Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: so how long has sasuke been adept at sealing techniques...and where'd he learn th

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    FTG is NOT a summoning.. a summoning is very noticeable with all its smoke.. kind like a kage bunshin.. FTG is completely unnoticeable..

as far as sasuke's seals go.. of course it's Oro.. even when sasuke was fighting him, he had seals all over his body..
    man ...Flying God technique is a technique that makes the user run so fast like thunder,an if hits the targer is 1 hit KO....but it alos can be used and as summoning...remember to the episode with the minatos team obito,kakashi and rin,that minato said to some ninjas to throw kunais....those kunais were specia,and i mean that had upon them some sealing-summooning scrolls so the user can go to a lot of places very very fast....

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: so how long has sasuke been adept at sealing techniques...and where'd he learn th

Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    however ten ten(and not temari)is considering to be one of the most owerful woman in konoha...
    by who might i ask?and sorry but honestly temari would humiliate tenten.temari is one of the top sand ninja and have you seen her summon?completely demolished an entire forest and she has plenty more where that came from.and come on shikamaru and temari were picked to take care of the chuunin exams if the leaf picked shikamaru and temari they were the best for the job.sorry if I'm comin off a little harsh I don't mean to I just don't know if we are talking about the two same people

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man ...Flying God technique is a technique that makes the user run so fast like thunder,an if hits the targer is 1 hit KO....but it alos can be used and as summoning...remember to the episode with the minatos team obito,kakashi and rin,that minato said to some ninjas to throw kunais....those kunais were specia,and i mean that had upon them some sealing-summooning scrolls so the user can go to a lot of places very very fast....
    he isn't running.he is teleporting from one place to another.and FTG does not connect with a target,it simply takes him to the target mostly their backside to catch them off guard where he ends them with the same kunai that he used to get them.but your right about that last part.it's definitely a jutsu with limitless potential

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    he isn't running.he is teleporting from one place to another.and FTG does not connect with a target,it simply takes him to the target mostly their backside to catch them off guard where he ends them with the same kunai that he used to get them.but your right about that last part.it's definitely a jutsu with limitless potential
    sorry man...i made a mistake ...iknow tht minato and madara are the only ones with space-traveling jutus and in someway zetsu too...sorry he is not running,he is teleporting...yeah the kunais have some sealing summoning scrolls upon them and minato has a sealing in his foot so he can transport whenever he liked with a kunai but and without it...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u see my dear friend,orochimaru was his sensei....orochimaru was a genious in ninjutsu forbidden jutsu but also in sealing jutsus....he used a lot times like the sealing-summoning jutsu he had in his hand to summon without any handseals the Madra(the giant purple snake,in the battle of the 3 legendary sannin,if u remember)...also sasuke used sealing techs not only this with shurinken in his battle iwth deidara but also the sealing-summoning that after he died suigetsu perform the tech so that he can revive sasuke by summoning the Madra......i dont think that kakashi make him learn those sealing techs so orochimaru probably who was better shinobi than kakashi...
    sidenote: sasuke never died, he simply did hide in manda's mouth by casting a genjutsu on him so he had controle over manda's actions.

and that sealing-summoning scroll wasn't sasuke at all, it was suigetsu's to start with because he took it.

but personally i don't count that shuriken underneath the wristbands as a sealing jutsu, but thats my opinion about it.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    sidenote: sasuke never died, he simply did hide in manda's mouth by casting a genjutsu on him so he had controle over manda's actions.

and that sealing-summoning scroll wasn't sasuke at all, it was suigetsu's to start with because he took it.

but personally i don't count that shuriken underneath the wristbands as a sealing jutsu, but thats my opinion about it.
    he made it like this so when he was about to die to go to manda's ...and suigetsu did it...i know..i just didnt tell it...man if u dont count itt its likeu dont count all the jutus ten ten uses...she seals things to scrolls and then she summon them again..thats all...

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My friend, those aren't actually sealing techniques he is using. That is actually the summoning technique. Yes, you can also summon objects too. Sealing techniques are used to store something inside another. Summoning techniques are used to bring something from one location to another.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    My friend, those aren't actually sealing techniques he is using. That is actually the summoning technique. Yes, you can also summon objects too. Sealing techniques are used to store something inside another. Summoning techniques are used to bring something from one location to another.
    yeah man!thats what im telling...he stores (seals ) the shurinken in the scrolls and then summons them (summon)...he seals shurinken in those scrolls in his hand...hhe is using sealing techs but not so high rank...

