Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so how long has sasuke been adept at sealing techniques...and where'd he learn them?

Sasuke seems to have some experience with sealing techs.since the time of his fight with Itachi he has had seals hidden under the bandages on his wrists that hold seemingly infinite shuriken.my questions are when did he do this,how many other sealing techs does he know,and how many other shinobi utilize this practical way to store ninja tools?I know there are people that keep weapons sealed or they summon them like the guy with the conch shell the helped fight kakuzu or the 3rds staff and others but has anyone done it quite to the extent that sasuke does?any feedback is appreciated:D

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: so how long has sasuke been adept at sealing techniques...and where'd he learn th

u see my dear friend,orochimaru was his sensei....orochimaru was a genious in ninjutsu forbidden jutsu but also in sealing jutsus....he used a lot times like the sealing-summoning jutsu he had in his hand to summon without any handseals the Madra(the giant purple snake,in the battle of the 3 legendary sannin,if u remember)...also sasuke used sealing techs not only this with shurinken in his battle iwth deidara but also the sealing-summoning that after he died suigetsu perform the tech so that he can revive sasuke by summoning the Madra......i dont think that kakashi make him learn those sealing techs so orochimaru probably who was better shinobi than kakashi...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: so how long has sasuke been adept at sealing techniques...and where'd he learn th

Orochimaru had lessons "Sealing techniques for dummies" [:

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Wakaranai- View Post
    hahahah!!!!!lo!!!!!for dummies!!!!i think that was sth like one hour lessons and also there participate deidara and itachi but because deidara was worer than sasuke and sasuke worser than itachi one hated other..

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    u see my dear friend,orochimaru was his sensei....orochimaru was a genious in ninjutsu forbidden jutsu but also in sealing jutsus....he used a lot times like the sealing-summoning jutsu he had in his hand to summon without any handseals the Madra(the giant purple snake,in the battle of the 3 legendary sannin,if u remember)...also sasuke used sealing techs not only this with shurinken in his battle iwth deidara but also the sealing-summoning that after he died suigetsu perform the tech so that he can revive sasuke by summoning the Madra......i dont think that kakashi make him learn those sealing techs so orochimaru probably who was better shinobi than kakashi...
    ha thanx:D that was my first thought but I figured it would be a good topic to bring up.but now that you mention it he really has been using sealing techniques for quite a while and while I figured it was oro I was a little fuzzy on how often he really used sealing techs but now I'm beginning to remember quite a few seals actually that I've seen from sasuke thanx again for the refresh I appreciate it

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    ha thanx:D that was my first thought but I figured it would be a good topic to bring up.but now that you mention it he really has been using sealing techniques for quite a while and while I figured it was oro I was a little fuzzy on how often he really used sealing techs but now I'm beginning to remember quite a few seals actually that I've seen from sasuke thanx again for the refresh I appreciate it
    your welcome man...and it was a good question...happy to help u...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Wakaranai- View Post
    haha I can picture it now....*sasuke opens textbook*..."I really hate you right now" lol

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Remember that Orochimaru was an expert on seals and Sasuke studied with Him for 2 1/2 Years.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Remember that Orochimaru was an expert on seals and Sasuke studied with Him for 2 1/2 Years.
    yep and oro was actually quite a genious at seals as I recall like cursed seal or tampering with narutos etc so it's only natural some of it would be passed down the line to sasuke

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yep and oro was actually quite a genious at seals as I recall like cursed seal or tampering with narutos etc so it's only natural some of it would be passed down the line to sasuke
    yeah all those was seals, i mean cursed marks, that he had learnt ...inside are sealing ''demonic powers''....orochimaru really is a genious...

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Curse seals are not qualified as sealing jutsu, sealing jutsu are known as fuinjutsu, while curse marks are qualified as juinjutsu, look it up on narutoped.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixth Kazekage View Post
    Curse seals are not qualified as sealing jutsu, sealing jutsu are known as fuinjutsu, while curse marks are qualified as juinjutsu, look it up on narutoped.
    yeah but u should know that even if cursed seal is a forbidden tech its also a sealing tech tht is sealed insie it ''demonic'' powers that sasuke unsealed them to gain power and go to his other form...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tenten sort of does that, she uses scrolls with seals on them and uses it to throw weapons. I think it might be a simple seal that is probably easy to learn, especially if tenten was good at it.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Tenten sort of does that, she uses scrolls with seals on them and uses it to throw weapons. I think it might be a simple seal that is probably easy to learn, especially if tenten was good at it.
    i think that ten ten actually is good to sealing techs...he use them very often,have alot of seals scrolls and perform jutsus with them...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    very true thanks for reminding me of that.and she is actually quite amazing at what she does even if not very effective(though in the third shipuuden movie I give her two big thumbs up for a job well done):D

I still think sasukes seals are pretty unique tho I mean infinite shuriken sealed to your wrists?genious lol

so I've come to a conclusion...seals are used everywhere in all shapes sizes and uses and happen to almost be the backbone of the shinobi world and that said naruto finding out about his lineage and of the uzumaki and their mastery of sealing techs holds great things to come

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Remember Seals work 2 ways to capture something or someone and to free something and someone.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Remember Seals work 2 ways to capture something or someone and to free something and someone.
    exactly.since the posting of this thread I've done quite a bit of reading up on seals in all their different classifications and uses and basically almost all jutsu are in some way or form related to seals.of course some are small and and some are vastly complex like say the one used to seal the three tails(anime I know but still interesting),the one naruto used to lock kyuubi into submission(still sort of a mystery),the curse marks that release the demon transformation,minatos imprint in naruto and also his shikki fuujin that completely rips a soul violently from the living world and seals them for all of eternity in the belly of the death god,or even tsunades forehead seal the gradually stores insane amounts of chakra just waiting to be released and expended.seals my friends are the way to just about anything in the shinobi world(and narutos family is now known to be the sealing masters).so it will be interesting to see where kishi takes this and what he has in store for naruto in the future.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i really hope naruto learn sealing techniques...i love them ....the jutsu absorbation pein was usin a sealing technique and naruto can do that for katon because his fuuton cant win katon but with his fuuton he can win raiton!!!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oro was a master of Forbidden Seals ... that Snake Seal was the seal of the Manda... which actually is forbidden. since to summon him you need to kill some 150+ men (not sure if its for feeding the snake or bringing evil into you) ....

The infinite shuriken ... wasnt it 1 of the uchiha techs? .. like the string wired Kunais ... or those multi target hits with 6-8 kunais in rapid succession ...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The shurikan attack is not infinite

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 389 - Page 8

and I thought their was a complete difference between a summoning technique and a sealing technique. They both use "seals" but sasukes attack is a summoning technique which uses a seal to bring something forth like FTG by fourth hokage.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke uses summoning sealing techs...he has sealed before the shurinkens and thenhe anti-summon them,for me,he is summoning the shurinken to him from th seal...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post

and I thought their was a complete difference between a summoning technique and a sealing technique. They both use "seals" but sasukes attack is a summoning technique which uses a seal to bring something forth like FTG by fourth hokage.
    good to know thank you:D

the eViL sKinnY Dude eViL sKiNnY bOy's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yup, guess Oro gave him a Seals 101 Lesson prolly during Sasuke's 2 year stay.

You know wat? Guess NOW i realizethat Temari may not have been that USELESS AFTERALL. (Actually NO WAIT. SHe STILL is. since I don't consider most of the weapon storage/concealment seals that high level anyways.)
    Coz Temari's main source of attacks is basically using the Stored WEAPONARY):flaw::flaw:

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

however ten ten(and not temari)is considering to be one of the most owerful woman in konoha...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post

FTG is NOT a summoning.. a summoning is very noticeable with all its smoke.. kind like a kage bunshin.. FTG is completely unnoticeable..

as far as sasuke's seals go.. of course it's Oro.. even when sasuke was fighting him, he had seals all over his body..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»