Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member PabloEscobar's Avatar
    Status
    PabloEscobar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything has a price and all
    you have to do is to find out
    what it is.
     

    Vega Punk or Dragon

    Which do you think is more mysterious?
    Which backstory do want to be reveal first?
    Which abilities do you want to be shown first?
    Which character you want to be shown first fighting
    And if they fight who do you want them to fight?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Trolling King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the "Senpai Failed Me Club"
    Posts
    3,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    Vegapunk
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Vegapunk. Dragon gets Rofl stomped. Jk. I wish doe
     
         

  3. #3
    luckyroo20 shon93's Avatar
    Status
    shon93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by PabloEscobar View Post
    Which do you think is more mysterious?
    Which backstory do want to be reveal first?
    Which abilities do you want to be shown first?
    Which character you want to be shown first fighting
    And if they fight who do you want them to fight?
    1)Dragon is a man of mystery they haven't found a trace of him anywhere says the WG
    2)Dragon backstory I want more than Vegapunk because it relates to Luffy's Mom and it basically Luffy's backstory Vegapunk might just be your ordinary anime mad scientist
    3)Vegapunk will be shown first and I don't think he has abilities probably a DF that makes him smart
    4)Dragon Vegapunk isn't a fighter he fights with his brain
    5)I want Dragon to have 1)An Op Df(wind wind or storm storm)
    2)Haki or Kings Haki equal ti Shanks because he has to has strong willpower to change to world
    3)A physical monster and hand to hand combat like Prime garp
    4)Rokoshiki on an island wide scale. Meaning when he uses rankaku it slices part of the island not regular baby air slashes

    I want Dragon to be so powerful that all the gorosei have to fight him but he has the advantage up in the Holyland to balance it out
     
         

  4. #4
    Brony LazyNacho's Avatar
    Status
    LazyNacho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Needs to be 20% cooler...
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    am i the only one curious about luffy's mother???
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by shon93 View Post
    1)Dragon is a man of mystery they haven't found a trace of him anywhere says the WG
    2)Dragon backstory I want more than Vegapunk because it relates to Luffy's Mom and it basically Luffy's backstory Vegapunk might just be your ordinary anime mad scientist
    3)Vegapunk will be shown first and I don't think he has abilities probably a DF that makes him smart
    4)Dragon Vegapunk isn't a fighter he fights with his brain
    5)I want Dragon to have 1)An Op Df(wind wind or storm storm)
    2)Haki or Kings Haki equal ti Shanks because he has to has strong willpower to change to world
    3)A physical monster and hand to hand combat like Prime garp
    4)Rokoshiki on an island wide scale. Meaning when he uses rankaku it slices part of the island not regular baby air slashes

    I want Dragon to be so powerful that all the gorosei have to fight him but he has the advantage up in the Holyland to balance it out
    I think he already has Haki, as he grabbed a logia [smoker] with ease

    As Garp mentioned when Luffy subconsciously showed his Kings Haki, he said something along the lines of he inherited it
    so im sure Dragon has it also
     
         

  6. #6
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Posts
    23,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    Monkey D Dragon, hence why i made a bio for him. He is single-handily the most interesting character created with very little dialogue in the series
     
         

  7. #7
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    10,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    Vegapunk for all.
    And it would be cool to see him fight Doflamingo :P
     
         

  8. #8
    ゆず「表裏一体」 Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    10,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.One Piece 2.Toriko 3.HxH
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    I think he already has Haki, as he grabbed a logia [smoker] with ease
    He never grabbed Smoker, he grabbed his jitte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    As Garp mentioned when Luffy subconsciously showed his Kings Haki, he said something along the lines of he inherited it
    so im sure Dragon has it also
    Correct.

    OT:

    Which do you think is more mysterious?
    -Dragon
    Which backstory do want to be reveal first?
    -VegaPunk
    Which abilities do you want to be shown first?
    -VegaPunk
    Which character you want to be shown first fighting
    -Dragon
    And if they fight who do you want them to fight?
    Can't say.
     
         

  9. #9
    Ten Yasha SeriousDogg's Avatar
    Status
    SeriousDogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker
     

    Re: Vega Punk or Dragon

    Vegapunk should be insanely op or insanely weak

    Which do you think is more mysterious? - Vegapunk
    Which backstory do want to be reveal first? - Vegapunk
    Which abilities do you want to be shown first? - Dragon
    Which character you want to be shown first fighting - Dragon
    And if they fight who do you want them to fight? - Dragon vs someone op
     
         
    Last edited by SeriousDogg; 01-24-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •