Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Code Geass RPG

Welcome

While strolling around the site as usual, I came up with the idea of a brilliant RPG game, based on Code Geass.

For people who have no knowledge about Code Geass, here is a short summary if you want to join but have no knowledge:
    Coped from the Wiki: Prior to the start of the show, Lelouch vi Britannia and his sister, Nunnally vi Britannia lived with their strict father, and caring mother in the capital city of the Holy Britannian Empire, Pendragon. When Lelouch was ten, and Nunally was six, their mother was shot to death. Ultimately, Nunnally was caught in the crossfire and could no longer walk, and was blinded from trauma of seeing her mother murdered. Lelouch became angry that his father did nothing to solve the murder and renounced his anointment to the throne, and he and his sister were thereof placed in the care of the Kururugi shrine, in Japan. In this time Suzaku Kururugi, became friends with Lelouch, but they were separated from each other because of the war, which ended Japan's existence in 2011 in the given calendar. The area's name became "Area 11" as a mocking gesture to the month long defeat of the nation. Later they were taken in by the Ashford Academy, run by the Ashford Foundation of which their mother was a test pilot for. They were given a maid, Sayoko Shinozaki, to assist with the care of Nunnally, and they lived in hiding for years.
    Lelouch is a high school student with a knack for gambling high on chess games, an I.Q. that well exceeded being a genius along with a hatred for all things higher in rank or social class than him. He is generally caring, yet lazy, but has a dark desire to destroy anything and everything that pollutes the world with lies and anarchy, ultimately wanting global dominance and peace proceeding. When he is accidently trapped along with some terrorists and then confronted by the Britannian military as being an involved, at which point a girl with green hair blocks a coming bullet to prevent Lelouch from taking it. She's declared dead, but moves after the shock, bleeding from the head, and kissed Lelouch romantically announcing a contract that will allow him to live. She collapses and Lelouch opens his eyes to reveal a bird shaped, pink and crimson iris that releases an ability of absolute obedience. He announces his real name in a command and orders the guards to commit suicide which they do with glee.

Afterwhich Lelouch uses his keen intellect to lead the terrorists in their fight, but it ends in a draw when Suzaku appears in a new knightmare, which is the primary weapon in the show, a semi-human mecha-robot. Lelouch retreats, returning to Ashford Academy, where the girl who reveals herself to be C.C. (said as C2) meets up with him, and apparently stays the night, claiming that their contract requires her to keep close to the current user of Geass.

Lelouch becomes "Zero" a C.E.O. figure for the "Black Knights" the recently organized terrorist group, which he intends to use to take back Japan, and following that, the world. After a series of victories, during the final battle for Japan Lelouch retreats to help his sister, resulting in the loss of the battle. Suzaku having captured Lelouch gives him to the emperor where it is revealed that he too has a geass, his with the power to alter a persons memory; Which he uses to erase Lelouch's memory of being a prince, of his sister, and of being Zero.

In the second season a similar sequence of battles as seen in Season One occur, but Lelouch succeeds in destroying the Geass Order that was used to manufacture geass-users and is a primary source of antagonist involvements. The Emperor used this chance to take his brothers immortality in order to complete his goal "The Ragnarök Connection."

When Lelouch's identity is revealed to the Black Knights, they view his efforts as being ungenuine, and attempt to eliminate him; Before this can happen, he is saved by Rolo, who sacrifices his life using his defective Geass to escape. Having his resolve restored, Lelouch then faces his father, and finds out that his mother had survived and supported his father; Knowing this he uses his Geass to command the collective consciousness of the World of C to prevent his father from "stopping the hands of time." A month later he appears in the capital of the Holy Britannian Empire, Pendragon and declares himself the next emperor. Lelouch teams up with Suzaku in order to complete the "Zero Requiem."

While his father's plan would have had wanted to live in the "past," his brother Schneizel is revealed to have his own plan for world peace, through fear, effectively living continually in the present, never moving forward. In order to complete the Zero Requiem, Lelouch takes command of the Schneizel ultimate weapon, the Damocles, effectively eliminating all adversaries, and focusing the hate of the world towards himself. After which to complete the Zero Requiem, Suzaku disguised as Zero assassinates Lelouch, thus the hatred of the world is dispelled.

