Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Time Skip????

Ok i kno that i made this post about 100 chapters too early but now i really think that this(mayb like 30 chapters from now) would b the perfect time for a small time skip. nothing big jus mayb a year. let me explain:

1. if this is truly suppose to b a "war" then tobi's side will need more than jus tobi, sasuke, kisame(if he makes it out alive), the black/white guy(sorry i cant think of his name) and kabumaru. u could add n juugo and suigetsu if they r still alive.

the way i c it, outside of tobi n sasuke, naruto and KB's services wouldn't even b needed which leads me to think that they r gonna have to add some new people. a lot of new people. kakashi could take out kabumaru wit his ms tech and juugo would b a tough match for Rock Lee but i'd give lee the nod. suigetsui would b a tough match but mayb a member of Raikage's team could beat him like they did when they attacked the kage summit. plus we have no idea what other powers the other nin from the rock, lightning, sand, mist, and even the leaf saying that there is a lot we dont even kno about root n there powers. so kishi'll need to introduce a lot of new people into the fold in order to actually b able to call this a war.

2. Kishi would need time for sasuke to work wit his new eyes. granted, he gave sasuke ms and gave him the ability to weild it rather quickly so i imagine that he could do the same wit EMS but i think that it'd b more effective if he did so over time.

3. if kishi were to do something like give naruto a new move or some kind of new goal to perfect, eventhough i think that it would b better to show it, kishi might wanna create more excitement by allowing naruto to learn these new moves n come back to konoha jus n time for the war. mayb some training wit KB or some seal training or sage training or anything else kishi could think up for naruto.

4. this would give konoha time to rebuild and have some resemblance of a normal village. last we saw, konoha was a big hole, granted i think that if they sent tenzo wit naruto they probably had made significant progress n the rebuilding effort. i jus think that this would b a good time to make konoha beautiful again.

5. give the konoha 11 w/o naruto the opportunity to b an asset to the war by becomin stronger.

considering all this, this has to b the best time to have a time skip. what do think?????

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Time Skip????

I like the idea of a time skip. After a few loose ends are tied up i.e. Sasuke's EMS some panel with the new design. Then I could see a time skip being really cool. Naruto will need a time skip to become hokage it would just be strange for him to be the youngest hokage even at his age. So I would think a time skip has to happen. Nobody is prepared completely for war it seems. It would make sense to tie up some loose ends then time skip to kinda move the story along.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    I like the idea of a time skip. After a few loose ends are tied up i.e. Sasuke's EMS some panel with the new design. Then I could see a time skip being really cool. Naruto will need a time skip to become hokage it would just be strange for him to be the youngest hokage even at his age. So I would think a time skip has to happen. Nobody is prepared completely for war it seems. It would make sense to tie up some loose ends then time skip to kinda move the story along.
    what he said :D

what's naruto now? 16? It would be kinda ridiculous if it only took him 3-4 years from leaving the academy to becoming the Hokage. Still....Gaara has done it

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    Ok i kno that i made this post about 100 chapters too early but now i really think that this(mayb like 30 chapters from now) would b the perfect time for a small time skip. nothing big jus mayb a year. let me explain:

1. if this is truly suppose to b a "war" then tobi's side will need more than jus tobi, sasuke, kisame(if he makes it out alive), the black/white guy(sorry i cant think of his name) and kabumaru. u could add n juugo and suigetsu if they r still alive.

the way i c it, outside of tobi n sasuke, naruto and KB's services wouldn't even b needed which leads me to think that they r gonna have to add some new people. a lot of new people. kakashi could take out kabumaru wit his ms tech and juugo would b a tough match for Rock Lee but i'd give lee the nod. suigetsui would b a tough match but mayb a member of Raikage's team could beat him like they did when they attacked the kage summit. plus we have no idea what other powers the other nin from the rock, lightning, sand, mist, and even the leaf saying that there is a lot we dont even kno about root n there powers. so kishi'll need to introduce a lot of new people into the fold in order to actually b able to call this a war.

2. Kishi would need time for sasuke to work wit his new eyes. granted, he gave sasuke ms and gave him the ability to weild it rather quickly so i imagine that he could do the same wit EMS but i think that it'd b more effective if he did so over time.

3. if kishi were to do something like give naruto a new move or some kind of new goal to perfect, eventhough i think that it would b better to show it, kishi might wanna create more excitement by allowing naruto to learn these new moves n come back to konoha jus n time for the war. mayb some training wit KB or some seal training or sage training or anything else kishi could think up for naruto.

4. this would give konoha time to rebuild and have some resemblance of a normal village. last we saw, konoha was a big hole, granted i think that if they sent tenzo wit naruto they probably had made significant progress n the rebuilding effort. i jus think that this would b a good time to make konoha beautiful again.

5. give the konoha 11 w/o naruto the opportunity to b an asset to the war by becomin stronger.

considering all this, this has to b the best time to have a time skip. what do think?????
    I think that's an awesome idea say like a year goes by an kishi improves everyones techs and outfits again and developed the story a little more or something and you're right the time for it seems like it's coming soon if it was to happen I think it would be great if that happened

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

I think Madara's army might be all of the smaller village's like the rain village i don't think the rain will join him i just mean other village's like the rain those who where in the middle of all the other war's he will tell them it's there time to take control

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    I think Madara's army might be all of the smaller village's like the rain village i don't think the rain will join him i just mean other village's like the rain those who where in the middle of all the other war's he will tell them it's there time to take control
    yea but smaller villages like the Rain were protected by bigger villages like the leaf so i doubt that they'd b strong enough to really matter n the war but that might b there plan. i hope not tho

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

:D5 kages are not lol. madara oneself with few member can't hold the 5kages so he needs lots of time be ready for the war. he is starting the war with the seven bijjus.but he too cannot control it because gedo mazo is unstable,so he has lots of disadvantages.to start war at current stage.so time skip is needed.
    :D:D:D

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

yea im hoping for a time skip as well although we'd have to wait maybe for a while for the new chapters?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Time Skip might be Naruto at 18 or 20 years of age with His own squad trying to clean up the lose ends that were left by the war, Like Kabuto escaping and maybe Sasuke rehabilitation something along those lines Sasuke maybe The Return of the Uzumaki to the Land Of Waves.

Last edited by Honord Sage; 07-10-2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Spell cheacker auto change Sasuke

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

All these kind of mangas have teenagers as the heroes. And yes.. one more year wont take the teenagness away. I dont think we will have a time skip.
    Here is why:

Many have said it before... That kishi goes to fast forward. Kishi cant leave all as it is now. Probably leaving holes for the anime department to make fillers....

It wont be a traditional war. He will send in a bunch of bijuus together with kabutos undead army = Enough to kill most of the no-name ninjas in seconds.

What has stopped sasuke from stopping and training?
    I bet he will learn everything about his EMS in his next battle like he has been doing for the last 3 fights.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    yea but smaller villages like the Rain were protected by bigger villages like the leaf so i doubt that they'd b strong enough to really matter n the war but that might b there plan. i hope not tho
    But that is exactly how Madara can recruit them because to the main village's the don't matter & never will until they do something about it that will be Madara's pitch to them

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I would like a time skip Naruto could brush up on his Jutsu's. He hasn't really the time to do some actually training on them with the missions and the chasing after Sasuke. When Naruto and Sasuke fight I want it to be them at their strongest not like last time with then using new power ups.

A time skip could improve sage mode and kyuubi mode. It would give room for a Naruto, Kyuubi relationship. It could also get the rest of the rookies a chance to grow and get stronger like everyone else who entered a war.