As we all know, Wednesday a new chapter will come out again.
Now I was wondering what are your expectations? will it be like '' Did I really wait 2 weeks for this sh*t.. I read it in 20 sec '' or will it be something like '' Pretty good chapter I can discuss about this ''
IMO It will be something like the first option.. Don't know why but I have a feeling like that.
What are your thoughts on the new chapter coming up?
Different conclusions are reached when one fact is viewed from two separate points of view. When that happens, there is no immediate way to judge which point of view is the correct one. There is no way to conclude one’s own conclusion is the correct one.
is funny how many stupid people exist in the world...
Re: expectations next chapter.
Originally Posted by ZeroYinDawn
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Bad, Bad, Bad, & B for Bad. LMAO This Manga is such A Joke IMO. LOL!
yes , yes it is and even then... you have "smart" people trying to defend against One Piece and Bleach , but okay , Lol...
OT: Well... i don't have any expectation , because... honestly... i gave up on naruto a long ago , now i'm only waiting for Tobidara , only then and there , these "smart" people will realize who is the true identity of tobi oh and about madara? he is doing is job... he is putting "this manga" together again. so... #InMadaraWeTrust.
Well that might be true, but sometimes we also get ''Did I really wait for this jacked sh*t.. ''
I used to be like that, but after some years reading various mangas, I have been thinking about the following question:
What do I get being so unconformist?
The sad answer to this question was simple: Nothing.
In the other hand, if instead of complaining about how bad a work is, I would better use my time in finding sense in what the author gives us. It's way more fun, creating discussion threads to share various point of views.
We are not in Kishimoto's shoes to be complaining as if we were his/her boss. Moreover, he is not the one who takes the most important decisions in the storyline, the true responsible behind the manga's storyline are the editors.
So the only thing I could add to this topic is: Be happy, and have fun in NB.
Like the past chapters the bulk of it will disappoint, only for the last page to salvage the quality of the chapter.
My personal prediction:
- Gaara will catch Naruto on his sand; we'll find out that the instruction from Kurama was to take him to Minato to collect some chakra from the other half of the Kyuubi.
- Minato and Kakashi will know what just happened to Naruto and the Bijuu, but will begrudgingly decide to stay put to ensure that Madara doesn't get the other Rinnegan eye.
- Killer Bee will slightly emerge from the Hachibi tentacle barely being alive, we will learn that the Hachibi cut off the tentacle to keep Bee alive until he can receive medical attention from a high-level medic.
- Even though all 9 bijuu will be in the Gedo, Madara will decide not to start the process of creating the Juubi until he has the other half of the Kyuubi. We'll see him head in the direction of Gaara and Naruto, but will be stopped by Sasuke; who we will see has undergone a partial Sennn transformation.
- Sasuke standing in front of Madara will be the end of the chapter.
Last edited by adeshina365; 01-12-2014 at 05:02 PM.
It will just be a standard chapter, and no reason to be more pissed, if you waited longer. That is the most stupid reason in the world. Two weeks are not much, and IT IS NOT KISHI WHO TOOK A BREAK, IT's THE MAGAZINE. Now stop ridicules threads pls.