Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The insanity of Konoha dogma and propaganda

belief and imperialism are some of the most dangerous human creations. just like in real life, you have nutjobs who justify anything they like because "it's what my dogma tells me to do".

second shinobi world war - konoha aggression was the trigger
    danzo is given a high rank and allowed to brainwash kids into being emotionless slaves and commit brutal assasinations and manipulation
    children are trained as soldiers nearly from BIRTH and told they will be forced to kill each other if necessary
    children are sent into a dank dark dangerous forest possibly filled with homicidal jinchurikis and told to fight and beat each other half to death for pieces of paper
    wiped out an entire clan thats hafl comprised of non combatants and kids (just as indoctrinated and innocent as any other clan children), because hey, 1 uchiha kid escaping will start a world war right? besides waht happened to a fair trial? for all they know half those uchihas got threatened and bullied into helping because of aggression that the government had nothing to do with. would it hurt the village so bad to just set it straight and give them political office like they wanted?
    torture prisoners for information, even creating an entire division dedicated to it
    make themselves hired knives and mercenaries to kill and manipulate others to kill, because thats what the village's economy runs on guys! MOONEEEYYYY
    abuse, ostracise and otherwise neglect people because they are different/have something in their stomachs they cant control (again, remind you of anything?) and treat them as mere weapons
    itachi commits brutal torture and attempted brainwashing, yet our supposed main protagonist has nothing to say about it except itachi was a hero. yeah thats the kind of people we need in our post-war ninja world! psychos who torture their brothers.
    hell it says in the ninja handbooks stuff like "never cry because ninjas are emotionless dude (even though we have plenty of emotional decisions and characters in the last 50 years of ninja villages)" and "destroy the bodies of comrades because the enemy might garner secrets from them". and yet no one said a word about that either, not even naruto. no one was on naruto's back for crying about jiraiya's death.
    allowed a hokage to create edo tensei because it was "wartime' and that apparently makes everything ok. not like its a warcrime to use human beings as experimental subjects in necromancy or anything.
    manipulate and twist the truth all for self interest, and hide their involvement in genocide (which again is hardly any worse than the other things that have happened over the last 50 years of konoha's existence), aided by the so called "hero" itachi taking all the blame. which is kind of like akainu taking the blame for ohara's destruction or sengoku taking the blame for level 6 prisoners escaping.

these motherfukcers have the nerve to decide to come in and tell others its all ok to do these things because "will of stone/fireeeeeee hurgh!" its all a system of control and the entire ninja nations fell for it. the only difference between them and the akatsuki is akatsuki are honest about their desires for killing and torture. they dont cloak it in patriotism and totalitarian brainwashing to serve the state and only the state.
    this is a world where its not ok to sell out one single comrade to save your city. its honorable to have such a code but not reasonable or heroic. everyone dies because you are too noble to give up your comrade to the guy blowing everything up?
    but at the same time it is treated as acceptable and heroic to kill your entire clan, train kids to kill each other, abuse and ostracise a child and a fukload other things?

i wouldnt be complaining about this if it was the norm, like in warhammer 40k but in this manga we are supposed to view konoha and naruto as unambiguous heroes, which is disturbing because they seem to be perfectly ok with this hellish world and dont seem to be interested in making big changes besides "lets not fight massive wars anymore".
    hell the only reason they are working together is they dont want to die. and once the saviour naruto dies, they will go right back to the old bullshit. why is this the case? how is naruto and his friends the heroes? will they throw down their kunais once madara's defeated? unlikely.
    if your verse is unending war and conflict and horrible people, fine. but please don't try to trick us with friendship speeches into thinking naruto's a hero for barely doing anything to stop his own people doing fukced up shit and not calling out konoha ninjas when they commit horrible warcrimes.
    look at naruto's goal. its still hokage. not "world peace" or "abolishing the ninja system". its the same as me being a solider in a fascist dictatorship and going "guys...i dont want be a soldier. i wanna be the dictator!"

