Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?

one question and one request

question:how to record a video with what programm.?i used fraps but it record slow video and it's size is 900 mb for 2 min.
    second plz if you know deidara amv's put it here

Member Sapiens Sequax Sex Semita's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I became insane with long
    intervals of horrible
    sanity.-Poe

Re: one question and one request

900 mb for 2 minutes the **** man 4k video wouldn't even be close to that

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aVague View Post
    question:how to record a video with what programm.?i used fraps but it record slow video and it's size is 900 mb for 2 min.
    second plz if you know deidara amv's put it here
    if u want to make an amv u should download the episodes tht u want....
    however u can use hypercam to record...... but it doesn't go well

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?

Quote Originally Posted by ArthosDart View Post
    if u want to make an amv u should download the episodes tht u want....
    however u can use hypercam to record...... but it doesn't go well
    and how to record wha is screen showing , with what ?(not hypercam)

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aVague View Post
    and how to record wha is screen showing , with what ?(not hypercam)
    y do u want so bad? r u tryin to make an AMV?

this website shws some programs..... im srry but is in Portuguese if u use chrome u can translate

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?

Quote Originally Posted by ArthosDart View Post
    y do u want so bad? r u tryin to make an AMV?

this website shws some programs..... im srry but is in Portuguese if u use chrome u can translate
    ty will see

Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

If you want to make AMVs, recording is not the option. Recording would be to use for a let's play of a game or tutorial of something computer wise or maybe to talk about fan theories while providing the actual webpage on the screen. If you want to record, I really can't help you there, but here are some AMV tips.

The right program: There are tons of programs. Some are free, some aren't. More expenseive and programs that actually cost something are better. You get more effects. You're paying for better. However, you don't need money to make a fanastic video. Windows movie maker 2.6 and Windows live movie maker are free. The former has tons of plug ins and many people use it and the latter runs tons of files and is really easy to use. There are alternative ways to get the priced programs, but I'd advise against it.

Getting clips: You can download episodes of whatever you want from the internet. Trust me, you can find out how and anything you want is out there. Just have patience. Some will be in mkv format. There are great free converting software. Freemake for HD and anything or Any video converter. I use both. Videopad is also a great side program to use on the side. You can basically use free programs to make what a priced one could do. You could also burn clips from a DVD. I believe handbrake is the best tool, but I'm not familiar with that method. A quick Google search will help you.

Making the video: Patience, but most important, be motivated and have an idea, a story you want to tell. I can't stress the latter enough.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    If you want to make AMVs, recording is not the option. Recording would be to use for a let's play of a game or tutorial of something computer wise or maybe to talk about fan theories while providing the actual webpage on the screen. If you want to record, I really can't help you there, but here are some AMV tips.

The right program: There are tons of programs. Some are free, some aren't. More expenseive and programs that actually cost something are better. You get more effects. You're paying for better. However, you don't need money to make a fanastic video. Windows movie maker 2.6 and Windows live movie maker are free. The former has tons of plug ins and many people use it and the latter runs tons of files and is really easy to use. There are alternative ways to get the priced programs, but I'd advise against it.

Getting clips: You can download episodes of whatever you want from the internet. Trust me, you can find out how and anything you want is out there. Just have patience. Some will be in mkv format. There are great free converting software. Freemake for HD and anything or Any video converter. I use both. Videopad is also a great side program to use on the side. You can basically use free programs to make what a priced one could do. You could also burn clips from a DVD. I believe handbrake is the best tool, but I'm not familiar with that method. A quick Google search will help you.

Making the video: Patience, but most important, be motivated and have an idea, a story you want to tell. I can't stress the latter enough.
    the only thing motivating me to make amv is a good song(and good anime)