step forward, Oh no... Not him...

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Re: [RP Tournament Round #2] Oasis Nara Vs Mugen Ryukyu

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Not Allowed
    -Range: Short range (5 meters away)
    -Terrain: Taijutsu dojo
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through the designated thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

I will be using Shikaku Nara, Shadow on sig. State your bio and I shall make the first move, good luck to us both and lets have some fun

Shikaku then step forward and get ready for the next round as his previous opponent were just give up with a single punch in the nose, so shikaku would have lots of confident to proceed into the next round.

So I wondering, who will be my next opponent.

And then when he sees his opponent start to step forward, Oh no... Not him...
    After my fight with Luffy I drink with him then apologize but I need to win this tournament, after seeing Luffy off I pick up my Hokage attire putting the hat on and throwing the gown over my right shoulder and make my way up the stairs to see my next opponent. i then slowly open the dojo door and walk in only to see that I have to fight another one of my villagers - it was Shikaku. I let out a big sigh before I begin to speak.

How unfortunate, first Luffy, now you?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    After my fight with Luffy I drink with him then apologize but I need to win this tournament, after seeing Luffy off I pick up my Hokage attire putting the hat on and throwing the gown over my right shoulder and make my way up the stairs to see my next opponent. i then slowly open the dojo door and walk in only to see that I have to fight another one of my villagers - it was Shikaku. I let out a big sigh before I begin to speak.

Shikaku heard a big sigh from the man who actualy his comrade, brother of arms.

So you have defeated luffy my friend, then we have no choice but to knock down each other, let me start.

After shikaku saying his word, he start by dashing toward his opponent, then when he reach his opponent near enough about a meter, Shikaku focusing his power upon his foot and start to jump forward with his right foot thrust toward his opponent face.

Dainamikku Entori !!!

Hit the opponent so hard till bouncing back a few meters away and fall to the ground with minor injury and bleeding nose.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    lied to

Shikaku heard a big sigh from the man who actualy his comrade, brother of arms.

So you have defeated luffy my friend, then we have no choice but to knock down each other, let me start.

After shikaku saying his word, he start by dashing toward his opponent, then when he reach his opponent near enough about a meter, Shikaku focusing his power upon his foot and start to jump forward with his right foot thrust toward his opponent face.

Dainamikku Entori !!!

Hit the opponent so hard till bouncing back a few meters away and fall to the ground with minor injury and bleeding nose.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.
    I don't know how far up the ceiling is but meh.
    ===============
    I stayed quiet as another one of his villagers decided it would be best to attack and knock each other out, I in fact couldn't agree more with Shikaku, as he rushed me I quickly got into my boxing stance that I had from last fight. My feet shoulder length length apart with my right arm up near my chin and my left arm down by my hip with my knees slightly bent. With this stance I am able to block low attacks with my left hand and high attacks with my right. As you jump high into the air with a kick aimed at my face I stand steady until you get closer I then get into a crouched position ducking your kick as you go over me I tuck my head into my left shoulder and gain power from rising from my crouched position whilst channeling chakra into my feet and jump into you from a crouching position hitting you my left shoulder in your back sending you flying upwards stomach facing the ceiling as you smack into it(might be a little far-fetched but meh)

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

I then immediately capitalize as you go flying upwards channeling chakra into both of my feet for added power as I ascend towards you while you begin your descent. I then **** my right hand by my right hip and begin channeling a massive amount of raiton chakra into my my fight palm. As I reach you I hit you in the back with a devastating electrically charged palm sending lightning chakra through your entire body stunning you. I then land on the ground and turn around as your limp body hits the dojo floor with a loud thud. I then walk towards the next level.
    (Raijin) - Zeus
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

I don't know how far up the ceiling is but meh.
    ===============
    I stayed quiet as another one of his villagers decided it would be best to attack and knock each other out, I in fact couldn't agree more with Shikaku, as he rushed me I quickly got into my boxing stance that I had from last fight. My feet shoulder length length apart with my right arm up near my chin and my left arm down by my hip with my knees slightly bent. With this stance I am able to block low attacks with my left hand and high attacks with my right. As you jump high into the air with a kick aimed at my face I stand steady until you get closer I then get into a crouched position ducking your kick as you go over me I tuck my head into my left shoulder and gain power from rising from my crouched position whilst channeling chakra into my feet and jump into you from a crouching position hitting you my left shoulder in your back sending you flying upwards stomach facing the ceiling as you smack into it(might be a little far-fetched but meh)

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

I then immediately capitalize as you go flying upwards channeling chakra into both of my feet for added power as I ascend towards you while you begin your descent. I then **** my right hand by my right hip and begin channeling a massive amount of raiton chakra into my my fight palm. As I reach you I hit you in the back with a devastating electrically charged palm sending lightning chakra through your entire body stunning you. I then land on the ground and turn around as your limp body hits the dojo floor with a loud thud. I then walk towards the next level.
    (Raijin) - Zeus
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.
    As I jump high into the sky with a kick aimed toward my opponent face, I sees my sole of feet loose its target as the man start to get into a crouched position ducking my kick as I go over him, I took a look glance downward and I see he tuck his head into his left shoulder and rising from his crouched position aiming my back with his left shoulder. As he trying to do so, with my position still in mid air, I quickly take the chance by raising my left hand with my left fist upon my face where my elbow set and ready, then I hold my left fist with my right hand as support where I focus my chakra into my right hand then I push my right hand upon my left fist where my left elbow start to swing backward thus downward toward the opponent left shoulder whilst my upper body twist and turn backward 15 degree, I let it collide and crash my elbow into his left shoulder, and getting the momentum of the opponent shoulder force toward me. His left shoulder bone would be broke at once, a severe fracture, causing a crack sound upon his left shoulder while colliding with my left elbow.

I then landed in short range of the opponent rear position and quick turn my body facing the opponent's back which severe a left shoulder fracture. I focus my vision upon him with steady normal fighting stance where my right fist forward, ready to attack or blocking incoming attack toward my right position. And my left fist before my face, ready to block incoming attack toward my left side, where my right feet before my left feet with a little crouch, ready for the next attack.

(Konoha Kaiganshô) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    lied to

As I jump high into the sky with a kick aimed toward my opponent face, I sees my sole of feet loose its target as the man start to get into a crouched position ducking my kick as I go over him, I took a look glance downward and I see he tuck his head into his left shoulder and rising from his crouched position aiming my back with his left shoulder. As he trying to do so, with my position still in mid air, I quickly take the chance by raising my left hand with my left fist upon my face where my elbow set and ready, then I hold my left fist with my right hand as support where I focus my chakra into my right hand then I push my right hand upon my left fist where my left elbow start to swing backward thus downward toward the opponent left shoulder whilst my upper body twist and turn backward 15 degree, I let it collide and crash my elbow into his left shoulder, and getting the momentum of the opponent shoulder force toward me. His left shoulder bone would be broke at once, a severe fracture, causing a crack sound upon his left shoulder while colliding with my left elbow.

I then landed in short range of the opponent rear position and quick turn my body facing the opponent's back which severe a left shoulder fracture. I focus my vision upon him with steady normal fighting stance where my right fist forward, ready to attack or blocking incoming attack toward my right position. And my left fist before my face, ready to block incoming attack toward my left side, where my right feet before my left feet with a little crouch, ready for the next attack.

(Konoha Kaiganshô) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.
    I don't think with your momentum you would be able to stop and spin but i'll continue
    ==========

tch, stubborn!

As my opponent goes over my head I begin to execute my plan of attack, as I begin rising from the crouched position I notice him begin to spin in mid-air and aim for the back of my left shoulder, with chakra already gathered in my feet I stop rising and used my already low stance to my advantage and drop to my right side and place my right hand on the ground to keep my body up to have my body horizontal to the ground with both of my legs together. Due to your initial kick being aimed at my face you're high in the air so your elbow would go right over me, of course do to your momentum your body would keep spinning and leave yourself wide open as I gather chakra into my right hand thats keeping me up for extra strength and I raise both of my legs off the ground and kick you straight in the chest with chakra infused feet for extra damage, the kick would send high into the dojo into the ceiling.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

I don't think with your momentum you would be able to stop and spin but i'll continue
    ==========

tch, stubborn!

