Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

If you could choose a flashback

--So, if you could choose/create a flashback to be put in the manga what would it be?
    --No your answer doesnt have to be canon, this is about what YOU would like to see in a flashback and how YOU would like for it to play out.
    --Any memory from any character is acceptable, no it does not necessarily have to be a plot furthering flashback or even anything of any relevence to the current story.
    --NO further rules, any ridiculously retarded, character bashing, fanboy fapping flashback is perfectly acceptable as far as Im concerned
    --HAVE FUN. That is the whole point of this after all.

WARNING: Most of this is set up basically either for those who like to be extra detailed or as a time killing excercise. Of course you could just simply describe your flashback with possibly the same effect. The outline and layout provided is only for those who either want to be extra detailed or want to kill some time. I know its mostly unneccessary, thats probably why I enjoyed making it.

1.Which character's memory would you want the flashback to be from?

2.At which point in this characters life would you like the flashback to be focused on?
    (if your flashback progresses through different points in time, give a general term to explain around when each point occurs Ex: " 3rd Shinobi World War - Kyuubi Attack - Oro's attack on Konoha")

3.Which character(s) would you like the flashback to focus on, in addition to the character whose memory it is
    from?

4.What would you specifically like to see revealed about one or each of the characters in the flashback individually?
    (Ex:ideals, jutsu, relationships, history, etc.)

5.What kind of fights and/or action of any kind (if any) would you like to see in the flashback?
    (Ex: Shinobi A vs. Shinobi B, Shinobi A+B vs group of Hidden Cloud Jounin, Shinobi A on mission to _____)

6.Explain in a long or short summary what would happen in your flashback. Add in any information that wasnt already covered in the previous questions as needed/if needed to better your story.

Flashback Outline:

1. MEMORY-

2. ERA/ARC-

3. SIDE CHARACTERS-

4. REVEALS-

5. FIGHT(S)-

6. SUMMARY-

Now put it all together and attempt to explain how you would like to see your flashback progress!

I expect short summaries from most people but anyone who has enough time to really put some thought into this might just come up with something great and might even have some fun doing it.

Heres my outline of the flashback Id like to see, I plan on adding in the summary as I think on it some more.

My Flashback Outline:
    1. MEMORY- Madara

2. ERA/ARC- Clan War Era (Senju vs Uchiha)

3. SIDE CHARACTERS- Izuna, possibly a newly introduced and short lived Uchiha

4. REVEALS- Madara- bond with Izuna, strength/coordination/skill of tag-team Madara/Izuna
    talents or lack of talents in his leadership of the Uchiha

Izuna- Ideals/beliefs, MS abilities, Role played in assisting in the leadership of the Uchiha

5. FIGHTS- Madara, Izuna, and the Uchiha Clan army vs random enemy clans.
    Madara, Izuna, and the Uchiha Clan army vs Hashirama, Tobirama, and Senju Clan army
    (first encounter with the childhood friends leading their respective clans)
    Madara vs Izuna (Over leadership or ideals disagreement)
    Madara vs. Hashirama (first 1v1 encounter on the battlefield since childhood)

6.SUMMARY- It would essentially be the story weve heard summarized by Itachi, told by Hashi, and known by everyone. The difference between this flashback and the others would be that the focusing point of this particular flashback would be the bond of Madara and Izuna and to see the full story and not just whats been passed down as legends. It would reveal the awakening of their MS, much more info on Izunas MS, and their struggle to the head of the Uchiha as well as all the way through to the death of Izuna. Showing how the 2 brothers lead and maintained the Uchiha in the extreme state of war, continuously came out on top of enemy clans and guided the Uchiha to become known as one of the most fearsome clans of their time. The flashback would end with Madara implanting Izunas eyes, then shifting to Madara, alone, his eyes wrapped, sitting in a dark corner in what appears to be a cave of some kind assumedly some time later. Heavy tears can be seen flowing from underneath the wrapping. He jumps up violently and begins walking, ripping off the bandages from the transplant his new bright glowing EMS shines in the darkness.
    *Everything slowly blacks out until only his EMS can be seen*
    END

This was quickly thrown together, on my phone, without having slept in 24 hours, and not double checked in the least. I know there are errors and that its not as organized as it could be, but cmon, I did it all on my phone completely off the top of my head, gimme a break

HOPE THIS ENTERTAINS YOU AS MUCH AS IT DID ME!
    let me know if you like or dislike the general idea of what Im trying to do. If very many people like the idea Ill tweak it based on everyones ideas/suggestions. If not... then nothing I guess xD

