Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 169
  1. #1
    Uchiha king Ron Ayeh's Avatar
    Status
    Ron Ayeh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland(USA)
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Strongest Naruto character

    who are the top 10 strongest character in Naruto. (list them) and why
     
         

  2. #2
    Sannin JiraiyaSensei's Avatar
    Status
    JiraiyaSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Well... I'll take all of them into acount (living and dead)

    1. Rikoudu Sennin (Five elements, creator of ninja world, Juubi Jinchuriki, Rinnegan)
    2. Senju Hashirama (First Hokage, control over Bijuu, Mokuton, Victor over Madara)
    3. Uchiha Madara (Control over Bijuu, EMS perfected, stood on equal ground with Hashirama)
    4. Sarutobi Hiruzen (Pupil to First and Second Hokage, Dead demon consuming seal, beat resurrected 1. and 2. Hokage)
    5. Namikaze Minato (Flying Thundergood, Dead demon consuming seal, Rasengan inventor, Hirzuen's pupil)
    6. Uzumaki Naruto (perfected Sage mode, perfected Rasengan, Kuubi's Chakra, Toad Sage)
    7. Uchiha Sasuke (EMS, Susanoo, Ametarasu, Tsukuyomi, Blaze element, Kirin)
    8. Uchiha Itachi (Susanoo, Ametarasu, Tsukuyomi, MS Master)
    9. Jiraiya (Rasengan, Sannin, Sage Mode, experience, Toad Sage,
    10. Yondaime Raikage (unrivaled Power, supposedly as fast as Minato, certainly Raiton Master)

    I am sure, I didnt give enough credit to other Characters. Nidaime, Nagato, other Kages sure deserve a place on that list
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member ~ Killer S ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ Killer S ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    City by the C,Sri lanka
    Posts
    3,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    Well... I'll take all of them into acount (living and dead)

    1. Rikoudu Sennin (Five elements, creator of ninja world, Juubi Jinchuriki, Rinnegan)
    2. Senju Hashirama (First Hokage, control over Bijuu, Mokuton, Victor over Madara)
    3. Uchiha Madara (Control over Bijuu, EMS perfected, stood on equal ground with Hashirama)
    4. Sarutobi Hiruzen (Pupil to First and Second Hokage, Dead demon consuming seal, beat resurrected 1. and 2. Hokage)
    5. Namikaze Minato (Flying Thundergood, Dead demon consuming seal, Rasengan inventor, Hirzuen's pupil)
    6. Uzumaki Naruto (perfected Sage mode, perfected Rasengan, Kuubi's Chakra, Toad Sage)
    7. Uchiha Sasuke (EMS, Susanoo, Ametarasu, Tsukuyomi, Blaze element, Kirin)
    8. Uchiha Itachi (Susanoo, Ametarasu, Tsukuyomi, MS Master)
    9. Jiraiya (Rasengan, Sannin, Sage Mode, experience, Toad Sage,
    10. Yondaime Raikage (unrivaled Power, supposedly as fast as Minato, certainly Raiton Master)

    I am sure, I didnt give enough credit to other Characters. Nidaime, Nagato, other Kages sure deserve a place on that list
    Nagato also a strong ninja.He must include the list.
     
         

  4. #4
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    Posts
    4,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Well, it is very hard to do a list of the strongest character...If you say Rikodou Sennin maybe it is a yes, the strongest character! Since it was said to be the strongest :X But beyond that..we cant no longer do a list. 1st hokage maybe 2nd strong...but still we doesnt know if Naruto can be more stronger :/
     
         

  5. #5
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    Well... I'll take all of them into acount (living and dead)

    1. Rikoudu Sennin (Five elements, creator of ninja world, Juubi Jinchuriki, Rinnegan)
    2. Senju Hashirama (First Hokage, control over Bijuu, Mokuton, Victor over Madara)
    3. Uchiha Madara (Control over Bijuu, EMS perfected, stood on equal ground with Hashirama)
    4. Sarutobi Hiruzen (Pupil to First and Second Hokage, Dead demon consuming seal, beat resurrected 1. and 2. Hokage)
    5. Namikaze Minato (Flying Thundergood, Dead demon consuming seal, Rasengan inventor, Hirzuen's pupil)
    6. Uzumaki Naruto (perfected Sage mode, perfected Rasengan, Kuubi's Chakra, Toad Sage)
    7. Uchiha Sasuke (EMS, Susanoo, Ametarasu, Tsukuyomi, Blaze element, Kirin)
    8. Uchiha Itachi (Susanoo, Ametarasu, Tsukuyomi, MS Master)
    9. Jiraiya (Rasengan, Sannin, Sage Mode, experience, Toad Sage,
    10. Yondaime Raikage (unrivaled Power, supposedly as fast as Minato, certainly Raiton Master)

    I am sure, I didnt give enough credit to other Characters. Nidaime, Nagato, other Kages sure deserve a place on that list
    The 3rd is more powerful then the first

    anyway

    1 sage of the six paths
    2 Nagato
    3 3rd Hokage
    4 Mintato
    5 1st hokage
    6 Itachi
    7 Orochimaru
    8 Raikage
    9 Naruto
    10 Sasuke
     
         

  6. #6
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    cambridge
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    FIVE WORDS : MINATO,MINATO,MINATO,MINATO and SAGE OF THE SIXTH PATH
     
         

  7. #7
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Sasuke[Cool,MS,EMS,Sharingan,Chidori,Taijutsu,You Know The Rest.]1/2
    Naruto[Sage Mode,Kyuubi,Rasengan,Other Stuff]1/2
    3.Minato[Rasengan,TFG,Sealing Jutsu.]
    4.Pain[Rinnegan,Chibaku Tensei,Shinra Tensei,Six Paths Of Pain.]
    5.Hashirama[Mokuton Jutsu,Senju,]
    6.Itachi[Taijutsu,MS,Sharingan.]
    7.Jiraiya[Incomplete Sage Mode,Rasengan,Kichiyose.]
    8.Kakashi[Chidori,Lightning Blade,Rasengan,Sharingan,MS.]
    9.Killer Bee[Hachibi,Kenjutsu,Lariat.]
    10.Raikage[Lightning JUtsus,Taijutsu,Speed,Strength.]

    OK,I put some people on the wrong place like Killer Bee and raikage.I didn't include Rikoudo Sennin cause he's too strong and I didn't include other people on that list who totally deserves a place in that list.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Missing Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Missing Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Forum Games o.O
    Posts
    17,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    1.rikodou senni
    2.1st hokage
    3. madara
    4.3rd hokage
    5.4th hokage
    6.naruto
    7.nagato
    8.sasuke
    9.jiarya
    10.abu black ops
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member minatoisagod's Avatar
    Status
    minatoisagod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    1,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    man a top 10 is hard

    1. Sage of six paths
    2. Sarutobi/ Minato
    3. Pain
    4. Harishima Seju
    5 Madara
    6 Tobirama
    7 Itachi
    8 Naruto
    9 Sasuke
    10 A
     
         

  10. #10
    Akatsuki ****** Zigi Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Zigi Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Belgrade , Serbia
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    I will make my list at the time we are in episodes now since i dont read manga :
    1.Sage of the Six Paths
    2.Minato Namikaze
    3.Itachi Uchiha
    4.First Hokage
    5.Madara Uchiha
    6.Nagato
    7.Naruto Uzumaki
    8.Sasuke Uchiha
    9.Jiraiya
    10.Sarutobi
     
         

  11. #11
    Academy Student
    Status
    itsakan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    1. Sage of Six Paths
    2. Minato
    3. 1st hokage
    4. Madara
    5. Sasuke
    6. Naruto
    7. Nagato
    8. Itachi
    9. 2nd hokage
    10. Jiraya
    I didn't include Sarutobi because he's nickname was the Professor or something so basically he is very smart he wasn't so famous for his fighting skills and we saw him against Orochimaru... not that impresive even if he was old.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member KSM's Avatar
    Status
    KSM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Quote Originally Posted by itsakan View Post
    1. Sage of Six Paths
    2. Minato
    3. 1st hokage
    4. Madara
    5. Sasuke
    6. Naruto
    7. Nagato
    8. Itachi
    9. 2nd hokage
    10. Jiraya
    I didn't include Sarutobi because he's nickname was the Professor or something so basically he is very smart he wasn't so famous for his fighting skills and we saw him against Orochimaru... not that impresive even if he was old.
    lool sarutobi not dat strong...nothing to say but very funny...to become hokage you need to know 1000 jetsus, he knew 1000s jetsus...i would include him in the list but yah, its your opinion in the end xD
     
         

  13. #13
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    In order according to the manga.

    1) Sage of Six Paths(Creator of ninjutsu/Rinnegan)
    2) Naruto(with Kyuubi/Sage mode)
    3) Minato Namikaze(FTG/speed/genius)
    4) Madara Uchiha(with EMS and Rinnegan/experience)
    5) Pain(Rinnegan)
    6) Jiraiya(Sage mode/experience)
    7) Sasuke Uchiha(with EMS)
    8) Itachi Uchiha(MS)
    9) Orochimaru(experience/genius)
    10) Kabuto Yakushi(not including edo tensei/Orochimaru's jutsu)
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    1) SO6P
    2) Hashirama Senju
    3) Uchiha Madara
    4) Hiruzen Sarutobi
    5) Namikaze Minato
    6) Tobirama Senju (hope I spelled it right)
    7) Naruto
    8) Itachi
    9) Sasuke (Itachi will always be stronger than sasuke)
    10) Jiraiya
     
         

  15. #15
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    1,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Not Sure but i think it is like this
    1. Rikudo Sennin (Sage of the Six Paths, Rinnegan, Izagni)
    2. Madara Uchiha (Space Time Jutsu, Rinnegan, Izagni)
    3. Naruto Uzumaki (Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, Lots of Rasengans, Space Time Jutsu)
    4. Kabuto (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection, Lots of Snake Jutsus)
    5. Nagato (Rinnegan, Six Paths of Pain)
    6. Sasuke Uchiha (Mangekyō Sharingan, Susanoo, Kirin)
    7. Hiruzen Sarutobi (Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Mokey King Enma
    8. Minato Namikaze (Flying Thunder God Technique, Dead Demon Consuming Seal)
    9. Senju Hashirama (Wood Jutsus, Can Suppress Tailed Beasts)
    10. Jiraya (Sage Mode, Super Great Ball Rasengan, Toad Sage)
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Sparx's Avatar
    Status
    Sparx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    this post makes no sense if the answers are biased.......how in the world can you put itachi over jeraiya an naruto over the current raikage thats just dumb its an impossibility for naruto at his current level to beat a kage of such caliber people please think carefully about what you're writing before you write it.
     
         

  17. #17
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    this post makes no sense if the answers are biased.......how in the world can you put itachi over jeraiya an naruto over the current raikage thats just dumb its an impossibility for naruto at his current level to beat a kage of such caliber people please think carefully about what you're writing before you write it.
    you need to think about it buddy....naruto can beat raikage with the nine tails easily....you are basically saying that 9 tails is weaker than 8 tails
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    MegamanXZOBMV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Here's my list:

    1. Rikudo Sennin: This is an obvious #1. The Sage of Six Paths was easily the most powerful ninja to ever live, and likely will remain that way. He was the host of the Jyuubi, the most powerful ''demon'' or tailed beast there is. In addition, he had perfected the Rinnegan, Izanagi, and created the frickin' moon.

    2. Hiruzen Sarutobi (Prime): Aside from the SOSP, Hiruzen was also known as the God of Shinobi. He was stated to have been able to counter every Konoha jutsu in existence, including the Mangekyo and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan abilities. Even in his old age, Hiruzen was capable of fighting 2v1 with his former masters and Kages, and quickly landed what would have been a fight-ending blow (with a simple explosive tag no less).

    3. Kabuto: Even before Shippuden, Kabuto took up a spot as one of the strongest ninja there was. Orochimaru stated that Kabuto was roughly as skilled in combat as Kakashi, which is an amazing credit to Kabuto's ability, especially considering he had only used medical ninjutsu up until Orochimaru ''died''. Upon absorbing Orochimaru's remains, Kabuto became even more powerful, augmenting Manda and using his medical knowledge and great chakra control to surpass his former teacher, and most ninjas period.

    4. Naruto Uzumaki: Boasting high stamina and chakra, intelligence when he needs it most, senjutsu, and the Kyuubi, Naruto is a force to be reckoned with. In his new state, it's very likely that he can mix his Kyuubi power with Sage Mode, becoming an ungodly powerful ninja. He has perfected the Rasenshuriken, a devastating jutsu in it's own right, and in his full-Jinchuuriki form boasts speed akin to Minato's teleportation prowess.

