Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Hello guys, I am bored a bit and one question bothers me a bit. If Naruto never becomes Kurama jin again then what would he need to keep same place as BSM Naruto or at least close to it.

    I can only see two scenarios:

    1) SM Naruto with FTG v2 and Kushina chakra's chains - Where would you put him in top 10
    2) KCSM Naruto with FTG v2 and Kushina chaka's chains - Where would you put him in top 10

    Do you think First point could be enough or no ?

    If not then could Second point be enough or still not... ?

    If you think not, then what in your opinion Naruto would need to reach BSM Naruto with Kurama's level ?

    My opinion about Naruto versions mentioned by me above places in top 5



    top 5 (with SM Naruto with FTG v2 and Kushina chakra's chains)
    1. Juubi jin Obito
    2. Madara
    3. Hashirama
    4. EMS Sasuke with PS
    5. SM Naruto with FTG v2 and Kushina chakra's chains

    top 5 (with KCSM Naruto with FTG v2 and Kushina chaka's chains)
    1. Juubi Jin Obito
    2. Madara
    3. Hashirama
    4. KCSM Naruto with FTG v2 and Kushina chaka's chains/ EMS Sasuke with PS
    5. Healthy Nagato



    Remember gap created by difference of sheer power can be covered by Great skills(SOSP defeated and sealed Juubi)

    Thanks for reading !

    Please share your thoughts
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,316
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    EMS sauce > naruto with Pa and ma
    EMS sauce > naruto w/o
     
         

  3. #3
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,835
    NERP
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    I think Naruto needs to awaken a new level of Sage Mode.

    Kabuto's DSM is superior to Naruto's, IMO. If Naruto could awaken Kabuto-like SM, plus get FTG, I think he'd be top 5.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    EMS sauce > naruto with Pa and ma
    EMS sauce > naruto w/o
    Off-topic

    you are butthurt, get cookie and clear you mind. Really you have to open your eyes and read my thread not writting about your dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jane the Killer View Post
    I think Naruto needs to awaken a new level of Sage Mode.

    Kabuto's DSM is superior to Naruto's, IMO. If Naruto could awaken Kabuto-like SM, plus get FTG, I think he'd be top 5.
    Most likely , nice idea.

    But could it be enough to match BSM Naruto ?... we saw in the manga.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Raekwon26's Avatar
    Status
    Raekwon26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,265
    .......
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    B-B-B-But, he has Sage Mode?

    He doesn't need one, but it'll be funny if he does.
     
         

  6. #6
    Warning Spoiler Ahead -Spoiler-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Spoiler- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Location
    Hall of Injustice #TH
    Resident Comic book Guru
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Jane the Killer View Post
    I think Naruto needs to awaken a new level of Sage Mode.

    Kabuto's DSM is superior to Naruto's, IMO. If Naruto could awaken Kabuto-like SM, plus get FTG, I think he'd be top 5.
    Kabuto Sm was superior due to experiment not something he awaken. the snake sage mode didnt even grant he durability like what the toad sage mode did.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon26 View Post
    B-B-B-But, he has Sage Mode?

    He doesn't need one, but it'll be funny if he does.
    , please re-read my thread and answer for my question.

    Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    Kabuto Sm was superior due to experiment not something he awaken. the snake sage mode didnt even grant he durability like what the toad sage mode did.
    ^^ True
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,316
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Off-topic

    you are butthurt, get cookie and clear you mind. Really you have to open your eyes and read my thread not writting about your dream.


    Most likely , nice idea.

    But could it be enough to match BSM Naruto ?... we saw in the manga.

    lel Pa and ma make no difference.
     
         

  9. #9
    Warning Spoiler Ahead -Spoiler-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Spoiler- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Location
    Hall of Injustice #TH
    Resident Comic book Guru
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    lel Pa and ma make no difference.
    you know that ma and pa wasnt mention not even once in OP post right?
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    lel Pa and ma make no difference.

    Just going off topic: alone yes, with frog summons maybe a bit. However do not forget about flying thunder god technique which well utilized with Naruto using his clones to surprise attacks along with frog summons and ma and pa could be formidable opponent.

    Anyway you didn't read my thread. I mentioned Kushina's chakra chains + FTG v2... so I still wait for your reply

    I think you understimate this hypothetical Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    you know that ma and pa wasnt mention not even once in OP post right?
    , exactly
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,316
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Just going off topic: alone yes, with frog summons maybe a bit. However do not forget about flying thunder god technique which well utilized with Naruto using his clones to surprise attacks along with frog summons and ma and pa could be formidable opponent.

    Anyway you didn't read my thread. I mentioned Kushina's chakra chains + FTG v2... so I still wait for your reply

    I think you understimate this hypothetical Naruto.
    i don't. we all know naruto has the speed. and tho he hasn't his moms chains. he never did it outside where the seals was kept inside is body.

    But KCM cannot defeat EMS sasuke yet. KCSM can't either since sauce has Complete susano/PS
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    i don't. we all know naruto has the speed. and tho he hasn't his moms chains. he never did it outside where the seals was kept inside is body.

    But KCM cannot defeat EMS sasuke yet. KCSM can't either since sauce has Complete susano/PS
    Ok I know, but this is "If something" case

    Do you really think KCSM Naruto with FTG v2(Minato's master) and Kushina chakra chains(Kushina's mastery) would do no difference at least ?
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,316
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Ok I know, but this is "If something" case

    Do you really think KCSM Naruto with FTG v2(Minato's master) and Kushina chakra chains(Kushina's mastery) would do no difference at least ?
    he hasn't kushina chains.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    he hasn't kushina chains.
    Mr. smartass BUT IF HE HAS THEM + FTG v2... could it make difference ?

    JUST HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION, use your imagination adding Minato's FTG v2 feats and Kshina's chakra chains feats to Naruto.

    Just answer this
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,316
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Mr. smartass BUT IF HE HAS THEM + FTG v2... could it make difference ?

    JUST HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION, use your imagination adding Minato's FTG v2 feats and Kshina's chakra chains feats to Naruto.

    Just answer this

    now i finally undestand. i didn't eat a cookie. but it would make it yeah. since Kushiha chains > full Kyuubi i would think he could solo most out of top ten. i mean there was almost no escaping thus
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    now i finally undestand. i didn't eat a cookie. but it would make it yeah. since Kushiha chains > full Kyuubi i would think he could solo most out of top ten. i mean there was almost no escaping thus
    Thanks I am glad we agree to this

    + rep for you for giving me answer finally after this long our debate lol
     
         
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; 01-11-2014 at 03:46 PM.

  17. #17
    Mugiwara Rokudaime Hokage Naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Rokudaime Hokage Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,477
    Location
    UK
    "The conqueror has come,
    armored by the storms and
    commanding lightning." -
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei:
    Volume 7
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    The thing is, Naruto's avatar was the answer to Susanoo (both big and give good protection). He still would need large jutsus to compete with Susanoo or Hashirama's Bhudda etc
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Hokage Naruto View Post
    The thing is, Naruto's avatar was the answer to Susanoo (both big and give good protection). He still would need large jutsus to compete with Susanoo or Hashirama's Bhudda etc
    Well chakra chains were able to stop Full Kurama... I doubt Sussano is above it, even PS.

    He could spam clones and use Mini TBB from all sides teleporting to different angles by using FTG
     
         
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; 01-11-2014 at 03:54 PM.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,316
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Thanks I am glad we agree to this

    + rep for you for giving me answer finally after this long our debate lol
    haha. i'm sorry i didn't understand you at first i will not open my mouth so quickly the next time
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,366
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Powers No Kurama Naruto would need to be close to BSM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    haha. i'm sorry i didn't understand you at first i will not open my mouth so quickly the next time
    no problem friend , the most imporatant is fact that we could finally understood each other
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •