Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Hope you like it and i didn't made this....dattebayo!
     
         

  2. #2
    Uchiha Avenger Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    4th Shinobi World War Battlefield
    Posts
    1,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat Signature. Dat last Death
    Note Game. Dat time when I was
    Mello for my first time and
    was the first Mello to trick
    Kira to vote for me last,
    killing himself... ALL PRAISE
    LORD SASUKE!
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruko uzumaki View Post
    Hope you like it and i didn't made this....dattebayo!
    Naruko. Just noticed this in your name. Was it always like that? I must have been blind ._.
     
         

  3. #3
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo View Post
    Naruko. Just noticed this in your name. Was it always like that? I must have been blind ._.
    It was like that from the first day......dattebayo!
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    where is the nude art of MEI TERUMI that I requested.!!

    you better work fast, I'm getting impatient.!!

     
         

  5. #5
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    where is the nude art of MEI TERUMI that I requested.!!

    you better work fast, I'm getting impatient.!!

    I am not going to do it...dattebayo!!!!!!
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruko uzumaki View Post
    I am not going to do it...dattebayo!!!!!!
    why the help not.??

    It's not like I'm not asking you to jump into the fire.!!

    and btw, was your name always naruko.??

    always thought it was naruto.!! I don't know why....1!
     
         

  7. #7
    -
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Just a question.

    Why do you always end your sentence or post with dattebayo?
     
         

  8. #8
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    why the help not.??

    It's not like I'm not asking you to jump into the fire.!!

    and btw, was your name always naruko.??

    always thought it was naruto.!! I don't know why....1!
    Yes it was always like that...and no no no i am not going to do it...ask someone else...dattebayo!


    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaNagashi View Post
    Just a question.

    Why do you always end your sentence or post with dattebayo?
    Bcz i like to copy...naruto...dattebayo!
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaNagashi View Post
    Just a question.

    Why do you always end your sentence or post with dattebayo?
    well isn't that obvious, she is CAA... RAIZEEE...!!

     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruko uzumaki View Post
    Yes it was always like that...and no no no i am not going to do it...ask someone else...dattebayo!




    Bcz i like to copy...naruto...dattebayo!
    I gave you perfect opportunity to spread your art skills and this is how you treat me.....!!

    pssst.!!

    well its not like you were any good at it anyways.!!

    your art sucked anyway.!!

    lol.!!

    JK.!!

     
         

  11. #11
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    well isn't that obvious, she is CAA... RAIZEEE...!!

    And what does that mean?...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    I gave you perfect opportunity to spread your art skills and this is how you treat me.....!!

    pssst.!!

    well its not like you were any good at it anyways.!!

    your art sucked anyway.!!

    lol.!!

    JK.!!

    .........Your spamming...dattebayo!
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruko uzumaki View Post
    And what does that mean?...dattebayo!


    .........Your spamming...dattebayo!
    I was just recently unbanned after a week, and you are trying to get me banned again.!!

    well that's not very nice.!!
     
         

  13. #13
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    I was just recently unbanned after a week, and you are trying to get me banned again.!!

    well that's not very nice.!!
    I didn't reported you i am not that cruel...dattebayo!
     
         

  14. #14
    Novus Ordo Seculorum LuanGX's Avatar
    Status
    LuanGX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Plain of the Immortals
    Posts
    2,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    With great power comes great
    responsibility
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Killer bee is the best when it comes down to rap,i laughed all the way from the beginning to the end of the video.
    Good job in finding this video.
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruko uzumaki View Post
    I didn't reported you i am not that cruel...dattebayo!
    then why you NO MAKE ME THAT PIC.!!

     
         

  16. #16
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuanGX View Post
    Killer bee is the best when it comes down to rap,i laughed all the way from the beginning to the end of the video.
    Good job in finding this video.
    Thank you very much at last some one commented about the video....dattebayo!
    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    then why you NO MAKE ME THAT PIC.!!

    Sorry but i can't....dattebayo!
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruko uzumaki View Post
    Thank you very much at last some one commented about the video....dattebayo!


    Sorry but i can't....dattebayo!
    How about we make a deal.!!

    I find you a nude pic of hyuga neji and you draw me a nude pic of Mei terumi.!!

    sound fair.!!

     
         

  18. #18
    Witch Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    How about we make a deal.!!

    I find you a nude pic of hyuga neji and you draw me a nude pic of Mei terumi.!!

    sound fair.!!

    O/////////O still no...dattebayo!!!!
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Killer Bee sings the Macarena...dattebayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruko uzumaki View Post
    O/////////O still no...dattebayo!!!!
    are you asexual.??
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •