Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Sumone fight me

    Unofficial
    Terrain : Grassy plains (Or other if you have a suggestion)
    Range : Mid
    Biography : Yoh

    Post your bio and choose who makes the first move
     
         

  2. #2
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    o-o

    . '
     
         

  3. #3
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    o-o

    . '
    Which bio you using?
     
         

  4. #4
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Love the temari ava

    Gin
     
         

  5. #5
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Yeah, I had to put it back on >.< I fallen in love with it




    "Gin Sensei, we meet as sparring partners today."

    Yoh Closes his eyes and places his right hand firmly on the grip of his Katana, his left hand on the sheathe, he suddenly opens his eyes to reveal the pathetic 1 Tomoe sharingan he has and looks straight at his Sensei, he draws his sword and slashes through the air creating an arc of wind that shoots towards Gin. "Amidyruu! Shinku Butagiri!"

    He then brings his sword down to his right and runs forward straight at his adversary for a head on battle, maybe with the sword u-u

    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.


     
         

  6. #6
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    SENSEI > STUDENT

    Watching the wind technique coming at him, Gin focuses fire chakra into his sword and swings it right at the wind technique. A large flame leaves and goes to literally swallow the wind and continue on towards Yoh.

    (Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.
    Note: Can only be used by a Clound ninja or trained by one.

    Gin watches Yoh approach him.

     
         

  7. #7
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    SENSEI > STUDENT

    Watching the wind technique coming at him, Gin focuses fire chakra into his sword and swings it right at the wind technique. A large flame leaves and goes to literally swallow the wind and continue on towards Yoh.

    (Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.
    Note: Can only be used by a Clound ninja or trained by one.

    Gin watches Yoh approach him.

    -Uses 'Stare at Avatar Technique'- <.<''




    Yoh sees the flames heading towards him and using his left hand creates an orb of water which then shoots off many spirals of water that intercept the flaming arc, the fire and water both cancel teh fuq out and creates a small amount of mist which Yoh runs through like in the movies, his sword within his right hand still pointed down towards the right.

    After Yoh leaps through the mist he manipulates his water chakra and it rises up from underneath his opponent, trapping them within a sphere of water, Yoh maintains the prison and then when close enough he thrusts his sword into, just before he does so he channels lightning chakra into it and gives it more cutting potential, stabbing it into Gin's Chest as he is trapped in the water.

    ( Suiton: Shizuka Yari ) - Water Release: Droplet Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals.


    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source


    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.


     
         

  8. #8
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty! View Post
    -Uses 'Stare at Avatar Technique'- <.<''




    Yoh sees the flames heading towards him and using his left hand creates an orb of water which then shoots off many spirals of water that intercept the flaming arc, the fire and water both cancel teh fuq out and creates a small amount of mist which Yoh runs through like in the movies, his sword within his right hand still pointed down towards the right.

    After Yoh leaps through the mist he manipulates his water chakra and it rises up from underneath his opponent, trapping them within a sphere of water, Yoh maintains the prison and then when close enough he thrusts his sword into, just before he does so he channels lightning chakra into it and gives it more cutting potential, stabbing it into Gin's Chest as he is trapped in the water.

    ( Suiton: Shizuka Yari ) - Water Release: Droplet Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals.


    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source


    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.


    Still staring at Yoh as he approaches towards him. He uses a water technique and jumps through the steam. Gin's face doesn't change, he simply holds his Shinso and continues to stare. All of a sudden water starts to rise up from under him and continues to rise. Gin doesn't stop staring, the man takes his sword and Gin holds his breath as the water rises. The man takes out his sword and goes in for the stab and Gin focus wind chakra into his blade releasing a sphere of wind from around him pushing Yoh back to the edge of short range. Gin continues to stare.

    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

     
         

  9. #9
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Still staring at Yoh as he approaches towards him. He uses a water technique and jumps through the steam. Gin's face doesn't change, he simply holds his Shinso and continues to stare. All of a sudden water starts to rise up from under him and continues to rise. Gin doesn't stop staring, the man takes his sword and Gin holds his breath as the water rises. The man takes out his sword and goes in for the stab and Gin focus wind chakra into his blade releasing a sphere of wind from around him pushing Yoh back to the edge of short range. Gin continues to stare.

    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

    Dat Stare

    Yoh was pushed back by the Wind technique, though he didn't stay in the same spot that quick, he quickly spins his sword around to a reversed grip and throws it to his right side so that it sticks into the ground on the right side of his Sensei, as he threw the sword he also leaps to the left to hopefully draw your gaze the sword releases the wind as a small twisting stream that hits you into high into the torso to damage the ribs.

