Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: We finally know how 1st hokage beat Madara !

Quote Originally Posted by InevitablePAIN View Post
    He controlled the juubis.
    sorry but only I can do that my friend.maybe the word you're looking for is bijuu

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    sorry but only I can do that my friend.maybe the word you're looking for is bijuu
    hahah, yes, by ur name only you can do that! lol

and about that whole thing about how hashirama only suppressed the kyuubi.. it clearly states that he gained CONTROL of the kyuubi in that link..
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 5

about sealing it into his wife... i guess thats up to interpretation.. cuz the exact line was "In order to better aid him, mito-sama sealed it in her own body".. i guess it depends on what you think she's aiding him with...

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    hahah, yes, by ur name only you can do that! lol

and about that whole thing about how hashirama only suppressed the kyuubi.. it clearly states that he gained CONTROL of the kyuubi in that link..
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 5

about sealing it into his wife... i guess thats up to interpretation.. cuz the exact line was "In order to better aid him, mito-sama sealed it in her own body".. i guess it depends on what you think she's aiding him with...
    ya but i think it meant that after he won the fight he gained control of the kyuubi.and his wife being an uzumaki and the loving wife she was let hashirama seal it in her to play her part as wife of the 1st Hokage and aid him in bringing order and peace to the world.but honestly theres no way to find out lol if they never show the fight.but i am positive she was absolutely not in the fight.it was a one on one "everyone stay back cuz this could get messy" kinda fight between madara and the 1st.the 1st had bijuu that went into battle with him but only a few as im sure he couldnt use over say three at a time and madara brought kyuubi and all of them clashed.madara vs the 1st and the other three(or however many)bijuu took on the kyuubi or atleast held it back so Hashirama could focus on madara and when he won and thought madara had died he turned to the kyuubi and surpressed it holding it down with wood release and when his village saw what had happened the rusheed to greet him and his wife and him decided the only way to keep kyuubi out of uchiha hands and also out of the world was to seal it.and what better place then in his own wife.she was uzumaki and she was the closest person to him.this is how i imagine it.....

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    ya but i think it meant that after he won the fight he gained control of the kyuubi.and his wife being an uzumaki and the loving wife she was let hashirama seal it in her to play her part as wife of the 1st Hokage and aid him in bringing order and peace to the world.but honestly theres no way to find out lol if they never show the fight.but i am positive she was absolutely not in the fight.it was a one on one "everyone stay back cuz this could get messy" kinda fight between madara and the 1st.the 1st had bijuu that went into battle with him but only a few as im sure he couldnt use over say three at a time and madara brought kyuubi and all of them clashed.madara vs the 1st and the other three(or however many)bijuu took on the kyuubi or atleast held it back so Hashirama could focus on madara and when he won and thought madara had died he turned to the kyuubi and surpressed it holding it down with wood release and when his village saw what had happened the rusheed to greet him and his wife and him decided the only way to keep kyuubi out of uchiha hands and also out of the world was to seal it.and what better place then in his own wife.she was uzumaki and she was the closest person to him.this is how i imagine it.....
    keeping it outta uchiha hands.. good point.. sealing it into his wife follows the same philosophy as some other jinchuurikis like how minato sealed it into his son, and how the 8 tails is always sealed into someone close to the raikage..

so it makes me wonder who would be the next host after naruto.. would he seal it into his child? or someone who isn't an uzumaki..

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    keeping it outta uchiha hands.. good point.. sealing it into his wife follows the same philosophy as some other jinchuurikis like how minato sealed it into his son, and how the 8 tails is always sealed into someone close to the raikage..

so it makes me wonder who would be the next host after naruto.. would he seal it into his child? or someone who isn't an uzumaki..
    i would think his child.he is an uzumaki and one of the strongest shinobi alive it would be befitting that the kyuubi be passed on as he is also the only known person to become a complete kyuubi jinchuuriki.but to be honest my opinion is that Naruto will be the last jinchuuriki.or atleast the last jinchuuriki of the kyuubi.i think he will carry it to his death.him and kyuubi will live a long life together and when Naruto dies...kyuubi dies along with him.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12