Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if Nagato/Deva Path Pein was clever.

It would be end of Naruto, if he would take away Naruto/Teleport with him to Akatsuki Base and extract Kyuubi from him when Naruto was pinned, instead of endless talking with him. Seriously, he could finish him up but the Akatsuki Leader is really stupid so he got into talking >.<

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What if Nagato/Deva Path Pein was clever.

I never saw pein use any kind of teleporting. One of his paths could summon the others, but his body still has to be in range of all the paths of pain in order for them to recieve chakra from him.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even if he could do that, which I don't think he could, he used up too much of his chakara.

Too bad though, it would have been awesome to watch! But Naruto would have to win! >:[

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
    It would be end of Naruto, if he would take away Naruto/Teleport with him to Akatsuki Base and extract Kyuubi from him when Naruto was pinned, instead of endless talking with him. Seriously, he could finish him up but the Akatsuki Leader is really stupid so he got into talking >.<
    Akatsuki lacks intelligence, especially Madara, If I were Madara, I would teleport to every single Beast, send it to another dimension, then bring it back, beat it up, and extract it. But I gotta send out other people, and they die and I complain about it.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

According to several Akatsuki members. Extacting one of the tailed beasts from it's host takes a while. And the amount of time it takes to seal a beast only increases with each new tail.

And not to mention, it takes even longer since most of the members are already dead.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wouldn't be much of a manga called naruto if he got captured and had the kyuubi extracted because he would die once a bijuu is removed the host dies gaara was an exceptions because he was brought back to life after words.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well there has to be mistakes in Madara's plan or Naruto will never succeed. That is the only way to reach a catharsis at the end of the story.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Akatsuki lacks intelligence, especially Madara, If I were Madara, I would teleport to every single Beast, send it to another dimension, then bring it back, beat it up, and extract it. But I gotta send out other people, and they die and I complain about it.
    Its suppose to be like that! If in movies, books, anime, characters would do the smartest thing in the situation and the most logical, it wouldn't be that exciting and interesting ^_^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage 0f Six Paths View Post
    Its suppose to be like that! If in movies, books, anime, characters would do the smartest thing in the situation and the most logical, it wouldn't be that exciting and interesting ^_^
    Atleast Kisame/Zetsu and Itachi think.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
    obviously you lack intelligence since pain couldnt teleport.. or did you mean for nagato to tow naruto across the ground in his customized wheel chair?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    It'll just kill the story, Pain is the proven strongest we've seen what he is capable of, Unlike Madara we never seen him fight for real. And I like to assume that Pain wasn't at his full potential and that he could of killed Naruto. Don't forget Pain had to fight some other people and use almighty push to devastate kohona...