    After the wind hits his Sensei Yoh also leaps toward him, keeping low so that the wind doesn't go through Gin and hit him, he takes out his Red Dagger and stabs his sensei in the stomach, keeping low still.

    (Futon : Gara no sagi) - Wind Release : Hilt Deception
    Type: Offence
    Rank: A
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:
    The user channels wind chakra into his sword, the then throws his sword so that it sticks into the ground and the bottom of the hilt points into the direction of the target. The Wind is released out of it in the form of a small, sharp twisting stream that drills straight through the opponent.

    -Can only be used three times
    -Can only be taught by LonelyAssassin



     
         

  10. #10
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Gin watches you as you throw the kunai to the right and go to the left. He then hears the sound of cutting wind stream and remembers the kunai from behind, he looks back and sees it approach. With little time to react, he turns his abdomen into water the sword goes straight through his body.

    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

    After the sword continues through Gin his body goes back to normal. He then focuses his chakra into his feet and dashes towards Yoh. He then puts Shinso in both hands and swings in a downward motion from head to toe, cutting Yoh straight through the middle and splitting him in two. Then Gin takes his sword and swings it diagonally from the top right to the bottom left, splitting Yoh into four pieces. He also does the same going from top left to bottom right splitting yoh into 6 pieces. He does it again going across and splitting Yoh into 8 pieces of meat cleanly cut. AFter cutting apart Yoh, Gin takes his free hand and points his open palm towards Yoh, he release a lightning attack that burns and destroys the rest of Yohs body killing him.

    Should I stare?

    (Kumo-Ryū Nenshou Raishuu)- Cloud Style Burning Attack

    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user focus chakra onto their feet and dashes towards the user with their sword in hand. Once they reach their target, the user takes their sword and slash their target multiple ways up to the user 7 times. These much stronger slices will chop up the target up to 7 pieces. Following up the user takes his other hand and focuses a ton of destructive raiton chakra into his hand and releases it at the pieces destroying the remains of their target (Like Lightning Release: Depth Charge).
    Note:Number of slices depend on the user, maximum is 7.
    Note: This technique can only be used 4 times.
    Note: Can only taught by Better


     
         

  11. #11
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Gin watches you as you throw the kunai to the right and go to the left. He then hears the sound of cutting wind stream and remembers the kunai from behind, he looks back and sees it approach. With little time to react, he turns his abdomen into water the sword goes straight through his body.

    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

    After the sword continues through Gin his body goes back to normal. He then focuses his chakra into his feet and dashes towards Yoh. He then puts Shinso in both hands and swings in a downward motion from head to toe, cutting Yoh straight through the middle and splitting him in two. Then Gin takes his sword and swings it diagonally from the top right to the bottom left, splitting Yoh into four pieces. He also does the same going from top left to bottom right splitting yoh into 6 pieces. He does it again going across and splitting Yoh into 8 pieces of meat cleanly cut. AFter cutting apart Yoh, Gin takes his free hand and points his open palm towards Yoh, he release a lightning attack that burns and destroys the rest of Yohs body killing him.

    Should I stare?

    (Kumo-Ryū Nenshou Raishuu)- Cloud Style Burning Attack

    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user focus chakra onto their feet and dashes towards the user with their sword in hand. Once they reach their target, the user takes their sword and slash their target multiple ways up to the user 7 times. These much stronger slices will chop up the target up to 7 pieces. Following up the user takes his other hand and focuses a ton of destructive raiton chakra into his hand and releases it at the pieces destroying the remains of their target (Like Lightning Release: Depth Charge).
    Note:Number of slices depend on the user, maximum is 7.
    Note: This technique can only be used 4 times.
    Note: Can only taught by Better


    Damn Water Replacement <.<''




    "Not Good."

    Yoh sees that his opponent turns to water and he panics because his sword is on the other side of them, as Gin reforms he expels a lightning spear from his mouth that is aimed to rip straight through his Sensei's chest. Yoh then takes his Red Dagger in his right hand and dashes around to the left (your right) to get behind him to his sword.

    Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.


     
         

  12. #12
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Gin sees the lightning technique coming at him as he reforms. Once he reforms he knows he doesn't have much time to counter. He simply puts his hands on the hilt of the object on his back and forces his chakra into it. The object on Gin's back is pointed at the lightning spear and sucks it up into the blade. Gin puts away Shinso. Then takes the object from his back and swings it forward, release a powerful lightning beast, that's bigger and stronger than the average running beast.

    (Raiton:kyuushuu) Lightning:Suction
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost:50
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descriptionnce a lightning jutsu is used against the user he does 3 handseals and lifts his hands towards the coming lightning.Then he absorbs the Raiton chakra from the justu.
    Note: Can be used 2 times per battle.
    Note:After used the user must use lightning jutsu in the same turn to free the stored lightning chakra.
    Note: Only taught by Damon Salvatore
    Note:Can absorb only till A rank justus.

    (Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 +15
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting and rampages towards his target.

    Like the new toy?
     
         

  13. #13
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Gin sees the lightning technique coming at him as he reforms. Once he reforms he knows he doesn't have much time to counter. He simply puts his hands on the hilt of the object on his back and forces his chakra into it. The object on Gin's back is pointed at the lightning spear and sucks it up into the blade. Gin puts away Shinso. Then takes the object from his back and swings it forward, release a powerful lightning beast, that's bigger and stronger than the average running beast.

    (Raiton:kyuushuu) Lightning:Suction
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost:50
    Damage Points:N/A
    Descriptionnce a lightning jutsu is used against the user he does 3 handseals and lifts his hands towards the coming lightning.Then he absorbs the Raiton chakra from the justu.
    Note: Can be used 2 times per battle.
    Note:After used the user must use lightning jutsu in the same turn to free the stored lightning chakra.
    Note: Only taught by Damon Salvatore
    Note:Can absorb only till A rank justus.

    (Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 +15
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting and rampages towards his target.

    Like the new toy?
    Dunno if you'd have enough time to perform three hand seals because of the proximity, you didn't say you performed any in the description even if it's your specialty. Tsch tsch, the student is teaching the sensei nao?


    "It's quite boring actually."

    Yoh didn't have time to grab his sword and so channeled wind into his Red Dagger and slashed it up vertically releasing an arc of wind which cuts the Beast in half, he runs quickly after releasing the arc towards his sword and slides across the ground grabbing it in his right hand, the red dagger now in his left. He knew he'd have enough time because his opponent was dealing with the wind....hopefully.

    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.


     
         

  14. #14
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty! View Post
    Dunno if you'd have enough time to perform three hand seals because of the proximity, you didn't say you performed any in the description even if it's your specialty. Tsch tsch, the student is teaching the sensei nao?


    "It's quite boring actually."

    Yoh didn't have time to grab his sword and so channeled wind into his Red Dagger and slashed it up vertically releasing an arc of wind which cuts the Beast in half, he runs quickly after releasing the arc towards his sword and slides across the ground grabbing it in his right hand, the red dagger now in his left. He knew he'd have enough time because his opponent was dealing with the wind....hopefully.

    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.


    <.< uhm Lightning spear, no hand seals were used lol

    Gin watches as you go release the wind and go for the sword. Gin fire two fireballs one after the other. The first one hits the wind and continues, the next continue afterwards.

    ( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

    Gin sees you on the ground so as the fire travels he focuses doton chakra under you and rises up spikes that impale you from underneath and behind you. Killing you as you counter the incoming fireballs.

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

    Death is boring no? O_o
     
         

  15. #15
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Shortyyyyyyy! (open)

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    <.< uhm Lightning spear, no hand seals were used lol

    Gin watches as you go release the wind and go for the sword. Gin fire two fireballs one after the other. The first one hits the wind and continues, the next continue afterwards.

    ( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

    Gin sees you on the ground so as the fire travels he focuses doton chakra under you and rises up spikes that impale you from underneath and behind you. Killing you as you counter the incoming fireballs.

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

    Death is boring no? O_o


    As Yoh scrambles for his sword he notices the Fireballs and sheathes his blade, he also sees the chakra within the ground, so he performs a Single hand seal and expels water from his mouth, shooting him upwards as the spikes came out of the ground, he rides the wave over to Gin, before the Wave hits Gin he jumps from it high in the air and spins 180 degrees so that he is facing Gin as he is hit by the wave, Yoh draws his sword manipulating Wind all around it and then releases it by slashing in front into many Lizard heads travelling as a pack to crash against his Sensei as he's been carried towards the Lizards.

    "Yes, I'd say it was boring."

    Yoh lands on the ground, the water spreading all around him and your KO'd or maybe even dead body, next to his feet.

    (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.


    (Fūton : Tokage no sanpu) - Wind Release: Lizard Scatter
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:
    The user focuses Futon Type chakra to their sword and swing it back behind their head whilst the wind spins around the blade, they then slash downward whilst releasing the wind into multiple lizard heads that are shot out of the sword, they can be scattered around to intercept multiple targets.

    -Only taught by LonelyAssassin
    -The Technique is usable twice





     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •