Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

[Discussion] Obito's Redemption?

Alright, so a humanized character such as Obito just doesn't end full on train-wreck tragedy as we see him now in Shonen. So I can almost guarantee that he's not dead because he'll receive redemption, centered mostly around his dream of being Hokage that Naruto caused him to remember.

Every Hokage death we have seen has died from self sacrifice. Right now, Obito holds the ultimate self sacrifice tool in his eye: Rinne Tensei. The two main characters are also almost dead. If Obito were to sacrifice himself to resurrect them, he will have made a Hokage-esque sacrifice and be acknowledged as a hero, progressing the plot and resolving the tragic loose ends of his character, much like Itachi's resolution was him being acknowledged as a Hero of the Shinobi World and loved by his brother.

I think Naruto and Sasuke will actually die and Obito will break from zetsu to launch a rinne tensei to bring them back. Obito would also have a chance to tell the two that they have to work together no matter what, preventing decades of war, unlike what the Sage did and told the original sons

Anyways, do you think Obito will have a redeeming moment and do you think that he will have a role in the current Naruto and Sasuke situation? I think Obito sacrifice incoming in a few chapters

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: [Discussion] Obito's Redemption?

Definitely. I knew the transfer would fail - Naruto will be saved by Obito's Rinne Tensei. But, I think Kabuto (the mysterious figure) will save Sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..

and then what purpose do minato and kakashi serve?? i don't see them just dying without doing anything...! minato has to get kyubi back at the very least if he ain't doing anything against madara...! but if obito revives naruto and sasuke then getting kyubi back becomes irrelevant....! and i don't see how they can cause major damage to madara especially when minato has just 1 arm...! although i'd love to see him do some shit in anger of losing his son....!

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

I think that Obito is going to give Naruto the 9 tails after regaining control of his body.

It will be a last second thing.