    5. Madara Uchiha/''Tobi'': Madara is powerful no doubt. He possesses the blood of both an Uchiha and a Senju, is capable of using the ''true'' Izanagi, and is the first user of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He is capable of fully controlling the Nine-Tails, and fought on equal ground with Hashirama Senjutsu. With the addition of his new Rinnegan eye, Madara is more powerful than ever before, now capable of using all of the techniques Nagato used.

    6. Minato Namikaze: The Fourth Hokage. What can be said? He was a skilled practitioner of jikukan ninjutsu and is strong enough to fight the Kyuubi all on his own, as well as land a damaging blow to Madara, who had acquired Jikukan abilities likely far before Minato was even a Chunin. He is the creator of the Rasengan and the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.. which is all that really needs to be said.

    7. Sasuke Uchiha: Until I know what Sasuke can do with an EMS, he'll be placed here. Sasuke was, since birth, a genius and a prodigy much like his brother. He mastered several Fire-based techniques before most ninja even learn of Nature Transformation. He quickly learned the Chidori, and now has the powerful Mangekyo techniques as well as his own Blaze Release, utilizing Susano'o in ways Itachi didn't. Soon, there is no doubt in my mind that Sasuke will surpass all Uchiha before him, including Madara.

    8. Itachi Uchiha: Formerly the pride of the Uchiha clan, Itachi was simply naturally gifted. Despite his supposed illness, he was capable of moving at high speeds and forming handsigns so quick that even Kakashi could hardly notice them at all. He was extremely skilled with Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, and his Susano'o possessed two legendary artifacts, which in tandem made him virtually invincible. I'd rank Itachi above Sasuke up until Sasuke got his Mangekyo, and in a full-force fight Itachi would've slaughtered Sasuke.

    9. Nagato: Nagato had the Rinnegan. That's really all I need to say. Capable of controlling six bodies at once, make clones of other people that included their kekkei genkai, using Chibaku Tensei, and at least two methods of ripping out someone's soul directly. In addition, he was powerful enough to revive the recently dead, upwards of hundreds of ninja at one time.

    10. Sasori or The Second Hokage: Had a tough time deciding a fifth. Sasori is simply lethal, with Human Puppets he could potentially use any ability he wanted, granted he killed his target. In addition, his poison is devastating, leading to near instant paralysis followed by great pain and eventual death. Getting touched when fighting Sasori leads to death. Period. The Second Hokage on the other hand, was an extremely powerful ninja in his own right, a master water manipulator who could form crashing waves of water out of thin air, turning any location to his advantage. Also, he was skilled in Jikukan ninjutsu and Edo Tensei, as told by Minato and Kabuto respectively.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Yüme's Avatar
    Status
    Yüme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.
     



    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    1Minato will kick all they asses
    2. His son pwns, ans will pwn even more in the future...
    3. Lets face it, the Faygole names Sasuke if destined to be the greatest sharingan master ever...
    3. Madara ofcourse, wtf mr. Hashirama there couldnt handle it...
    4. Mr. Hashirama.
    5. Illegal
    6. Nagato was one with the rinnegan
    7. Killer bee baby
    8. Raikage was pretty damn good if you ask me...
    9. probably Itachi, dunno.
    10. Kabuto.



    **** RIDOKU! or however you spell it...
     
         

  20. #20
    Academy Student
    Status
    meguriaufutari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    1. Rikudou Sennin (well, we know that he is the creator of ninjutsu, bijuu, etc.. Basically, he is the GOD in the Naruto series)
    2. Senju Hashirama (we know that he is the victor of Uchiha Madara, who is the strongest current ninja)
    3. Uchiha Itachi (well, with the sword of totsuka, he can pulverize every single opponent that he stabs. With the yata mirror, he can deflect anything that comes to him)
    4. Uchiha Madara (ooohh, this guy is just sucks. intangibility, absorbing ability, teleportation, sharingan, rinnegan, and izanagi)
    5. Nagato (with banshou tennin and shinra tensei, and with the combination of the other paths, he is really hard to be beaten. I don't think even Naruto could beat him if he did not too arrogant in using his power to destroy konoha, which caused a temporary cooldown for his God-realm ability)
    6. Uzumaki Naruto (m, with incredible speed, full control of kyuubi's chakra, rasen shuriken, and sage mode)
    7. Onoki, AKA third tsuchikage (well, not much to be seen from him. But we know that his jinton is really dangerous (Akatsuchi said that he could blow the entire big turtle if he used it. And I think he has fought Madara before and survived)
    8. A, AKA fourth raikage (I think one of his bodyguard stated that with his raiton chakra, his speed is comparable to Minato (plus, he does not need a mark). He is also very proficient with taijutsu, and has a lot of chakra (Karin stated that he had a bijuu level chakra))
    9. Nara shikaku (well, this is just a hypothesis. I think all of the nara clan can use this trick. Kage-bunshin no jutsu, make the bunshin do the kagemane no jutsu to bind an opponent. If they manage to do it, then they just have to stab their heart, it is a bunshin afterall. The bunshin poof, the opponent dies).
    10. Namikaze Minato (we know that he is the fourth hokage, able to deal with kyuubi, and even managed to land a rasengan to tobi/madara).
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanXZOBMV View Post
    Here's my list:

    1. Rikudo Sennin: This is an obvious #1. The Sage of Six Paths was easily the most powerful ninja to ever live, and likely will remain that way. He was the host of the Jyuubi, the most powerful ''demon'' or tailed beast there is. In addition, he had perfected the Rinnegan, Izanagi, and created the frickin' moon.

    2. Hiruzen Sarutobi (Prime): Aside from the SOSP, Hiruzen was also known as the God of Shinobi. He was stated to have been able to counter every Konoha jutsu in existence, including the Mangekyo and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan abilities. Even in his old age, Hiruzen was capable of fighting 2v1 with his former masters and Kages, and quickly landed what would have been a fight-ending blow (with a simple explosive tag no less).

    3. Kabuto: Even before Shippuden, Kabuto took up a spot as one of the strongest ninja there was. Orochimaru stated that Kabuto was roughly as skilled in combat as Kakashi, which is an amazing credit to Kabuto's ability, especially considering he had only used medical ninjutsu up until Orochimaru ''died''. Upon absorbing Orochimaru's remains, Kabuto became even more powerful, augmenting Manda and using his medical knowledge and great chakra control to surpass his former teacher, and most ninjas period.

    4. Naruto Uzumaki: Boasting high stamina and chakra, intelligence when he needs it most, senjutsu, and the Kyuubi, Naruto is a force to be reckoned with. In his new state, it's very likely that he can mix his Kyuubi power with Sage Mode, becoming an ungodly powerful ninja. He has perfected the Rasenshuriken, a devastating jutsu in it's own right, and in his full-Jinchuuriki form boasts speed akin to Minato's teleportation prowess.

    5. Madara Uchiha/''Tobi'': Madara is powerful no doubt. He possesses the blood of both an Uchiha and a Senju, is capable of using the ''true'' Izanagi, and is the first user of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He is capable of fully controlling the Nine-Tails, and fought on equal ground with Hashirama Senjutsu. With the addition of his new Rinnegan eye, Madara is more powerful than ever before, now capable of using all of the techniques Nagato used.

    6. Minato Namikaze: The Fourth Hokage. What can be said? He was a skilled practitioner of jikukan ninjutsu and is strong enough to fight the Kyuubi all on his own, as well as land a damaging blow to Madara, who had acquired Jikukan abilities likely far before Minato was even a Chunin. He is the creator of the Rasengan and the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.. which is all that really needs to be said.

    7. Sasuke Uchiha: Until I know what Sasuke can do with an EMS, he'll be placed here. Sasuke was, since birth, a genius and a prodigy much like his brother. He mastered several Fire-based techniques before most ninja even learn of Nature Transformation. He quickly learned the Chidori, and now has the powerful Mangekyo techniques as well as his own Blaze Release, utilizing Susano'o in ways Itachi didn't. Soon, there is no doubt in my mind that Sasuke will surpass all Uchiha before him, including Madara.