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah man!thats what im telling...he stores (seals ) the shurinken in the scrolls and then summons them (summon)...he seals shurinken in those scrolls in his hand...hhe is using sealing techs but not so high rank...
    I think it is just a regular summoning technique.

Look at Orochimaru, he had the snake contract tattoed to his arm. I suppose it made it easier to summon snakes if he did that.

Or when Fukasaku used the scroll to summon Naruto's clone from Myobokuzan.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I think it is just a regular summoning technique.

Look at Orochimaru, he had the snake contract tattoed to his arm. I suppose it made it easier to summon snakes if he did that.

Or when Fukasaku used the scroll to summon Naruto's clone from Myobokuzan.
    I'm thinkin the same thing.it's only a summoning technique or in fukasakus case a reverse summon

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u see my dear friend,orochimaru was his sensei....orochimaru was a genious in ninjutsu forbidden jutsu but also in sealing jutsus....he used a lot times like the sealing-summoning jutsu he had in his hand to summon without any handseals the Madra(the giant purple snake,in the battle of the 3 legendary sannin,if u remember)...also sasuke used sealing techs not only this with shurinken in his battle iwth deidara but also the sealing-summoning that after he died suigetsu perform the tech so that he can revive sasuke by summoning the Madra......i dont think that kakashi make him learn those sealing techs so orochimaru probably who was better shinobi than kakashi...
    I agree with you.Sasuke said he learnt every jutsu from orochimaru.(I can't remember wich episode.)

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in case of the toads its sth else...when they summoned naruto its a summoning,like naruto summons them so the toads summon him too..cause of the cotract with the toads....in case of the sage clones its again summoning....u see but in both examples u said they haven been sealing and then summon,only summon....and in case of orochimaru is a summoning tatoo,it is like a scroll but in the arm of orochimaru like the one that kakashi used,i mean the scroll ,to track down zabuza

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in case of the toads its sth else...when they summoned naruto its a summoning,like naruto summons them so the toads summon him too..cause of the cotract with the toads....in case of the sage clones its again summoning....u see but in both examples u said they haven been sealing and then summon,only summon....and in case of orochimaru is a summoning tatoo,it is like a scroll but in the arm of orochimaru like the one that kakashi used,i mean the scroll ,to track down zabuza
    what?are you saying kakashi has a tattoo similar to oro?a summoning seal?when has that been shown?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sampath View Post
    I agree with you.Sasuke said he learnt every jutsu from orochimaru.(I can't remember wich episode.)
    i dont think so. he developed many of his chidori forms himself, like kirin of the chidori sword. since itachi is using the same kunai summoning technique, i think that it's possible that oro taught him the basics but the final results are sasukes doing.

yeah but u should know that even if cursed seal is a forbidden tech its also a sealing tech tht is sealed insie it ''demonic'' powers that sasuke unsealed them to gain power and go to his other form...
    not really. the curse seal doesnt work like naruto's kyuubi seal, it's a recreation of the dna which consumes chakra. the further you release the cs, the further it changes the dna.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    what?are you saying kakashi has a tattoo similar to oro?a summoning seal?when has that been shown?
    kakashi used a summoning scroll to summon his dogs who caught zabuza in the fog so that kakashi could hit with his chidori.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    i dont think so. he developed many of his chidori forms himself, like kirin of the chidori sword. since itachi is using the same kunai summoning technique, i think that it's possible that oro taught him the basics but the final results are sasukes doing.

not really. the curse seal doesnt work like naruto's kyuubi seal, it's a recreation of the dna which consumes chakra. the further you release the cs, the further it changes the dna.

kakashi used a summoning scroll to summon his dogs who caught zabuza in the fog so that kakashi could hit with his chidori.
    1.i think you are right about that.it showed him training alone alot
    2.correct juugo's dna consumes the body
    3.and i remember that i just dont remember kakashi having a tattoo of a summoning seal.i think he may have performed one on his arm but i dont think he has a seal tattoo(plus im too lazy to look right now so idk)

Page 2 of 2 « First 12