Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    DOUGWESLEY
    <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ Lawliet's Avatar Request Thread ◕‿◕

Is no longer taking requests until further notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

When i finish your request i'll link you. Make sure you read the rules:

[Remember, i take time out of my day to make avatars for you. I ask for nothing in return but for you to be polite and to read and follow my rules before you request]

Rules

BEFORE YOU REQUEST

- DO NOT REQUEST ANYTHING FROM ME IF YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO USE IT FOR 2 HOURS/TWO DAYS/FIVE DAYS etc.
    - Examples of my work are placed in a spoiler below. If you don't like it, don't request from me.
    - It's rude to request the same image from more than one person.
    - You need atleast 50 posts to request.
    - You must provide a High Quality Stock and place it in a spoiler.

High Quality:

Low Quality:

- I can tell which stocks i can work with and which ones i can't. If i find something wrong with your request i will let you know.
    - To reduce chances of rejection happening, provide me with more than one stock to start with.
    - If i don't say anything about your request- it's fine and i'm working on it.
    - Don't spam this thread and make sure your signature is off before you post.
    [Before you post, scroll down and uncheck the 'Show your signature' box.]
    - Normal forum rules apply.

AFTER YOU REQUEST

- If you don't like what i've made/don't want it anymore/don't want me to make your avatar, tell me so i don't waste my time working on it/so i can give it to someone else.
    - Know that i do not save my work. Once i've made an avatar- that's it! i can not change it and won't edit anything for you UNLESS i've specifically asked you.
    - You can request once every 4 weeks. Don't come back after 6 hours asking for a new avatar.
    - Do not, i repeat, do NOT use my avatars on any other forum/site without my knowledge. These avatars are made for use on NB and only NB.
    - I have zero tolerance for people who 'steal' other people's works. So if you have done this then ask me for an avatar - i may just ignore your request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Examples:

These are examples of what i've made before. You are not allowed to use them.

[I] [II] [III] [IV] [V] [VI] [VII] [VIII] [IX] [X] [XI] [XII] [XIII] [XIV] [XV]
    [XVI][XVII][XVIII][XIX]
    [XX][XXI][XXII][XXIII][XXIV][XXV]

Last edited by Lawliet; 04-10-2014 at 04:25 AM.