    8. Itachi Uchiha: Formerly the pride of the Uchiha clan, Itachi was simply naturally gifted. Despite his supposed illness, he was capable of moving at high speeds and forming handsigns so quick that even Kakashi could hardly notice them at all. He was extremely skilled with Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, and his Susano'o possessed two legendary artifacts, which in tandem made him virtually invincible. I'd rank Itachi above Sasuke up until Sasuke got his Mangekyo, and in a full-force fight Itachi would've slaughtered Sasuke.

    9. Nagato: Nagato had the Rinnegan. That's really all I need to say. Capable of controlling six bodies at once, make clones of other people that included their kekkei genkai, using Chibaku Tensei, and at least two methods of ripping out someone's soul directly. In addition, he was powerful enough to revive the recently dead, upwards of hundreds of ninja at one time.

    10. Sasori or The Second Hokage: Had a tough time deciding a fifth. Sasori is simply lethal, with Human Puppets he could potentially use any ability he wanted, granted he killed his target. In addition, his poison is devastating, leading to near instant paralysis followed by great pain and eventual death. Getting touched when fighting Sasori leads to death. Period. The Second Hokage on the other hand, was an extremely powerful ninja in his own right, a master water manipulator who could form crashing waves of water out of thin air, turning any location to his advantage. Also, he was skilled in Jikukan ninjutsu and Edo Tensei, as told by Minato and Kabuto respectively.
    agreed but i think that madara is stronger than naruto , izanagi isn't a toy, and the 1st should allso be included, as he is a wood force that had to be rdeckoned with
     
         

  22. #22
    Sage Empol's Avatar
    Status
    Empol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    One can never rank their abilities for they also have weaknesses. For instance, Itachi can easily defeat Pain with genjutsu even though we can say that Nagato is truly powerful. As they say, "Nobody is perfect" !
     
         

  23. #23
    Indomitable Spirit kam's Avatar
    Status
    kam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    18,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    sage of the sixth path is the strongest
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    My list would be

    1st The Sage of The Six Paths- i guess no one can question that

    2nd the 1st Hokage - he was the ony one , in thesse series, who battled the eternal sharingan and won madara in a close battle

    2nd Madara Uchiha - Even thought he lost to the 1st i think now he can pretty much overpower most of the characters in the manga, no doubt another secon in the row

    3rd the 3rd hokage - as said before he was able to counter any genjutsu, and was a devastating ninja. so he makes the 3rd place.

    4th Kabuto- i think now no one will argue with the fact that the impute world resurrectio is awesome. He can summon any strong ninja from the past , and se them as puppets. 4th place.

    5th Naruto Uzumaki/Namikaze - One of the few perfect hosts, he perfected all the jutsus that came down to him by his ancestors and teachers to a Peaque. His new so-called 'God Mode' sonds tremendously devastating to me, although we have no idea of what it is capable of. 5th place - Naruto

    6th The 4th hokage- the facts that the 4th could allso use the sage mode came up ( allthough i have no idea how) he bcame a racing atomic Falcon punch, and we have no idea what the EMC does so , 6th plce Yondaime

    7th Itachi uchiha - again it was a hard decisisin, Sasuke has his eyes now practically , but we do not know about the ressurected Itachi. I presume he has them or he'd be utterly useless in battle without eyes.the 7th place- Itachi

    8th Sasuke - he is definately one of the strongest , i bet he can go up a lot higher after his new bilities get revealed. For now he is in the top ten.

    9 Onoki - one of the kage's , he is a devastating ninja. His dust bomb or whatever that jutsu is called, is said to be able to destroy the whhle turtle island. 9th place you old hag.

    10 Killerbee- allmost got Sasuke killed. Luckily Karin was nearby. His speed , agility and lightning use, makes him one of the top ninja's. 10th place.

    that is my top 10 . sorry for Sasuke, but at the moment ,not stronger than Itachi:D.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member sonixa's Avatar
    Status
    sonixa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Naruto character

    if anyone says that sarutobi was strong, you are all WRONG! in the manga, almost half of the strong ninjas state that naruto has surpassed EVERYONE! except for the rikudo senin. jiraiya said that naruto had long surpassed him and has surpassed every past hokage and is stated through out the manga if you had actually read EVERYTHING! 1000 jutsus? really? who ever told you that really didnt like you.. anyways dont believe me, READ THE MANGA!! this site has every manga.. pro tip go back and read it..
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •