Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Leave it be.

Inch and Baldy's Art Shop

Inch and Baldy's Art Shop

Welcome, my friends! You have stumbled upon the art shop of two of NarutoBase's most popular up and coming artists: The incomparable Baldy, and myself. For the past several weeks, we have been working to revolutionize the graphic art NarutoBase users identify themselves with.

While our work obviously dazzles any who see it with aesthetic beauty, we are, at heart, artists, and as such we find it necessary that our art speaks on issues that go beyond this website. With that having been said, do not be alarmed if you gaze upon any of our work and find yourself pondering the complexities of the racial and sexual oppression that occurred during World War II.

We have, however, decided that we need to give more people an oppurtunity to request work from us, and thus, we came to the conclusion that opening an art shop was the only logical things to do. And that is why you're reading this thread! For this, my friends, is our art shop. Without further ado, here are some examples of our work:

Baldy's work:

Inch's work:

*The banner at the top of the shop.

Having seen examples of our art, I am confident that you may be now drooling at the mouth to request your own art. For this purpose, I have stolen the template used by the Iwagakure art shop in order for people to request work, though I have made some slight modifications. Simply fill out the following form and submit it as a reply to this thread.

PHP Code:
    [B]Art Type:[/B] (Hereplease remove this text and state what form of art you are requestingbe it an avatarsignaturebanner or even a bio!)
    [
    B]Renders/stocks:[/B] (Hereplease remove this text and provide a link to the picture you'd like use to utilize during the creation of our art.)
    [B]Size:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and indicate the dimensions you would like your piece to be, if applicable.)
    [B]Underlying Meaning:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and explain to us what you want your art to say on a deeper level.  This is important.)
    [B]Other:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and provide any other information you want us to bear in mind while working on your piece.) 

After submitting your request, one, or perhaps both, of us will complete your request for you in a (possibly) timely manner.

But of course, this is also a place where we hope that others will stop by to discuss art in general, as all of your thoughts on the subject are crucial to furthering our own artistic ideas.

Thank you for stopping by the shop.

Status
    Jul 2014
    All Hail Juichydaime Hokage,
    Nathan!

Re: Inch and Baldy's Art Shop

Art Type : Full looks pic for my character (Biography)
    Renders /stocks : I dont actually have any
    Size: You can hace any put it should look big
    Underlying Meaning:
    You can take the looks description from my bio its in sig. The Hyūga (I kniw its bad I am working on making it good, and thats why I need this)
    Other:
    When designing the outfit please make it black with navy blue, and a Hyuga symbol at the chest left side

Last edited by Waaiz; 12-18-2014 at 08:01 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Juichydaime Hokage

Art Type: Avatar
    Renders/stocks:

Size: As it is.
    Underlying Meaning: I want more swag added to it.
    Other: I request that both of you try. Make the ultimate avatar, merging both your work together!

Status
    Feb 2013
    I am punny.

Art Type: Just an avatar. My body isn't ready for a bio yet.
    Renders/stocks: Piece
    Size:150x300 intricate, layered pixels of art.
    Underlying Meaning: I want this art piece to not only look pleasing to the retinas, but also work the mind. I want it's meaning to have a meaning. I want it to have a yin to it's yang. I want it to look vicious with his sword and arrow, but also peaceful with his calm look. I am sure you can achieve this, and it will be no small feat my two artists.
    Other: You two are my heros. Please don't let me down, please. You know Baldy has five Inches under his pants?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by The Noob View Post
    Art Type : Full looks pic for my character (Biography)
    Renders /stocks : I dont actually have any
    Size: You can hace any put it should look big
    Underlying Meaning:
    You can take the looks description from my bio its in sig. The Hyūga (I kniw its bad I am working on making it good, and thats why I need this)
    Other:
    When designing the outfit please make it black with navy blue, and a Hyuga symbol at the chest left side
    Completed. I didn't know what the hyuga symbol looked like, so I didn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Renders/stocks:

Size: As it is.
    Underlying Meaning: I want more swag added to it.
    Other: I request that both of you try. Make the ultimate avatar, merging both your work together!
    Unfortunately, Baldy is currently on leave of absence, so I tried to bear his artistic style in mind when working on this. I did my best to combine his style of painting over images with mine of rendering, cropping and adding images in.

The underlying theme of this piece is the horrors that modern petrocapitalism has inflected on the people of many middle eastern countries, though I think that goes without saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Art Type: Just an avatar. My body isn't ready for a bio yet.
    Renders/stocks: Piece
    Size:150x300 intricate, layered pixels of art.
    Underlying Meaning: I want this art piece to not only look pleasing to the retinas, but also work the mind. I want it's meaning to have a meaning. I want it to have a yin to it's yang. I want it to look vicious with his sword and arrow, but also peaceful with his calm look. I am sure you can achieve this, and it will be no small feat my two artists.
    Other: You two are my heros. Please don't let me down, please. You know Baldy has five Inches under his pants?
    Finished. I think this piece speaks for itself.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Mazu (/O^O)/

Art Type: Avy
    Renders/stocks:
    Size: Regular non premium user size
    Underlying Meaning: It needs more epicosity basically.
    Other: Both of you join together to make a godly avy u___u

that is all

thanks!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Omg... I want one of these
    You can just use my current one!!

Art Type: Avatar!
    Renders/stocks: Use the one I'm using. Or create a new one with either of these (or any other you'd like):

Size: Non-Premium
    Underlying Meaning: I just want to have a piece of your art. Express your most inner fears and regrets, joys and excitements. Go crazy.
    Other: Go. Crazy.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Rosinante

Renders/stocks: Use my avatar boyz
    Size: 150x200
    Underlying Meaning: quack
    Other: Just put your soul into it. Yeah..

Status
    Jul 2014
    All Hail Juichydaime Hokage,
    Nathan!

LEL I thought you a pro. v.v

Status
    May 2013
    ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​

Inch's work? Who you tryna fool, ya idiot, that is a painting titled "Random hoe i done" by Kobe "damn son you good" Bryant.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by leathercandle View Post
    Art Type: Avy
    Renders/stocks:
    Size: Regular non premium user size
    Underlying Meaning: It needs more epicosity basically.
    Other: Both of you join together to make a godly avy u___u

that is all

thanks!
    I do hope that you enjoy your piece. When gazing upon it, it may help to bear the pope's role in the end of communism in poland in mind, as this played a heavy influence on this piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Omg... I want one of these
    You can just use my current one!!

Art Type: Avatar!
    Renders/stocks: Use the one I'm using. Or create a new one with either of these (or any other you'd like):

Size: Non-Premium
    Underlying Meaning: I just want to have a piece of your art. Express your most inner fears and regrets, joys and excitements. Go crazy.
    Other: Go. Crazy.
    Alas, pieces that focus on madness are usually Baldy's area of expertise, but he's on temporary leave of absence as he is overseas looking for more inspiration. I tried to draw upon the complete mental insanity that smoking cannabis causes though, and thus yours is a somewhat modern political piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Renders/stocks: Use my avatar boyz
    Size: 150x200
    Underlying Meaning: quack
    Other: Just put your soul into it. Yeah..
    This piece focuses on the modern world's unacceptable behavior of objectifying women. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Noob View Post
    LEL I thought you a pro. v.v
    I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. Don't you like what I made for you? I spent hours upon hours using my drawing pad to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Tiger View Post

Inch's work? Who you tryna fool, ya idiot, that is a painting titled "Random hoe i done" by Kobe "damn son you good" Bryant.
    Please do not besmirch my artistic reputation. If I say I made it, I made it.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post
    I do hope that you enjoy your piece. When gazing upon it, it may help to bear the pope's role in the end of communism in poland in mind, as this played a heavy influence on this piece.

Alas, pieces that focus on madness are usually Baldy's area of expertise, but he's on temporary leave of absence as he is overseas looking for more inspiration. I tried to draw upon the complete mental insanity that smoking cannabis causes though, and thus yours is a somewhat modern political piece.

This piece focuses on the modern world's unacceptable behavior of objectifying women. Enjoy.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. Don't you like what I made for you? I spent hours upon hours using my drawing pad to make it.

I have never been happier in my entire life. And I'm going to subscribe to this thread.
    (Btw, this avy actually looks really really good, I'm so impressed)

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

PHP Code:
    Art TypeHere, please remove this text and state what form of art you are requesting, be it an avatar, signature, banner or even a bio!) avatar art
    Renders/stocks: (Here, please remove this text and provide a link to the picture you'd like use to utilize during the creation of our art.) use my current ava
    Size: (Here, please remove this text and indicate the dimensions you would like your piece to be, if applicable.) 150x300
    Underlying Meaning: (Here, please remove this text and explain to us what you want your art to say on a deeper level. This is important.) Make it edgy
    Other: (Here, please remove this text and provide any other information you want us to bear in mind while working on your piece.) u know I like edgy

Status
    Jul 2012
    Puff, puff, pass

Art Type:Avatar
    Renders/stocks:
    Size: One inch
    Underlying Meaning: The avatar should be psychological and melancholic, engulfed by their regret.
    Other:

Last edited by Klad; 12-20-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Mazu (/O^O)/

Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post

This is the most majestic thing I've ever seen u____u

Status
    Mar 2012
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

Renders/stocks:

Size: Non-premium
    Underlying Meaning: Idk. I never know exactly what i want
    Other:
    Make it pwetty. T.T

Status
    May 2013
    ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​

Yo inch, can i join as a helper for this shop? i am know for art that is way ahead of my time too, art that makes the viewer go weak in their knees and yearn for a degree in liberal arts from obeezy. i have a degree in art from yale, and one in philosophy from dr. seuss.
    work:

Status
    Mar 2014
    Be careful of what you wish
    for 'cause your wish may turn
    out to be your worst
    nightmare.

Renders/stocks: Got none
    Size: 150 × 200
    Underlying Meaning: The avatar should be two - expressioned, evil and good, joy and sadness, pride and humility all blending into one another causing a kind of harmony between them. I believe that is achievable.
    Other: Hope you read my mind.
    Use a picture of Incredible Hulk and spread the Xmas fun

Last edited by The Original; 12-22-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    ⓧ_ⓧ

Gimme a santa hat, monockle and a joint from tha mouth, and a little fish within the hydrification water coming from him
    on Waindetsu here (avy is stock)

Status
    May 2013
    ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​

if you let me in you get the following benefits:

• college scholarships
    • ability to find inspiration anywhere
    • hoes
    • weapons, like airbrushes and spray paints
    • bacon

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»