As my opponent goes over my head I begin to execute my plan of attack, as I begin rising from the crouched position I notice him begin to spin in mid-air and aim for the back of my left shoulder, with chakra already gathered in my feet I stop rising and used my already low stance to my advantage and drop to my right side and place my right hand on the ground to keep my body up to have my body horizontal to the ground with both of my legs together. Due to your initial kick being aimed at my face you're high in the air so your elbow would go right over me, of course do to your momentum your body would keep spinning and leave yourself wide open as I gather chakra into my right hand thats keeping me up for extra strength and I raise both of my legs off the ground and kick you straight in the chest with chakra infused feet for extra damage, the kick would send high into the dojo into the ceiling.

I didn't said spin. but I said twist and only twisting my upper body, meaning from hip to head, twisting only 15 degree counter clockwise as I use my left hand upon your left shoulder, while my lower body (my right foot still at it's original position).

As I thought my opponent would've hit my back with his shoulder, and I've start to push my left fist with my right hand thus swing my left elbow to counter his left shoulder upon my back, When I my body start to twist, I glance a little back, I sees my opponent drop to his right side and place his right hand on the ground, I wondering to my self, why would dodge again as my kick already pass his body unharm, so I take a conclusion that he would keep try to hit my back, but instead using hands nor shoulder, he will use his feet.

As I still glance upon the opponent's body, with fast move he launch his both feet diagonally toward my back with his right hand to devote on the floor. With the momentum I already start to swing my elbow with my twisting upper body, I let loose my left elbow and start to extend my left hand to slap and parried the sole of the opponent's feet and deflected of his foot hitting my back/chest. my parried might not fully deflect his feet upon my body but it can reduce his power.

Then my back still get a little hit whilst bounce back myself a little with a very minor injury then I landed in short range and turn my body facing the opponent with a little jump.

Enough playing with my back...!

Note : Below is the picture to describe it, but imagine it counter clockwise.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    lied to

I didn't said spin. but I said twist and only twisting my upper body, meaning from hip to head, twisting only 15 degree counter clockwise as I use my left hand upon your left shoulder, while my lower body (my right foot still at it's original position).

As I thought my opponent would've hit my back with his shoulder, and I've start to push my left fist with my right hand thus swing my left elbow to counter his left shoulder upon my back, When I my body start to twist, I glance a little back, I sees my opponent drop to his right side and place his right hand on the ground, I wondering to my self, why would dodge again as my kick already pass his body unharm, so I take a conclusion that he would keep try to hit my back, but instead using hands nor shoulder, he will use his feet.

As I still glance upon the opponent's body, with fast move he launch his both feet diagonally toward my back with his right hand to devote on the floor. With the momentum I already start to swing my elbow with my twisting upper body, I let loose my left elbow and start to extend my left hand to slap and parried the sole of the opponent's feet and deflected of his foot hitting my back/chest. my parried might not fully deflect his feet upon my body but it can reduce his power.

Then my back still get a little hit whilst bounce back myself a little with a very minor injury then I landed in short range and turn my body facing the opponent with a little jump.

Enough playing with my back...!

Note : Below is the picture to describe it, but imagine it counter clockwise.
    Ohh my fault I misinterpreted what you said but anyways the round was over quite some time ago. But great fight I had fun,wish it lasted longer but good luck!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh, so thats where that image came from....from the entire sequence, only one attack seemed to have landed, though I am skeptical of this. You both forget that Oasis was running forward and then jumped into a Dynamic Entry. Your momentum would allow you to pass over Mugen's head as he ducks, but that same momentum carries you forward until you land. Granted when he moves to shoulder block you, you would likely have time to use your elbow to defend, but with him ducking and then raising his legs to kick you, all while you are still moving forward, I feel as if you would be out of reach of his legs by the time you try to extend your arm to deflect it, though it may be possible I suppose. Either way, I feel as if Mugen's moves counters were more solid and likely to land then those of Oasis as his momentum works against him imo. Mugen advances.