To join this, you must:
    1. Finished both seasons of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, or at least have general knowledge about Code Geass.

2. Be active on this forum.

To apply, please fill out this form.

PHP Code:
    [B]Name[/B] -
    [
    B]Nation[/B] -
    [
    B]Rank[/B] - 

The RP is similar to Naruto RP, but in this case you fight by piloting a Knightmare frame. And you can join either two nations. The Holy Britannian Empire or The United Federation of Nations. Each nation will have an emperor and five Knights, these five knights will pilot advanced Knightmare frames while the rest of the nation, whom are called Citizens, will start with beginner Knightmare frames.

Once you have applied, you need to join the group for discussion and RP'ing - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1337

The RP rolls like this, each nation has one emperor that will be permanent, unless inactive or willing to give that position up, that emperor will pilot the strongest Knightmare frame, the five knights from each nation will pilot advanced Knightmare frame, and the rest of each nation pilots the mass-produced Knightmare frame. The Emperor and Knights can train citizens of their nation to make them stronger, developing their Knightmare frames and making them better soldiers. Members from the same nation could train with each other, excluding deaths. Members from different nations could challenge each other, and if you die three times within a week, you cannot use your knightmare frame in battle.

Now, onto the details -
    Knightmare Frames

Each Knightmare frame has its own stats - Attack, Defense, Speed, and Abilities (The latter is only for advanced Knightmare frames). A beginner Knightmare frame will start at 100 stat points for each one.

- The beginner Knightmare frame for both Nations have exactly the same stats, the advanced of course, are better. Which is why a Knight or an Emperor can train you in each specific stat, helping you fight better and learn new maneuvers.

- The beginner Knightmare frames are equipped with a standard assault rifle and a standard battery life with a charge of 500. As a Knightmare pilot advances in defense, both their battery life and guard will increase. A roller-blade to help them move faster and a float system.

- The advanced Knightmare frames vary, as each one has it's unique weapon and ability. Some may be talented in Defense, and another at Attack, but their stats would be higher than a beginner Knightmare frame.

Training

- The only people that could train are, Knights, Emperors and Seniors. You can only reach senior rank however, once your stats have been increased to that of a Knight.

- Training is very simple, it's similar to the Naruto RP, a trainer would:
    Attack: Train the Knightmare pilot using their weapon to endure obstacles and teach them new moves on how to take down enemies.
    Defense:Train them using their guard and armor to reduce damage taken and increase charge on battery life.
    Speed: Train the Knightmare pilot to use their float system and roller-blades while dodging incoming attacks.

A discussion thread will be made inside the group that fully explains the act of training and I suggest every Knight or Emperor should look at it.

Battling

- When Battling, a pilot need to publicize their stats to their opponent, and a moderator will over-see the match. Challenges can be given out to anyone from either nation, if a lower-rank challenges someone higher than them, the opponent cannot refuse to battle. However if a higher-rank challenges someone lower than them, the latter can refuse to battle.

- When sparring, deaths don't count and training could occur without a Knight or Emperor over-seeing the game, training helps a pilot use what they have learnt in training and understand how to interpretate these methods in fighting.

The end of the Basics.

That's it for the basics, I will reserve two more post that describe each nation, it's emperor, it's knights and knightmare frames.

Thank you all, and I hope you enjoy this.

~Members~
    Holy Britannian Empire

Emperor - Dawan
    Knight 1 - Cross Kururugi (sexyprep1)

United Federation Of Nations

Empress - Caty (JiraiyaRIPforever)

Last edited by Kerrah; 12-31-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Code Geass RPG

Holy Britannian Empire

''All Hail Britannia!''

