Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction

Why did Kishi take so much care to have Sasuke and Itachi present during the Kyuubi incident? Prior to this, we never even heard of any significance of the two brothers as it related to the Kyuubi incident. Sasuke and Itachi's role in the manga revolved around the Uchiha massacre, which is another mystery.

Yet, since Kushina's story, we have seen Sasuke as a baby twice, once with his mother, once with Itachi. Moreover, Naruto and Sasuke are shown side by side as babies on the front cover.

Why?

I have a theory. So many people on this site have wondered where Yondaime sealed Kyuubi's evil chakara. The consensus is that it was probably in the Death God.

But here is what i think. I think that the Death God seal was used to deal with Madara. Minato tried to seal Madara/Tobi into the death god but for some reason wasnt able to do it completely.

So Madara escapes, and the Kyuubi is left out in the open without anyone controlling it.

It is upto Minato to seal the Kyuubi.

But he knows he can't seal it within himself. He knows only an Uzumaki can control the Kyuubi.

He decides to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto.

But of course naruto is an infant and the entire Kyuubi Chakara was too much for such a small body to handle. Naruto's special Chakara hadnt developed yet.

Minato decides to split it into two.
    Ying and Yang.

He puts one half into Naruto.

But what to do wit the other half?

The only other kekkai genkai able to controll the Kyuubi was Sharingan.

Itachi offers Sasuke as a host.

Saskue turns out to be the closest reincarnation of the sage of six path's evil son

He contains the chakara immediatly

Naruto turns out to be the closest reincarnatoin of the sage of six path's good son

He also contains the Chakara immediatly.

But given Sharingan's old history with Kyuubi, Sasuke's sealing is kept secret.
    Only Minato, Itachi, and Madara know the truth.

What naruto saw in Sasuke after the Danzo fight was Kyuubi Chakara.

What do u guys think?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: My prediction

if madara knew it why wouldn't he told sasuke?

or even itachi could have told him...

and the chakra never leaked? Specially with all the hatred and eveything, it would have gone crazy.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its a cool theory but I know he would have noticed the seal somewhere on him. Also if he had any part of the 9 tails I doubt he would be able to control it or at the very least have some problems with its "will" taking over. I would think he would know somehow though.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why would Itachi offer Sasuke as a host? That is just dumb.

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Why would Itachi offer Sasuke as a host? That is just dumb.
    no offense to the thread maker I mean it sounds good and have you have some decent reasoning but the idea is honestly just a little too off imo I think there's no way it happened like this.I personally think it is just showing what two of the most popular in the entire manga were doing at the time of attack and how keen itachi was at such a young age.they both play key parts in the story and kishi wanted to include them.and he knew all the itach and sasuke fans would love to see them due to the story being focused on naruto his parents and madara for the moment

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its a good point about why Itachi would offer Sasuke as a host.

Maybe one scenario could be that Itachi left Sasuke around and ran after Madara when the latter escaped Minato's Death God seal. Now you could ask why Itachi would do that? Maybe Minato ordered him to leave sasuke and run after him while he took care of the Kyuubi.

During this point when the sealing process began, Minato realized he needed two hosts.

Sasuke was the only option

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another good point is where is Sasuke's seal and how come the Kyuubi Chakara is not influencing Sasuke. Well I would say that the Seal isnt visible because Sasuke, being a special Uchiha, became a perfect host right away. Kyuubi's chakara mayhave permamnently fused with his chakara. This would explain where sasuke is getting all of his hatred from. Sasuke channels energy to perform insane techniques for prolonged period, fuled by anger. even karin looked inside Sasuke and saw something terrible. Naruto looked inside Sasuke with the punch and saw something that made him think he cannot beat him, despite having sage mode and kyuubi.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

sounds good, but its imposible, till now Sasuke would notice, and so others. Sasuke kave had plenty of epic fights, where he was near to death with anger..... and no sign of Kyuubi..imposible

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    sounds good, but its imposible, till now Sasuke would notice, and so others. Sasuke kave had plenty of epic fights, where he was near to death with anger..... and no sign of Kyuubi..imposible
    exactly.. its not possible but i rekon its an alright theory besides con's.. "supposedly" the other half was sealed within the shinigami

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke wasn't evil to begin with, and had the evil chakra been sealed in him it would have overpowered him and caused him to be evil from birth. I understand that you're seeing Sasuke's dark chakra and thinking it might be from the kyuubi, but his dark chakra is a part of the Uchiha's cycle of hatred.