Last edited by UchihaKira; 01-20-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brynhildr in the darkness and
    black bullet are the best

Re: If you could choose a flashback

Itachis Anubis missions

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shiro~ View Post
    Itachis Anubis missions
    Agree, Kakashi's anbu activities would be cool as well.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Birthday soon :)

Such detail. I think the bit of flashbacks we got regarding those days were enough but more would be cool I guess

1. MEMORY- anything Hashirama and Mito related
    2. ERA/ARC- Back in the day

3. SIDE CHARACTERS- Tobirama, Madara I guess, rest of the Senju
    4. REVEALS- ANYTHING about Mito >_<

5. FIGHT(S)- not really a fight but I wanna see the moment where Mito sealed the none tails into herself
    6. SUMMARY- ......

Last edited by Chibiusa; 01-20-2014 at 04:51 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    Such detail. I think the bit of flashbacks we got regarding those days were enough but more would be cool I guess

1. MEMORY- anything Hashirama and Mito related
    2. ERA/ARC- Back in the day

3. SIDE CHARACTERS- Tobirama, Madara I guess, rest of the Senju
    4. REVEALS- ANYTHING about Mito >_<

5. FIGHT(S)- not really a fight but I wanna see the moment where Mito sealed the none tails into herself
    6. SUMMARY- ......
    Thanks :D and yessss I want to know what the deal with Mito was too. For some reason I imagine her standing in between Madara
    and Hashi's fight and it turns out Madaras fighting for her love but she loves Hashi and theyre arguing over whos better for her and its just a big love triangle drama soap opera..... and then she seals kurama too... I guess

and yea I know Im dreaming big on my flashback lol. I half expect maybe a LITTLE more info on Izuna just because of the last chapter, but I just kinda let my imagination go wild on this thread xD

Last edited by UchihaKira; 01-20-2014 at 05:19 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting my inevitable ban.

1. Memory: Kaguya or Hagaromo
    2. Clan Era: Pre-Ten Tails Conflict
    3. Side Characters: Tobirama and the other Senjus and Uzumakis.
    4. Reveals: Anything related to Hagaromo or Izuna.
    5. Fights: Tobirama vs Izuna

That's what I have for now.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    1. Memory: Kaguya or Hagaromo
    2. Clan Era: Pre-Ten Tails Conflict
    3. Side Characters: Tobirama and the other Senjus and Uzumakis.
    4. Reveals: Anything related to Hagaromo or Izuna.
    5. Fights: Tobirama vs Izuna

That's what I have for now.
    Im confused o-o

I would loveee to see Pre Ten Tails society, thats a good one.
    How is Tobirama or Izuna or anyone related to them in the memories of Hagoramo? They also wouldnt even exist yet in the Pre Ten Tails Era xD
    I like the idea though

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Birthday soon :)

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    Thanks :D and yessss I want to know what the deal with Mito was too. For some reason I imagine her standing in between Madara
    and Hashi's fight and it turns out Madaras fighting for her love but she loves Hashi and theyre arguing over whos better for her and its just a big love triangle drama soap opera..... and then she seals kurama too... I guess

and yea I know Im dreaming big on my flashback lol. I half expect maybe a LITTLE more info on Izuna just because of the last chapter, but I just kinda let my imagination go wild on this thread xD
    Lmaoooo omg!! I would love to see that! Love triangles are a common theme anyways......should've been canon lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting my inevitable ban.

Im confused o-o

I would loveee to see Pre Ten Tails society, thats a good one.
    How is Tobirama or Izuna or anyone related to them in the memories of Hagoramo? They also wouldnt even exist yet in the Pre Ten Tails Era xD
    I like the idea though
    My bad.
    Side Characters: Hagaromo or Kaguya as they are the only side characters in that era.
    Fight: Juubi vs Hagaromo. Honestly would love to see how exactly he took the Juubi down.

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase

1. Mei Terumi

2. bloody mist era.

3. Possibly Ao.

4. How she survived in an era that would execute Kkg users.

5. bloody mist deaths matches, maybe fought the kaguya clan. possible encounter with zabuza or kisame.

6. I really dont know what could go down, but all the gokages except her has at least gotten a flashback. it seems interesting how she lived or hid during that era.

Another one im interested in, is the uzumaki clan. but i have a feeling we're far more likely to get more flashbacks about the uzumaki than mei.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    Lmaoooo omg!! I would love to see that! Love triangles are a common theme anyways......should've been canon lol
    Did you say canon? Yea I heard someone say canon once but I cant remember who.... I guess it must be canon then.
    SPOILER
    Chapter 675 - Madara's Loss
    Chapter 676- A Hokage's wedding
    Chapter 677- Madara crawls under a rock

This is now officially canon, Kishi confirmed it in an interview in a language no one speaks.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    1. Mei Terumi

2. bloody mist era.

3. Possibly Ao.

4. How she survived in an era that would execute Kkg users.

5. bloody mist deaths matches, maybe fought the kaguya clan. possible encounter with zabuza or kisame.

6. I really dont know what could go down, but all the gokages except her has at least gotten a flashback. it seems interesting how she lived or hid during that era.

Another one im interested in, is the uzumaki clan. but i have a feeling we're far more likely to get more flashbacks about the uzumaki than mei.
    I would love this, not so much for Mei, but for the Bloody Mist when it was still the Bloody Mist.

I agree, Uzumaki Clan explanation shouldve been told so long ago if you ask me. I mean the main character's name is Naruto Uzumaki yet were closing in on the end times and dont know anything about his bloodline other than that they are cousins to the Senju, have powerful seals and life force. Which is great and all, but Im more interested in the story of the actual clan and its destruction. Id also like to find out a little bit about the Namikaze's but I dont see that happening.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

Flashback Outline:

1. MEMORY- Jugo

2. ERA/ARC- After he was found by Kimimaro and post Kimimaro's death.

3. SIDE CHARACTERS- Kimimaro, Suigetsu, Tayuya, Karin, Sakon, Ukon, Jirobo, and Kidomaru.

4. REVEALS- Jugo and Kimimaro loved each other. Karin met Suigetsu when an enraged Jugo had a small fight with Suigetsu. Suigetsu and Karin became friends with Jugo. They weren't afraid of Kimimaro either. Suigetsu revealed something personal to his close friends. He felt like he let his brother, the master of all the swords, down by basically becoming some labrat. This is also the first intimate/personal moment between Suigetus and Karin. Although they bicker a lot, they are very close and do have feelings for one another. The Sound 4, except for Tayuya, dislike Jugo. Tayuya was friends with Suigetsu and Karin. Tayuya and Suigetsu bickered a lot. She feared Kimimaro, but didn't straight out hate the guy.

5. FIGHT(S)- Jugo vs Suigetsu, Jugo/Kimimaro/Suigetsu/Tayuya vs Sakon/Ukon/Kidomaru/Jirobo

6. SUMMARY-Madara is attacking the Ninja alliance and Orochimaru needs help from Suigetsu, Jugo, and Karin due to Sasuke being seemingly defeated by Madara and Naruto being taken care of by Gaara. Kakashi tosses Suigetsu his sword and they begin to attack. Madara is too powerful and begins to beat the former members of Team Hebi. As Jugo watches his friends being beaten, he remembers his time with Kimimaro. Kimimaro didn't let people bully him, hurt the people he cared about. This created not only a bond with Jugo, but one with Suigetsu, Karin, and Tayuya too. The rest of the Sound 4 never had that bond and that's why they fell. They didn't have the same friendship and teamwork Jugo had with his friends. This inspires Jugo to do the same and he goes as powerful as he can. He attacks Madara, but fails. This leads to Suigetsu using a new technique on his sword and becoming what he did against Bee and Karin, using a new technique where she absorbed power from everyone that has ever bitten her, to joining in. Suigetsu tells them, as they are attacking Madara, they are friends and nothing will ever change that. Karin agrees and says if she's gonna die, it's going to be for people she cares about. She smiles at Suigetsu and says sorry for being a *****. He says he wouldn't have it any other way. Jugo looks at this and smiles. He says thank you guys and they all smile as Madara blasts them away, killing all three.

Notes: This flashback could happen anytime really, but I decided to add it in for the current arc. It'd be a nice thing. Also, this was a shorted version. There's always more and I might do a fanfic, but there's something I would add. Maybe not the war/death part, but the flashback itself.

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase

I would love this, not so much for Mei, but for the Bloody Mist when it was still the Bloody Mist.

I agree, Uzumaki Clan explanation shouldve been told so long ago if you ask me. I mean the main character's name is Naruto Uzumaki yet were closing in on the end times and dont know anything about his bloodline other than that they are cousins to the Senju, have powerful seals and life force. Which is great and all, but Im more interested in the story of the actual clan and its destruction. Id also like to find out a little bit about the Namikaze's but I dont see that happening.
    I just want at least one mei or uzumaki clan flashback, then i'll be happy with this manga again.

I just want kishi to go on with it and reveal that the sages clan is the original uzumaki clan. but we should be very close to the possible flashback

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Flashback Outline:

1. MEMORY- Jugo

2. ERA/ARC- After he was found by Kimimaro and post Kimimaro's death.

3. SIDE CHARACTERS- Kimimaro, Suigetsu, Tayuya, Karin, Sakon, Ukon, Jirobo, and Kidomaru.

4. REVEALS- Jugo and Kimimaro loved each other. Karin met Suigetsu when an enraged Jugo had a small fight with Suigetsu. Suigetsu and Karin became friends with Jugo. They weren't afraid of Kimimaro either. Suigetsu revealed something personal to his close friends. He felt like he let his brother, the master of all the swords, down by basically becoming some labrat. This is also the first intimate/personal moment between Suigetus and Karin. Although they bicker a lot, they are very close and do have feelings for one another. The Sound 4, except for Tayuya, dislike Jugo. Tayuya was friends with Suigetsu and Karin. Tayuya and Suigetsu bickered a lot. She feared Kimimaro, but didn't straight out hate the guy.

5. FIGHT(S)- Jugo vs Suigetsu, Jugo/Kimimaro/Suigetsu/Tayuya vs Sakon/Ukon/Kidomaru/Jirobo

6. SUMMARY-Madara is attacking the Ninja alliance and Orochimaru needs help from Suigetsu, Jugo, and Karin due to Sasuke being seemingly defeated by Madara and Naruto being taken care of by Gaara. Kakashi tosses Suigetsu his sword and they begin to attack. Madara is too powerful and begins to beat the former members of Team Hebi. As Jugo watches his friends being beaten, he remembers his time with Kimimaro. Kimimaro didn't let people bully him, hurt the people he cared about. This created not only a bond with Jugo, but one with Suigetsu, Karin, and Tayuya too. The rest of the Sound 4 never had that bond and that's why they fell. They didn't have the same friendship and teamwork Jugo had with his friends. This inspires Jugo to do the same and he goes as powerful as he can. He attacks Madara, but fails. This leads to Suigetsu using a new technique on his sword and becoming what he did against Bee and Karin, using a new technique where she absorbed power from everyone that has ever bitten her, to joining in. Suigetsu tells them, as they are attacking Madara, they are friends and nothing will ever change that. Karin agrees and says if she's gonna die, it's going to be for people she cares about. She smiles at Suigetsu and says sorry for being a *****. He says he wouldn't have it any other way. Jugo looks at this and smiles. He says thank you guys and they all smile as Madara blasts them away, killing all three.

Notes: This flashback could happen anytime really, but I decided to add it in for the current arc. It'd be a nice thing. Also, this was a shorted version. There's always more and I might do a fanfic, but there's something I would add. Maybe not the war/death part, but the flashback itself.
    REALLY like this. Everything about it. I love Tayuya and I hate that she had to die so early. Id love to see a little bit more of her aside from being an appendage on Kabuto. Also I love Taka, not Karin so much but.. if I squint and turn my head sideways she kind of looks like Tayuya so I just pretend Karin died in a car accident. I cant really imagine any more Taka backstory coming anytime soon but Id love to see it. Very fun read also, +rep

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love to dream, but I never
    try to dream and think at the
    same time.

Danzo's activities during Part I, some general backstory on Root, more info on Danzo's workings with Oro. I have no idea what the story could be though, I'd accept anything.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A more extensive look Madara & Hashirama's lives during their war

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what they accept as correct
    and true. That's how they
    define "reality".
    But what does it mean to be
    "correct" or
    "true"? Merely vague
    concepts... Their
    "reality" may all be
    a mirage.

Minato's Past

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.

I would like to see in details Danzo's collaboration with Obito.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like to see flashbacks of madara.. when he gets talk no jutsud..

my favorite anime episodes are the backgorund stuff of the bad guys of how they've become what they are.. like the recent ones from obito.. and shippuuden 114 (orochimaru) and the nagato story, itachi what he showed sasuke before he got de-edo'd, kisame before his dead etc. you get to see what's going on in their mind.. the building up to and including the moment they snap.

but i have the impression of narutobase that most people just want a dbz-type brainless, just because im evil i;m going to destroy and kill everything and everyone kind of villan.

Last edited by SixPathsOfTobi; 01-20-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to see exactly what you said Kira

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I would like to see in details Danzo's collaboration with Obito.
    This!
    (10 chars)