View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 4.76%
  • ★★

    2 9.52%
  • ★★★

    1 4.76%
  • ★★★★

    4 19.05%
  • ★★★★★

    13 61.90%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 43 of 43
  1. #26
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Just a thought but I actually prefer Natsu and Lisanna's relationship than Natsu and Lucy.

    Anyway I hope we see Gildarts vs Silver would make for one epic battle. Also was that head demon woman showing she likes a bit of the ladies or does she just service all of the people that work for her...
     
         

  2. #27
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    Its kinda sad how people on NB really gets excited about seeing... boobs on a drawn paper.. not even the full boobs and nudity.. kinda sickening if you ask me.. The fan service was high, but to be honest its expected with these last few chapters.

    This chapter to me was very... how can I put it... Very FORESEEN.. when I saw natsu and not happy, I knew he got away.. When I see lisagnna (spelling) talk about elfman.. I knew he turned into a demon already. When I saw OS talk about freedom, I knew he was gonna talk about it too.... and at the end when they talked about how can we find them, I knew happy was gonna burst in their any minute now. SMH

    I want OS to join jellal... They actually would make a good edition to his non good/dark guild.
    Also, Personally I want Elfman to die a horrible death.. the fact he gave his souls to demons bothered me... >_>
    overall, this chapter was a 1/5 .. Nothing good at all
    There are a few here who said they liked the fanservice, but an equal amount (if not bigger) of people said that they don't like it or, like me, don't particularly care about it. Sometimes it's out of place, sometimes it's funny, but overall it isn't that important and I think you of all people shouldn't make comments about how sad it is that people get excited of what is drawn on paper considering your excitement about the last Bleach chapter, which was in your words 'epic'.

    Have you any idea how contradictory you are actually being right now? Considering you were so excited about the Bleach chapter, you would think you would get a kick out of things that are so easy to foreseen as after all most people already foresaw a month ago how that Bleach fight would go and still you were all excited =/ At least in FT there's enough stuff in one chapter to make it possible to foresee so much stuff, unlike in Bleach.

    Seriously I don't got why you even bothered writing this as it's just to criticize FT for the sake of it. Everyone has his own opinion and I don't mind that people make critical remarks as long as they are consistent. FT is indeed not a series that's very unpredictable, it has never been like that, however the fact that you hammer so hard on FT being so predictable, but ignore that completely with Bleach where it's far worse, shows that you are using this as nothing more than a feeble excuse to make negative comments about FT. Apparently you already foresaw everything that would happen in this chapter, why are you even bothering reading it then?

    Don't like FT? Fine, but don't give stuff like you were able to foresee everything and that it's 1/5 while you were practically having an orgasm over Bleach that has been nearly identical the last 3 chapters.
     
         

  3. #28
    Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    There are a few here who said they liked the fanservice, but an equal amount (if not bigger) of people said that they don't like it or, like me, don't particularly care about it. Sometimes it's out of place, sometimes it's funny, but overall it isn't that important and I think you of all people shouldn't make comments about how sad it is that people get excited of what is drawn on paper considering your excitement about the last Bleach chapter, which was in your words 'epic'.

    Have you any idea how contradictory you are actually being right now? Considering you were so excited about the Bleach chapter, you would think you would get a kick out of things that are so easy to foreseen as after all most people already foresaw a month ago how that Bleach fight would go and still you were all excited =/ At least in FT there's enough stuff in one chapter to make it possible to foresee so much stuff, unlike in Bleach.

    Seriously I don't got why you even bothered writing this as it's just to criticize FT for the sake of it. Everyone has his own opinion and I don't mind that people make critical remarks as long as they are consistent. FT is indeed not a series that's very unpredictable, it has never been like that, however the fact that you hammer so hard on FT being so predictable, but ignore that completely with Bleach where it's far worse, shows that you are using this as nothing more than a feeble excuse to make negative comments about FT. Apparently you already foresaw everything that would happen in this chapter, why are you even bothering reading it then?

