Page 3 of 44 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Maybe hes gonna die ? he wasnt looking good @ 70. !!

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by ChidoriNagashi View Post
    i agree with every word you just sed man
    Thanks man; I appreciate the support. :D

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    i know you will love episode 70. but what will happen to sora in the future episodes since he is not in the current manga version now. i guess sora will be naruto's little girl? hehehe
    I Think after the fillers, He'll go back to the Fire temple and stay there; that'll be it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Maybe hes gonna die ? he wasnt looking good @ 70. !!
    It's possible and your right, He wasn't lookin good, but I think Naruto is gonna save him.

Naruto on the other hand is gonna be Torn up and in the hospital for at least a couple of days when this is over.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post

I just got through Reading 412 and Watching episode 70 and I've gotta say, 70 FREAKIN ROCKED MAN!!!!!!

I have to say this was Probably the Best Episode of the Fillers I swear; Can't wait for 71, Naruto's all burned and torn up and yet he's still fighting.

As for 412 I was shocked the he Actually showed the main character for a whole 2 pages and then went back to the love of his life.
    a!
    I agree, I also liked Shippuden 70, for the way Naruto controlled himself, and when I was reminded of a jinjurichi's loneliness.

Well, I seem to have been optimistic about manga 412: you see, I said "Wow! Two FULL pages with Naruto! Kishi is coming back to his senses little by little!" :D

After that I did not care that he went back to his Sasuke. :P

But I do hope he does not fall for Karin. It makes me sick, it makes me even more sick than the way Sasuke treats Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

This manga chapter was great the 8 tails is good, also I can't wait for the release of the subbed version of the movie to come out, I didn't wanted to see Naruto movie so bad like this one and I know that I am going to wait a long time before it is out, I just can't wait. And sorry for posting movie treads in the manga section. Sasuke and Naruto UNITED form.

Status
    May 2008
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I agree, I also liked Shippuden 70, for the way Naruto controlled himself, and when I was reminded of a jinjurichi's loneliness.

Well, I seem to have been optimistic about manga 412: you see, I said "Wow! Two FULL pages with Naruto! Kishi is coming back to his senses little by little!" :D

After that I did not care that he went back to his Sasuke. :P

But I do hope he does not fall for Karin. It makes me sick, it makes me even more sick than the way Sasuke treats Naruto.
    Oh He definitely fall for Karin; Karin is the Female version of Kishi!!!

Of Course Sasuke Is Gonna Fall for Karin!

Naruto Love interest is Sakura, and Ino (the only other Sasuke fan girl when they were younger) doesn't show up enough in the manga.

So Sasuke "new love" is gonna be Karin.

That Actually Makes me kinda Happy because now Kishi is starting to put the Love interest back into perspective and will finally pick it up...along with clearin them up a little and Not keepin us totally in the dark.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

I Think after the fillers, He'll go back to the Fire temple and stay there; that'll be it for him.
    About Sora's fox: as the fox is a large amount of chakra, I found it wierd that Nartuo's fox wanted to fight "the other fox". I originally thought Sora's fox was another materialization of the SAME fox, like a clone. In case all Naruto's clones turned into the fox, would they be fighting each other or joining force.

If Sora was sent to Konoha because at the temple they didn't know what to do with his powers, it would be strange for him to go back without being able to control them. So I'm still wondering what will happen to him: die? get rid of the fox?

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

about the way naruto is treated by sasuke.. .. well now that itachi is out of the way, i'm positive that the next time naruto and sasuke meet, it will be a sorrowful reunion for the both of them, instead of just naruto being the sad one. sasuke will not want to hurt naruto but he will have to when he (naruto) defends the village elders against his attacks.

also, if naruto does end up defending the village elders, i think he will save them and prove to the elders that he is worthy of being hokage.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Oh He definitely fall for Karin; Karin is the Female version of Kishi!!!

Of Course Sasuke Is Gonna Fall for Karin!
    LOL "The female version of Kishi". Maybe he wants to get bit by Sasuke? LOL.

Well, the fact that she falls for Sasuke doesn't mean he will fall for her, but it's the first time I see Sasuke saying "Thank you". That's what made me mad! I would like him to go back to Sakura and find that he lost her and say "I am a moron". It's so unfair the way he never paid attention to his friend and to the girl who would have given her life for him.

Status
    May 2008
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    About Sora's fox: as the fox is a large amount of chakra, I found it wierd that Nartuo's fox wanted to fight "the other fox". I originally thought Sora's fox was another materialization of the SAME fox, like a clone. In case all Naruto's clones turned into the fox, would they be fighting each other or joining force.

If Sora was sent to Konoha because at the temple they didn't know what to do with his powers, it would be strange for him to go back without being able to control them. So I'm still wondering what will happen to him: die? get rid of the fox?
    I don't know...Sora's not in the manga so he's not stayin in Konoha; and he's gonna die b/c Naruto is gonna save him, so maybe Naruto will absorb the rest of the foxes Charka or somethin.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    about the way naruto is treated by sasuke.. .. well now that itachi is out of the way, i'm positive that the next time naruto and sasuke meet, it will be a sorrowful reunion for the both of them, instead of just naruto being the sad one. sasuke will not want to hurt naruto but he will have to when he (naruto) defends the village elders against his attacks.

also, if naruto does end up defending the village elders, i think he will save them and prove to the elders that he is worthy of being hokage.
    I don't think so...Sasuke is too far in the darkness.