Link to discussion thread
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/gro...gmessage134966

Emperor - Dawan:

Knightmare Frame: Lancelot Albion

Specifications: Height 5.15 meters
    Weight 9.12 metric tons

Stats - Attack 600 - Defence 600 - Speed 600

Abilites/Weapons:
    Master Vibration Sword

A weapon that uses a combination of extremely high oscillation rates and temperatures in order to increase the cutting effectiveness of the weapon, thus this leads to the gray material suddenly becoming red.

Blaze Luminous

A system that projects energy in the form of shields around a nearby target.

Knights - 1 - Cross Kururugi (sexyprep1)
    Knightmare frame: Galahad

Specifications: Height 7.20 meters
    Weight 15.20

Stats - Attack 500 - Defense 450 - Speed 400

Abilities/Weapons:
    Excalibur Sword
    Above Picture ^ - A type of weapon that uses a combination of extremely high oscillation rates and temperatures in order to increase the cutting effectiveness of the weapon

Knight 2 - ???
    Knightmare Frame: Tristan

Specification: Height 5.63 meters
    Weight 8.79 metric tons

Stats - Attack 450 - Defense 400 - Speed 500

Abilities/Weapons:
    Master Vibration Sword
    Shown holding it in picture above ^

Knight 3 - ???
    Knightmare frame: Percival

Specifications: Height 5.13 meters
    Weight 9.07 metric tones

Stats - Attack 500 - Defense 400 - Speed 450

Abilities/Weapons:
    Quad-Claw

Drill

Knight 4 - ???
    Knightmare frame: Mordred

Specification: Height 4.71 meters
    Weight 10.23 metric tones

Stats: Attack 450 - Defense 500 - Speed 400

Weapons/Abilities:
    Hadron Cannon

Knight 5 - ???
    Knightmare frame: Siegfried

Specification: Height 24.69 meters
    Weight 58.76 metric tons

Stats - Attack 400 - Defense 450 - Speed 500

Weapons/Abilities
    Drills
    5 of them Seen above ^

Those are the main people of the Britannian army, here is the basic knightmare frame that all citizens start with.

Sutherland

Specification: Height 4.42 meters
    Weight 7.483 metric tons

Stats - Attack 100 - Defense 100 - Speed 100

Weapons:
    Assault Rifle

If you have any questions please ask.

Last edited by Kerrah; 12-30-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

United Federation of Nations

Link to Discussion Thread

Members:

Empress - Caty (JirayiaRIPforever)
    Knightmare Frame: Guren Seiten Eight Elements

Specification: Height 4.51 Meters
    Weight 7.51 Metric Tonnes

Stats - Attck 600 - Defense 600 - Speed 600

Weapons/Abilities

Radiant Wave Technology

Knight 1 - ???
    Knightmare Frame: Shenhu

Specification: Height 4.53 meters
    Weight 9.33 metric tons

Weapons/Abilities:
    Electric Rotating Slash Harkens

Knight 2 - ???

Knightmare Frame: Vincent

Specification: Height 4.44 meters
    Weight 6.99 metric tones

Weapons/Abilities

Master Vibration Sword
    Seen above ^

Knight 3 - ???
    Knightmare Frame: Shinkiro

Specification: Height 4.67 meters
    Weight 8.06 metric tons

Stats - Attack 400 - Defense 500 - Speed 450

Weapons/Abilities:
    Absolute Defense Mechanism

Knight 4 - ???
    Knightmare Frame: Zangetsu

Specification: Height 4.68 meters
    Weight 8.09 metric tons

Stats - Attack 500 - Defense 400 - Speed 450

Weapons/Abilities:
    Machine guns
    Shown in the picture above that ^

Brake Sword

Knight 5 - ???
    Knightmare Frame: Sutherland Sieg

Specification: Height 24.69 meters
    Weight 58.76 metric tons

Stats - Attack 400 - Defense 450 - Speed 500

Weapons/Abilities:
    Shock Cannon

Those are the main Knightmare frames of the UNF army, here is the basic knightmare frame that all citizens start with.

