Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 66 of 66
  1. #51
    dm1202's Avatar
    Status
    dm1202 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    Posts
    12,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Saito stands before the four and glares at the abnormal looking one in front with no light in his eyes as if Saito was under a calm trance.

    Saito: I do not wish to fight you. i just noticed a hawk resembling many from the land of iron and i knew that fellow samurai was soon approaching. So i waiting for your arrival, willing to travel with you all back to my homeland, the Land of Iron.

    To show that he had no plans of being hostile, slowly raised both of his hands to both sides of his head making him the most vulnerable for an attack. Saito stood there keeping his composure without changing the almost dead looking expression from his face as he waited for the other's approval.
     
         

  2. #52
    YG 400's Avatar
    Status
    YG 400 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Mayuri smiles and keeps on running at the man and leaps in the air and grabs his sword on his back. The sword is extended out straight down towards the man. It is an attempt to see how the man moves and his true ability.

    "Experiment Experiment Experiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    Mayuri starts to get off his rocker and lose his mind. All he wants to do is experiment on the next few samurais that comes out since his leader would like to see how they do now.
     
         

  3. #53
    dm1202's Avatar
    Status
    dm1202 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    Posts
    12,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Quote Originally Posted by Satān View Post
    Mayuri smiles and keeps on running at the man and leaps in the air and grabs his sword on his back. The sword is extended out straight down towards the man. It is an attempt to see how the man moves and his true ability.

    "Experiment Experiment Experiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    Mayuri starts to get off his rocker and lose his mind. All he wants to do is experiment on the next few samurais that comes out since his leader would like to see how they do now.
    As saito notices the freakishly looking one leaping chanting ecstatically as he leaps and comes down upon Saito with his sword. At that moment, molds and focuses chakra to his legs before using them to push off the ground allowing him to back step from his opponents diving arial attack. As he increases the distance between them into 5m's, with his left hand Saito grabs hold of his katana and draws it from the saya that hangs on his right hip.

    He then takes his right hand and places it on the hilt close to the pummel of the sword holding the sword at an angle of 45 to Saito's arms with to point end of the blade at eye level. Saito's left leg is leading forward while the knee is slightly bent, and his left foot back facing the left with that knee also slightly bent. the weight of his body is properly divided due to his feet being shoulder with apart, making his stance strong and steading for a defensive tactic but also adaptable to make and offensive strike.

    Saito: I didn't want to engage you in battle but it seems that is not a choice.

    Instead of being aggressive, much like his opponent he decided to wait for the opponent's next move to properly react to.
     
         

  4. #54
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Genji wanted to leave, but seeing Mayuri so eager to fight, he decided to wait and see what his opponent was capable of. Push him from the start. If he can handle it, he's worth coming with us, if he cant its fine since we have to go. Dont go easy on him Then he watched Mayuri's opponent with attention to evaluate his skills
     
         

  5. #55
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obsessed with Fairy Tail now.
    ._.
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    As he watches the battle unfold, Ulquiorra felt a sudden urge to test his strength as well. Turning toward the one known as Genji, he inspects him once more. The figure seemed strong, but Ulquiorra'd had enough of sitting idle; there had been countless opportunities for battle that had escaped him during his stay within Kirigakure. Mind drifting off, he pondered of what his village had accomplished as the months went by, and questioned whether it was his own villagers' lack of initiative to set off into the world and conquer. Ulquiorra shook this off, now was not the time for such thoughts, although the idea seemed to have embedded itself and would not leave his mind at rest.

    Would he be able to battle this man without a clear state of mind? Ulquiorra wondered. Whatever the outcome, he decides to take this risk in order to determine the extent of his abilities.

    He unsheathes his sword and steps back slowly, stopping right outside of the man's short range. The Espada's choice of stance; his left hand toward the bottom of the hilt with the same form that he had gripped the scabbard with, while the hilt, lowered down to where his abdominal muscles are located, at a fists distance away. The blade raised to point directly toward the figure's throat while maintaining the standard rigid posture, with the shoulders parallel and the knees straight but not locked, his left foot slightly aback and his right foot forward.

    "You." Ulquiorra exclaims as the clashing of swords are heard in the background. "The spectating has become rather dull, draw your sword so that we may become familiarized with our own selves."
     
         
    Last edited by Mudo; 02-24-2014 at 01:57 AM.

  6. #56
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    As he watches the battle unfold, Ulquiorra felt a sudden urge to test his strength as well. Turning toward the one known as Genji, he inspects him once more. The figure seemed strong, but Ulquiorra'd had enough of sitting idle; there had been countless opportunities for battle that had escaped him during his stay within Kirigakure. Mind drifting off, he pondered of what his village had accomplished as the months went by, and questioned whether it was his own villagers' lack of initiative to set off into the world and conquer. Ulquiorra shook this off, now was not the time for such thoughts, although the idea seemed to have embedded itself and would not leave his mind at rest.

    Would he be able to battle this man without a clear state of mind? Ulquiorra wondered. Whatever the outcome, he decides to take this risk in order to determine the extent of his abilities.

    He unsheathes his sword and steps back slowly, stopping right outside of the man's short range. The Espada's choice of stance; his left hand toward the bottom of the hilt with the same form that he had gripped the scabbard with, while the hilt, lowered down to where his abdominal muscles are located, at a fists distance away. The blade raised to point directly toward the figure's throat while maintaining the standard rigid posture, with the shoulders parallel and the knees straight but not locked, his left foot slightly aback and his right foot forward.