His mind is so warped by Madara that he doesn't care about anyone except for his own goals.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

no, i believe you're wrong about sasuke being so far into darkness. only time will tell, but from what i've seen in the manga after he killed itachi, i really think he's getting better.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

I'd love to see Sasuke feeling sorry, it would mean that after losing the cursed seal, he still has some feelings for Naruto who always regarded him as a friend. I really don't care if Sasuke kills the elders (who tend to thing of NAruto as a weapon to be looked after) or Danzou. My real concern is that he may attack Tsunade because he wants to kill the most important ones. If that happens, Naruto will really piss off. And he may even let the fox come out, which would allow Sasuke to control him.

no, i believe you're wrong about sasuke being so far into darkness. only time will tell, but from what i've seen in the manga after he killed itachi, i really think he's getting better.
    He at least showed some feelings: I think after he's told Madara?s version of the truth about Itachi, we see him crying for the first time since the clan was killed. And it is the first time I see him saying "Thank you" and meaning it. He said his previous "Thank you" to Sakura when she offered him her soul and heart, but didn't seem to mean it.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 08-09-2008 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

it looks like sasuke wants to kill all of the village's 'important people,' but i think that if anybody kills tsunade, it would be pein. if not... and sasuke is the one to kill tsunade... wow, sakura would really hate him, and i wouldn't mind that.

lol narusaku ftw

lost in a lonely world sasuke_forever's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

i don't understand why he would want kill tsunade
    i do understand why he wants to kill the elders and danzou

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

okey well here it goes.....

the 8 tail bijuu looks like is gonna end up making a deal with sasuke...he's gonna team up with hawk since after all "they are the ones using akatski" they are gonna stop pein from distroying Konoha but the 8 tails will get captured and Pein will retreat since some of his bodies will be death and it will be pointless to continue if naruto is not in Konoha...Naruto will make it in time to stop sasuke from killing the elders...maybe Danzou will have a change of heart but then die protecting naruto...

no MS won't work on the 8tails--to me he appears to be blind--when sasuke attacked and jugo and the water boy he moved because he heard his movements..he's kind of like toph(avatar) and goku...senses movements trough the earth and feels them trough his opponents chakra...and since MS is a genjutsu type that only works trough the eye...if u remember Gai said he fought kakashi just by looking at his feet so he won't be trapped in sharingan the same way zabusa avoid it with the mist

I loved how Naruto just trew himself to the oil...i bet he's gonna come back as a frog but then with his will power and enourmous chakra he will be able to convert back to normal form on his own..and the real senjutsu training will begin

Status
    This user has no status.

'the eight' that he says is maybe he will appeared with the jinchuuriki in his body

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Yea..thats a high possibility.Coz he seems to have total control over the eighth tails...But i still think its a special sword..While he will appear as the eight tails form only when he is severley threatened or pissed.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

1. did you guys notice the part when pa frog says not anyone can do this only people with hudge chakra ammounts can do this... this is about you (naruto) and jiraiya specfically .... makes me wonder people have been telling naruto that even without the fox chakra he has a crazy amount of chakra in him since the begging of the manga and now pa frog says this 2 but also says jiraiya which leeds me to ask the question are naruto and jiraiya somehow connected expect for the student teacher thing ?

2. Is naruto having a ridcululous ammount of normal chakra somekind of bloodline thing or somthing?

3. After the whole saskue being saved by his team thing when the 8 tails is hiding behind the rock he says for a bunch of weaklings they sure are a pain whatever playtimes over time to end this right? Now typically if lets say saskue said this we would say o thats jus saskue being saskue his overconfident im better than you your below me self... but when 8 tails says this its a whole differnt story.. 8 tails is an experienced vetern he wouldnt jus blurt this out like a lil kid would it probably is the truth right ?

Sidenote that karin healing thing is jus messed up her arm looks disgusting with all the bite marks.....

Another sidenote loved how naruto jumped into the toad oil poool thats just naruto for you lol ....

again let me know what you guys think

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

I dun think jiraiya and naruto are related by blood or whatsoever....Coz naruto is the ONE as the frogs have said.While jiraiya is his sensei.So i think this is the other only connection.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

lol "The One" ...he isn't supposed to be the ninja neo.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i find it weird naruto naturaly has a vast amount of chakra with out the fox chakra we been told this since the beging of the manga but why ?

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Erm some ninjas are born wif a lot of chakra naturally.Furthermore his father,yondaime,might have a lot of chakra too.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

all te teckniques naruto has(the few he has) are crazy powerfull he can erase people like the attack he used to beat the fake itachi also the atatck he used to beat the akatski guy after his wind training now put sage mode in those with the nature chakra would be ridiculaously insane he could eradicate whole armys ... and i kno this is a lil to much but imagine naruto using like his normal ridculous amounts of kage bunshins and they each use those powerfull attacks naruto could take over the world lol

Last edited by KonohasRedFox69; 08-09-2008 at 09:05 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

But its easy to defeat the kage bunshins

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

HAHA!! it would be called naruto turns bad lol
    that would be funny haha
    but yeah i bet he will be able to use his wind/raseagan move against his oppenents without getting hurt too!!
    cause tsunade said because of the nature of the move it hurt him.. but i dont think it would since he will be a sage... just a guess though
    lol :D

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

naruto is gonna be a badass i cant wait to see him control battels he already controls most of them somewhat but hopefully now he wont use kage bunshins and the same old rasengan all the time