Akatsuki

Specification: Height 4.49 meters
    Weight 7.82 metric tons

Stats - Attack 100 - Defense 100 - Speed 100

Weapons:
    Assault Rifles

Last edited by Kerrah; 12-30-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Primera: sennin starkk JirayiaRIPforever's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    preparing to face off against sasuke like my in avatar :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Name -
    Caty
    Nation -
    United Federation Of Nations!
    Rank -
    Empress (please

if you allow id like to be co- owner

on a side note, the United federation of nations Emperor knightmare is impossible AND UNFAIR (its impossible because the shinkiro is the gwain just increased and changed, and unfair because you have albion which will demolish it ) can we have the Guren seiten eight elements and in place of the Guren for knight one can we have Shenhu and put for knight two pweasee Vincent

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JirayiaRIPforever View Post
    Name -
    Caty
    Nation -
    United Federation Of Nations!
    Rank -
    Empress (please

if you allow id like to be co- owner

on a side note, the United federation of nations Emperor knightmare is impossible AND UNFAIR (its impossible because the shinkiro is the gwain just increased and changed, and unfair because you have albion which will demolish it ) can we have the Guren seiten eight elements and in place of the Guren for knight one can we have Shenhu and put for knight two pweasee Vincent

Hmm, Yeah I was tired and just needed to fill in a spot, alright Guren Seiten eight elements it is for you I can also change around the order but there is only one problem, wasn't the Vincent a Britannian Knightmare frame? Nevertheless It suits the spot so that's in as well

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawan View Post
    Hmm, Yeah I was tired and just needed to fill in a spot, alright Guren Seiten eight elements it is for you I can also change around the order but there is only one problem, wasn't the Vincent a Britannian Knightmare frame? Nevertheless It suits the spot so that's in as well
    it was a brittanian knightmare but it went rogue.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Name - cross Kururugi

Nation - Holy Britannian Empire

Rank -knight of 1?

me

Last edited by sexyprep1; 12-30-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sexyprep1 View Post
    Name - cross Kururugi

Nation - Holy Britannian Empire

Rank -knight of 1?
    Accepted, if you have any questions please VM me

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i need a knight

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i will try to spread the word around about this

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Get knights and lots of people, but i think i should be the one to approve for the UFN

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Britanninan Ranking System

Once you begin as a citizen in Britannia, you will gain a knightmare frame called Sutherland. But as you advance in your training you will gain more advanced Knightmare frames, In Britannia there are 4 ranks. Citizen, Captain, General and Senior. Each rank requires a high amount of stat points and a battle test with a Knight or an Emperor/Empress to show off your training.

Captain

When you have reached the rank of Captain, you will gain a new Knightmare Frame called Vincent Ward

-With this, you will gain two MVS (Master Vibration Swords) and this will unlock a new ability for you, Swordsmanship. The art of close-combat using swords, you are then able to be trained in swordsmanship by a knight or the emperor.

- You will also gain an extra charge of 50 to your battery, which will also increase the defense stat by 50 points.

Requirements
    The minimum requirements to become a Captain is the stat points of 200-175-150 and it could be arranged in any order.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

General

Once you have reached the rank of a general, you will gain a new knightmare frame called Gloucester

- With this rank, in addition to your MVS, you will gain:
    1) A Drill that does double the damage of a MVS

2) A Giant Cannon, which unlocks a new ability for you, Canons which is the art of long-distant powerful attacks by concentrating energy.

Requirements

To become a general, you need the stat points of 300-275-250 in any arranged order, and permission from your swordsman trainer. You will then need a battle test with one of the knights or the emperor. You can have 3 battle tests a week.

Senior

Once you reach the rank of a Senior, you will gain the strongest mass-produced knightmare frame in Britannia: The Gareth

- With this, you will get two Hadron Cannons that are mounted into your arms, 8 missile rockets located around the upper-body and machine cannons located on your shoulder.

- When you are a senior, it means you are qualified to take up students and start teaching, you will also be able to lead a division into war.

Requirements

To reach the rank of a senior, you will need the stat points of 400-275-350 in any arranged order, and master either Swordsmanship or Cannon abilities, you will then take a battle test only with the Emperor to showoff your skills, once you have been approved, you may start teaching.

Sorry for the late post, I've been busy today But for anyone joining Britannia this information is crucial

Special Announcement!

Since most people have no clue about these weapons, I will soon enough make a post including all weapons, armor and techniques that will be taught during training, I will also make a custom weapon thread with rules that follow for each rank, till then keep on rockin'

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Code Geass is my 2nd fave anime but i don't think i will participate in this RPG

all i can say GOOD LUCK

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    Code Geass is my 2nd fave anime but i don't think i will participate in this RPG

all i can say GOOD LUCK
    How so? We need members and given time this could really have a great outcome. If there's any concerns you have or problems please let me know

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Name - Sib Roshi

Nation - United Federation Of Nations!

Rank - Knight of 1

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Name - Sib Roshi

Nation - United Federation Of Nations!

Rank - Knight of 1

Approved from me, please contact JiraiyaRIPforever and join the group And if you have any suggestions or questions send them my way

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Approved from me, please contact JiraiyaRIPforever and join the group And if you have any suggestions or questions send them my way
    Done ^^ And I will.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Done ^^ And I will.
    I approve , Knight of one is chosen :D

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

United Federation of Nations

Link to Discussion Thread
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/gro...cussionid=6309

Empress - Caty (JirayiaRIPforever)

Knightmare Frame: Guren Seiten Eight Elements

Specification: Height 4.51 Meters
    Weight 7.51 Metric Tonnes
    Power Source Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
    Stats - Attck 600 - Defense 600 - Speed 600

Design Features
    Harken Booster × 3 (2 on the shoulders and 1 in the arm)
    Landspinner Propulsion System
    Cockpit Ejection System
    Factsphere Sensor
    Energy Wing System
    Radiant Wave Based Shielding Technology

Knight 1-Sib Roshi(Siberia)

Stats - Attack 500 - Defense 475 - Speed 525

Height 4.53 meters
    Weight 9.33 metric tons

Design Features
    Optional Air Glide Wing System
    Landspinner propulsion system
    Cockpit Ejection System

Armament:
    2x Electrified Wrist-mounted Slash Harkens (retractable) (can double as flails, as well as shields)
    1x Chest-mounted Baryon Cannon Heavenly Frightening Overlord Heavy Particle Cannon)
    1x Double-edged Short Sword (retractable)

Knight 2 - Kohana
    Knightmare Frame: Vincent

Stats - Attack 500 - Defense 450- Speed 500

General Characteristics

Height 4.44 meters
    Weight 6.99 metric tones

Design Features

Cockpit Ejection System
    Factsphere sensor
    Foot and Shoulder-mounted Landspinner propulsion system

Armament

2x Lance-Type Maser Vibration Swords (MVS)
    2x Elbow-mounted Needle Blazers
    2x Hip-mounted Slash Harkens

Optional Armaments
    1x Assault Rifle w/Grenade Launcher (MUST SPECIFY if you are going to use this and must switch it out with something else)

Knight 3 - ???
    Knightmare Frame: Shinkiro

Stats - Attack 350 - Defense 550- Speed 400

General Characteristics
    Height 4.67 meters
    Weight 8.06 metric tons

Design Features

Absolute Defense Field
    Druid System
    Fortress Mode
    Integrated Air Glide Wing System
    Landspinner propulsion system
    Factsphere Sensor

Armament

2x Wrist-mounted Hadron Cannons (fires spherical-shaped blasts, not continuous beams).
    1x Chest-mounted Diffusion Structure Phase Transition Cannon (a.k.a. Zero Beam) (can be fired without the prism for a concentrated attack) (Primary Weapon).
    2x Slash Harkens concealed within both knees.

Knight 4 - ???
    Knightmare Frame: Zangetsu

Stats - Attack 500- Defense 425- Speed 475

Height 4.68 meters
    Weight 8.09 metric tons (9.08 metric tons in Flight-Enabled version)

Design Features

Cockpit Ejection System
    Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system
    Radiant wave surger-based shield

Armament
    1x Seidoutou
    2x Shoulder-mounted Machine Gun Turrets
    2x Hien Souga-type Slash Harkens
    (1x Left-Chest mounted and 1x Sword-mounted

Knight 5 - ???

Knightmare Frame: Sutherland Sieg

Stats - Attack 450- Defense 450 - Speed 500

Design Features
    Cockpit Ejection System
    Factsphere Sensor
    Radiant Wave Surger Shielding
    Integrated Float System
    Sutherland Core unit, contains an integrated float unit
    Electrical Shock System

Armament

5x Large Lance-type Slash Harkens (equipped with Wired Rocket Anchors)
    1x Belly-mounted Hyper-velocity Cannon
    6x 3-tube Missile tubes (Back-mounted near the center of the body)

Those are the main Knightmare frames of the UNF army, here is the basic knightmare frame that all citizens start with.

Gekka

stats- Attack-125 Defense-125 Speed-150

Height 4.45 meters
    Weight 7.92 metric tons

Design Features
    Cockpit Ejection System
    Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)
    Back-inbuilt Chaffsmoke Dispensing System

Armament
    1x Katen Yaibatou "Revolving Blade Sword")
    1x Left Arm-mounted Custom Hand Gun
    1x Hien Souga-type Slash Harken (Left Chest-mounted)

This is what you may pilot after given training from a knight OR from a squadran leader.

Akatsuki

Specification: Height 4.49 meters
    Weight 7.82 metric tons

Stats - Attack 200 - Defense 225 - Speed 200

Weapons:
    Assault Rifles

These are squadron leaders Knightmares which you May pilot after given approval by The Empress (caty) AND a knight, OR by 2/5 knights.

Akatsuki Command Model Zikisan

Stats- Attack-300 defense-300speed-325.

Height 4.81 meters
    Weight 8.26 metric tons (9.25 metric tons in Flight-Enabled Version)

Design Features
    Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)
    Cockpit Ejection System
    Radiation Wave-based shielding

Armament
    1x Katen Yaibatou (lit. "Revolving Blade Sword")
    2x Shoulder-mounted Machine Gun Turrets
    1x Hien Souga-type Slash Harken (Left-Chest mounted)

Optional Armaments
    1x Left (or Right) Arm-mounted 2-barrel Hand Gun
    1x Right Arm-mounted Bazooka (in rare cases)
    Right Arm-mounted Radiation Wave missiles x3
    12-tube Missile Launcher x1 (sometimes equipped to its Air Glide Wing System)

You are able to Advance by talking to me once you think you are ready then i will assign a knight to test you or i will

Long live Japan!

Last edited by JirayiaRIPforever; 01-03-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Technique list

This is a list of all the Techniques in the RPG, it will be updated over time but here is a list of what will be taught by the Knights or Emperor/Empress and can be used in battle once you have been taught them.

Beginner Techniques (These Techniques are given to you as soon as you join)

スラッシュハーケン, Surasshuhāken (Slash Harkens)
    Name: Slash Harkens
    Range: Long
    Damage: 5
    Description: A Sharp small object which could be dashed at an opponent, either to drag them towards you or it can also be used as a whip.

アサルトライフル, Asarutoraifuru (Assault Rifle)
    Name: Assault Rifle
    Damage: 3 per bullet
    Description: A standard gun used among the front lines of the Britannian army.

スタントンファ, Sutantonfā (Stun Tonfa)
    Name: Stun Tonfa
    Range: Short
    Damage: 15
    Description: A weapon located under the arm which stuns the enemy at touch.

(大型キャノン, Oogata Kyanon (Giant Cannon)
    Name: Giant Cannon
    Damage: 20
    Description: A Giant Cannon which takes long to charge, but releases a powerful blast towards the enemy.

Now here are techniques that are going to be taught and some special abilities.

MVS Technique: Charge Attack
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user will charge their Master Vibration Sword until it flashes red, an release the wave of energy towards the target.

Stun Harkens
    Description: A pilot releases their Slash Harken through their Stun Tonfa to stun the enemy from long range and drag them.

Sword Throw:
    Damage: 10
    Description: The user throws his current sword with thoughtful perception.

Drill Peck:
    Damage: 35
    Description: The user spins their drill at a fast speed and releases it's outward force towards the enemy.

Energy Release:
    Damage: 40
    Description: A more powerful version of the Giant Cannon, but takes a longer amount of time to be played.

Cannon Harkens:
    Description: The user releases their Harkens with a small blast of Energy from their Cannon, causing the Slash Harken to be extremely powerful.

Hadron Cannons:
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user opens their hands to release an enormous amount of energy towards their target.

Blaze Luminous:
    Range: none
    Damage: 0
    Description: A energy shield around the Knightmare Frame which protectsthe pilot from incoming attacks.

The list is no way near done, will be updated each day.

Now for some abilities for the knights.

Excalibur - Slash:
    Range: Medium
    Description: The Excalibur releases many slashes towards an enemy, causing much damage.

Excalibur - Energy field
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage: 65
    Description: Galahad charges the Excalibur, while charging it is susceptible from attacks up to Rank 13, and then releases one large energy wave towards a energy.

Once more knights have been added, I will add their techniques too.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Technique list

This is a list of all the Techniques in the RPG, it will be updated over time but here is a list of what will be taught by the Knights or Emperor/Empress and can be used in battle once you have been taught them.

Beginner Techniques (These Techniques are given to you as soon as you join)

スラッシュハーケン, Surasshuhāken (Slash Harkens)
    Name: Slash Harkens
    Damage: 5
    Description: A Sharp small object which could be dashed at an opponent, either to drag them towards you or it can also be used as a whip.

アサルトライフル, Asarutoraifuru (Assault Rifle)
    Name: Assault Rifle
    Damage: 3 per bullet
    Description: A standard gun used among the front lines of the Britannian army.

スタントンファ, Sutantonfā (Stun Tonfa)
    Name: Stun Tonfa
    Damage: 15
    Description: A weapon located under the arm which stuns the enemy at touch.

(大型キャノン, Oogata Kyanon (Giant Cannon)
    Name: Giant Cannon
    Description: A Giant Cannon which takes long to charge, but releases a powerful blast towards the enemy.

Now here are techniques that are going to be taught and some special abilities.

MVS Technique: Charge Attack
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user will charge their Master Vibration Sword until it flashes red, an release the wave of energy towards the target.

Stun Harkens
    Description: A pilot releases their Slash Harken through their Stun Tonfa to stun the enemy from long range and drag them.

Sword Throw:
    Damage: 10
    Description: The user throws his current sword with thoughtful perception.

Drill Peck:
    Damage: 35
    Description: The user spins their drill at a fast speed and releases it's outward force towards the enemy.

Energy Release:
    Damage: 40
    Description: A more powerful version of the Giant Cannon, but takes a longer amount of time to be played.

Cannon Harkens:
    Description: The user releases their Harkens with a small blast of Energy from their Cannon, causing the Slash Harken to be extremely powerful.

Hadron Cannons:
    Description: The user opens their hands to release an enormous amount of energy towards their target.

Blaze Luminous:
    Range: none
    Damage: 0
    Description: A energy shield around the Knightmare Frame which protectsthe pilot from incoming attacks.

The list is no way near done, will be updated each day.

Now for some abilities for the knights.

Excalibur - Slash:
    Range: Medium
    Description: The Excalibur releases many slashes towards an enemy, causing much damage.

Excalibur - Energy field
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage: 65
    Description: Galahad charges the Excalibur, while charging it is susceptible from attacks up to Rank 13, and then releases one large energy wave towards a energy.

Once more knights have been added, I will add their techniques too.
    i think We should list our own Nations abilities, so they are unique n

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JirayiaRIPforever View Post
    i think We should list our own Nations abilities, so they are unique n
    Alright, I'll get started on mine tomorrow.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Name - Kohana
    Nation - United federation of nations
    Rank - Knight

Last edited by kohana; 01-02-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kohana View Post
    Name - Kohana
    Nation - United federation of nations
    Rank - Knight
    Approved if you tell me which knight.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to implement the Geass system?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»