just 100 years ago, it was a state of constant war and ninjas were not hired mercs but frontline footsoldiers. in our world it took a LONG time to get to where we are now where there is a kind of cold-war standstill and only small nations fight each other. over 200 000 years.
    and this fool naruto thinks he can change thousands of years of cycle of hatred just like that? make everyone hug and be fluffy bunnies? why, because hes hokage? the boss of ONE major nation? who stil ahs to answer to the fuedl lords? for one theyve been ninjas so long they cant do anything else. if theres no ninja army theres no economy, and that still means war over resources. as long as we have fists, we as humans will fight each other. but naruto says "no no its ok because will of fire".
    bullshit.

Last edited by USSJ Future Trunks; 01-19-2014 at 05:50 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SO6P my favoirte from now on
    for me to be able to say this.
    Sage of six paths >everyone
    else in nv including your fav

Re: The insanity of Konoha dogma and propaganda

We all know hiruzen rule was shitty. In short hiruzen fed up shit real well with danzou. Fyi kishi has become a hippy so he will do what ever he wants. He also is on drugs. Sasuke might turn into **** roach man and solo madara for all we know.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

And without it we'd be watching what would essentially be Ed Edd n Eddy. It's a manga of ninjas who fight and kill each other. Don't put so much thought into the undertones of their societal problems, dude.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    And without it we'd be watching what would essentially be Ed Edd n Eddy. It's a manga of ninjas who fight and kill each other. Don't put so much thought into the undertones of their societal problems, dude.
    Why are we on this forum then?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa View Post
    Why are we on this forum then?
    Go ahead and question it all you want, but don't complain when the series becomes a manga about the economy and sociology of a bunch of normal people trying to make an honest living.

OP is complaining that the ninja society doesn't question itself, when the series wouldn't exist if they did.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i think i won't hate on obito or madara anymore. because like i said the "heroes"arent that much better. obito just chose not to cloak his actions in dogma and contradictions.

t's a manga of ninjas who fight and kill each other
    yeah but kishi is trying to trick us into thinking some of them are heroes, or worse, messiahs when as far as i cna tell they are doing the same things as all the villains.its just that the villains are much more honest and straightforward about what they are doing. i have no one to root for because everyone in the series is a scumbag murderer.
    which would be fine if its kishis intent but it isnt. he wants you to think naruto itachi hashirama and hiruzen are fluffy bunnies

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Go ahead and question it all you want, but don't complain when the series becomes a manga about the economy and sociology of a bunch of normal people trying to make an honest living.

OP is complaining that the ninja society doesn't question itself, when the series wouldn't exist if they did.
    We all know the op is a troll and he always wants to make everything look exactly the opposite it should be.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how am i a troll for being angry at the writer skimming over fukced up shit in his ninja manga thats supposedly about friendship and love?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    yeah i think i won't hate on obito or madara anymore. because like i said the "heroes"arent that much better. obito just chose not to cloak his actions in dogma and contradictions.

yeah but kishi is trying to trick us into thinking some of them are heroes, or worse, messiahs when as far as i cna tell they are doing the same things as all the villains.its just that the villains are much more honest and straightforward about what they are doing. i have no one to root for because everyone in the series is a scumbag murderer.
    which would be fine if its kishis intent but it isnt. he wants you to think naruto itachi hashirama and hiruzen are fluffy bunnies
    It really is fun watching people singlehandedly sabotage their own interest in Japanese comics

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa View Post
    We all know the op is a troll and he always wants to make everything look exactly the opposite it should be.
    Exactly. He's a hater that can't stomach the fact that he hates the series he loves.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like a few characters like hidan and deidara

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    static concept by dominance

Exactly. He's a hater that can't stomach the fact that he hates the series he loves.
    Your statement makes no sense at all.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    static concept by dominance

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    It really is fun watching people singlehandedly sabotage their own interest in Japanese comics
    "He that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow"
    However, i question if this all is knowledge at all. It conveys a message, but other then that, nope.