    Don't like FT? Fine, but don't give stuff like you were able to foresee everything and that it's 1/5 while you were practically having an orgasm over Bleach that has been nearly identical the last 3 chapters.

    Whoa whoa!
    You doing the same thing Im doing then. Me criticizing FT, made you criticize me for liking bleach thus making you criticize bleach. You cant compare the two, as FT to me has the same events happen. How many times have happy "Escaped"

    Dont you think thats reason, since FT and Bleach are so different , One being a straight shot manga (Bleach) vs a story line manga (Fairy Tail). Bleach has always been like that, FT has slowly been going to repetitive state.

    You cant call me out on being excited for my favorite manga (ongoing atm) for being excited to see something I didnt know whats gonna happen.. A powerup? Yea.. everybody knew that was gonna happen.. The type of power up, and his bankai name was more so the shocker.. Could you have guessed renji bankai?

    Now, In no one do I bash FT.. Its simple.. I have higher expectations for FT.. Thats like me telling you I give Naruto newest chapter 1/5 (Which I do) because its a simple repeat of whats already happen (Tailed beast being sucked up to form the jubi) Its simple why i would... I have higher expectations for Naruto, and expect them to do something other then stuff we seen.. Vs Bleach who only fights. You expect bleach to fight.. (No real plot), you expect naruto to become hokage (so you expect him to go through trials), you would WANT luffy to become pirate king so you expect him to go on adventures to get it.. So matter fact, you probally are right.. Maybe my hopes are too high for FT.. you opened my eyes
     
         

  4. #29
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    I'm going to be annoyed if Jellal dies...Only real dude in FT.
     
         

  5. #30
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi-sama's eye became a
    juubi eye u.u **** yeah!
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    omg happy Y_Y he's muh favorite, I hate seeing him sad.
    I like this chapter u.u and lesbi-honest, the female demons like tacos.
     
         

  6. #31
    この世の救世主, Katsura's Avatar
    Status
    Katsura is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    6,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    The eclipse of the night
    encompasses the thoughts of
    the masses. The reality of the
    world is nothing but an
    illusion and a fragment of
    your imagination, all put
    forth by this society that
    thrives on conforming rather
    than reforming.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Regardless of the fan service, I liked the chapter. Amidst the trend that FT easily beats foe, majority of the strong characters (Natsu, Mira and Erza) are already completely immobilized, and Tartaros is completely in control. Elfman being converted in to a demon is nice, as it adds a sense of morality to the story, and the possibility that he will die, finally giving us some deaths in fairy tail. I prefer Natsu x Lisanna, and this chapter was hinting at that today, which is good.
     
         

  7. #32
    Rainbow Dash's Avatar
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,052
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    omg happy Y_Y he's muh favorite, I hate seeing him sad.
    I like this chapter u.u and lesbi-honest, the female demons like tacos.
    Oh, I c wat u did der. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     
         

  8. #33
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    I always find it funny when people complain about what makes the manga...the manga.

    FT is about fan servicing, predictability, humor, etc. The plot is not that thick or complex. But thats what makes it FT. If you don't like it, you will never like FT. And never was it hidden that thats how FT is. From the first chapter.

    I mean, its like complaining about the homoerotic relationship between sasuke and naruto or of how Ichigo is a mayhem of all different "species" that exist in bleach verse (shinigami, human, hollow, quincy, etc etc)... Its whats in the core of the mangas and what makes them them... Don't like it? well...move to another one. At least thats how i feel.
     
         

  9. #34
    Rainbow Dash's Avatar
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,052
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    I always find it funny when people complain about what makes the manga...the manga.

    FT is about fan servicing, predictability, humor, etc. The plot is not that thick or complex. But thats what makes it FT. If you don't like it, you will never like FT. And never was it hidden that thats how FT is. From the first chapter.

    I mean, its like complaining about the homoerotic relationship between sasuke and naruto or of how Ichigo is a mayhem of all different "species" that exist in bleach verse (shinigami, human, hollow, quincy, etc etc)... Its whats in the core of the mangas and what makes them them... Don't like it? well...move to another one. At least thats how i feel.
    Well to be fair, the fanservice now is a lot heavier than it was back then. Because of the recent chapters, Fairy Tail has been categorized as ecchi on several manga sites. Back then, the fanservice was a lot lighter simply because it wasn't much for it to be considered ecchi.
     
         

  10. #35
    Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    I always find it funny when people complain about what makes the manga...the manga.

    FT is about fan servicing, predictability, humor, etc. The plot is not that thick or complex. But thats what makes it FT. If you don't like it, you will never like FT. And never was it hidden that thats how FT is. From the first chapter.

    I mean, its like complaining about the homoerotic relationship between sasuke and naruto or of how Ichigo is a mayhem of all different "species" that exist in bleach verse (shinigami, human, hollow, quincy, etc etc)... Its whats in the core of the mangas and what makes them them... Don't like it? well...move to another one. At least thats how i feel.
    Bold: Fullbringer too. :3 tehe

    OT: Dont get me wrong.. I like fairytail
    Bleach > One Piece > Fairy Tail > Naruto (dont cut my head off, just my personal opinion)

    For me, fairytail isnt that simple people make it out to be.. Well in the start it wasnt.. It has alot of stuff they add which keeps you wandering (Main thing is the dragons saying its time for the dragon festival they have yet to show) .. If it seems as If im complaining then it was probally took out of concept. My expectations for each anime are different.. I always get excited seeing new powers be it a Bankai, Jutsu, Devil Fruit, or FT Magic... So no.. Not really complaining.. just my thoughts on the newest chapter.. I make theorys like the rest and Im wrong at times and right.. Just me giving my 2cents on the chapter.. =/
     
         

  11. #36
    Member eternal darkness's Avatar
    Status
    eternal darkness is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    " Im creeping around you
    just can't see me :p "
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Cant say that the fan service has ever really bothered me, Its not that important to what i like about fairy tail which is the plot and character development, on that point i hope we get some growing of characters like gray,gahjeel,juvia and the others that are not super power house characters in the guild (although I guess Gray and gahjeel are up their). interesting to see how ft will fair with natsu and erza locked up.
     
         

  12. #37
    Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eternal darkness View Post
    Cant say that the fan service has ever really bothered me, Its not that important to what i like about fairy tail which is the plot and character development, on that point i hope we get some growing of characters like gray,gahjeel,juvia and the others that are not super power house characters in the guild (although I guess Gray and gahjeel are up their). interesting to see how ft will fair with natsu and erza locked up.
    Meh... To me...
    Gajeel and Natsu are tied in strength, if not natsu being a bit stronger.. I dont see why people compare natsu and grey.. Like
    with the power ups natsu got.. He demolishes gray.. And if Gray ever fought Gajeel.. The floor would be moped. Not saying he isnt a good character.. but we havent seen him really do damage to anybody in FT.. He needs a powerup.. Need some lessons from Silver.
     
         

  13. #38
    Member minato93's Avatar
    Status
    minato93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In My Own Space
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Relaxed
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    Its kinda sad how people on NB really gets excited about seeing... boobs on a drawn paper.. not even the full boobs and nudity.. kinda sickening if you ask me.. The fan service was high, but to be honest its expected with these last few chapters.

    This chapter to me was very... how can I put it... Very FORESEEN.. when I saw natsu and not happy, I knew he got away.. When I see lisagnna (spelling) talk about elfman.. I knew he turned into a demon already. When I saw OS talk about freedom, I knew he was gonna talk about it too.... and at the end when they talked about how can we find them, I knew happy was gonna burst in their any minute now. SMH

    I want OS to join jellal... They actually would make a good edition to his non good/dark guild.
    Also, Personally I want Elfman to die a horrible death.. the fact he gave his souls to demons bothered me... >_>
    overall, this chapter was a 1/5 .. Nothing good at all
    It's kinda of exciting when your mind fills in the rest.
    The only fanservice that I have a problem with is Wendy's fanservice---that is some pedo type service. FT needs to stop that. So ****ing creepy.


    OT: Good Chapter. Plot is progressing nicely. We need to get to the Dragons arc.



    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    I always find it funny when people complain about what makes the manga...the manga.

    FT is about fan servicing, predictability, humor, etc. The plot is not that thick or complex. But thats what makes it FT. If you don't like it, you will never like FT. And never was it hidden that thats how FT is. From the first chapter.

    I mean, its like complaining about the homoerotic relationship between sasuke and naruto or of how Ichigo is a mayhem of all different "species" that exist in bleach verse (shinigami, human, hollow, quincy, etc etc)... Its whats in the core of the mangas and what makes them them... Don't like it? well...move to another one. At least thats how i feel.

    It's purely homo.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    omg happy Y_Y he's muh favorite, I hate seeing him sad.
    I like this chapter u.u and lesbi-honest, the female demons like tacos.
    LMAO
     
         

  14. #39
    Member eternal darkness's Avatar
    Status
    eternal darkness is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    " Im creeping around you
    just can't see me :p "
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    Meh... To me...
    Gajeel and Natsu are tied in strength, if not natsu being a bit stronger.. I dont see why people compare natsu and grey.. Like
    with the power ups natsu got.. He demolishes gray.. And if Gray ever fought Gajeel.. The floor would be moped. Not saying he isnt a good character.. but we havent seen him really do damage to anybody in FT.. He needs a powerup.. Need some lessons from Silver.
    Yea your right Gray defiantly needs a power up (isnt he meant to be rivals with natsu) and gajeel is a badass haha he better stomp some demon ass
     
         

  15. #40
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    I'm expecting that that flying island is a demon itself. Hiro drew a few times by now the landscape around the guild building and there were some weird spikes sticking out. I personally found it quite weird and imagined it could be the spine of animal, though the most logical explanation would just be that it's a natural formation Hiro drew like that for the mood. However now that it has been shown that it's an actual flying island, it suddenly became more plausible.

    Considering it's plausible that they use the flying ship Christina to go to Tartaros, an air battle might ensue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    Whoa whoa!
    You doing the same thing Im doing then. Me criticizing FT, made you criticize me for liking bleach thus making you criticize bleach. You cant compare the two, as FT to me has the same events happen. How many times have happy "Escaped"

    Dont you think thats reason, since FT and Bleach are so different , One being a straight shot manga (Bleach) vs a story line manga (Fairy Tail). Bleach has always been like that, FT has slowly been going to repetitive state.

    You cant call me out on being excited for my favorite manga (ongoing atm) for being excited to see something I didnt know whats gonna happen.. A powerup? Yea.. everybody knew that was gonna happen.. The type of power up, and his bankai name was more so the shocker.. Could you have guessed renji bankai?

    Now, In no one do I bash FT.. Its simple.. I have higher expectations for FT.. Thats like me telling you I give Naruto newest chapter 1/5 (Which I do) because its a simple repeat of whats already happen (Tailed beast being sucked up to form the jubi) Its simple why i would... I have higher expectations for Naruto, and expect them to do something other then stuff we seen.. Vs Bleach who only fights. You expect bleach to fight.. (No real plot), you expect naruto to become hokage (so you expect him to go through trials), you would WANT luffy to become pirate king so you expect him to go on adventures to get it.. So matter fact, you probally are right.. Maybe my hopes are too high for FT.. you opened my eyes
    I'm not doing the same thing and you clearly did not understand what I said. I'm not criticizing you because you like Bleach, I even clearly said that it's subjective which series you like and which not. I'm criticizing you because you are a hypocrite with double standards. You criticize one manga on specific aspects severely, but then completely ignore that same aspect completely in another manga. That's being a hypocrite and yes you can compare them.

    That you have another favorite manga, that's your opinion as FT isn't my number 1 favourite manga either, however if you criticize a chapter, then you should be consistent about it and criticize a chapter of another manga that has the exact same problem the same way you criticized the chapter from the 1st series and that has absolutely nothing to do with it being a favourite series or not. If it does have something to do with that, then you are a hypocrite.

    'I have foreseen that...and that...and that and oh I have foreseen that Elfman would become a demon as it's not like that there was a 50% he would become one either way and that for the sake of the plot it was almost certain he would have no other choice than to accept the deal...chapter 1/5'

    'omgomgomomgomg awesome chapter awesome chapter, the last 3 chapters have almost been nearly identical without any kind of change or development and it was already clear 3 chapters ago how this all would end it was already clear from the previous chapter that he would go bankai and slaughter the enemy, fact is there hasn't been any significant change almost the last 2 months, but omgomgomgomg awesome chapter awesome chapter!'

    =/

    That you prefer Bleach above FT, that's your opinion. That you found the Bleach chapter more exciting than the FT one, that's your opinion. But don't give this hypocritical crap of criticizing the FT chapter on it being so predictable, while in the Bleach chapter that was exactly the same, probably even worse considering there hasn't even been enough info provided about anything the last month to make new predictions. It's that attitude I loath.

    FT being repetitive? Not entirely untrue, but Bleach isn't any less repetitive. Yes the two series are not the same, however every series can be judged on fundamental things like character and plot development as they are universal. The more two series resemble one another, the more easier it becomes to compare them and Bleach and FT are in terms of genre not that different as you think. Saying that Bleach was like that from the start doesn't even make any sense for something like this. Putting aside the fact that FT hasn't changed that much either since the start, apparently a manga that is repetitive from the start is a good manga, but one that became repetitive after a while is worse?

    And yes I can call you out if you are being excited over your favourite manga when you act like a hypocrite, especially because you find it sad that people get excited over fanservice, but people are not allowed then to comment on you being excited over something? You didn't know what was going to happen? What? You were able to predict nearly everything if we would believe your post about the FT chapter, but not for Bleach, which was far more easier? That's just a petty joke. Could I have guessed his bankai? In detail of course not, but you can't do that either for everything in FT and you still hammered on it like mad. That you now actually said that proves everything I just said.

    I find saying that you dislike a chapter for no particular reason much more of a justification than starting to criticize it, but ignore that exact same problem in another series as at least then you're being sincere and not a hypocrite. That you have higher hopes for a specific series doesn't really matter as you were hammering so hard on you being able to foresee everything, that something like that doesn't even matter as then you would have used a far more moderate tone. Being disappointed when you had high hopes is something different than just looking down like on it like you did.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 01-21-2014 at 08:00 PM.

  16. #41
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    just a side note between mangas for me I find that the sannin, the royal guard aka squad 0 and the wizards saints, while in onepiece it is the D. Are all like the legends of there respective mangas which lead too never ending predictions and backstory that is sooooo damn juicy. imo opinion without these three keys in these mangas they would all lack a certain degree of integrity that has been built because of these topics.

    no one power has ever been beyond the story but these three groups defy all logic when it comes too telling these story's as I do not see these stories being anything they are without these legendary figures. true excitement comes from the key of the stories which for myself these were the keys to my excitement while waiting too read.
     
         

  17. #42
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    1. The Sannins as they were first introduced are long gone

    2. I think the whole mystery about the dragons is much more intriguing than the one behind the wizard saints, as is Zeref nd acnologia, also Lucys mom and the. one magic

    3. There is much, much, MUCH more mystery and intrigue to One piece than simply the will of D

    You make it sound as though those single elements are the only aspects that make this stories good, which simply not true
     
         

  18. #43
    Such pro, much wow Yáng..'s Avatar
    Status
    Yáng.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    My salsa makes all the pretty
    girls wanna dance and take off
    their underpants :)
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 367 Discussion and 368 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eternal darkness View Post
    Cant say that the fan service has ever really bothered me, Its not that important to what i like about fairy tail which is the plot and character development, on that point i hope we get some growing of characters like gray,gahjeel,juvia and the others that are not super power house characters in the guild (although I guess Gray and gahjeel are up their). interesting to see how ft will fair with natsu and erza locked up.

    haha
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •