View Poll Results: Is luffy admiral level? (episode 629)

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 22.58%
  • No

24 77.42%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real

Re: Is luffy admiral level now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
    LOL, are you serious? Luffy is around Doffy's level and thats me being very generous. If he could already beat all the admirals in a 1v1 it would be very boring and the series wouldnt be able to last for another 7-9 years.
    The series can continue for a long time either way.. just because I think Luffy can beat an admiral in a 1v1, doesn't mean Oda will have them fight anytime soon.. all I'm saying is that IF Oda made Luffy fight an admiral right now, imo I think Luffy would win..

Quote Originally Posted by Vilvake View Post
    I don't think we know Luffy's true post time-skip strength yet. In all his major fights so far there has been some factor that has added ambiguity to his strength. Arlong kept eating those power pills whenever he was struggling against Luffy, Luffy struggled *a bit* against Caesar because he could remove all the oxygen from an area, etc. Whenever Luffy has fought someone (since the time skip) without some incredibly unfair advantage, he completely dominated them in every conceivable way. In one case with his hands literally tied behind his back. Personally, I'm not convinced Luffy wouldn't be able to defeat an admiral. In the past all the Admirals have seemed insurmountably stronger than Luffy because he didn't have Haki yet... obviously that's changed.
    THIS ↑↑↑ right here is very true.. we haven't seen Luffy in a fight where he had to go all out against his opponent on a level playing field.. he's had too many un-fair handicaps so far.. so we haven't really seen what he's fully capable of since the time skip.

I believe that with his haki, atm, and definitely in the future he can defeat an admiral in a 1v1.. not easily of course.. I say by the end of the fight he'll be passing out with a piece of meat in his hand.. lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    honestly speaking I feel any admiral except fujitora (haven't seen much from him) and the other new admiral (no idea how powerful he is) can solo the entire SH crew...

I just don't see them going from getting solo'ed by kuma to taking on admirals 2 or 3 vs one (luffy and zoro/sanji vs an admiral like people above me has said)..if they are currently this strong to beat admirals 2 vs 1 then it'll kinda make the series a little boring considering we still have like 7 years left of OP and SH crew power ups..IMO Luffy shouldn't be strong enough to even High diff an admiral until the last couple of arcs

I still see Akainu solo'ing the entire crew

Kizaru blitzing and solo'ing the entire crew

Aokiji (not an admiral anymore but fck it) freezing and solo'ing the entire crew
    You forget that the only big power up for Luffy in part one were the gears, the big opponents on p1 up until sabaody werent that far apart in strength, Crocodile was powerful he fodderized Luffy twice, Enel had an extremely OP fruit which Luffy onle beat because he is rubber, Lucci was equal to gears Luffy and Moria was just weird, he was imo the weakest sichibukai

As for part two we already have enough antagonists with the 3 yonko, 3 admirals, some of the remaining sichibukai, the fleet admiral with the wg ... That's plenty for 10 years of OP, so if the 3 of them together can't take on at least the admirals (FA excluded) and have a fairly good chance at winning we may have a a problem

Also in the 2 years they went from the entire crew almost getting annihilated by a pacifista to Luffy 1 shotting a pacifista, neg dif

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know you're in love when
    you can't fall asleep because
    reality is finally better than
    your dreams

Hell to the NO. He can't even handle Dofla.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireplay View Post
    Hell to the NO. He can't even handle Dofla.
    they havent even fought yet....

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know you're in love when
    you can't fall asleep because
    reality is finally better than
    your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by crono0929 View Post
    And Luffy can thank Oda for that.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Fireplay View Post
    And Luffy can thank Oda for that.
    Well judging from the recent chapters that might change soon

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilvake View Post
    I don't think we know Luffy's true post time-skip strength yet. In all his major fights so far there has been some factor that has added ambiguity to his strength. Arlong kept eating those power pills whenever he was struggling against Luffy, Luffy struggled *a bit* against Caesar because he could remove all the oxygen from an area, etc. Whenever Luffy has fought someone (since the time skip) without some incredibly unfair advantage, he completely dominated them in every conceivable way. In one case with his hands literally tied behind his back. Personally, I'm not convinced Luffy wouldn't be able to defeat an admiral. In the past all the Admirals have seemed insurmountably stronger than Luffy because he didn't have Haki yet... obviously that's changed.
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa View Post
    Not yet but will be in one to two arcs I say.
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    He's got about 250 episodes until he reaches Admiral level. Him and Zoro together could be challenge for an Admiral.
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    He alone is not, he and Zoro together might be, he, Zoro and Sanji together imo should definitely be .... Otherwise we have a big problem
    We have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Luffy's strength has been deciphered through the Warlords he has fought.

Seeing how luffy has beaten them so far, he is above Vice Admirals (just like the warlords).

We don't know how the doflamingo business is going to end like...

However besides Hawk eyes, The Admirals we've seen fight would neg diff all the warlords.
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by crono0929 View Post
    Law, Sanji and Smoker say hi

Last edited by ToshiZO; 01-22-2014 at 12:25 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's say you have some meat,
    okay? Now, a pirate would chow
    down on that bad boy, but a
    hero would share it with
    everyone!! I want to eat
    meat!! - Luffy

He's probably Pirate King level which is 56 levels above the Admiral level

No, he has a long way to reach Admiral level.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123