    "You." Ulquiorra exclaims as the clashing of swords are heard in the background. "The spectating has become rather dull, draw your sword so that we may become familiarized with our own selves."
    Genji looked at the pale one with disdain. Don't worry, I won't go anywhere. Then he turned to Mayuri, ignoring his challenger. Finish that if you want, I'll be going. If you don't kill him, be sure to bring him with us. He turned his back to everyone and started to walk away, heading to the Land of Iron. While walking and looking forward as if his challenger wasnt a treat at all he said You'll have plenty of time for that once we reach home. Save your strength, you'll need it.. Genji continued to walk away, as a sign for the rest to follow him, completely ignoring the pale swordsmen, as his strength wasn't any near enough to put even a scratch on him
     
         

  7. #57
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obsessed with Fairy Tail now.
    ._.
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Who was this man exactly? Ignoring him by turning his back from a sword so nonchalantly and walking away seemed like the actions a fool would take. But Ulquiorra knew- felt, that this man's actions were out of confidence, not cockiness. He lowers his weapon and for a brief moment stood there, detached from the rest of the world. As the man continued to walk away he notices the group following him;

    "...Very well." Says Ulquiorra, as he sheathes his katana and begins walking with the rest of the group, the sounds of steel contending with one another still an ever presence within the background.

    It has been said that the suspicious mind conjures it own demons, and the Espada's conscience became infested with possibilities of whom this mysterious man might be. What has he seen along his travels? How many has he killed? Yes, the man's very presence alone would leave a permanent impression on Ulquiorra, from the journey to the Land of Iron until the ends of Earth.
     
         

  8. #58
    YG 400's Avatar
    Status
    YG 400 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Mayuri walks with the guys and girl with his opponent over his right shoulder.
     
         

  9. #59
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Having watched the fight from afar, Gin was merely watching to see if Saiko had improved. He misjudged it and Saiko got knocked out by Mayuri. The group had long left and it was only two remaining. Mayuri and the other guy was walking away, when a kunai flies right by his ear cutting it a bit. Gin just wearing his cloak had no clothing on that would give away that he was indeed the Raikage who had sneaked away from his office to catch Saiko in action. A portal opens behind the two just mid range of them out comes Gin Ichimaru. Gin then takes out Keigo from underneath his cloak, he tells him to tell Ichigo and company after they got what they need to report back immediately. Gin then addresses Mayuri.

    Oi, Oi, Oi. Mayuri-san was it? Ya really put a number on him. What'd ya say ya put him down?
     
         
    Last edited by Better; 02-26-2014 at 01:53 PM.

  10. #60
    YG 400's Avatar
    Status
    YG 400 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Guess the kunai is towards my ear which won't hurt since I am wearing my special armor lol
    ___
    Mayuri is walking backs and something dings against his ear. The vibration and sound is heard. Mayuri turns around and see Gin.

    And who you might be sir? This guy is a samurai and he is coming with us to the Land of Iron. Now could I help you with something. I dont have all day you know. I am getting left behind as you can see.

    Mayuri points his left thumb to the men and lady leaving.
     
         

  11. #61
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Genji looks back and sees a new person talking to Mayuri He can handle himself alone. He continues, leaving Kumo heading back to the Land of Iron
    _________
    in 12 hours, Genji is back at the Land of Iron with his mission completed
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Professor Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    9,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles
     

    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    *Aoi walks along with Genji back home*
     
         

  13. #63
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Quote Originally Posted by Satān View Post
    Guess the kunai is towards my ear which won't hurt since I am wearing my special armor lol
    ___
    Mayuri is walking backs and something dings against his ear. The vibration and sound is heard. Mayuri turns around and see Gin.

    And who you might be sir? This guy is a samurai and he is coming with us to the Land of Iron. Now could I help you with something. I dont have all day you know. I am getting left behind as you can see.

    Mayuri points his left thumb to the men and lady leaving.
    I should really make that kunai blow up o-o

    Gin looks at his villager slumped over the mans shoulder.

    Well he's my... village... ehem I mean he's my squad partner. I can't allow ya to try and steal my captain. How bout ya give me my captain and you can catch up with those guys?
     
         

  14. #64
    YG 400's Avatar
    Status
    YG 400 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Mayuri doesn't wait one moment as the man to leave the guy behind. Mayuri turns around and throws the guy up in the air. He smiles and looks back at the man that just came out and was talking.

    ".....

    Mayuri walks off doesn't look back at the samurai who he just threw in the air or the shinobi standing behind him.
    _________
    Better you are no fun at all smh. Where is the fun now and days? dm1202 looks like you cant come to the land of iron sorry. Your "leader" doesnt want you to lol. Smh
     
         
    Last edited by YG 400; 02-28-2014 at 10:21 AM.

  15. #65
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Quote Originally Posted by Satān View Post
    Mayuri doesn't wait one moment as the man to leave the guy behind. Mayuri turns around and throws the guy up in the air. He smiles and looks back at the man that just came out and was talking.

    ".....

    Mayuri walks off doesn't look back at the samurai who he just threw in the air or the shinobi standing behind him.
    _________
    Better you are no fun at all smh. Where is the fun now and days? dm1202 looks like you cant come to the land of iron sorry. Your "leader" doesnt want you to lol. Smh
    i had no idea what that last part was about lol sorry i was away from NB for a while.

    Gin watched the man throw his shinobi. He saw him walking away.

    Well, since yer a samurai I'll wait with ya here until he wakes up. If he says he wants to go with yall he can. If you're lying.... well we will see.

    Gin takes his shinobi and sits him up on a tree. He then sits down and continues to keep an eye on the samurai. Gin wanted to just order him awake but obviously it doesn't work like that. He just sits there never taking his eyes of the man until Saiko recovers.
     
         

  16. #66
    YG 400's Avatar
    Status
    YG 400 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: The Search of All Samurais

    Mayuri looks and just turns back and walks back to the Land of Iron.

    "Yea I don't have time to wait. I have to get home. I have experiments to do."
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •